Discovering Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,228 Followers

She had obviously shaved herself not too long ago because the hair between her legs was very short; fine blond pubic hair that was just long enough that it was starting to curl. Caroline pushed her hair back behind her ears as she looked down between her legs with me.

"I did it a few weeks ago, but it just grows back. Someday I might try a wax job. I hear that that's even better."

Caroline talked she sat down on the toilet. Only a sister would have noticed the little hesitation in her eyes before she raised her leg so she could rest her foot on the edge of the tub. Then she reached down and grabbed her other ankle in her hand and pulled her knee to her chest, which effectively displayed her whole nether region to me. I gulped, and realized that it was a good thing that I was going to have to sit down in front of her because my legs were all of a sudden very wobbly.

You know how it is when you're a girl – everything is usually tucked away, waiting until you're turned on to make an appearance. But Callie wasn't as aloof as she was pretending. Either that or her slit just wasn't listening, and fingering her little sister had teased it into fuckable readiness. Her inner lips were already protruding, swollen and puffy, glistening with girl cum and ready for play. I was amazed at their deep pink color, which impossibly matched the vibrant shade of the can of Raspberry Rain shaving gel.

My mouth started watering. I swallowed hard and resisted the urge to fondle my sister's slit. After all, she hadn't asked me her to play with her. I longed to cuddle her in my arms so that she'd have to wrap those pretty tan legs around me.

I gathered my tools and a couple of soft towels and put them on the floor in front of Caroline. Then I took down a washcloth and held it under the hot water, letting it get soaked. Callie watched me kneel between her legs. I draped the hot washcloth over her pussy, letting the water drool down her slit and soak all of her fine pubic hair.

I looked up at Caroline. She had her eyes closed and her head back. I thought for a moment that she was pretending that she wasn't there, kind of like you do at the dentist's office. Then I noticed the little smile at the edges of her mouth.

I took the washcloth away, squirted a glop of the gel onto my fingers, and rubbed it all over my big sister's privates. I could feel the fuzz under my fingers, slippery and fine. Somehow even though I was rubbing her pussy and not my own, the effect was the same. My pussy lips got wetter and fatter, opening and getting ready for penetration, and I could watch hers doing the same. God, it was exciting. How could she stand it? I mean, she was the one being rubbed with slippery goo, but I was the one about to cum.

I got out the razor and went to work. I did the easy stuff first, shaving above her slit, along her bikini line and the top of her legs, my fingers covered with the white foam made by the raspberry gel. Callie was right – there was nothing to it. I got so involved in making sure that I was doing a good job that I didn't really notice when I started touching her swollen pussy, carefully pulling her lips one way and then the other so that the razor could catch every silken hair.

I kept having to splash on more water and work the gel into a lather again. Whenever I did, I'd feel for stubble that the razor had left behind so that I could shave her again in the other direction. It was especially hard to get between the edges of her lips and the area down around her slit. I could see what she had been talking about – some of this was definitely easier for someone else to do. I looked up and I saw her pulse beating rapidly in her throat. Her breathing was hurried, too, her breast rising and falling faster than it should be for a girl sitting still – she was definitely enjoying being lathered and shaved.

I was working on the little area just under her slit when she let go of her leg and rested her bare ankle on the back of my neck.

"Sorry," she said. "I just couldn't hold it up any more."

"That's all right. Just don't wiggle."

I went back to work, finishing up the last little bit between where the cheeks of her ass met her slippery hole. I tried to think up an excuse to touch her slick inner lips which were swelling even more, but I couldn't. Obviously the leg she'd been resting on the tub cramped too, because a moment later she put her other ankle on my neck, with the soles of her feet touching behind my head. The memory of last night when she'd been in the exact same position while she diddled herself pushed its way into my head. I kind of blanked out, astonished at how fucking hot she'd been and the realization that she was even hotter now.

"Done?" she whispered, her head thrown back and her eyes closed.

I was startled back to reality, and I quickly took my hand from where it had wandered down between my legs.

"Not quite. I just need to check and see if I got it all." My voice didn't even quiver. Much.

