Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting herself once again cuddled against her nephew, Emilee resumed her leg crossing. But this time her housecoat opened in a more revealing manner, and some of her thighs could be seen. She knew they were not as slender as the legs of the skinny little bitches he must be meeting at his college. But from the saliva forming at his mouth and his unabashed staring, she knew that her new boy toy was enjoying the scenery just the same. Emilee wanted Johnathan to touch her, to serve her, to please her, to be under her absolute control, and she knew just the way.

Releasing both of her high heeled shoes from her feet and letting them swing freely over her toes Emilee purred "Oh, my poor feetsies, my poor swollen feet, I was walking all day and they desperately need a massage. My old boyfriend used to give me foot massages and they were so wonderful, the strong hands of a man, I so miss those days."

"Well, I could give you a foot massage if you like auntie?" She heard Johnathan announce.

"Really dear, oh what a sweet boy you are, a real sweetie, God bless your precious heart. Run upstairs to my bathroom and fetch the foot cream from the drawer under the sink, will you. Be a good boy and run along now." She praised and commanded. Without paying any regard to his hard-on, Johnathan was so excited by the prospect of rubbing his aunt's feet that he charged up the stairs and into her room. Finding the foot lotion under the sink and turning around, Johnathan's eyes fell upon her carefully laid out used panties on the hamper. Grabbing his cock and giving it a hard squeeze he lifted the panties to his nose and took a good long hard whiff and then carelessly tossed them back onto the top of the hamper.

While away, Emilee had set the snare even tighter, opening her housecoat belt - oh - just that little bit more. Enough to show more cleavage. Enough to show more leg. When Johnathan returned and naturally kneeled before her like the obedient servant boy that she was at that very moment in the process of training him to be, she sighed as he carefully removed each shoe, and warming the fluid in his handles, gently applied it to each of her feet. Emilee melted at the sensation, not so much of her feet being rubbed, but of her new found boy toy touching her flesh. Start with my feet, she thought, and soon I will train you to please every inch and contour of my body.

Johnathan stared at his aunt's feet as he massaged them. They were gorgeous sexy feet he thought, and he ran his hands over them with a lover's attention to detail. She swooned and laid back further on the couch. She spread her legs slightly so that he could position each of her feet on a leg, and in so doing, pulled her housecoat further open. With the silky fluid gliding between her toes and his fingers Johnathan stared up between her legs. Her thighs were bare and clearly visible. They were thick with soft supple flesh, beautiful silky smooth flesh. And as his eyes ascended that flesh he found himself gazing at red panties. Same as the one's he had just put to his face at the hamper. Bright red, begging to be kissed. He was looking at his aunt's crotch! Her beautiful fucking crotch, with only the thin lace of those cursed panties concealing her twat from his view. Johnathan had never seen a real pussy before, just on the internet porn sites. And now here he was, so close to a real pussy. Unable to resist the urge he lifted one foot and placed it between his legs rather than on his thigh, letting the pressure of her foot press down on his hard cock. A pussy so close, bare legs in his view, soft feet in his clutch, her bare foot resting on his cock. Johnathan moaned while in this little piece of heaven.

Massaging her feet to her satisfaction, Emilee opened her eyes. "What a wonderful job, Johnny, you are such a good boy. They feel all soft and smooth now, so relaxed and clean." She commended.

"Yes Aunt Emilee, very clean." Johnathan beamed.

Emilee had a thought. A torturously seductive plan. She could tell by the way that Johnathan rubbed her feet that he had a foot fetish. And she knew that such men couldn't resist kissing feet. "Clean enough to eat off of?" She inquired.

Johnathan had wanted to kiss her shoes and lick her toes since he first saw her wiggling her shoe on the tip of her toes. He had spent half the time massaging her feet wondering how wonderful it would be to be kissing them. With all the wine in his belly and a hard-on calling the shots, he felt himself raise one of her feet upward, felt his head tilt forward, and felt the velvety smoothness of the top of her foot on his lips. "Yes, clean enough to eat off of!" Johnathan exclaimed.

"Oh my, that felt fantastic!" Emily said out loud, "Best way of massaging my feet I have ever felt. More please Johnathan. Please continue." She begged.

