Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had been too much and her body betrayed her with the sensuality she was experiencing and she felt her pussy begin to contract as Johnathan's cock continued to pump away at it, and soon she was orgasming on his cock. Oh, it was so good, so good, oh my God, no, yes, it was happening, here came a second orgasm. Her body went limp and Johnathan had to catch her before she fell to the ground "what the ...?" Johnathan said.

"Oh yes, something else about our sister. When she gets really aroused, she is a double cummer. She has multiple orgasms. But they exhaust her. Now she is just a helpless Raggedy Ann doll." Robert explained.

"So that's it, no more sex?" Johnathan said, sounding immensely disappointed.

"Don't be silly brother, no, she is still available, she just doesn't respond."

Laying her on her back onto pillows he placed on the floor Robert spread her soaked legs apart and kneeling in front of his sister drilled his dick back into her and re-commenced with her fucking. "I always fuck her this way, she tells me the next day she loves it. She wants to get fucked. She is just too exhausted to respond. Pussy stays nice and wet. Now your turn, you stick your dick in her mouth while I fuck her. Then you can fuck her some more."

Curious about this new arrangement Johnathan knelt before his sister and rotating her head placed his cock to her mouth. She managed to part her lips, and made an effort to suck on his cock, but Johnathan mostly just had to fuck his sisters face. Her big beautiful eyes stared up at him and Johnathan found himself enjoying taking advantage of his sexy sister in her immobilized state. It made him feel powerful, in control. His aunt had always taken control from him. Now his brother and sister were helping him experience being in control, and Johnathan found that he liked it. Taking his dick and slapping his sister in the face with it, and then shoving his dick into her mouth as he pleased ,and as he squeezed her tits and pulled at her nipples, he shocked himself with his own words "Suck that cock you little tease, showing me that little ass of yours, shaven little bald cunt, you're a little slut who just wants her brothers to fuck her horny little cunt, aren't you?"

"That's the spirit, Johnathan, take control, use her as a fuck toy, that's what she wants, that's what she needs, here, fuck this cunt some more." Robert said, pulling his dick out of his sisters sopping wet cunt. Johnathan assumed his brothers prior position and laying over his sister slid his dick into her and began to fuck her clearly willing twat.

"Oh Christ, what a great little fuck you are! Going to fuck this little slut cunt every day." Johnathan yelled out, thrilled with his new found power and control.

"Flip her over if you want." Robert said. Johnathan looked at him with a questioning expression. "She is helpless, but light. You want to do her from behind, just flip her over."

Johnathan pulled his dick out of his powerless and docile sister, stuck his fingers into her cleanly shaven cunt and enjoyed the feeling of finger fucking her wet twat, and then grasping her by the hips just flung her over. Laying her on her belly he pulled back on her hips, causing her to rise up on her knees, presenting her pretty ass and exposed cunt to him. Sliding back into her eager hole as easily as he had pulled it out of her, Johnathan returned to fucking his sister's sweet cunt from behind.

After some time Robert announced that it was his turn again and Johnathan watched as his brother mounted her from behind and started to fuck her. Laying virtually paralyzed, Angela enjoyed the feeling as each boy took turns mounting her and fucking her pussy to please their cocks. Leaving the room momentarily and returning with a tube of K-Y jelly, Robert returned to fucking her cunt from behind as he also began to rub the lubricant over his sisters asshole. Looking up at Johnathan he explained "Her ass likes a good fucking from time to time also, but this is the only time I can do it, otherwise she is too nervous. I imagine she would like a double ass fucking as much as she enjoys a double fucking. You ever fuck a woman up the ass before Johnny?" Robert inquired. Shaking his head no, Robert finished "Well then, tonight is the night!"

Johnathan watched as Robert slowly working his prick into their sister's tiny bum. He heard his sister moan and watched her body convulse as the wide long cock entered her rectum, but she was unable to resist further, and soon settled down, enjoying the cock in her ass. Giving his sister a nice long anal fucking Robert pulled his dick out of her butt hole and handing the lotion over to Johnathan said "I've prepared her for you. See, her asshole remains gaping open, eager and ready for another dick to fuck her tight little poop hole." Laughing as he said it.

Johnathan carefully mounted his sister, but soon found that his cock slid into her asshole as easily as it had slid into her cunt earlier. The boys then continued to take turns sliding their cocks in and out of the asshole and cunt of their pretty petite sister, cleaning off their cocks as they shifted between the two holes, rolling her over from time to time to provide a more interesting angle or perspective.

