Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to his own room Robert stirred Johnathan from his sleep. "John, wake up, you have to get up. That girl Kate, she is sleeping in Angela's bed. After you went to sleep, all she talked about was Johnathan, Johnathan, Johnathan. The girl is in love with you and quite tipsy. Angela said to me that Kate told her that she was disappointed you went to bed so early as she is drunk and horny and wants to sleep with you. Angela is crashed on the couch so this is the perfect opportunity. Get your butt out of bed, sneak into her room, and give her want she wants. She is waiting for you!"

Johnathan rubbed his sleep from his eyes and said "You sure man?"

"Ya, absolutely, now get on this dude, fast, before you lose your chance! But be quiet about it, don't make a peep, no talking, no grunts, try not to make the bed knock, you don't want to wake up Angela."

Staggering off his mattress Johnathan said "Thanks Bro, you are the best!" and quietly made his way into the adjacent room. Closing the door behind him he felt the walls in the total darkness to find the bed from memory. Reaching the bed he was surprised to feel the sheets being pulled back to accommodate him. Stripping off his underwear, which is all he had worn to bed, he was equally surprised to find that Kate was already completed nude in the bed. Laying down along side of her he was also shocked that she very quickly seized onto his cock with her hand while simultaneously plunging her tongue into his mouth.

Fuck, thought Johnathan, this girl really is horny and hot for me! Johnathan had only ever made love with his older and plumper aunt, and his hands enjoyed caressing the flesh of this firm and slender young woman. Her legs were so firm and her ass was so tight and petite, he had never felt a woman as sensuous as this before. Her breasts fit comfortably into the palm of his hand, perfect and round. He enjoyed their firmness, so different from his aunt's heavy saggy tits. The touch of her body and the feel of her lips on his brought on an immediate hard-on and Johnathan enjoyed how she expertly stroked and squeezed and fondled his cock.

Enjoying the sensation of groping her ass and tits Johnathan was shocked by this girl's eagerness and lack of reservation when she slid down the bed and wrapped her mouth around the head of his dick. It felt wonderful. His aunt only ever gave him brief suckings of his cock, making sure she never made him cum with her mouth. But this girl seemed to love sucking cock and gave him by far the best blow job he had ever experienced up to this point of his life. Her mouth was like magic, sucking the head of his cock soft and slow, then sucking upon the full length of his shaft right down to his balls fast and furious. Then returning to a slow motion, she would lick the head of his cock, along his shaft, tickle his scrotum with her tongue, lick and tenderly suck each testicle, and then return to full-fledged cock swallowing. To be such an accomplished cock sucker she obviously had sucked a great deal of dick in her day and he wondered who had taught her the fine art of being a cock-sucker. He heard her moan softly and deeply as she fed her face on his meat and knew that she was enjoying the process of sucking his cock as much as he was enjoying having it sucked.

Then, again without suggestion or provocation, the girl acted on her own by climbing up onto his hips and lifting his cock, inserted it into her vagina. Fuck!!! This was amazing. His aunt had a big sopping wet wide open cunt that she seldom let him fuck, and she certainly never climbed on top. This girl was using her muscular legs to lift her ass up and down expertly over his cock, driving Johnathan wild with desire and lust. Her pussy was so tight compared to his aunts and the suction of her vagina as she raised her body with each motion pulled hard and tight around his cock. Raising his hands he cupped her soft breasts and caressed the magnificent flesh as he enjoyed the rhythm of her hips rising and falling, fucking him as he had never been fucked before.

Dismounting and rolling beside him she pulled him on top of her, spreading her legs to provide his cock easy access to her wet and horny pussy. Entering her easily Johnathan fucked this incredible specimen of a woman, her body tight and firm and slender and petite under his own body, his cock sliding in and out of her welcoming and tight pussy. He had never been given control of doing the fucking before, and had never had intercourse for such a long time. Pumping up and down on her body over and over he enjoyed how she wrapped her legs around his, pulled him deeper into her with her hands on his ass, and how she moaned deeply in his ear in between their deep long passionate kisses. With his balls feeling like they would burst Johnathan felt his cock explode deep inside her pussy. This was the most fantastic feeling yet! His aunt would never let him fuck her for long, let along cum inside her vagina. But this woman's pulsing hips told him that she eagerly wanted all the cock and cum he could deliver into her body.