Without thought or hesitation Johnathan began to kiss one foot, and then the other. Lick her soles, rub his lips over her heels, and lick and suck at her toes. "Oh my how wonderful. You give the best massages ever! Every day I want a nice foot massage like this." Taking her big toe from his mouth Johnathan looked up at her, enjoying the praiseful words. "Don't stop boy, keep kissing my feet, serve your auntie, lick and suck them now." She commanded and again without hesitation Johnathan obeyed. As he eagerly licked and kissed her toes and feet she continued "Such a good boy, an obedient boy, just like having my own son, so eager to please and satisfy his mother."

"Yes auntie." Johnathan mumbled as he licked the sole of her foot.

"Yes mommy." She corrected.

"Yes mommy." He responded obediently.

"Show mommy how much of each foot you can cram in your mouth, suck all my toes at once Johhny, make mommy happy."

Obediently Johnathan performed as she had ordered. "Yes mommy." And then he fed the full width of her left foot into his mouth over the toes and sucked them hard.

Watching her well trained boy suck her toes she let him dwell for some time with her foot in his mouth before she let him release her. "Now the other foot Johnny, do what you are told."

Soon the other foot was equally in his mouth. With his mouth full of joy Johnathan enjoyed his submission as well as the view up her legs to her pretty red panties. Emilee followed his gaze and knew where his eyes were fixed and parted her legs slightly more to offer him a better view. You pantie jerking off little sissy she thought as she watched him suck her foot, next time I won't wear any panties and then I'll watch as that thick long pole between your legs cums in your jeans.

"Good boy." She said, as she told him to sit back down beside her. As he stood up she admired the stiffy protruding from his pants. Observing that once again their wine glasses were empty, she told Johnathan to hand her his and she returned to the kitchen again. This time Emilee undid her belt so that is just loosely held together, having decided to tease the boy to the point of torture. Re-entering the living room she stood there before the eager little beaver with her robe half open. The inside of each of her breasts was clearly visible, as were both her bare legs. Her red panties below her white soft belly were fully exposed. Providing Johnathan ample opportunity to check out his aunt, she then proceeded to sit beside him.

Handing him his wine, when she now folded her leg over the other her full thighs were completely bare to his view. She snuggled up against him and commended on what a wonderful and precious boy he was and how she had so much enjoyed her feet massages. Johnathan concurred, saying that the pleasure was all his. Sipping her wine until it was almost gone she put the glass on the side table and reclined backward on the sofa. Looking down at herself she saw that she had accomplished her goal, and that her gown was open to the point of revealing fully the inside of her boobs out almost to her nipples. She then closed her eyes and pretended to fall to sleep.

Emilee waited in anticipation. She longed for the feel of Johnathan's fingers prying open her housecoat to have a better look. She wanted him to grope her body. She wished for him to jerk off on her tits. But the boy was proving too shy for the task. Opening her eyes from time to time, pretending to be dreary and drunk, saying that she was having a hard time remaining awake, she each time saw his eyes focused on her partially exposed breasts, her belly, legs and panties. But he made no advances toward her. So closing her eyes she pretended to have an itch, and placing her hand over her breast and scratching slightly she deliberately pushed the material to the side.

Johnathan was watching as his aunt gratified an itch. But little had he expecting her hand to mistakenly cause her housecoat to fall to the side. Holy fuck, he thought, her tit, her entire left breast is bare! Sitting in a reclined position, the soft flesh partially dropped to the side. The breast was beautiful, massive, like he had seen in the magazines and porn video's of girls with big jugs. But this was real, and right before him! And the nipple was mind boggling. With the medium brown aureole fully four inches in diameter, the erect nipple was as thick as his thumb and as long as his thumb down to the first knuckle! Though erect and massive, it also appeared to be soft and delicious.

Again she scratched and adjusted her sagging boob, and caused the mass of soft tit flesh to jiggle and bounce. Emilee snuggled into his arm and deeper onto his chest and Johnathan placed his arm around his aunt's shoulder. As she lay there he admired the free boob. Unable to resist Johnathan used the hand on her shoulder to leverage the housecoat over her second breast, which was barely concealed, until it too was open to his view. This breast hung toward him, folding softly toward her midline, also capped in the giant brown nipple.

Giving her time to slip deeper into sleep, Johnny quietly unbuckled and unzipped his jeans and pulling his pecker from his pants as much as he could manage began to stroke his dick while he admired her big gorgeous boobs.

