Discovering Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
465 Followers

George took a moment to answer. “You. Your breasts, ma’am.”

Lucy giggled and cupped her breasts in her hands. “These boobs? You like them that much?”

“Yes ma’am.”

Lucy took a puff. “Can you pee with that thing on?”

“I think so, ma’am. I’ve never tried before.”

“Where are the keys?”

“Upstairs in my room, ma’am.”

“Go get them, slave.”

“Yes ma’am.”

George went upstairs and got the keys to the cock cage. He brought them downstairs and hands them to Lucy. She unhooked a thin gold necklace from around her neck, threaded it through the brass keys, and put the necklace back on. She fixed her hair and looked up at George.

Lucy took a puff of her cigarette. “Kneel down slave. If you please me, I may unlock your cock cage before I leave.”

George knelt down by the sofa. “Yes, ma’am.”

Lucy took her time finishing her cigarette. George tried not to stare, but a young attractive practically topless smoking woman aroused him, in spite of the cock cage.

Lucy put out her cigarette and looked over at George. “Slave, go get a rope and a riding crop.”

“Yes ma’am.” George fetched the rope and riding crop, handed them to Lucy, and knelt down by the sofa.

Lucy got up and tied George’s wrists to his ankles. She sat down on the sofa and lit another cigarette. She took a puff and looked over at George. “Can you get up, slave?”

George squirmed. “No ma’am.”

“Can you see the clock on the wall, slave?”

“Yes ma’am.”

Lucy took a puff of her cigarette. “When’s your daughter Cindy due home, slave?”

“At 6:30, in about 45 minutes ma’am.”

“Do you want her to see you like this?”

“No ma’am.”

Lucy grinned. “Then I suggest you obey me, slave.”

George looked down at the floor. “Yes ma’am.”

Lucy smacked George’s thigh with the crop. “Tell me how Helen dominated you while you had the cock cage on.”

George winced. “Yes ma’am. She’d tie me to a chair in the bedroom, lie down on the bed, and use a vibrator on her pussy while I watched. After she gave herself two or three orgasms, she’d rest for a while. She’d get up, unite me, and pull me on the bed with her. We’d kiss and rub our hands all over each other until she was horny again. She’d roll on her back and vibrate her clit while I pinched her nipples. When she was satisfied, she’d turn the vibrator off and take a nap. I would sit in the chair and watch her sleep. When she woke up, she’d tell me where she hid the key to the cock cage, and I’d unlock it.”

Lucy grinned, thinking about how she felt when she teased Harold like that. “Damn, slave, you make my pussy so wet!” She put the cigarette out, got up, and united George. “Stand up,” she commanded.

George stood up.

Lucy knelt in front of George and unlocked the cock cage. “I think I’ll keep the keys.” She stood up in front of him. “I’ll be going now. Next week, make sure you’re kneeling by the sofa wearing the cock cage with an ashtray, a lighter, and a pack of Virginia Slims Menthol 100’s on the coffee table.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Lucy left. George cleaned up the living room and was upstairs getting dressed when he heard Cindy come through the door. He went down to greet her, and stood silently when she berated him about the smell of smoke in the living room.

Every night before she went to sleep Lucy rubbed her clit mercilessly thinking about teasing Harold and George. She didn’t want George to touch her, but she was having second thoughts about Harold. She thought about him rubbing his hands all over her body, sucking her nipples, licking her clit. She could hardly wait for the week to go by.

Lucy was disappointed that her parents didn’t go out and give her another opportunity to tease Harold. The next Thursday she went straight to George’s house from school. She wanted to have as much time to tease him as she could.

Lucy smiled when she walked into the living room. George was kneeling on the floor by the sofa. She walked up behind him and saw he was wearing the cock cage. She patted him on the head and sat down. She tore open the pack of cigarettes, took one out, and lit it. She took a puff and looked over at him.

“We’re going to play in the basement tonight. Get whatever you need, including a whip.” Lucy opened her purse and pulled out her vibrator. “I brought this. I hope you enjoy the show. I know I will.”

George got up and got a whip from upstairs. He went into the basement, got a ladder, and moved the ceiling tiles. He was standing there waiting when Lucy came down the stairs. She locked his wrists to the chains with padlocks, and moved the ladder to the side.

Lucy stood in front of George, looking him over. She took off her blouse and skirt, throwing them on the sofa. His cock perked up when she picked up the whip and swished it in the air a few times; she liked the feeling it gave her. She didn’t know what she would enjoy more, the sound of the whip or the sound of his cries.