Collapsing side by side, both breathed heavily, enjoying the sweaty moist touch of each other's bodies. Giving Johnathan a final kiss, complete with a mouthful of tongue, she then pushed him off the bed. Johnathan understood, she wanted to keep this their secret, and so he quietly snuck back to his brother's room. Climbing back onto his mattress he heard his brother heavy sleeping breathing, and thought how great this night had turned out to be!

The next day when he woke up he found his sister and brother having coffee at the kitchenette table. Robert explained that Kate had to get up early for work and had already run off, giving his brother a knowing wink and smile. Johnathan smiled back, delighted by the opportunity his brother had been thoughtful enough to ensure that he did not miss.

The siblings spent an enjoyable day checking out the city, Angela and Robert showing Johnathan the sites. Heading home Angela made the boys a nice dinner and then they sat down to listen to music and chat while sipping on a couple of bottles of wine. After the first bottle was gone and much of the second, Johnathan heard Robert whisper something into their sisters ear and watched as she trotted off to her bedroom, Robert giving Johnathan a very sly smile.

Johnathan was a little shocked and even felt shy when he saw his sister return. Having removed her heavy skirt and baggy sweater, she was now in a tiny little lace teddy. Her legs were completely bare, the lingerie barely covering her butt. And when she leaned over her boobs seemed to almost fall out of the garment. Opening a space between himself and Johnathan, Robert patted the seat and Angela sat herself between the two boys after refreshing all of their drinks.

"Don't you feel so much more comfortable now!" Robert said. Angela nodded her head compliantly buts Johnathan noticed her cheeks turn red in embarrassment. Johnathan was then shocked again as he saw his brother place his hand upon Angela's bare leg toward her knee. He then slowly began to run his hand up and down her thigh, down to her knee, then up to her crotch, pushing the teddy up high enough to reveal her panties. "Angela," Robert continued, "You look stunning tonight, absolutely gorgeous. Johnathan, don't you think our sister looks gorgeous tonight? Angela dearest, stand up and dance for Johnathan and I, show us how beautiful you are." Robert commanded.

Angela was hesitant, but Robert gave her a little shove and she stood up and began swaying to the music. She seemed very reserved and shy, but she obeyed her brother's command. Johnathan felt guilty as he watched his sister sway her hips, and found himself admiring her slender long white legs. He felt particularly guilty as he felt the pudge starting to form in his pants. As the songs continued Angela grew more comfortable with her role and even began to feel a bit turned on dancing for her brothers. One was her lover, while the other as his twin she knew would have a cock just as long and thick and imagining them both holding her and kissing her while she danced. Unconsciously she picked up the tempo of her dancing and began to gyrate her hips and ass, and running her hands down her teddy over her tits she slid them down until they found the edge of her teddy and spinning around she lifted the material up to over her belly button, revealing her pretty little pink panties to her brothers.

Johnathan looked down but could not avert his eyes for long and found himself staring longingly at his sister's long soft legs, the pink material hugging her crotch, and as she turned, the bikini panties showing him her simply perfect hips and ass. His pudge grew to a raging hard-on as he watch her swing that soft little tush back and forth, invitingly, tantalizingly. Angela felt sexy turning on her two brothers, letting them admire her exposed body, wanting to let them both see more, let them both touch her body, and she imagined what they would look like both naked with their long hard cocks as she felt their four hands rubbing over her legs, and tits, and ass and her ... oh God, she felt her pussy start to get wet as she thought about them together touching her there.

"Isn't our sister sexy?" Robert asked Johnathan. Johnathan nodded his agreement without disengaging his eyes from his sisters swaying ass. "She is so beautiful that if you didn't know she was our sister you would probably want to fuck her, wouldn't you Johnny?" Robert teased. Angela noticed Johnathan's eyes fixated on her crotch as she faced him and his head nodding yes to her brother's question. Without thinking she moved closer to her brothers to give them a better view and pulling her teddy up over her belly to her chest she wrapped her hands around her breasts and began to squeeze them together. "Well, I have a secret to share with you Johnny. I couldn't resist her, even as my sister, and I have fucked her. We are lovers, have been for many months now."