Laying on Johnathan's chest Emilee felt the material fall over her right breast, as well as heard the zipper and belt coming undone, and felt the motion of his jerking off. She also felt as his hand first touched her boob, hesitantly at first, gently, withdrawing shyly, fearfully, only to return a moment later. She enjoyed the sensation as he cupped first her one breast, and then the other. She even let out a low moan as he explored each of her big nipples between his finger tips. She knew that she had very large nipples and that they drove men crazy when she let them flick and pull at them. She wanted Johnathan to suck on them, but knew that she had to take things slow, let him build up his confidence as she more firmly established her control.

She felt as she began to fondle her breasts at an accelerating rate, caressing the flesh with his fingertips, grabbing the flesh in his palm, groping at her boobs excitedly, squeezing her tits in his hands and crushing the soft flesh lustfully. She felt her pussy pulsating with desire but continued to lay motionless, pretending to be deep asleep, unaware of how her body was being violated by this desperate young man. In a short while she heard the distinctive sound of a man ejaculating. Her man had cum for her. She had made him her toy, knowing that now she forever more had the power to make him jerk off at will. Laying there motionless she waited and then felt his hand covering her breast and nipple, applying a sticky thick fluid over her skin.

Having gratified his own desires, Johnathan covered his aunt with her housecoat and slowly getting up laid her gently down upon the couch. Hearing him go upstairs and close the door to his room, Emilee waited on the couch until she thought him asleep. While waiting she exposed her breast and admired the liberal coating of cum that her nephew had applied. Taking her tit in her hand and raising the flesh to her own face she sucked the cum off of her nipple, deciding to let remainder dry on her boob. As she later returned to her own room she thought about how she had missed making a man cum for her and then savouring the taste of her reward. Dropping her robe and ready for bed she reminded herself to check the hamper. Yes! He had fallen for the bait, her panties no longer laid out on the hamper but rather were now crumpled in a ball. A fly in the spider's web she thought. Soon she would have cum every day to enjoy. Climbing into bed nude with the door open she made sure to keep a leg or boob exposed as she slept. When Johnathan awoke, she wanted to make sure that he had the opportunity to spy upon her a little more.

The next morning Emilee awoke and lay in bed waiting for Johnathan to arise. Adjusting her sheets deliberately, she pulled the covers up over her legs to her belly, revealing her midsection down. She then positioned her legs in a slightly spread position, ensuring anyone standing at the doorway would have a full view of her bare legs and more importantly, her thick black hairy bush. When she heard Johnathan get up and use the facilities, she pulled a loose afghan over her head, as if sleeping under it. The Afghan was woven loosely enough that she could easily spy outward through it. She then waited to see if Johnathan would come to her room looking for her.

"Aunt Emilee. Are you awake Aunt Emilee?" Johnathan said in a low voice as he stuck his head around the frame of her bedroom door. Shock ... frozen ... a moment was required for his brain to analyse the sight that his eyes beheld. On the bed he spied his aunt, or at least the bottom half of her. He could hear her gentle snoring, her head tucked under a blanket. But, my Lord, but what a sight. Those thick soft smooth legs, white, sultry, bare. But the image that was absolutely overwhelming to Johnathan's still innocent mind that that large black triangle that was mounted between and at the top of those legs. It was like a small black cat had curled up on her belly, all furry and fluffy. I guess that is why they call it a pussy he thought to himself.

He had only seen a woman's bush in porn before, but most of those women just had little trimmed strips. This here was a real woman, kept the way that God meant for her to be seen. Her pussy well packaged and presented by this wonderful tuft of hair. Tiptoeing silently into the room to get a closer view he stared down at her slightly spread thighs, adequately spaced to offer on closer inspection a view of her thick labia, also covered with the fine black hair. And exposed between then, her long pink slit, the soft folds recognized from porn, but never seen before in the flesh. A vagina, a pussy, a real pussy, and he was staring at it. Not just any pussy, his aunt's pussy, his incredibly sexy and sultry aunt's pussy. Gawking down at the soft black hair and the puffy lips and the pink flesh Johnathan wondered how many men had fucked that cunt, how many men's dick's had she had inside of her, how many men had fucked her until they were satisfied and shoving themselves deep into those pouty lips filled her cunt with their semen. The thought made him get rock hard, and Johnathan reached into his PJs and started to stroke his dick.

