Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is a butt plug, my boy toy." He heard her explain "And some hot K-Y jelly. When you disobey or disappoint me in any way, this is your punishment. You are to remain with the butt plug in your disobedient perv sissy ass all day long, until evening, when I will permit you to remove it and then to apologize to me for your actions and beg for my forgiveness. Now, get your ass off my bed and get dressed, we are going out. Jeans, T-shirt, no underwear, leave the plug in, and do not remove the panties from your filthy dirty mouth until I say so. Down stairs at the door in 5 minutes!" She ordered.

Johnathan performed as his aunt commanded and was soon downstairs in his tight jeans and T-shirt. The bulge in his pants was evident as he stood before her with his head held down in humble submission. The cheeks of his ass stung deeply from the whipping he received, and his asshole burned from both the stretch of the butt plug and the hot jelly. "Good boy." Emilee said as she undid his zipper and extracted his rigid hard-on and balls from the jeans. Pulling out his dick and massaging the smooth flesh of the head of his cock and his shaft she admired how beautiful this particular specimen was. She loved a man's cock, and loved the taste of semen. But no man was going to dictate the terms under which she had access to both. She would fondle and suck a cock when the urge struck her, and she would eat all the cum she could get, but only when she commanded it.

Pulling the zipper up tight around his balls she trapped her prize firmly and left it sticking out of his pants. "Apparently my little boy gets turned on by having toys shoved up his ass. Not much of a punishment if my little sissy boy likes it up the ass." She teased. Grabbing him by his extended pecker she pulled him onward. "Come boy, do as you are told, come with me." She ordered as she led him to the garage and sat him in the passenger seat. Getting into the driver's seat they drove down the road.

"So the little pervert sissy boy likes to play with his cock and cum in his mommy's panties does he?" She asked, staring at him intensely. Humiliated by this treatment, Johnathan just nodded his head gently as he stared down at his feet. "So show mommy how you like to play with your cock. Come on boy, don't get shy on me now. You obviously like jerking off. But you are only given permission to jerk off when I command it. Now start stroking that cock before I change my mind and stop this car and make you walk back home with your pecker hanging out of your pants."

Emilee watched from the corner of her eyes as Johnathan placed his hand around his thick long shaft and began to pleasure himself with a slow up and down motion. "Good boy." Emilee cooed. "Mommy likes watching her boy play with his stiffy. No point getting off a hard cock and wasting semen without Mommy around to enjoy it. Do you like your hot butt plug in your ass boy?" She inquiringly teased.

"It hurts, but if feels good." Johnathan admitted. "It makes my cock tingle and makes stroking myself feel even better than normal." He confessed.

"Yes, men like objects in their ass, stimulates the erogenous zone up there. Some like it more than others. I could tell that you were the type who would love an object shoved up his ass."

Johnathan felt embarrassed and ashamed by her remark. Emilee enjoyed degrading and humiliated him, knowing this is how she would keep him in his place – a submissive and obedient boy toy. "Don't you dare cum there, boy!" She ordered. "Let go of your cock now before you get too satisfied. Remember, your hard-on's exist for my entertainment and pleasure only, not yours." Releasing his dick Johnathan sat silently, suffering as his horny cock went unattended and as his ass burned.

As she arrived at her destination, the local grocery store, she carefully tucked Johnathan's penis back into his pants. Though covered, the massive bulge in his pants remained evident for all passer-byers to see and she smiled at each lady in the store whom she was familiar with, seeing the envy on their faces of her walking hand in hand with this tall young handsome muscular man and his obviously big cock and hungry sexual appetite. Completing shopping and proceeding to the next store she would remove his cock for the journey and replace it at the next location. After her shopping was done Emilee then took Johnathan to a local park.

Walking through the park, hand in hand, they passed by very few people, the weather having cooled because of the year having moved deeply into autumn. With so few people present Emilee removed Johnathan's cock and balls from his pants and then led them onward together holding his pecker in her hand rather than his hand. She loved the feel of his gorgeous cock in her hand. The feeling of his hard long cock made her feel a deep inner desire to suck cock, and to taste cum. Though she resented a man's control, she loved the feel of a man's cock and balls in her hand, a cock in her mouth and she absolutely loved the taste of a big mouth full of semen. Sneaking him off to the side of the path and seizing him firmly by the balls she commanded "You may now apologize to me for jerking off without my permission and wasting your precious cum in my panties."