With the secret finally out Angela felt a huge weight lifted from her and with a sign of relief shed approached Robert and leaning forward gave him a prolonged kiss upon the mouth. Johnathan tried to grasp the words he had just heard as he watched in stunned silence as his sister and brother shared a passionate kiss and as Robert ran his hands up Angela's thighs and grasped her by her extended ass. Pushing herself away Angela resumed her dancing, feeling freer and sexier for having the secret brought into the open. Robert continued explaining, as Johnathan continued to sit in silence. "Angela is a wonderful lover, passionate, eager, loving, and best of all, naturally submissive and obedient. She will do anything I tell her to do. Suck my cock, play with herself while I watch, bend over the table so I can shove it into her. Isn't this so my precious?"

Letting her teddy drop back down and dancing with her long arms stretch outward she said "I will do anything you tell me to do.", confirming his statement.

"Let's test her shall we?" Robert continued to tease, noticing his brother's eyes once again fixated on their sister's long legs and swaying hips. "Remove your panties and give them to Johnny." Robert commanded and nodding toward him Angela leaned forward and slid her panties down over her hips and sliding them down her legs, slid them over her feet and moving just in front of Johnathan dropped her panties onto his lap as she then continued to dance before him. Angela could not help but to notice the massive bulges that had grown in both the boys' pants and felt highly erotic and stimulated from knowing that she was turning both her brothers on. She also noticed that her pussy had become wet to the point of dripping fluid down her leg.

Moving back toward the center of the room and turning away from the boys she once again lifted her teddy up to her belly, giving both a clear view of her fully naked ass. "Is that not the most beautiful gorgeous fucking ass you have ever seen Johnny?" Robert inquired.

Surprised by his own words Johnathan responded without thinking, "Gorgeous fucking ass."

Angela, on hearing the words, felt an intense sexual urge toward both her other brothers and turning quickly around presented her cleanly shave crotch fully to their view. Sauntering over and wiggling her hips directly before Johnathan she enjoyed watching his eyes drilling into her horny little twat. "All nicely cleanly shaven." Robert continued. "Found her that way in fact. Perfectly bald pussy. Great for licking and kissing. Horniest pussy in the world also, always wet, loves to fuck. Isn't that so sister dearest?"

Johnathan was shocked when he heard his sister's voice above him confess "I love fucking. I love my brother's big beautiful cock and I love it when he fucks me with it." He just heard the voice, as his eyes were still glaring as her swaying pretty little bare snatch.

"Toss your teddy to the side now precious, show Johnathan what a beautiful body I have to fuck every day." Again moving to the center of the room and turning her back to the boys she pulled the teddy up over her head and dancing for a while with her long lean back, small round ass and slender legs toward them, tantalizing them with her figure, turning herself on terribly with the knowledge that they both wanted to fuck her, and feeling somewhere deep inside that that was exactly what she also wanted, for both of them to fuck her, she desperately wanted to show her entire body to Johnathan and found herself no longer able to resist sharing her nudity with him, turned around, exposing her bare breasts and bare body.

Johnathan stared intently. His sister was phenomenally beautiful he thought, and incredibly sexy, and he wanted her badly, ached for wanting her. He felt pangs of guilt, but just could not hide from himself his lust for her. Robert told her to give Johnathan a closer view and standing just before her brother she shook her tits in his face and spread her legs to give him a better view between them.

"Now sit on your brothers lap and I have yet another secret to share with you both." Robert commanded and smirked as he watched her sister sit on Johnathan lap, making Johnathan blush deeply, unable to look his sister directly in her eyes. She however seemed quite content on his lap and wrapping her arms around her brother's shoulders gave him a big kiss on the cheek as she pressed her body tightly against his. "Angela, tell Johnathan where you and Kate each slept last night." Robert ordered.

Looking quizzically at Robert, and then at Johnathan, she said "Well I slept in my bed of course, and Kate slept on the couch. Why do you ask?"

Robert burst out laughing when Johnathan uttered "Ohhh....myyyyy...Godddd."

Angela frantically turned her head back and forth between Johnathan and Robert, trying to unravel the mystery they both seemed aware of. "Tell her Johnathan." Robert said, continuing to snicker.

"I...I...snuck into your room last night, I thought you were Kate." Johnathan managed eventually to get out.