I slid my fingers around, grateful for the excuse to feel her outer pussy lips, to inch my finger along the line where her legs joined her crotch. I grazed my knuckles against her puffy inner lips, pretending that I didn't notice what I'd done. They quivered every time I touched them, and it was positively entrancing. Could they possibly be as slippery as they looked? I could pretend nothing was happening, and Caroline could pretend nothing was happening, but her pussy sure didn't know it. The girl cum drooling from her mixed with the leftover gel, leaving her all slick and filling my nose with an arousing musky aroma. I squirmed a little in my shorts, promising my pussy that I'd get to it soon.

"I think I'm done," I said. "Let's get you dry and then I'll make sure."

I picked up one of the warm fuzzy towels. I draped a single layer of it over my hand and put it on her pussy, massaging the rough terry with my palm and gently getting her all dry so that she could put her panties back on. I was just making sure that all of the water and gel and girl cum were cleaned up. Really.

But this time Callie didn't even pretend to be fooled. She held my head in her hands, holding my face in place inches from her divine wet slit while she slowly wriggled herself against the soft towel in my hand. She moaned softly and bucked just a little faster, fucking the towel and my palm. Her voice was a shaky whisper, "Oh my."

While she held my head between her legs I rubbed her through the towel, watching her wriggle deliberately against my hand. It was the most sensual thing I'd ever seen. Who would have known that watching a girl fuck my hand through a towel could be so positively exciting? I would have let her finish, rubbing my hand until she came, but I was afraid that I'd give in to the hunger suddenly rising in me; the hunger to rip off that damned towel, cover her pussy with my mouth and lick those slippery lips. I knew damn well that for all of her wanton displays in front of me that she didn't really want something like that – her own sister licking between her legs. She wanted real men and real cocks, not her sister's lips, right? I pulled the towel free.

"There you go," I said brightly. "One last check." While Callie sat there with her legs spread wide and her feet around my neck I squirted a small dollop of the shaving cream onto my fingers. I examined every inch of my shaving job, massaging Raspberry Rain into her pussy and feeling for spots I might have missed. But there weren't any. Caroline's pussy was smoother than when she was a baby and it was creamy soft, thanks no doubt to the olive butter in the Raspberry shaving gel. But there was no denying that she was no longer a prepubescent girl – her inner pussy lips puffed out, swollen and greedy for the kind of attention that only grown-up girls get, and her slit trickled little drops of juice flavored with heady scent of girl in heat.

Caroline let go of my head and felt between her legs, sliding her slender fingers all over, touching her slit, her puffed lips, her bikini line.

She nestled her finger between her inner lips, smearing it with her girl cum. She lifted it to her mouth and sucked it clean. What was she? Some kind of kinky cum addict?

"Perfect!" she said. I didn't know if she was talking about my shave job or the taste of warm pussy. "Thank you, Katie-pie," she said with a smile on her face and a song in her voice.

"You're welcome," I said.

Callie slid her finger between the pink inner lips of her shamelessly smooth pussy. I watched, fascinated as her lips parted for her finger, welcoming her intrusion just as they might a hard cock. Or maybe a sister's tongue. She slid her finger all the way inside herself, a mock cock going home.

"Here," she whispered. "Since you were so nice to do this for me, I should let you try some."

"No!" I said. I wanted to stand up, but my reason failed me, and Callie's ankles were still resting on my shoulders.

Caroline tangled her fingers in my hair, holding me in place. But it wasn't her hand that held me there. Not really.

"Come on," she whispered. "It's really good."

She slipped her wet finger out of her pussy and moved it slowly towards my lips. I gave in – there was no use pretending that I didn't want to. I opened my mouth, and she slid her cummy finger into me.

It was delicious. A slippery girl syrup, salty and sweet and worse than crack cocaine in the instantly-addictive department. I wanted more. But it wasn't just the taste that sent the lance of desire between my legs. It was the intimacy of having Caroline's finger in my mouth, of knowing where it had just been, of licking and tasting her for no other reason than the sheer enjoyment of it.

When her finger popped from my mouth, I trembled.

"Your turn," she said, smiling at my dazed reaction. She let go of my hair and took her feet from where they'd been resting on my neck and put them on the floor. Caroline stood up and helped me to stand. She picked up the razor and the can of gel and looked at me expectantly.