Johnathan noticed as he was feeding his cock into his sister's mouth how her eyes would roll back into her head each time that Robert would shove the full length of his dick forcefully into her ass. As the long cocks were repeatedly shoved into her cunt and ass Angela began to salivate and drool more and more as the evening fucking session continued. Robert knew from experience that this meant that she had pretty much taken all she could take for one night and so said to Johnathan "So you want the cunt or the ass?" Seeing his quizzical look Robert explained "Time to cum in this slut. You want to cum in her cunt, or cum in her ass?"

Never having cum in a woman's ass before Johnathan thought this would be an interesting option. "Me first then." Robert said and mounting his sister from behind, with her propped up on all fours, she felt his cock cum deep in her womb. Then she felt as Johnathan mounted her and inserted his cock into her ass. Her butt burned so bad, and it hurt something fierce as he fucked her hole until he too also came. But she felt good having pleased her men and would not have had it any other way.

Depositing her limp cum filled body onto her bed the two boys, exhausted, also went to sleep.

The next morning Johnathan heard a knock on the door and watched as his sister entered the room, completely naked. Without a word she positioned herself between Robert's legs and began to suck his cock. Looking over Robert said to Johnathan "Morning cock sucking. Every morning she sucks me off. I trained our little slut well." After filling his sister's mouth with cum Robert said "Don't forget sis, two cocks to satisfy every morning now." Nodding she immediately went over to Johnathan, pulled back his sheets, and commenced giving him his morning blow job. "Always best the morning after getting ass fucked the night before." Robert explained, "Makes her extra horny the next day."

It was true, she knew. She loved having her ass fucked from time to time. It was degrading to be ass fucked and she liked how it made her remember who was in control. All through the next day, and the next, her ass would burn, and the feeling would continually make her recall that she was just her brother's obedient slut. And now her ass burned ever more strongly, having gratified two cocks. She knew the sensation would remind her for many days that she now had two masters to service. She smiled, with the second cock of the morning in her mouth, now the obedient slut to both her brothers, she thought. She loved how they took turns the night before kissing her, holding her, squeezing her tits and ass, fingering her pussy, fucking her. Took turns fucking her cunt. And then, oh God, it still made her get horny just thinking about it, fucking her ass. Her brothers took turns fucking her up the asshole. She felt her cunt get wet again just thinking about it.

The two months she had with the two boys together she later recalled as the best of her life. They were all hers, and without school or work, they had the full day each day to sexually pleasure her. She faithfully sucked them both off each morning. Usually by noon the boys were horny again and needed their first fucking of the day. Sometimes one boy would fuck her until he came, and then it was the others turn. Sometimes they would take turns fucking her. Other times she sucked one as the other fucked her, and then they would switch up positions. She deliberately dressed as a slut for them, in the house, and when they went out, the boys liking to show her body off and freely groping her in public. She liked watching the expression on the faces of old men and women as she would kiss one boy as the other felt her ass, and then kiss the other deeply, as her ass or tits were felt up further.

She felt no shame letting people know that she had two lovers, two twin boys, that she had two cocks to satisfy every day, and was eager to do so. She didn't even care if people knew they were her brothers, but few did. That was their little dirty secret, that made having two cocks to please even more tantalizing and sensual. As the evening came they would all be naked in the living room, and she would work hard to keep the boys both rock hard for as many hours as she could. Sucking their cocks, fucking one and then the other, she would use her tits, mouth and pussy to tease their cocks for as long as she could manage until they inevitably exploded over or inside of her. She enjoyed heading to bed each night with both boys semen in her pussy, or with the taste on her mouth, or with the cum drying over her face, or dripping down her tits, or smothering her ass cheeks. And every week or so she let the boys repeat their adventure of the first night, letting the boys stuff their cocks up inside her tight little asshole.

It was a lot of working getting two young studs satisfied, and she spent many long hours a day working those two big beautiful stiff cocks and repeatedly draining the semen from each, swallowing it down, or feeling it gush into her cunt, or watching it shoot over her breasts, or feeling it seep up into her asshole. It was a lot of work being the boys cock sucker, fuck toy and cum dump, but it was a job she was deeply satisfied performing and prayed every night that it would never ever end.