Lucy stepped behind George and smacked his back with the whip. She saw him wince, but he didn’t make a sound. She smacked him a few times in succession, and enjoyed how each smack made him wince. She smacked his bottom as hard as she could, and he cried out. Smiling, she alternated between hard and harder smacks. Her body was glistening when she decided she’d whipped him enough. His back and bottom were a nice shade of red.

Lucy stepped around and tried to whip George’s cock, but had trouble hitting it. She tossed the whip aside and wished she had the crop. She smacked his cock with her palm until it was as stiff as the cock cage would allow.

Lucy sat down on the sofa and lit a cigarette. She took a puff and looked up at George, his head hanging and his eyes closed. “Aren’t you going to thank me, slave?”

George opened his eyes and looked at Lucy. “I’m sorry ma’am. Thank you ma’am for whipping me.” His arms and legs twitched from the strain. His back and bottom felt warm. He hoped that she hadn’t raised welts.

“You’re welcome, slave. Beg me real nice, and I’ll take off my bra after this cigarette.”

“Thank you ma’am.” George lowered his head. “Please take your bra off for me, ma’am.”

Lucy leaned back and closed her eyes, enjoying her cigarette while George pleaded with her to take off her bra. After she finished her cigarette, she leaned forward and reached behind her back to unsnap her bra. She pulled her arms forward and leaned back on the sofa grinning. “I’ve changed my mind, slave. An old man like you shouldn’t be leering at teen tits anyway.”

Lucy smiled at how disappointed George looked. Even old men acted like little boys when it came to sex. She took her vibrator out of her purse and pressed it against her clit through her cotton panties. Seeing him suspended helplessly in front of her while she vibrated her clit helped her orgasm rather quickly.

George enjoyed watching Lucy masturbate. It reminded him of times past when Helen had bound and teased him.

After Lucy rested, she got up and got dressed. She got the stepladder and unlocked George from the cock cage and the restraints. While he was stretching his arms, she gathered her things, blew him a kiss and said, “See you next week, slave.” She left and he put everything away before Cindy got home.

Lucy went over to visit Cindy late Sunday afternoon. They went up to Cindy’s room, and as soon as she closed the door, Cindy whispered to Lucy, “I think my dad is seeing someone.”

Lucy sat down on the bed. “What makes you think that, Cindy?”

Cindy sat down next to Lucy. “When I’ve come home from cheerleader practice the last couple of weeks, the living room reeks of cigarette smoke. Daddy knows how much I hate the smell. Who else would he let smoke but a girlfriend?”

Lucy struggled to stifle a snicker. “I don’t know.”

Cindy turned to Lucy. “Could you do me a big favor?”

“Sure Cindy, what is it?”

“Could you come by next week while I’m at practice and see who Daddy has over?”

Lucy wanted to laugh at the irony. She answered quickly. “Cindy, even if I saw a woman visit, I might not know who she was? Why is this so important to you anyway?”

Cindy looked down at the floor. “I… I’m not sure. When I ask him about what he’s doing while I’m at practice, he doesn’t answer. I don’t like him sneaking around me like that. I would just feel better if I knew who Daddy was seeing.”

Me. Your daddy is my slave, Lucy thought. I wish I could tell you. She put her arms around Cindy. “I understand. I’ll come by and see what he’s up to. I’ll be waiting for you when you get home.”

Cindy hugged Lucy. “You have no idea how much I appreciate this. You’re the best friend in the whole world.”

Lucy returned the hug. She didn’t feel like such a good friend, but she recognized that Cindy had given her the opportunity to really torment George next Thursday. They spent the rest of the afternoon talking about their college plans.

Lucy’s parents gave her another opportunity to be with Harold when they went out to see a play Tuesday night. She called him and asked him if he wanted to come over. The doorbell rang within ten minutes.

Lucy answered the door and let Harold in. She grabbed his shoulders and planted her lips firmly onto his. Her tongue danced around his mouth, and he grabbed her shoulders and held her close.

Lucy barely let Harold catch his breath as she leaned to his ear and whispered, “My parents are gone again this evening. Would you like to go upstairs, get naked, and fool around?”

Lucy gave Harold’s crotch a quick squeeze. She smiled and cooed, “You seem ready. I know I am.” Wordlessly, she led him upstairs to her room. She helped him out of his clothes. He sat down on the foot of the bed and watched while she took off her clothes. He reached up to touch her breasts. She took his hands and placed them firmly on her breasts. He squeezed gently, moving his hands around. She threw her head back and moaned. The sensation through her nipples was a hundred times better than anything she’d ever felt playing with herself. Why had she waited so long?

