Discovering Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks over to him and climbs between his legs. This time she didn't tease him. She takes his cock quickly into her mouth and begins blowing him. As she goes down on him, she twirls her tongue around the tip of his cock. Up and down, with the twisting tongue, it only takes a minute until he is ready to come. She backs off and waits a few seconds, slowly running her hands over his body, relaxing him.

She returns to his cock, this time, going up and down, not twisting her tongue but pressing it firmly against his shaft. This time, after about two minutes he returns to the edge. She backs off again, and this time plays with his nipples until he calms down.

Once again, she returns to his cock. This time she only swirls her tongue slowly around the tip. The lack of stimulation makes it harder for him to edge. Four minutes later, she backs off as his edge approaches. She is driving him crazy. She starts again firmly, but with agonizingly slow strokes that keep him right on the edge. "Remember when I said there would be a punishment?" she asks?

Abby wraps her thumb and index finger in an 'O' around his balls, trapping them in her grip. Abby pulls them tight towards her and begins slapping them. Her slaps aren't painful, just uncomfortable. The discomfort starts building. "Abby, please that's starting to hurt!" he says.

"But look how hard it's making you! I saw how hard it made you the other night." She was right; his cock was rock hard from the stimulation. She strokes him closer to the edge again and then continues to slap his balls. "Are you going to always let me know when you are close now?"

"Yes, baby, I promise! Just please don't slap me any harder." Abby stops slapping him and pulls his balls a little tighter. She begins stroking him towards another edge. "Abby, I'm getting too close." Abby let's go and gives him a moment to calm down. She continues stroking him as he hits five more edges that night. Abby is sure to make each edge take longer than the last to reach. His balls begin to ache from the slapping they endured, and finally he begs her, "Please let me do something for you instead. I can't take anymore edging." This time she believes him.

"I know you promised me one week of denial the other night, but I want to give you the same choice again: lick my pussy and make me come, or I will keep stroking you, and I will finally let you come."

"Ughhh babe, why can't I just have both?"

"Deep down we both know why...I want it this way, and I think you do too. What will it be?"

"I'll give you the orgasm."

"So you DON'T want to come!"

"I didn't say that..."

"But you did say that. You have a choice for you or me to come, and you picked me. I want you to tell me right now: you don't want to come, you want me to come. Say it."

"I don't want to come, I want you to come, baby."

"Good boy. From now on, I expect that to be the answer if I ask you."

She rolled off of him and laid on her back. He slides down to her waist and she spreads her legs for him. He starts kissing her thighs up to her hip bone. He knows that spot drives her crazy. He gently runs his fingers over her stomach, in a ticklish but playful way. His mouth inches closer and closer to the top of her pussy, and just before he can kiss her there, she asks him, "Do you want to come, yes or no?"

"No," he replies.

"Then you may make me come."

He lets out some saliva from his mouth and it hits the top of her mound and slowly inches down. He runs his tongue from the saliva, following the trail slowly, dragging it closer and closer to her clit. As he approaches her clit, he angles his tongue so he just misses it, and runs his tongue down her labia. He proceeds back up to the clit, again angling his tongue, avoiding her most sensitive spot. He continues teasing her up and down, watching as her arousal grows.

His hands start roaming her body, feeling her stomach and waist, until eventually making their way up to her breasts. As he teases her clit, he teases her nipples too. His fingers run the same circles around her areola, making her nipples harden with excitement. "That feels so good, Matt, oh my god you've never eaten me like this."

Matt is rock hard. He's starting to realize that pleasuring her might be more exciting to him than receiving pleasure himself. As he makes his way back to her clit, he runs his tongue over it lightly. She moans in pleasure. He glides his tongue to the inside of her labia and starts circling her clit with his tongue. "Matt...it's...so good."

He starts squeezing her breasts now, as he sucks her clit into his mouth. "Matt, I'm gonna come." He keeps sucking her clit, and starts flicking it with his tongue. This throws her over the edge, and she comes, violently. She spasms in ways he has never seen; he knows he did well for her. Breathless, she exclaims, "Matt, where did that come from! If you're gonna do me like that, I want you denied forever!"

