Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obediently slowly turned, showing them my bum, and returning to face them put my heel on the couch beside Robert. This exposed my pussy lips to both of their view and I began to finger my slit as they both watched intently. "Doesn't auntie Grace have a lovely pussy?" Robert teased his sister, reaching a hand out and sliding a finger into me. "Go ahead, touch her pussy. She is just a fuck toy for Johnathan and me and for you now as well, do anything you want to her, and make her do anything you want her to. She is just an obedient slut and will do anything you order her to do. Anything." Watching her brother finger fuck me while I continued to rub my clit, with his encouragement she reached out and began to stroke the inside of my labia.

As all three of our fingers explored my vagina, my pussy grew more excited and wet. I began to moan, and the fluid began to freely flow down my leg. "God she is so wet!" Angela remarked "I didn't know a vagina could get so aroused. Clearly this is a pussy that needs to be fucked."

"Exactly," Robert replied, "Now come help me do exactly that."

Positioning me in front of Johnathan on all fours, Emilee offered me his cock to suck, and as I took his cock in my mouth I heard Robert talking to Angela.

"Now she is ready for her fucking while she sucks Johnathan's cock. A real slut, especially the married one's, likes to be sucking on one cock while another rams her cunt hard and fast. Isn't that so Gracie?" He asked, and I moaned my agreement. "Now take my cock in your hand and pry apart your aunt's ass cheeks, and slide my dick into her slutty cunt. You control the motions. Hold onto my cock and hips, and you make me fuck her as you like." He offered for her. I felt as she exposed my vagina and slid his cock into me. Then I felt as she leveraged his body to drive his cock in and out of me. I began to moan uncontrollably, enjoying the dual cocks in my mouth and pussy.

"She is such a slut!" I heard Angela remark. Emilee took Johnathan's cock from me and resumed sucking it, leaving me free to speak.

"Oh yes, Angela, please keep fucking me with your brothers beautiful big cock!" I begged. But on my words she deliberately slowed his pace, having him almost fully withdraw from me.

"Beg you little trailer trash bitch!" I heard her say. "Beg for more cock." She said with a giggle.

"Grab her by the hair, pull back hard on her head." I heard Robert tell her. "Grab her big hanging tits and pull them hard as you yank on her hair. Tell her she is a slut and to beg for cock like a slut."

I felt as she seized my hair and pulling my head back firmly she kneeled closer and whispered in my ear "Beg for it slut. Beg for the cock, show me what a slut you really are." Then I felt her free hand grab a breast and crushing it in her grasp she pulled down hard on my boob.

"Oh Christ, yes, please, I'm a whore who needs her cunt fucked, fucked now. I'll take any cock, your brother's cock, or any cock at all. I am a slut, use me as a slut, make me fuck any cock you want, please guide your brother back into my slut snatch, please." I begged of her.

She found the whole experience amusing and continued to giggle and laugh as she forced her brother's dick back into my needy pussy. Continuing to kneel beside me, she played with my hanging breasts while also yanking my head upward by my hair, occasionally kissing me on the lips and telling me to lick and suck her tongue. I sat on all fours, transfixed, enjoying Robert's cock ramming in and out of me from behind as Angela teased my breasts and mouth. We both watched Emilee sucking Robert's cock, and I was surprised when Angela reached out and also cupped one of Emilee's huge hanging boobs. Lifting Emilee's boob and my breast together she compared the weight and the feel. Evidently seeing her, Robert remarked "Who's tits do you like better?"

"Mmmm, I don't know. I will have to play with them a lot more to decide." Angela replied, giggling. Obviously she had discovered a bit of a tit fetish in herself. "I want to watch you fuck this one now Robert." She continued. Rubbing her hand over Emilee's ass she said "I want to see your cock going in and out of this big fat bum." Easy for her to say, skinny bitch. But Emilee's feeling weren't hurt, and she just kept grazing on cock as Robert pulled his dick out of me and getting behind Emilee, let Angela guide his prick into her waiting and willing cunt.

With no cock of my own now, I enviously watched Emilee as she enjoyed the cock in her mouth and the other in her pussy. I watched Angela feeding cock into her aunt's twat and playing with her heavy dangling breasts, the happy smile of an innocent and curious young girl on her face. I took what pleasure I could find, rubbing my pussy and licking on Johnathan's balls. But I couldn't take it any more, and moving over to the couch I sat down and leaning back I spread my legs wide. "I need more fucking!" I demanded. All eyes turned on me as I rubbed my eager pussy, legs spread wide and cunt exposed for all to see. "Oh God, somebody please fuck me!" I begged.