Emilee watched the poor boy drool over her bare bush and exposed vagina and smirked under her blanket, enjoying the control she now had over her innocent nephew. She watched intensely as his hand plunged into his pajamas and touched his rigid member. She then saw with anticipation as his free hand moved over her body and softly, carefully, nervously, he began to run his fingers through her bush, and then down onto her labia. She wanted to train this handsome young man to satisfy her vagina with his mouth, but she knew that first she must peek his curiosity, arouse his desire, so that he would show no hesitation when she ultimately ordered him to shove his tongue inside of her hole. It has been some months since Emilee had been with a man, and those men seldom sought to please a woman orally. She wanted oral sex, performed often, just to her specific instructions, and she had decided that Johnathan would be the man who served her desires.

Then she watched with lustful desire as he leveraged his PJ's down over his hips and they fell to his knees. His hand was wrapped around his cock, slowly stroking that very fine specimen of a dick. Yes, yes, that penis would do fine. Longer than most, and amply thick, and obviously easy and quick to get hard. A perfect toy for a lonely older lady. She admired the ball sack that hung between his legs. Quite a large set of balls she thought. Perfect for controlling my new boy toy. Having experimented with those men willing to be submitted to her control, Emilee developed a system to train and control a man by grasping him around his dangling ball sack with her strong hand and then crushing and pulling and twisting his balls within her fingers. She would make them stand before her obediently as she enjoyed watching the face of the man under her complete control twist in tortured convolutions. The pressure of her grip would cause the penis under her command to stick straight out, rock hard and bouncing, and she enjoying watching as it would slowly turn purple as she continued to torture the set of balls in her hand. She would tease the prick by squeezing upon it, licking the pre-cum off the tip, gently sucking the head to stimulate ejaculation. She never stroked a man, for that is what he wanted. She tortured and controlled her man's cock, because that is what she wanted.

Johnathan felt himself close to cumming and soon filled the palm of his own hand with his semen. Gratified, he then ran his cum covered hand through the soft black hair of his aunt's bush. It will have dried in and she won't notice it by the time she wakes up, he thought to himself as he pulled up his PJ's and left the room. Laying in bed and enjoying the sensation of running her own fingers through her bush and thoroughly rubbing the cum down over and into her pussy, she relaxed until she felt sufficient time has expired, and then rising pulled a new pair of panties over her cum coated bush and twat. Getting dressed and arranging her used panties carefully on the hamper she had breakfast with Johnathan and then giving him a big hug, making sure to shove her breasts hard against his face, she then announced she had to go run errands and gave him a good-bye kiss on his cheek, deliberately close to the edge of his mouth. Johnathan blushed deeply and Emilee told him what a sweet boy he was.

Visiting her girlfriend and heading out together on a shopping expedition, she returned some hours later. Johnathan was in his room studying. Eager to explore the hamper she found the panties crumbled and examining them found the distinct signs of cum. Taking a deep sniff she verified that they were indeed cum covered panties. Removing her now used panties and placing them on top of the hamper, she put on the cum soaked undies. Cum on her bush, cum against her pussy. She became very wet as she enjoyed the feeling. Emilee removed her clothes and put on a heavy cashmere housecoat and nothing else. Leaving the belt loose to ensure that her ample bosom was partially visible she entered Johnathan's room and standing beside him asked how his studies were proceeding.

Looking up from his text his eyes fell upon the Goddess that he was quickly falling in love with. Her long black hair fell down over her shoulders and housecoat. Her lips seemed especially red and pouty and her eyes seemed deep and black, full of mystery and unfathomable thoughts. Her housecoat was not tightly wrapped and her breasts were surprisingly revealed, with the cleavage and flesh of each fat globe only inches from his face. Those same big tits he had played with and rubbed his cum onto only the night before. Looking back up to his aunt's eyes after checking out her tits for probably longer than was appropriate, he unconsciously blushed when their gaze met. "Dear," she announced, "I am going to have a quick shower, so please don't answer the door if anyone rings." Nodding his head in understanding he watch her leave the room. He had not hear her bedroom door close by the time he heard the water to the shower start. Unable to resist his desires and curiosity, he carefully left his room and peaked into hers. Ever so carefully.