--- Chapter 5: ---

Four days into his edging and denial, Abby decides it's time to really get to know Matt. What makes him hard; what is he really into? "Matt, I want you to be completely honest with me right now. What kind of porn do you watch?"

Matt struggles to find his words. He has never talked about porn he likes with anyone, ever. "I don't know, the usual stuff, you know?"

"No Matt, I want you to really tell me what you enjoy. Tell me something serious."

"Ok, I've secretly always been into porn where people are tied down and pleasured. Guys and girls, it doesn't matter."

"Then why did you give me such a hard time the other night when I wanted to tie you up?" she asks.

"I don't know, I was so taken back by you, and I was embarrassed to admit something like that to you."

"Well then, what else are you embarrassed to admit?"

"Well you know how I always used to come so quickly during sex? I never felt like I was pleasuring you enough, so I started watching these cock hero videos. The whole goal is to make it to the end of the video without coming. They're difficult, but I think they we're helping me last longer."

Abby thinks to herself: Cock hero? That's why he was lasting so long that night when he finally made me come from penetration!

"It sounds like you were already training yourself not to come for me. How often were you masturbating? Every day? Twice a day? Be honest. You use porn every time?" she asks.

"I was jerking off every day, and yes, sometimes twice a day. I use porn every time, it helps me come quicker."

"But I don't want you coming quicker, much less at all, but I think it would be fun to watch some porn. Will you show me a cock hero video?"

Matt pulls out his phone and finds one of his favorite hero vids; it's 20 minutes long. Abby starts playing with his cock and gets an idea. "Matt, I'm going to stroke you along with this video. You are not allowed to come, at all. If you get close to coming, let me know and the game stops immediately. If we have to stop the game, there will be another punishment."

Abby resets the video and starts stroking Matt. She grabs a bottle of lube she made Matt pick up at the store and pours it all over his cock. She strokes to the beat, while Matt tries to focus on anything other than what's happening to him, but its useless. The lube feels so good, and she's going over his cock head just the right way. As the game starts out, Abby uses very gentle strokes. The first ten minutes of the video go by, and there is no sign that Matt is about to come. She starts applying a little more pressure to her strokes now. Another five minutes go by and it's clear that Matt is starting to lose control. She adds more lube. Her hand is still gliding perfectly over his head as it brings him closer and closer to the edge. At the 18-minute mark, with every pump, Abby flicks her wrist at the top of the head. Within 30 seconds Matt tells her he can't go on. Abby stops stroking him.

"You made it so close, babe. A lot longer than I thought you would. I'm proud of you, but there is still going to be consequences."

Abby lays back on the bed and slides off her shorts. She motions for Matt to rest his head on her upper thigh, teasingly close to her pussy. "Since you got to jerk off without me so many times, I'm going to jerk off without you." Abby begins playing with herself. Matt is forced to watch up close as she rubs her clit. He can hear her wetness growing as she slides a finger into her pussy. "I guess I'm feeling a little nice," she says. "You may play with your balls, but only your balls."

Matt begins squeezing and massaging his balls, while she masturbates. "Matt, squeeze your balls hard, I want to hear you moan for me." Matt squeezes his balls harder and lets out an uncomfortable grunt. "Do you like it when there's a little pain on your balls now? The other night you got really hard when I grabbed you there."

"Yes, it doesn't hurt like I thought it would. It actually feels really, really good."

"Matt, I'm going to come soon. Squeeze your balls harder." Matt groans louder as her orgasm approaches. "Harder Matt!" Matt lets out a painful moan, and Abby comes. Matt can see her pussy spasm as she does. "You can give my pussy a kiss now."

Matt leans over and gives her pussy a gentle kiss. He wants to taste her, but he doesn't have permission. He will have to wait for another time.

--- Chapter 6: ---

As he got out of the car, Matt's erection started growing. He has never been to a sex shop before, especially not with his wife! He raced ahead and held the door for Abby, and they entered in together. The store was not what they expected. They expected a dingy, dirty place, but this shop was clean, colorful, and inviting. There was a lingerie section with lots of sexy outfits and costumes. There was a section with massage oils and flavored lubes. In the back however, is where Abby really wanted to go.