As she crushed his balls firmly in her hand, making his body jerk unconsciously, Johnathan whimpered "I am so sorry mommy, I will never misbehave again. I will obey your every word, I will never touch myself again without your permission."

"Are you going to be my obedient little sissy boy, suckle my breasts, eat my pussy, lick my shoes, suck my toes, as I command? Are you my little pansy who will let me crush your balls, spank your tush and shove toys into your asshole as I please for my entertainment?" She purred.

"Y,y, yes Mommy, I am yours to control and use as you please." Johnathan stated blankly, with surrender in his voice.

"Good boy, now you get your reward." Emilee said and getting to her knees did what she wanted to do, craved to do, needed to do, knowing that the man now had no say or control in the process. Unbuckling his pants and letting them fall to his knees she took his pecker into her hand and began to enjoy the feel of his velvety head on her tongue. She gazed up lovingly at her man, and could clearly see the eagerness in his eyes as he anticipated her next actions. How she loved sucking cock she thought as she fed the full length of his prick into her gullet.

Savouring the taste of this long hard cock she enjoyed the sensation of his penis entering and exiting her mouth as she moved her head back and forth. Grabbing the cheeks of his ass she explored his butt, seeking the butt plug. Upon finding it she began to gently pull it back and forth, forcing the thickest portion of the instrument to repeatedly push its way back and forth through his tight anus. Johnathan moaned from the painful sensation and felt his legs quivering, but he had to admit to himself that he enjoyed the sensation and that it added to the pleasure that he received from having his aunt giving him a full fledged blow job.

Placing his hand gently on her head and motioning back and forth with his arm as her head pumped lovingly up and down on his cock he noticed how absolutely beautiful his aunt looked while she gazed up at him with wide open eyes and a mouth full of cock. Becoming frantic with desire Emilee even let Johnathan use his hand to guide her head, forcing it over his cock and then pulling it back at the pace he established. She had always been like this, since she sucked her first cock in high school. Her mind entered the state of a cock feeding frenzy, and her body became crazy from the feeling of a hard stiff cock in her mouth. As he released her head momentarily she heard herself cry out "Cum in your slut's mouth, boy, fill my mouth and belly with your hot beautiful cum." Then thrusting her head back onto his dick she continued with her cock feeding frenzy with even further zest.

What a cock hungry cum slut, Johnathan thought of his aunt as he watched her gobble on his cock. Feeling his balls tighten he grabbed her hair and pulled her face from his cock and looked down as she kept her mouth wide open awaiting her prize. Seizing his prick with his free hand he gave his dick a couple of quick strokes and then enjoyed watching his streams of jism shoot between her lips and run down her flicking tongue. He watched as she eagerly gulped down his fluid, and wondered how many men had done to her exactly as he was doing now, holding her head and jerking off into her mouth as she greedily devoured the cum being directed into her hungry mouth. What a cock hungry cum slut he thought to himself again.

After Emilee had swallowed down his full load and regained her composure, she told him to do up his pants. This was her moment of weakness. Once she had had her cum feeding, she became weak and open to suggestion and easy for a man to control. This is why she needed control. Because otherwise, she lost it entirely. Too many men had discovered her weakness and used her as a slut because of it. They made her suck their cock's all day, and fucked her as they pleased. She wanted a fuck toy of her own, but more often than not she simply became the fuck toy. Unable to control her desires and need for cum, she had agreed to let men fuck her in the ass, or to share her mouth and cunt with their friends. After sucking and fucking every cock presented to her and willingly devouring all the cum offered her she would sit alone and feel deeply humiliated. She needed to be the one in control, not the one controlled, and finally, with this young man, she achieved this goal.

Returning to the car and to home she told Johnathan to go shower and come to supper naked. She told him that he could remove the butt plug, but to clean it carefully and bring it back to her. As she prepared the meal she made him stand in a corner.

Johnathan watched his aunt cooking. She was completely naked, as he was. He watched her broad ass sway as she moved trays about. He focused on her big tits as she jiggled about as she moved and he enjoyed how they hung deeply from her chest when she bent over. He stared at the thick bush between her legs and pleasurably recalled how he had licked and sucked and probed that pussy until she orgasmed in his face. He loved his aunt, and truly did love her pussy, his Mistresses Mystery. Feeling his cock get hard again as he watched her she too noticed his growing appendage.

