Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response Emilee slightly adjusted her position on the bed resulting in her legs becoming conveniently spread, just wide enough to accommodate a few curious fingers. He enjoyed the feeling as his fingers slid away from silky hair and onto silky flesh. Wet, warm. He had never felt a pussy below and now that he had, he wanted to know the feeling on his fingers continuously onward. With no idea what he was doing Johnathan just explored her soft wet flesh with his fingers, finding exciting folds, an welcoming opening and a tantalizing bud.

Emilee led her head reel in delight with the feel of her nephew's hard prick in her hand, the sensation of his lustful lips on her boob, and now his playful and inquiring fingers in her twat. His cock was thicker around than that of most of the men whom she had known during her adventurous lifetime. But most satisfying was her knowledge that this was completely her penis. No other woman had known it. And she had no intention of sharing. And where most men tried to make her please them in the way they liked, Johnathan was puttie in her hand, the perfect submissive and obedient young man, willing and eager to please, willing to endure any excruciations and discomfort she found it enjoyable to impose upon his tender young body.

She loved the control. She needed the domination. She enjoying inflicting painfully pleasure on a man's ball-sac to prove to him that he was submissive to her and that she was the dominant in the relationship. The thought made her quiver and moving her hand from his prick back to his balls she seized upon them with extra zeal. Yanking hard downward, driving his cock to point straight toward the ceiling, she could not resist but to crush the sensitive balls of her boy toy in her hand. He cried out in pain and releasing the tit from his mouth and his hand from her cunt flung his head back in a fit of passion. She seized his head by his hair pinning him in place and driving her tongue into his gaping open mouth felt the pulsing of his balls and cock in her hand and watched the multiple streams of cum shooting skyward from the end of his tortured dick.

Oh yes, there it was, one nice long thread of cum, riding a foot or more into the air, then descending downward to cover his cock and her hand. There, another! Even higher, even stronger, even more. She clamped her hand even tighter around his swollen balls to drive even more semen from her young stud. Another stream, and then another. Two more smaller jets, and his balls were drained, his cock was empty. Rubbing the cum that covered her hand onto his balls and cock she released him from her locking embrace. He lay their motionless, his eyes staring blankly at the ceiling, his back and legs occasionally convulsing. She stared down at her blank faced puppet, her mannequin, vibrant and energized when she animated him with her hand wrapped about his balls, limp, weak and feeble when she had used him up and thrown him down like a used tampon.

After some time his head moved and his eyes blinked. Kissing him upon the lips Emilee exclaimed "Oh my, such a dirty, dirty boy, your cock is all dirty again, not clean at all."

"Sorry mommy." Was all that Johnathan had the energy to utter.

"No problem my dearest, my love, it is mommy's job to clean up her boy, you just lay here and let mommy enjoy her job." Johnathan watched as she slid downward, pried his limp and numb legs apart, positioned herself between his legs, and lifting his softening cock began to lick it clean of the mess that he had made. Stunned, barely comprehending what had happened to him, and what was happening to him, Johnathan watched as his aunt used her mouth, lips and tongue to slurp and suck and lick and devour all the cum that was dripping down his cock, was coating his balls, and was splattered across his stomach and legs. Taking her time he watched as she carefully collected his ejaculate with her tongue.

Emilee was savouring the taste of cum on her lips. She loved cock. She loved looking at a nice hard prick. She loved holding a cock in her hand. She loved watching a hard penis ejaculate. And she absolutely loved the taste of cum in her mouth. But she would never give a man the satisfaction of knowing this. All men wanted was a blow job and to cum in a woman's mouth. She would decide when and how her man's cock was pleased. His cock was her toy, to use and abuse and lick and suck and swallow down as she selected, not when he so chose. This boy was perfect, his cum was yummy, young cum was always the best. And she could make that cock cum anytime it pleased her now, or deny him the privilege of cumming. She would train him that he no longer controlled when he came, that he could not just jerk off when he pleased, that his cock belonged to her and that his semen was not to be wasted but only to be expended on her command and for her pleasure. But this training was in the future, the process would take time. For now she just enjoyed the experience of licking cum from his cock and bag.