"Welcome," the manager said. "Let me know if I can help you find anything."

"Thanks," Abby said. "We're just gonna browse around on our own. We'll let you know if we need any help."

They proceeded to the back of the store where the adult toys are. There are vibrators, butt plugs, cock rings, masturbators, pumps, and best of all, bondage gear. Tonight she is going to treat Matt to his fantasy. The first thing they went through was the cock rings. There were all types, but Abby is most intrigued with two cock rings: the first stretches around the base of his cock, and the second has a powerful bullet attached and can be secured to the tip of his cock. The bullet is controlled with a remote, which makes it perfect for teasing.

Secondly, she picks up some wrist and leg cuffs to tie Matt down easily and securely. She also grabs a blindfold, just to up the intensity. Lastly, they make their way to the lingerie, and she settles on a panty/thigh-high stocking/garter set. She knows it will accentuate Matt's favorite parts of her and really excite him. They pay for their selections and head home.

They waste no time, proceeding directly to the bedroom. Abby unboxes the restraints and starts securing Matt to the bed. Each click of the cuffs makes Matts cock twitch with anticipation. "Ok, really try to strain and thrash around for me," she says. Matt does as asked and finds that he can barely make a move that's meaningful. He is helplessly stuck there.

Abby starts lubing up his cock and stokes him, solidifying his erection. She takes out the first cock ring and places it around his shaft and behind his balls. The ring is perfect, not too tight, but his erection isn't going anywhere. Then Abby walks into the closet. Matt struggles as he starts to realize he cannot touch his throbbing erection. That's when he see Abby emerge. She comes out of the closet in her black panties, with thigh-high stockings and a garter holding them up. She is topless. Her nipples are hard and her tits look so perfect. She has the blindfold in her hand. "You didn't think I was going to let you stare at me like this the whole time, did you?"

She makes her way to Matt and places the blindfold on him. She takes out the second cock ring and applies it to the tip of his cock. She flips it on. It starts with a low buzz until she takes the remote and pushes it to max level. The vibrator is so powerful it's making his cock shake. "Ohhhh Abby, no, please, I'm going to come..." he says.

She turns the toy back down. This was a new development. Now he's asking her not to come. "Do you want to come, Matt?"

"No, I want to stay horny for you."

She turns it back up a little. "Are you sure you don't want to come?" she asks.

"Yes, I'm sure, please turn it back down."

She turns it up to maximum again. "Tell me again you don't want to come."

"Please Abby," he cries, "I'm so close, I don't want to come."

"Good boy," she says as she turns it back down to low. Abby is extremely wet now. She slides up to Matt's face and places her pussy just above his face. His blindfold is still secure, and his senses are on edge. He can smell her wetness. She gently lowers herself onto his mouth, and Matt immediately starts licking her intensely. No teasing this time, no games. He just wants her to come for him. As he licks her, she starts turning up the cock ring again. He softly moans into her pussy as she teases him. She continues gradually turning it up until he really moans for her. She turns it back down. With each edge he hits, she grows closer and closer to her own orgasm.

As Abby gears up for her orgasm, she turns the vibrator on high again and removes his blindfold. He can't believe the sight. She looks stunning in her lingerie, washed in pleasure. She comes hard from his tongue, and gradually turns the vibrator back down to low. She slides off of him, and heads back to the closet. She emerges this time dressed in normal clothes, with her purse in her hand.

"Wait, where are you going," Matt asks.

"Out! I have an errand to run. You'll be ok like that won't you?" The vibrators faint humming filled the silent void.

"Baby no, you can't leave me like this. It's going to drive me crazy." She wasn't really going anywhere. However, she really wanted to push his boundaries. She walks over to him and kisses his cock. She replaces the blindfold, and he begs and pleads.

"Is the low setting enough to make you come?" she asks.

"No," he responds.

"Good, I'll be back in 20 minutes. I will know if you come, so you had better hold it in."