"Well, I can't shave you with your pants on," she said, as if she was stating something really obvious to a five year old.

I guess I was kind of waiting for her to put her pajamas back on, but clearly she wasn't going to. To be frank, she looked so damned cute wearing nothing but her Pooh pajama top that I was having a hard time not staring at her bare legs and wanting to touch them. Her bikini kept her tan from reaching her crotch, which was a pale white that made her shaved pussy look even more childlike. And her long legs looked even more naked when she was half dressed that way. I mean, she was showing less skin than when she wore her bikini. And when you're wearing a bikini you're supposed to look a little naked. But she wasn't supposed to look more naked, so somehow she did.

I was at another moment of truth. And the truth was, I probably could have told her 'you're welcome' and walked back to my room. At least, I could have if only I hadn't licked her finger. I was drunk with this new intimacy, and I didn't want it to end. I didn't want Caroline to put her PJs back on, I didn't want to be away from her lithe naked body, I didn't want my pussy to not look like hers or to feel her fingers. And it's not like she hadn't already touched me there. Once again, 'Go For It,' popped in my head. I must have been getting used to that command, because I unfastened my shorts, unzipped them, and slid them and my sopping panties down my legs to the floor.

"See?" said Caroline. She was looking between my legs with a funny kind of hungry look. "You're, like, way overdue."

I had to admit, even though the fine blond hair between my legs wasn't very long, compared to Caroline's freshly shaved nether parts I felt positively shaggy.

I kicked my feet free of my shorts and panties and tossed them over on top of the Pooh pajama bottoms, making a little pile of clothing soaked with girl juice. Then I sat on the terry towel which was still warm from Callie's bottom. I positioned my legs the way she had, one on the edge of the tub and the other spread wide but holding my ankle in my hand so that my crotch was deliriously exposed and Callie would have room to work. Meanwhile Callie rinsed the washcloth in steaming hot water.

While I sat there trying hard not to be embarrassed and hoping she'd be gentle, Caroline kneeled between my legs with a soft giggle. She took the hot washcloth and placed it on my pussy. I'd never known that the rough texture of steaming wet terrycloth could be so positively wanton and sexy. I closed my eyes and I could feel the same smile that had been on Caroline's lips touching mine.

After a minute she took the cloth away, leaving the hair all soft, wet, and ready for shaving. She started humming some tune I didn't recognize. I looked between my legs at her while she squirted some Raspberry Rain onto her fingers and started to massage it into me.

Oh, God. No one had ever touched me there before except me. Ever. My whole body tried to spasm with the pleasure of the intimacy, the silky touch of Caroline's slender fingers spreading Raspberry Rain with Olive Butter all round my most sensitive place. It was overwhelming. My body twitched, trying to collect all the sensations into the fuel that would push me to an orgasm. I tried very hard not to wiggle in delight. How in the hell had she managed to sit still? I needed to distract myself or suffer the humiliation of cumming while Caroline shaved me.

"What are you whistling?" I asked. My voice came out kind of soft, but I was happy that I wasn't actually panting.

Callie giggled. "It's an Aerosmith song I got off of one of Dad's CDs," she said. "I couldn't help but think of it." Aerosmith is one of those old bands that Dad listens to, so we get subjected to their music whether we like it or not. Callie started singing softly, her voice mellifluous and with a trace of laughter at the appropriateness of the tune.

Pink - it's my new obsession
Pink - it's not even a question
Pink - on the lips of your lover,

Pink - is the love you discover

I giggled at the lyrics. It was as if they'd written it just for us. But I don't know how they could have known about pink pussies - aren't they like all old and shit? My mind drifted away as Caroline went on singing, her fingers doing their magic between my legs while I tried my damndest not to get too excited.

After a little while I decided that she was right and I spread my knees and put my ankles on her shoulders, which was more comfortable. Callie giggled to herself as she saw me learn the same lesson she had. My mind tried to walk a knife-edge; enjoying every slippery touch while telling myself that it was just a shave, and I'd just have to go back to bed and play with myself later.