When she had satisfied her hunger for cum and licked him clean she crawled over him on all fours and hung her breasts into his face. Each hanging tit was almost as large as his head and Johnathan grasped one of the globes in both his hands and raising his head slightly began to feed on the engorged nipple presented to him. Grabbing him by his hair on the back of his head she pinned him down and then swung her hanging tits back and forth to slap him in the face with them. His tongue thrust outward as he sought to regain his lost nipple. Emilee so enjoyed teasing and torturing her new toy.

XXXXXX

Flopping onto her back and spreading her legs seductively, Emilee said "Johnny darling, I think mommy is all dirty between her legs like you were. Can you please clean mommy between her legs with your fingers and mouth like I just cleaned you. I feel so dirty and I need my boy to clean me up." She simultaneously begged and commanded. Johnathan thought on how he had never seen a pussy until he visited his aunt. Now all in one day he touched a bush, rubbed a pussy, and was now about to taste a woman's vagina. Without hesitation Johnathan descended downward between his aunt's legs. Lifting her legs upward he wrapped his arms around her fleshy limbs, noticing how soft and smooth to the touch her plump thighs were.

He began by kissing those fleshy thighs, running his tongue up and down the length of each. Then looking downward he stared into the bare pussy before his face. He had seen pussies in magazines and porn sites before. He knew some women had some tight twats. Others had big wide juicy cunts. His aunt most definitely had a big wide juicy cunt. Without hesitation or a clue of what he was doing Johnathan thrust his face headlong deep into that big wide juicy cunt. Heaven. It was heaven. The heavy musky aroma filled his nostrils as he licked and sucked and nibbled and devoured and consumed every square inch of that luscious wet hairy horny soaking wet inflamed hot cunt. Like dogs fighting over a T-bone, he attacked his aunt's twat with zeal but without form. Grabbing him by the hair Emilee said "Boy, slow down, good boy, slow down. Are you liking to clean mommy? You want to clean mommy every day now?" She inquired. Nodding his head she used her free hand to point to her clit. "Lick, here, gently." He obeyed and performed as she ordered. Then, "Here, lick and suck, gently." He obeyed and she moaned deeply. Pointing again, "Here, stick out your tongue and shove it in here." Obedient to her every word Johnathan performed exactly as instructed.

"Mmmmm, now move your tongue in and out, and don't you dare stop. I will punish you if you stop." She commanded, and Johnathan obeyed without question. He noticed how she used her finger to play with the nub he had been sucking and licking on earlier as he continued to shove his tongue in and out of the wide gash between her legs. Like a well-trained dog Johnathan performed as ordered, and even kept tonguing his aunt long after his tongue became sore, then numb. Then he felt her hips begin to quake in his hands and on his arms, and her hands seized him by the back of the head and shoved his face deep into her twat, while her legs wrapped about his shoulders and pinned his body in place. "Oh fuck, tongue fuck that horny cunt boy, thrust your tongue out as far as it goes and leave it there so I can fuck your tongue with my cunt." She commanded and smashing her hips into his face drove his extended tongue in and out of herself until she too exploded. All over his face in fact. When she released him and he looked contently up at her, she had to laugh for how sopping wet his face was. Cute boy, all pussy juice soaked. "Go have a shower you silly boy." She said and kicked him out of her room. Laying on her back Emilee was completely content with the day so far. Looking over she saw that it was only 10 am. So few hours, so many games she wanted to play with him. Getting up and showering, she conspired on all the ways she could yet torture the desires of her young stud.

Finding a heavy long sweater she pulled the top over her otherwise nude body and put on her sexiest spike heels. Then making sure to position her used panties over the top of the hamper, she timed her exit from her room to coincide with Johnathan leaving the bathroom. With a towel wrapped around his waist Emilee approached him. Unravelling the towel and letting it fall to his feet she gently cupped his balls in one hand and semi-rigid stiffy in the other as she gave him a kiss upon the lips and reminded him "You always need to let your balls and cock air dry after your shower Johnny boy, you don't want mommy's toys to get sore and chafed now do you?"

Standing there with his balls and dick in his aunt's warm hands, Johnathan wrapped his own arms around her waist and running his arms down her back he encountered the backside of her bare thick thighs and then running his hands back up their soft flesh found his hands encompassing her large well rounded ass cheeks. Molding and kneading the soft doughy flesh between his fingers he leaned forward he confessed "As you command mommy, I will do everything you tell me to do, anything you order me to do." And giving her a deep kiss the two proceeded to embrace each other in a continuous long sequence of passionate kisses. She offered him her tongue, which he licked and sucked upon willingly. She took his tongue into her mouth and sucked upon it so hard that it hurt, causing him to visibly flinch. Using her teeth Emilee then bit upon his lower lip and bit down hard enough to almost make it bleed, while simultaneously squeezing upon his now rock hard cock and crushing his balls in her hand, enjoying how his knees buckled and his body cringed in response.