Smiling, Robert pulled his dick from Emilee and approached, kneeling before me. We watched as Johnathan laid his aunt down upon her back and positioned himself on top of her. She was soon moaning as her pussy was being pumped away at again. Robert slid his own into my eager twat. Robert motioned Angela to kneel beside me and in so doing I soon had an arm wrapped around her waist and was sucking on one of her perky young tits. She moaned in delight and pushed my head onto her other breast, and I savoured the taste of her pretty pink nipples. Sliding my hand down I caressed the soft flesh of her small ass cheeks and then worked the tiny bikini panties down to her knees. She offered no resistance, and seemed to enjoy my exploring her legs and bum with my hand. Finding her snatch, I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was completely shaven clean. A young fresh pussy eager to be pleased. Pushing a finger between her legs and rubbing her pussy, she spread her legs to give me better access and running a finger into her twat I removed my hand and sucked my finger clean as she watched.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed "Robert, she just put a finger inside of me, and then sucked her finger!"

"She loves pussy, this one." Robert said, as he continued fucking me. "This one is a pussy eating slut. Anytime you want your pussy cleaned, you just tell this little slut aunt of yours to mow down and she will munch away contently until you order her to stop."

"OH. MY. GOD." Angela exclaimed, shocked at the words she had just heard.

Looking up at her as I continued to lick and suck at her perky tits and as I slid my finger back between her legs I said "You are so beautiful my dear, you are the most gorgeous little thing I have ever seen. I want to devour you, kiss your tender little bum, suckle your perfect breasts, and lick and tongue your tender sweet pussy." Her legs quivered and she collapsed a little at my suggestion. Knowing I had her at my control I pushed her backward lengthwise onto the couch and repositioning myself quickly, was soon between her legs, using my arms to pin her reluctant slender thighs apart. Taking the cue Robert got up and told Johnathan to change positions, and soon Robert was laying on top of his aunt drilling her horny slut hole as Johnathan was behind me, giving me another cock to fuck.

Without giving Angela a chance to protest I thrust my tongue against her perfectly cleanly shaven pussy. At first she tensed up, but then soon after appeared to almost melt. Her body went limp and she willingly spread her legs wide for me. I eagerly devoured that tiny tender pussy, licking her labia, thrusting my tongue into her vagina, licking her asshole, sucking hard on her clit. Soon all of us were at a feverish pitch and I thrust my tongue deep in Angela's pussy as Johnathan's cock erupted into mine. Angela began to convulse rapidly in my arms, her hips gyrating up and down, as fluids poured from her satisfied pussy. I also heard Robert moan as he came in Emilee, as well as her own grunts of satisfaction. I collapsed my head onto Angela's belly and we watched as the boys had Emilee suck their cocks clean.

"I can't believe that you just ate my pussy." Angela cooed, her voice sounding a little ashamed, but even more aroused.

"I loved eating your pussy. You have such a tender little young pussy, perfect for licking and sucking on." I replied. "I will lick your pussy any time you ask." I offered.

In a quiet girlish voice, I heard her simply respond "Ok!"

As the evening had become late, and we were all quite intoxicated, each person struggled to ascend the stairs and upon having a quick shower crawled into the bed of their choosing. I was the last to shower and saw that Johnathan and Emilee had taken one of the spare rooms. Going into my own bedroom I found Robert and Angela already under the covers of my bed and I joined them. Everyone was freshly cleaned, completely naked, and entirely exhausted, and we all fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke in the morning to the sight of Angela on her knees between her brother's legs sucking his cock. Cuddling up beside Robert and offering him a breast to suckle on while he enjoyed his blow job, he reminded me that his sister was his possession, his obedient and submissive dog, his bitch, and that he had trained her to suck his cock until her came in her mouth every morning before they rose from bed. This had been a daily routine of theirs for almost two years, the little bitch having been trained to obey and perform without question, and she continued to fulfill her duties each morning that they were together. I asked him if he ever fucked instead in the morning, and he replied that he had on occasion when he was in the mood.

Explaining that she had not been fucked the night before, I said that I really wanted to see his little bitch in heat get fucked. I wanted to see that precious smooth twat I had eaten the night before filled with cock. I wanted to see how she fucked her own brother. Willing to amuse me he ordered his sister to straddle his waist and fuck herself. She performed as ordered without hesitation, and I watched as her slender beautiful hard body climbed on top of him, as she raised her ass over his prick using her long legs, and as she lowered herself onto him, taking him into her. She then began to raise and lower herself using her well defined legs. Laying my head on Robert's belly I watched up close as her tiny pussy took the full length of her brother's cock repeatedly in and out of her.

Then getting on my knees beside them both I reached out and fondled her perky boobs as they bounced with the motion of her pumping her brother's cock. Seizing her by her long blonde hair I forced her lips against mine and we shared a long passionate kiss. We then continued to share intermittent kisses as she and Robert fondled my breasts, and as I caressed hers, while also running my fingers between her legs and feeling her cunt and Robert's cock as the one kept slipping and sliding in and out of the other. With our lips locked, her pussy orgasmed intensely and Robert's cock exploded into her cunt.