His cock is still rock hard. The cock ring at the base is keeping him hard, and the vibrating ring on the head of his cock is vibrating just enough to be pleasurable. Abby sets a timer in the next room and watches TV quietly. She can hear Matt in the bedroom moaning as the rings relentlessly keep him hard and horny. Matt starts pulling at his restraints, but it's no use. He has to endure the tease. He accepts his situation and begins to relax and let the rings please him. He lets his mind wander and thinks of Abby in her lingerie. He used to fantasize about other girls; now he only wants Abby, and he wants her badly. He thinks about how empowered she has become, and it really turns him on.

At the twenty minute mark, Abby returns quietly. His blindfold is still in place and he doesn't hear her, he's lost in his world. She secretly grabs the remote and starts slowly increasing the intensity. "Wait, what's happening?" he asks. "No, no, why is it getting more powerful? Ughhh, ohhh no..."

Abby continues turning it up. "Oh no, no, no, I'm going to come. I'm so close. I can't fight it..."

She turns off the vibrator. "Did you enjoy that?" she asks, as his cock throbs.

--- Chapter 7: ---

"It's been a week now, Matt," she says. It's Saturday morning. While Matt is definitely horny after the previous week, he's not sure he wants to come anymore.

"I don't know, Abby. I've really enjoyed these recent days, and nights, with you. I love the way being so horny makes me feel. I want to stay horny for you."

"I know, I have too, but I think it's time you come. Let's talk about everything after I clear your head."

She reaches into his boxers and finds his cock; it's already hard from his morning wood. "I can tell you didn't masturbate this week. I am really proud of you. You were a good boy, and good boys get rewards." She pulls down his boxers and slides down to his cock. Her cold hands are replaced by her warm mouth. The wetness of her tongue feels so good on the tip of his cock as she gently swirls it around. She starts bobbing her head, taking him as deep as she can in her mouth. As he feels his orgasm approaching, he asks her, "Baby may I please come?"

"No, not yet," she says. He is foolish to think she would make it that easy.

She continues bobbing but now pulls his cock forward and down towards her. It's uncomfortable for Matt and makes it harder for him to get close. She continues swirling her tongue on his tip. He moans with pleasure. She starts massaging his balls, twisting and pulling on them. Matt feels himself getting very close again: "Please, may I come?"

"No, not yet," she responds.

She lets go of his cock and teases it with only her tongue. Matt sighs in frustration. "Beg me to not let you come today, and I will continue blowing you."

"Baby, please don't let me come." Abby is so wet! She has him begging not to come now. Regardless, she feels he finally deserves to come.

She takes his cock in her mouth again and continues bobbing up and down, twirling her tongue. He can't take it any longer. "Oh my god, baby, it feels so good, but it's going to make me come. Please don't let me come. Nnnnngh, I'm right on the edge..."

She gives him three quick, hard strokes and let's go of his cock. Matt groans in discomfort. He feels his orgasm coming, but there's no stimulation. "Ohhhhh, my god, baby...I'm coming," he says. "Please stroke me! Why did you stop?" His come dribbles out of his cock like soap from a bottle. No spurts, no spasms. It isn't an orgasm at all; Abby totally ruins his orgasm. "What did you just do to me?" he asks.

"I ruined your orgasm. I saw it online, and I read that while it's a release for you, it's not very pleasurable, and should keep you ready for any more teasing I have in store...and I do have some more teasing in store." She takes his cock into her mouth again and sucks his cum off his cock. She begins stroking his cock while she tongues the tip. He was immediately back at the edge.

"I'm going to come again, Abby! Please don't stop this time, it feels so good."

Again, she gives him three full strokes, watches, and waits. He groans and twists. Five seconds go by and suddenly, his cum dribbles out of his cock again. He moans through it; this orgasm was more uncomfortable then the first one. "There you go baby. You're completely drained. How do you feel?"

"I feel...I feel like I really want to come still, but at the same time I'm satisfied."

"Good, I want you to be satisfied. Did you enjoy this week of denial?"

"Yes, baby, I really did. I didn't know what to expect, but I learned a lot about myself and a lot about you! I feel closer to you, as if I can tell you anything. I'm really glad we did this."

"Me too, Matt. It doesn't always have to be this way, but I really enjoyed it, and I'm ready to go again if you are." Abby starts to play with her pussy in front of him. "Do you want to lick my pussy?"

"Yes, baby, I do."

"Then what will you do for me?"

12