Looking at her brothers she said, "That was you?" Johnathan nodded.

"Now put your brother's hands on your tit and leg and give your brother a nice big sloppy kiss. You already fucked him, you might as well kiss him."

Obediently she grasped Johnathan's hands and placing one on her bare leg and the other on her breast she gave her brother a deep long kiss. She felt no hesitation. She felt no regrets. She wanted this. She wanted to feel his lips. Again. The man who fucked her last night was a great lover, and now she wanted her brother again. Both her brothers.

"I love you Johnathan." She confessed between kisses, "I have always loved both of you as my brothers, and now I love both of you as my lovers. I want you to make love to me again Johnny, I want to have sex with you again, I want both you and you brother to fuck me" Johnathan uttered no words but she knew his thoughts as she felt his hands explore her breast and leg, his strong hands rubbing lovingly over her flesh. "Please Johnathan, tell me that you regret nothing, tell me that you want to fuck me again. Please, tell me you will keep fucking me." Angela found herself begging.

"I want to fuck you again." Johnathan admitted. "And again, and again. You are beautiful, you are amazing, you were an incredible lover, and I want to fuck you over and over again."

Sharing one more long kiss Robert motioned for her to sit between them again, but this time completely naked. Robert placed his hand on her thigh and pulling her leg toward him slid a finger into her pussy. "Kiss me and tell me you want my dick in this wet cock-hungry cunt of yours." He commanded.

Kissing Robert and enjoying her finger fucking she confessed, "I need you to fuck me tonight."

"And Johnathan?" He asked.

Turning to her other brother she admitted, "I also need you to fuck me tonight."

Sitting naked between her brothers with her legs spread, Angela enjoyed as each fingered her pussy, caressed her breasts and ran their hands over her body. She kissed one brother in a long passionate kiss, and then the other. Reaching her hands over and grabbing them each by the bulges between their legs she begged, "Oh God, please let me see and hold your two big beautiful twin cocks." Robert stood up and she unbuckled his pants, pulling out his cock and inserting it into her mouth. Sucking her brothers dick she then reached over to Johnathan, "You too Johnny, please, don't be shy, please show me the cock that you so wonderfully fucked me with last night." Her dirty and naughty words helped Johnathan overcome his shyness and he stood alongside his brother. Soon she had both cocks in her hands, alternately sucking on one and then the other. "Oh my God, a girls dream come true." She said as she continued to suck each large cock before her.

The boys each removed their clothes as their sister continued to fondle and lick their cocks. Then taking her hand Robert raised Angela to her feet. She stood naked between her two towering naked brothers, their hard cocks still in her tiny hands. Each held her close in turns, kissing her deeply, fondling her breasts, squeezing her ass, groping her twat. She was in love, so deeply in love, and as each boy took turns kissing her upon the lips she knew that they would be equally gentle in sharing her body, that now she had two lovers, that from now on each day she would have to satisfy two cocks, and that by the time each night came on the boys would be taking turns sharing the fucking of her pussy.

Bringing her over to the table and bending her over it Robert stood behind her and soon thrust himself into her vagina. She let out a sharp cry of pleasure with his entry. Smacking her ass with the palm of his hand he gave her a good quick hard fucking. Then stepping away she heard him say as she remained with her elbows on the table, her tits hanging down and her ass stuck out "Your turn Johnny. From now on she is available for you to fuck any time you like. She is a willing slut for your dick as much as she is for mine. She will follow every order you give her. She wants you to fuck her, so fuck her." She felt her legs get gently pressed aside and then she felt the next identical dick slide into her.

"Yes Johnny, fuck me, fuck me all you want. Thank-you for not being angry that Robert tricked you, I want to be your obedient slut, just like I am his." Leaning deeper over the table she said "Robert, come here, let me suck you while Johnny fucks me." She had never sucked a man while another fucked her, but had always been curious about the idea. She never thought she would actually ever live out this fantasy, yet alone it being with her two identical twin brothers. Yet here she was, bent over with a cock up her twat and another in her mouth. It was better than she ever imagined. She had always thought her brothers handsome and always wondered what their cocks looked like and always had fantasies of sleeping with them. But even in her wildest fantasies she never envisioned both of them taking turns fucking her one after the other, or her sucking on one while the other fucked her.