Lucy pushed Harold back on the bed, falling on top of him. They kissed and fondled each other for a long time. She couldn’t believe how good it felt to have him touch her, and he couldn’t believe that he was touching her breasts and bottom. She wanted this feeling to last forever, but the persistent tingling throughout her pussy demanded attention.

Lucy held Harold’s head in her hands. She kissed him and softly whispered, “Would you mind eating my pussy, darling?”

Harold stiffened. He wanted to please Lucy, but he had no idea how to do what she wanted. “Uh, I’ve never done that before.”

Lucy hugged Harold. “I understand darling. I’ll guide you.”

Harold relaxed. “Sure.” He crawled down between her spread open legs. He stared at her pussy, unsure what to do.

Lucy silently sighed and spread her pussy lips open with her hands. “Do you see a tiny red cock up near the top?”

Harold murmured, “Yes.”

“Good. That’s my clit. Lick it gently.”

Harold bent over and licked Lucy’s clit once. He looked up to see her reaction.

As many times as Lucy fingered her clit, she imagined she’d know how it felt to be licked. She had no idea. The sensation was so much more intense than she’d ever felt before. She was glad he only licked once. She moaned, wiggled her hips, and shouted, “Yes darling, that’s it.”

Harold smiled, pleased with himself. He bent over and licked Lucy’s clit again. The waves of pleasure made her wiggle her hips. He licked her clit a few times before she grabbed his head and pressed his tongue against her clit while her body shivered to an orgasm.

When Lucy recovered, she pulled Harold up to her and kissed him. “That was fantastic. Thank you.”

Harold grinned. “You’re welcome.”

Lucy smiled and pushed Harold on his back. She crawled down to his cock and took it in her mouth. She was able to suck on it a couple of times before he ejaculated. She swallowed his come, and slid up to him. She enjoyed his chest pressing into her back, and surprisingly, she enjoyed his hand squeezing her breast and tickling her nipple. She was so content.

Harold was happy and tired. He couldn’t believe that Lucy was lying next to him, and he was fondling her breast. He was glad that Lucy was his first. She was so understanding. They cuddled for a while on her bed before he got up, got dressed, and went home.

Wednesday and Thursday blurred together for Lucy. All she could think about was dominating George. She barely heard her teachers’ lectures, and doodled in her notebook to keep her hands off her pussy. She thought she’d explode with nervous energy when the final bell rang on Thursday. She raced home, changed into her white wool sweater and red plaid skirt, and drove straight to George’s house.

She took a couple of deep breaths before she got out of the car and went inside. She grinned when she saw George kneeling by the sofa, naked. She strode into the living room, tore open the cigarettes, and lit one. The cigarette relaxed her, and she smiled, looking down at him and seeing the cock cage.

“Get me a soda, slave.”

“Yes ma’am.” George got up, poured Lucy a soda, put the glass on the coffee table, and knelt back down by the sofa.

Lucy picked up the glass and took a few sips. “Thank you slave.”

George looked up. Lucy was beautiful sitting on the sofa. “You’re welcome, ma’am.”

Lucy took a puff of her cigarette. “Tell me slave, do you ever think about seeing Cindy naked?”

George squirmed before he answered, “Cindy is my daughter, ma’am. It wouldn’t be right for me to think of her like that.”

Lucy smiled. She saw George’s reaction and wished that Cindy wasn’t so naive. It’d be too much fun to tease George with his daughter’s naked body.

“I see slave. Do you think about seeing me naked?”

George’s face reddened. “Yes ma’am.”

At least he’s honest, Lucy thought. “Do you masturbate thinking about me, slave?”

George slumped. “Yes ma’am.”

Lucy finished her cigarette, and commanded. “Pick up the ashtray and cigarettes and follow me to your bedroom.” She got up and went upstairs while he followed.

Lucy stopped in the doorway and whistled silently as she entered the bedroom. A massive dark oak four-poster bed dominated the center of the room, surrounded by a couple of chairs, an oak chest-of-drawers, and a beautiful oak dressing table. She could see herself primping with George bound helplessly to the bed, but she had other plans now.

“Put the ashtray on the dresser and get your bondage stuff.”

“Yes ma’am.” George opened the closet door and pulled out the box. He put it on the floor by the dresser and knelt down on the floor by the foot of the bed.

Lucy sat down, leaned over, and rummaged through the box. She pulled out some cotton rope and a pair of clothespins tied together with a foot of blue yarn. She held up the clothespins and smiled. “What are these for, slave?”

George shuddered. “Helen would tie me up and clip them on my nipples. She knew I’d do just about anything to get the clothespins off.”