Keeping her hold tight on his cock she took her new prize down the stairs and taking the phone from its cradle sat down on the couch, ordering Johnathan to simply stand beside her as she made some important phone calls. Releasing Johnathan from her grasp the naked boy stood before her, wet, nude, tall, slender, muscular, his large cock pointing out lustfully from his body. His hand lowered and cupped his own cock and he began to stroke his dick. Slap! Her hand slapped upon his. "No!" She commanded. Shocked, Johnathan withdrew his hand rapidly and looked down at her quizzically. "Little boys do not play with their dicks." She explained. "You leave your cock alone now and never play with it again. If I find that you have been playing with it, I will punish you severely. Your cock belongs to me now, it is my toy, mine to do with as I please. You do not touch your toy anymore without my permission. If you really need to touch yourself, you may beg me to permit it, but there will be duties for you to perform before you are ever allowed to do so."

Raising her hand she seized upon his balls and without even looking at him ordered him to spread his legs wider so she could help his balls to dry. Then operating the phone with the other hand she began to deliberately torture his balls. Making her business phone calls and talking on the phone without ever so much as glancing over at Johnathan, Emilee crushed and twisted and pulled on his balls while she spoke and listened. She loved to be able to so control a cock through a man's balls as to make him cum without ever so much as actually touching his penis. Yanking and squeezing downward on his balls she knew pulled the skin of his dick tight, causing the head to ache in pleasure. When he would begin to cry out from the torture his balls were enduring Emilee would put the phone receiver to her chest and without even giving him a glance say with a strict and firm voice "Quiet boy, can't you see I am on the phone. Now, not a sound from you!"

With his knees trembling Johnathan looked down and watched as his aunt aggressively crushed at his bag sac like it was a stress relieving ball. She would pinch each ball between her fingers and yank down on the testicle until the ball would painfully slide free from her compressed fingers. She slapped at his dangling balls sharply with her palm. His balls have never been treated to roughly or been in so much pain, but he found that he loved the experience and it was driving his cock crazy with pulsating satisfaction. Johnathan wanted her to grab his cock but she never did. And he wanted to jerk off his own cock, but after her lecture he dared not touch it. Enduring the torture, his cock revelled in the combined pain and pleasure until he felt his cum swelling up and knew that he was soon to be ejaculating across the living room floor.

Feeling his groin begin to contract and twitch Emilee decided to deny her boy toy the pleasure of ejaculation. Releasing his balls she covered the receiver and said "On the floor boy, to your knees, kiss my feet. And do not dare touch that cock of yours!" She commanded. Obediently, Johnathan fell down and on his fours began to lick the leather of her shoes. Emilee watched as the boy in his doggy position used his tongue on her shoe, and lifting her foot permitted him to explore the sole and the heel with his mouth. Shoving the pointed toe of her shoe into his mouth she watched as he sucked the front of her shoe. Then leaning forward and seizing Johnathan by the back of his head she pulled his face firmly over the shoe, shoving as much of it as he could handle into his mouth.

Gratified by her degradation of the boy she removed the shoe and presented him with her toes to suckle and lick upon. As he pleasured her feet she pointed casually to her calf and moving up he began to lick and kiss her lower leg. Spreading her legs and pointing to her inner thigh, still on all fours he moved forward and obediently kissed her soft flesh. Pointing at her clit her new toy eager licked and sucked on the tender morsel. Pointing to her labia, he sucked and licked and kissed her flesh accordingly. Raising her hips and pointing at her vaginal opening her toy thrust his tongue into her and performed as she had trained him, sticking his tongue in and out of her at an ever increasing tempo.

Finding it hard to focus on her call Emilee made up an excuse to end it and then laying back enjoyed watching her boy toy tongue fuck her cunt. "Stop." She commanded, and he obeyed. Looking up to her she caressed the side of his wet cheek and clasping the back of his head by his hair she inquired "Do you like eating mommy's cunt?"

"I love eating your cunt mommy." She heard him utter. Slap! Her hand smashed firmly across his face. She held his head by his hair, resisting his attempt to pull back.

