Discovering Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
754 Followers

"Oh Jesus," he groaned as her sucking fuelled the heat in his already aching cock. She let her nails scratch gently down the side of his body as she licked at his chest, enjoying the taste of him. His hips jerked involuntarily but she steadied herself. The insistent throb between her own legs wanting to have him buried deep inside her would have to wait. Her tongue flickered wetly around his navel drawing lines down to his pubic hair. Unable to restrain himself any longer Daniel let his hand brush against his cock.

The sight of his fingers on his thick rampant hardness caused a bolt of excitement to wash over Claire. It looked so erotic, so fucking sexy that her breath caught in her chest.

"Stroke it for me Daniel, please, I want to see," she whispered, gazing at the head as he slowly worked the skin of his shaft up and down. A small dribble of precum glistened at the tip and Claire took her breast in her hand and stroked her big hard nipple against it

"Oh Fuck," Daniel moaned as he felt the hard nubbin rub against his sensitive glans. Claire moved again letting her tongue dart out to lick the head every time he stroked it. Her tongue slithered over his cock head as he masturbated it into her mouth.

"Claire honey, I'm not going to last much longer," he said grimacing with pleasure and slowing the rhythm of his stroking.

"I'm not going to last much longer either," she gasped straddling him and impaling herself on his cock.

"Oh baby that's good, so good," Daniel growled as she rode him wildly, like a cowboy riding a horse without a saddle. The penetration was deep and she fucked him hard, riding him as though her very life depended on it. The spasms that wracked her body caused her to cry out and sob from their intensity. Her cunt clenched and throbbed around his cock taking every last drop of his cum deep inside her.

~ ~ ~

The alarm clock buzzed waking Daniel, but Claire had woken much earlier and had sat gazing at his handsome face, so innocent, so serene in sleep. The lump in her throat threatened to choke her at the thought of having to say goodbye. She was leaving after breakfast and suddenly the thought of not seeing him again paralyzed her with fear. The old dark thoughts and doubts crossed her mind again as she went into the bathroom to splash her face with cold water. Godammit Claire, she reprimanded herself, stop thinking the worst. Live for the day, seize the moment! When she returned to the room Daniel was standing naked; stretching languidly. Sheena scampered in to say hello to him and he bent groggily to stroke her soft warm ears.

"Daniel, I've been thinking..."

"Yeah?"

"Well if I drove up here on Christmas Eve in the morning to fetch you, would you come and spend Christmas and New Year with me?"

He pondered her question for a moment and she took his brief silence as indecision. He had mentioned that his parents were spending Christmas with his married sister who lived abroad, but maybe he already had plans. After all, Christmas was only a few days away and most people did have arrangements. It was only her that was planning to skip it.

"Of course if you already have plans, I understand," she stammered.

He smiled, "Can you cook?"

"God yes, of course I can cook," she said.

"Good, because I like the whole deal. You know; turkey, Christmas pudding, mince pies, the tree, unwrapping presents, the whole damn lot. I'll bring Kurt's eggnog recipe."

Her heart soared as her brain went into overdrive. A turkey, she would have to get one the minute she got back to the city. Please God let there still be turkeys. And the ingredients for stuffing. Chestnuts, yes she'd have to get some of those and a tree. The decorations were still in the attic. And she would go down to the sports store and get him something for Judo and a blue sweater that matched the color of his eyes, and that Celine Dion and Andrei Bochelli CD with 'The Prayer' and other Christmas songs. She smiled, a CD with Christmas songs yet.

"Claire," Daniel said, a little perplexed by her sudden silence. "Are you okay?" His hand brushed over her face. "Oh God honey, you're crying, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you…"

"No Daniel," she choked wiping the tears away furiously. "I'm not crying. I mean I am, but not sad tears. They're wonderful tears of relief and joy. You've made me so happy."

He pulled her to his chest and kissed her eyes, tasting her salty tears on his lips. "I never want you to cry again," he whispered as he embraced her.

She hugged him back tightly and sent up a silent prayer of thanks. The words of her late mother came to mind. During times of adversity, she would often say, "When God closes one door he always opens another."

Claire's heart swelled with love for all of those special people who she had lost and for Daniel, a special gift, a wonderful person who had been delivered to her. She had truly been blessed with the spirit of love and kindness and hope. It was going to be a wonderful Christmas after all.

THE END

Thank you for reading this. I would appreciate your vote and I look forward to your comments and feedback. Happy Holidays and may the spirit of Christmas be with you.

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
754 Followers