Discovering Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
462 Followers

It took a while for George’s eyes to adjust to the darkness. The stinging in his nipples subsided to a dull pain. It’d been years since Helen had done this to him, and he hoped he could stand the pain. He had no choice, really. He hoped Lucy wouldn’t just go home and leave him tied up all night. God, he hoped Cindy wouldn’t check on him and see him like this.

Lucy went outside to wait for Cindy. Cindy came home a few minutes late. She smiled when she saw Lucy waiting for her. She gave her a hug, but pulled away quickly. “Ugh, you reek of smoke.”

Lucy mumbled, “I’m sorry Cindy. I’ve been waiting a while for you to get home and I had a cigarette or two.”

Cindy unlocked the door. “Why don’t you go upstairs, take a shower, and put on something from my closet while I get some dinner?”

Lucy called out, “Ok, see you upstairs,” as she went upstairs to take a shower. She thought about George while she soaped her breasts and body. Afterwards, she put on one of Cindy’s sweatshirts and sweatpants. She sat on the bed and waited for Cindy to come up. She resisted the urge to peek in on George.

Cindy came bounding into the room and sat next to Lucy. “You smell so much better. I’m sorry I made you take a shower.”

Lucy smiled. “That’s ok, Cindy. I know how much you hate the smell of smoke.”

Cindy poked Lucy in the ribs. “So tell me, what’s my daddy doing while I’m at practice? Where is he, anyway? He’s usually home.”

Lucy stifled a snicker. “You were right, Cindy. This nice woman came over and went inside for a while. They both came out and went somewhere in her car.”

“Ooh, tell me all about her, Lucy.”

“Um, well, she’s about my height but a little skinner. Shoulder-length brunette hair and professional dress.

Cindy hugged Lucy. “She sounds great. Thanks for finding out for me.” Cindy stood up. “Why didn’t he tell me? Why is he being so secretive?”

Lucy shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know. Maybe he wanted to be sure they liked each other before he introduced her to you. Maybe he’s worried about how you’d react.”

Cindy put her hands on Lucy’s shoulders. “Honestly, it’s not like my mom died last month. I didn’t expect him to stay single forever. I know he has urges.” Lucy and Cindy laughed.

Lucy felt mischievous. “Do you have urges, Cindy?”

Cindy sat down on the bed. “Sure Lucy, doesn’t everybody? Don’t you?”

Lucy smiled. “Yes, I masturbate a lot after I go to bed.”

Cindy frowned. “I’ve tried to masturbate a few times, but nothing seems to happen. When Tommy puts his hand down there though, it feels great.”

Lucy put her arm around Cindy’s shoulders. “Oh, really! What else have you and Tommy done?”

Cindy squirmed a little. “I love it when Tommy plays with my nipples. My pussy gets all wet and squishy when he does that. He’s eaten me a couple of times, but he really doesn’t like to do that. He’d rather use his fingers. How about you? What have you and Harold done?”

Lucy lay back on the bed. “I invited him over to my bedroom once. He ate my pussy and I gave him a blowjob. Have you blown Tommy?”

Cindy giggled. “Oh God yes, dozens of times. It’s the only way I can keep him out of my panties.”

Lucy smiled, thinking about George listening to his daughter talk about sex. “Do you want Tommy to fuck you?”

Cindy wrinkled her face. “No. What about you? Do you want to fuck?”

Lucy sat up and crossed her legs. “I’m tempted sometimes, but no, I don’t want to mess up my life. I want to go to college and make something of myself.”

Cindy leaned back. “So do I. I want to wait until I’m in a serious relationship to fuck.”

Lucy and Cindy talked about college and other stuff for a couple of hours. Finally, Lucy stood up and stretched. “I think I’d better get home; it’s getting late.”

Cindy looked at the clock. “Oh shit, look at the time.” She stood up and hugged Lucy. “Thank you for being such a good friend. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Cindy walked Lucy down to the front door and let her out. Lucy waited twenty minutes for Cindy to settle down in bed before she snuck in the back door and snuck back into George’s bedroom.

George waited anxiously for Lucy to return. Listening to Cindy and Lucy talk was eye opening. Cindy talking about sex with her boyfriend aroused him, and his arousal disgusted him. He probably would have drifted off to sleep except for the constant pain through his nipples. He was wondering whether Lucy would come back or not when she came in and turned on the lights. His eyes snapped shut from the sudden brightness. When he opened them again, she was standing in front of him in her bra and panties, smoking a cigarette.

“Good God, Cindy can talk, can’t she. I was dying for a cigarette.” Lucy unbuckled the gag and put it on the dresser.

George squirmed in the chair. “Could you take these clothespins off, ma’am?”

Lucy grinned. She picked up the yarn and gave the clothespins a few tugs.

George yelped.

Lucy put her finger to her mouth. “Shh. You wouldn’t want to rouse Cindy, would you?”

George squirmed. “Please take the clothespins off, ma’am.”

Lucy looked surprised. “So soon? I thought you wanted to see me naked, slave.”

George looked up at Lucy, his eyes pleading. “Yes ma’am, I want to see you naked.”

Lucy smiled. “Then the clothespins stay, slave.” She took a puff of her cigarette. “How do you feel knowing your little girl has given dozens of blowjobs to boys?”

George grimaced. “Not very well ma’am, but she is eighteen. She has her own life.”

Lucy took a puff of her cigarette, bent over, and blew the smoke in George’s face. “And you have your life, don’t you?”

George waited for the smoke to clear. “Yes ma’am.”

Lucy put her cigarette down. “I don’t have all night and it’s getting late.” She unhooked her bra and stepped out of her panties. She stood in front of George with her hands on her hips. “Like what you see, slave.”

George grinned. “Yes ma’am, you’re beautiful.”

Lucy shivered hearing George’s answer. She wasn’t accustomed to hearing anyone other than Harold compliment her. Although she enjoyed torturing George, she had trouble believing her breasts were worth the pain she’d put him through. “Thank you, slave. Enjoy the view.”

George stared at Lucy’s ample breasts and neatly trimmed pussy until he heard her say, “That’s enough.”

Lucy bent over and unclipped the clothespins. Her hand covered George’s mouth, muffling the screams of pain as the blood rushed back into his nipples. She got dressed while he calmed down. She kissed him on the cheek and untied him from the chair before she left.

Lucy continued to dominate George and Harold, developing her domination skills, until she and Cindy went away to college in the fall.

chatbug
chatbug
462 Followers