"Never call your mommy's pussy a cunt you nasty nasty boy!" She yelled and slapped him hard again across the face. "You obey your mommy's every word and you worship her cunt. You must love your mommy's cunt and seek to serve her cunt as it wishes to be served." She continued. Releasing his head she gently finished her lesson "But when speaking of my cunt, you must call it 'My Mistresse's Mystery'. Do you understand? Now, do you want to kiss my cunt again?" She firmly inquired.

"Yes mommy, I want to kiss and lick and tongue My Mistresses Mystery more. May I please kiss My Mistresses Mystery, please?"

"Much better", she said "Yes you may kiss my cunt, since you asked so politely." She permitted.

Johnathan completed the task he had freely offered to perform, and arcing her back high and moaning out loudly she came hard all over the willing boys face. "Be sure to clean mommy up now, keep eating mommy's cunt until you have cleaned up all the sopping wetness." She commanded. Johnathan of course willingly obeyed.

"Go upstairs into my bathroom and bring me down a nice softy towel so mommy can tidy up her pussy." She innocently requested and watched as her well trained servant stood up and went upstairs, hard prick bouncing up and down as he walked. It was of course another trick, another snare, another twist of the spider's web. He took his time, too long she thought. With such a hard prick and having had his balls tortured and having kissed her shoes and pussy, she calculated that he would not be able to resist jerking off and knew that even now he was stroking his fat cock over her panties. When he returned, his cock limp, she dried herself with the towel and ordering him to remain where he stood, naked in the living room, she innocently went upstairs to put the towel away.

"Johnathan, get your pansy fucking ass up here right now!" He heard her scream at the top of her lungs. Running up the stairs he found Emilee in her bathroom holding in her hand the panties that he had just finished jerking off into. "What the fuck is this, you sick little pervert!" She scolded him. "You disobeyed me when I said don't play with that cock of yours, and now you have shown my cunt no respect by cumming all over my dirty underwear!" She yelled. Standing there stunned with his mouth open she thrust the panties between his lips and stuffed them completely into his mouth. "You sick little fucking pansy pervert." She yelled, "On the bed on your belly now to receive your punishment." She commanded "And don't you even think about pulling those panties from your mouth."

Tasting his own semen Johnathan threw himself onto the bed and soon after felt the stinging lash of a leather belt across his butt. Struggling to roll away he heard her command "Stay exactly where you are you filthy little perv!" And from the tone in her voice knew that he had better obey. The lashings continued, as he cried out and whimpered as each cheek received 5, 10, 15 lashes.

Emilee enjoyed immensely smacking each small tight well-muscled ass check with her belt, and smiled as she saw his cheeks compress together in anticipation of the next lashing and then shake and quiver violently after each loud strike. Grabbing him by the back of his hair and yanking his head back firmly she verified that her panties were still completely shoved deep into his mouth and continued with her belt lashing on his petite reddening ass cheeks. When she saw tears forming in his eyes and heard him begin to cry through his whimpering, she ceased her fun and let him go. "Up of all fours now." She commanded and watching him obey went to her secret stash in her closet and came back with another surprise for him. "This will be your punishment when you disobey me boy." Looking at the bottle of K-Y jelly, she liberally applied the hot version of the liquid to his asshole. In her other hand, beyond his view, Emilee held a butt plug. "Now don't you dare resist what I am about to do!" She yelled, and his body froze obediently in place.

He felt her wet fingers rub gently on his asshole and at first it felt good. But then, strangely, a burning sensation began to occur. Then he felt a pressure at his entrance. He had no idea what she was doing, but it felt very odd and the burning only intensified as he felt a thick object enter his ass. Johnathan wanted to bolt from the bed but felt weak and helpless and was unable to respond to his own brain commands any more. She shoved the object back and forth, a bit deeper with every subsequent thrust, and he felt its girth grow with each motion. Johnathan was shocked when he felt his dick growing hard again. The motion of the object sliding in and out of his ass was exciting his cock while simultaneously making him feel completely in his Aunt's control. Motionless on all fours, he submissively dropped his check to the bed and raised his ass higher for his aunt to control and use him as she pleased. Then suddenly the object plopped into his body, his anus closely tightly around the thinner base. He could feel it in his ass, stationary, staying there, and he felt the entire length of his innards burning desperately.