Callie was more businesslike than I'd been. Or maybe it had just seemed like the whole thing took longer when I'd been the shaver and not the shavee. Her fingers deftly explored my nooks and crannies, massaging olive butter gel into me and then shaving me clean. She gently tugged on my lips as she pulled them this way and that, which sent happy waves to my clit. I kept silently begging the feelings to gel into an orgasm. But it wasn't to be, because suddenly she was done.

She grabbed a clean towel and draped it over me, drying my pussy by massaging the terrycloth. I thought I was going to die, it felt so good. Who knew that masturbating with something as rough as a towel could be as titillating as using a pair of satin panties (which I had done myself, more than once…)?

She took off the towel and I looked down between my legs at the top of her blond head while she peered closely at my pussy, inspecting her barber job. Her slender fingers slid over all of my parts, searching for non-existent stubble, but I was as smooth as a baby's bottom. And she was right – I was way more sensitive than I had been. The gentlest touch of her fingers sent pre-cum spasms wiggling all through me. My pussy wanted her to rub a little harder, a little faster. It leaked liquid out of my slit, begging me to do something to help it cum. My mind was lost in a pleasant fog while Caroline touched me, but my body reacted by twitching my drippy slit against her fingers.

I don't know if she even noticed. Callie was feeling parts of me where no hair ever grew anyhow, sliding her finger up and down my inner lips and creating delicious friction which made them swell and drool. I could feel the moisture dripping out of my crack and down to the towel.

We were both transfixed, watching her fingers caressing my smooth pussy and making everything wet again. I was having a hard time breathing, and then she did it.

My big sister slipped two fingers into me, and I moaned.

My eyes closed because the extra sense of sight was just too much for my overloaded mind. But I wanted to see her. I ignored my panting, ignored the squishy sounds Callie's fingers were making in my wet pussy. I managed to open my eyes so I could see what my big sister was doing to me.

Callie was watching her fingers sliding slowly in and out of my pussy as if she'd never seen anything so wonderful in her life. This new tugging on my clit was finally snowballing me in just the right direction, and as I gazed at the top of her head I wondered why I had ever thought I needed a cock.

Without stopping her gentle fucking, Caroline got up on her knees and moved closer to me. She lifted the edge of my t-shirt, exposing my belly and then my left breast while her pretty fingers insistently probed my slit. She leaned close and put her mouth over my nipple, giving it a gentle bite which almost pushed me over the edge.

My slit cried 'No' as she slowly pulled her fingers free. At the same time Callie must have decided to 'Go For It,' because she took as much of my breast into her mouth as she could and began sucking me.

Oh God.

I had no idea. I'd never known that my breast could be the conduit for such pleasure, sending orgasm-building ripples racing towards my pussy. Callie had become my little baby, needing sustenance from me just to exist. And at the same time she was my wanton grown-up lover, leading me to do things I'd never imagined. I loved her more in that moment, with my legs spread wide and her soft lips nursing my breast, than I had ever loved her before.

When she pulled her fingers free from my slippery hole it made a little sucking sound, pleading for their return. She lifted her fingers, dripping wet with fresh girl cum, to my lips. I opened my mouth and licked them while she suckled me. The scrumptious flavor of my own cum, every bit as delicious as Callie's, suffused me with warm urgent need.

I wanted her to move even closer so I could rub my wet slit on her chest, so I could feel the warmth of her between my bare legs.

I held her head to my breast, luxuriating in nursing my sister while I tasted my musky cum. She put her fingers back inside me, fucking me while she sucked my nipple. I tried to relax into the moment because I was definitely on the orgasm road, now. But it never occurred to me that Caroline was as excited as I was. At least, it never occurred to me until she muttered "Oh, God," in a hungry whisper and slid down to close her mouth over my pussy.

One. Two. Three strokes of her soft pink tongue, and I came like a rocket; hot satisfying flames of bliss spreading from my liquid center. Callie's lips squirmed around my pussy, slurping and swallowing the liquid that tried to escape. She was like a greedy child, craving every drop of attention that my wet slit had to offer. Her breath was hot as she panted her desire into me between hungry licks and greedy kisses. I was sure that I'd gone to heaven.

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,228 Followers