Picking the butt plug up off the counter on which he had placed it and walking over to him and grabbing hold of his dick she said "my God boy, are you horny again? Unbelievable." Looking down at her own body she added, "Are you enjoying looking at my ass, my crotch, my tits? Do you need to suckle on your mommy's tits some more?" Nodding his head yes she said "Then open your mouth wide." Opening his mouth and expecting to once again be provided the opportunity to suck on those big fat tits and nipples, instead he was shocked when she simply shoved the butt plug into his mouth. Pushing his jaw closed she said "Well mommy is busy, so that is your soother. Now don't let that out of your mouth until supper is ready." She teased and smirked deeply as she walked away.

Johanthan stood there, penis erect, butt plug in his mouth, pushing uncomfortably down on his tongue. He felt like gagging, but obeyed his aunt, knowing the punishment for disobedience would be far worse. When supper was ready she removed the soother and they sat down to eat, still both completely naked. Her tits were heavy, and she simply placed each tit on the table as she sat, her plate pushed further into the table so she could eat. He stared in amazement at the large bags of flesh that were propped up on the table surface. They were big and beautiful. The nipples were brown and broad and wide. Barely able to focus on eating his meal, his cock ached as he continually gazed at those big soft beautiful tits, so perfectly propped up for his viewing pleasure.

Following supper Emilee led her boy toy into the living room by his stiff prick. As she watched TV, sipped wine and made phone calls she spent a pleasant evening of pulling and squeezing her toys hanging sac, and enjoying watching him lick her shoes and suck her toes. Feeling tipsy and frisky she offered him her pussy to lick and gratify. As Johnathan tongued fucked his aunt's hole her desire for more intensified. She enjoyed fucking of course, but of course also only under her guidance and control. "I need something more in my pussy Johnny. Why don't you take that nice cock of yours and press it against the hole where you tongue is spending all its time lately."

Shocked by the offer, Johnathan sat up and taking his prick in his hand pressed the head of his cock to her entrance. He had never had intercourse before and he felt exhilarated as she coaxed him to slowly press himself against her. He watched as those tender soft lips spread around the head of his cock and then as the head disappeared inside of her. He watched intensely as she began to rub her own clit and moan loudly, her legs raising themselves high into the air. "Oh yes, fuck your mommy's cunt, fuck me good, fill me with your stud cock, fill mommy's cunt with the full length of your meaty cock and then fuck it good and fast." Johnny's groin grew tight as he pushed and shoved the full length of his cock into her wet and inviting cunt. Holding the length of this cock into her, enjoying the first moment of his ever inserting his cock into a woman, he then began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her welcoming pussy.

"Oh fuck my cunt baby, fuck my slutty cunt. She betrays me every time, she loves cock, loves being fucked by cock. Oh God, just keep fucking mommy's slutty cunt!" She heard herself beg, embarrassed by her own words.

Looking at his face she could tell he was close to cumming and as she knew she would need a lot more fucking than this to make her orgasm she forced him out of her. Grabbing his dick she pulled him upstairs to the bed and lowering herself onto all fours ordered him to lick her from behind. Johnathan glared at that big ass thrust up at him and that sopping wet cunt hanging between her thighs and threw himself eagerly into the task. Grabbing the soft flesh of her butt and kneading her ample dough, he feasted on that twat, pungently strong now in his nostrils was the smell of her fucked pussy, and he devoured the flesh and fluids of her cunt.

"Now lick my asshole baby, lick mommy's asshole good." She commanded, and without hesitation Johnathan obeyed, licking the brown hole above her cunt, shoving his tongue into her, licking and sucking her tightly puckered ass. Once gratified by her having re-established her control she commanded "now mount and fuck mommy." As she lowering her chest to the ground Johnathan seized that big ass in his hands as he fed his hungry cock back into that lustful fuck hole. He admired the beautiful view as he squeezed and caressed her ass cheeks and enjoyed how the flesh on that round ass jiggled and wiggled with each thrust of his dick into her welcoming cunt. Johnathan loved fucking, loved fucking his woman, and dreamt of all the days of fucking soon to come.