Lucy grinned and put the clothespins on the dresser. “We’ll save these for later.” She turned to George and cooed, “Would you do anything I desired, slave?”

George sighed. “That depends on what you desire, ma’am.”

Lucy picked up a clothespin and played with it. “Wearing these awhile should soften your attitude, slave.” She rummaged through the box until she pulled out a leather ball gag. “This should come in handy later.” She gestured to the chair by the foot of the bed. “Sit down, slave.”

George got up and sat down in the chair. Lucy knelt on the floor and tied his ankles to the chair legs. She crawled behind the chair and tied his wrists to the center slat. She stood up, took off her sweater and skirt, and sat on the foot of the bed in her bra and panties. She put her hands on the bed, leaned back, and seductively whispered, “What would you do to see me naked, slave?”

George’s cock twitched. “What do you desire, ma’am?”

Lucy smiled. She got up and went over to the dresser. She lit a cigarette, took a puff, and leaned against the dresser. “That’s a good question, slave. I definitely want to watch you suffer a while.” She walked over to his side, took a puff of her cigarette, leaned over, and blew the smoke in his face. She stood up and smiled when George coughed. She took another puff and held the lit end just in front of his right nipple. “Maybe I should burn your nipple, slave.”

George twisted his nipple away from the cigarette as much as he could. Lucy laughed and took another puff. She cupped her hands under her breasts. “You still want to see these, slave?”

George looked up at Lucy. “Yes ma’am.”

“Then tell me how I should make you suffer, slave.”

George squirmed in the chair. “However you desire, ma’am.”

Lucy finished her cigarette. “I desire a lot of things, slave. Are you sure you’re up to the challenge?”

George slumped in the chair. “I hope so, ma’am.”

Lucy looked around the room to give George time to stew. She opened the closet and pulled out a couple of dresses. She walked back over to George. “Do you think I’d look nice in these?”

George wanted to shout, “Put those away!” He didn’t want Lucy to touch Helen’s things but he was in a vulnerable position, so he decided it would be best to remain silent.

Lucy held up a dress against her body. “I’d fill this out much better than Helen.” George felt sick watching Lucy go through Helen’s dresses.

Lucy tired of looking at Helen’s clothes. They were all so old-fashioned. She wandered around the room, looking through the chest-of-drawers. She pulled out a couple of Helen’s bras and laughed. She turned to George and cupped her breasts. “Have you ever seen a nicer pair of boobs than these, slave?”

George dejectedly answered, “No ma’am.”

Lucy ignored George’s sullenness. She walked to the other side of the bed and pointed to the wall. “What’s this, slave?”

George lifted his head. “That’s an old intercom, ma’am. Helen and I used to listen to Cindy when she was a child and know she was alright.”

Lucy turned the intercom on. It crackled and went silent. She left the bedroom and George heard her voice, “Can you hear me?”

Since George was tied to the chair, he couldn’t answer through the intercom. He waited until Lucy came back into the bedroom before he answered, “Yes ma’am.”

Lucy jumped a bit. “Yes ma’am what, slave?”

“I can hear you through the intercom, ma’am.”

Lucy smiled. “Great.”

George squirmed in his chair. “Shouldn’t you untie me now, ma’am? Cindy will be home in twenty minutes.”

Lucy smiled. She got another cigarette from the dresser, lit it, and took a puff. “I have a surprise for you tonight slave. Cindy invited me over to talk with her tonight. She asked me to spy on you tonight, to find out who you were seeing while she’s at practice.”

George looked up at Lucy. “And what are you going to tell her?”

Lucy smiled. “I wish I could tell her the truth. I wish we could prance in here naked and tease you together, but I know she couldn’t handle it. Don’t worry, I’ll make something up.” She took a puff of her cigarette. “You’ll hear us through the intercom. When we’re done, I’ll sneak back in, show you my boobs and pussy, and untie you.”

Lucy picked up the leather ball gag and buckled it around George’s head. “This should keep you quiet while we Cindy and I talk.” She put on her sweater and skirt and was leaving when she whispered, “Oops, I almost forgot.”

Lucy went to the dresser, picked up the clothespins and walked over in front of George. “Wouldn’t want to forget your suffering, slave.” She pinched each of his nipples and clipped them with the clothespins. She could hear his moans through the gag. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, “Just think, slave, your own daughter is torturing you. The longer she talks to me, the longer you have to suffer and wait for me.” She kissed him on the cheek. “Goodnight, slave.” She turned out the light and went to wait in front of the house.

chatbug
chatbug
465 Followers