Emilee started to feel herself losing control again, but found it difficult to resist her collapse into sluttiness, and couldn't believe when she heard herself blurt out "Are you enjoying fucking your new little slut? Slap my ass, slap my ass and fuck me harder!" She begged. Surprised but yet delighted by her words Johnathan began to firmly wack the soft ass checks, watching them quiver and shake with each strike, and to drive himself harder and faster into his cock hungry aunt. Making an abrupt decision, resisting her own urge to surrender control and offer herself as his whore to fuck as he pleased, Emilee suddenly pulled herself away, his dick flopping out of her cunt in one quick motion. He had a stunned expression on his face but he explained "I just want you to get to try all positions dear." And laying him on his back she mounted him from on top, and shoving his cock into her pussy she proceeded to ride him hard and fast, letting him enjoy her heavy tits in his hands as they hung from her chest and bounced with the motion of her hips. Johnathan loved this position and was near cumming when suddenly she let his dick slide out of her again.

Getting up she returned to her secret stash and returned with some ropes. "Now for something really naught." She purred and tying his hands to the bed post said that she was going to fuck him as her captured slave. He smiled and nodded in agreement, enjoying the experience. Reams of pleasure shot through his dick as she re-mounted him and inserting his cock back into her pussy fucked him hard while she let her tits slap him in the face. Now having retrieved and resumed her control Emilee got up and placing a pillow under his ass announced that she had one more surprise for him that evening. Slipping back into her stash Johnathan's face turned white with shock when he beheld what stood before him when she returned.

His aunt had strung around her waist a big black rubber penis. It hung just below where her bush was, and covered much of the hair. It was bigger than the butt plug, much longer and wider, bigger than his own cock, which he was startled to feel start to tingle in excitement with anticipation of what he knew was about to happen. Holding the hot K-Y in her hand she said "I told you I was going to fuck you." She teased with a loud belly laugh. Climbing onto the bed she spread his legs easily as he offered no resistance. "Raise your hips." She ordered, and he obeyed without question or resistance. He watched while she liberally applied the fluid to both his ass and over the stiff piece of plastic, cleaning her hands of the slippery fluid afterward with a wet towel she had brought along. "Now just relax", she said, "Mommy will go slow this first time that she fucks her boy."

Closing his eyes and clenching his hands around the bed frame bars Johnathan raised his legs high and resigned himself to his inevitable fate. He was surprised as he felt his cock stiffen as she slowly fed the plastic cock into his ass, just as he had fed his own cock earlier into her. He was equally shocked when he heard himself begin to moan from the sensation of feeling the head of the plastic dick enter his ass, and realized that they were moans of pleasure. Slowly feeding the full length into his ass, Emilee began to stroke back and forth, just as he had done to her. And she could see from the expression on his face that he was enjoying the experience of her using his ass as her fuck toy as much as she was enjoying the experience of completely controlling her man.

"Open your eyes and lift your head darling so you can watch Mommy fucking your pretty little asshole." Emilee softly commanded. Obeying he looked down and saw the black strap-on sliding fully into and out of his burning asshole. "You are enjoying Mommy fucking your little asshole aren't you Johnny. Don't be ashamed. Lots of sissy boys like to have their assholes fucked by their Mistresses. I knew you would love it. And watching your stiffy cock bob and throb, I can tell you do. Mommy is going to fuck you now until you cum. Watch, you will cum without Mommy even touching your cock. Just the feeling of Mommy fucking you will make you cum. Now give Mommy a kiss, tell her you love her, and beg for me to fuck your sissy little slutty asshole!" She commanded.

"I love you, I love you mommy. Fuck me please, don't stop fucking me, oh God, I love it, I absolutely love it, fuck my bum, fuck my slut asshole, my cock is yours, by balls are yours, now my asshole is yours. Your sissy boy wants you to fuck his asshole every day, your pansy fuck toy needs his Mommy to fuck his cock hungry slut ass every day!" Johnathan blurted out. Ashamed of this confession, Johnathan soon after felt his cock explode onto his belly. Taking his cock into her hand she adjusted the angle upward so that his cum shot onto his chest and then over his own face. The humiliation was overwhelming as he felt streams of cum continue to shoot onto his face and mouth, and closed his eyes and clenched his lips to avoid the cum.