Panting and sweating I helped her lay down between Robert and I and before she had any idea what I was doing I had descended between her legs and was eating Robert's cum from her twat.

"Robert!" She exclaimed "That dirty slut of yours in eating your cum from my pussy."

"But you like her eating your snatch, don't you my dear?" Robert replied.

"Well, yes, very much." She responded.

"Then let her eat your snatch whenever she wishes, and tell her to eat it whenever you want her to. You are my little doggie bitch, well trained and obedient. Emilee is a weak minded cow with udders to prove it. Gracie here is a pig, who will perform every disgusting act you can conceive of. So use her like a pig. Make her eat your pussy every day if you like. For fun make her fuck strangers in the park or in a bar. Your little trailer trash slut here will do anything you command of her. Isn't that so, our little piggy?" He added.

Looking up I made an "oink, oink" noise, and laughing, returned to shoving my snout into the trough of her cum filled pussy. I drove my tongue deep inside her twat and once her little pussy was all cleaned out of cum I began licking clean Robert's limp cock, soaked with cum and pussy juices.

"Good little piggy." He commended me, with a pat on the head, and then added "Angela, shouldn't you be offering your other brother his morning blow job now?"

"Of course Sir." She said, and was soon out of bed, naked, moving onto the next room. I told Robert I wanted to watch her continue to make a slut out of herself, as I had become quite infatuated with her petite and pretty little body and wanted to see her going down on a dick with her pouty lips and getting fucked more.

Standing together at the door, with Robert's hands cupped around my tits and I held his soft pecker in my hand, we watched as Angela sucked on Johnathan's cock, Emilee laying beside him, with a look on her face that indicated that she did not like having to share her Master's cock. As Angela continued to feed on her brother's dick, Emilee began to low like a cow. "Moooo." She said and then repeated.

"What is she doing?" I inquired.

"Emilee has been trained as a cow. Each morning Johnathan, or both of us if I choose, fuck her in the ass before we head out for the day. At the same time, her heavy udders are vigorously milked. As a reward for her obedience, later in the day, she receives the pleasure of being permitted to graze on our cocks, sucking on them until we decide to give our cow a good fucking." Robert explained. "She is letting Johnathan know that she still expects her morning ass fucking, as cows are creatures of habit. She doesn't want him to cum in Angela's mouth."

Smiling and nodding her head, Emilee let out an acknowledging mooo.

Johnathan said yes, she deserved her ass fucking, has been receiving it daily for almost 2 years now, and so was quite dependent upon it to start her day. I said "two years, every day, how?"

Johnathan explained that her daily training and use of a large butt plug had prepared her ass for easy entry, and was now as easy to fuck as her cunt. Ordering her onto her fours, Emilee quickly obeyed. He asked which of us girls wanted to milk her udders, and which of us wanted to watch how easy his cock went into her ass. I really wanted to play more with those big tits I was introduced to yesterday, and Angela agreed to kneel beside her brother and guide his cock with her hand into her aunt's ass.

Climbing sideways beneath Emilee, with her big tits hanging just over my face, I asked how to milk her jugs. Robert said that as I had small hands I would have to grasp one boob with both hands, wrapping them around her udder, and then squeeze with all my strength and pull down hard on the tit. I was then to repeat with the other boob, and continue this performance until Johnathan came in her ass. He suggested I also take her nipple into my mouth each time and nibble on the flesh to increase her arousal. Her aureoles were huge and dark, many inches across, and her nipples were broad and long, each the size of my thumb down to the first knuckle, and when I took them between my lips they filled my mouth like a mother's nipple in her baby's tiny mouth. I found that I enormously enjoyed my job of squeezing her giant breasts and torturing her huge nipples with my teeth and I took great delight when my actions solicited a loud Mooooo out of her.

Meanwhile, I heard Johnathan tell Angela to spit onto Emilee's ass, the same as she had spat on my breasts the night before, as spit was all the lubricant Emilee now required to be entered. I heard Angela coo and exclaim "My God, it just slid right in!", while I did not feel any reaction to being anal penetration by Emilee's body. This woman was truly used to having her ass fucked!

Looking up I could see Johnathan and Angela engaged in a deep embrace as Emilee was ass fucked, Johnathan's hand on his sister's tit as his other arm wrapped around her waist and grabbed at her tiny white ass. Their lips were locked together and they sucked on each other's tongues as Emilee's ass was slowly and continuously penetrated, Angela holding Johnathan's cock in place.

Robert had assumed a position between my legs, as my lower body was exposed, my chest and head under Emilee. He was teasing my pussy, putting fingers into me and licking my clit, making my cunt soaking wet and causing my hips to gyrate in rhythm to his thrusts. He also licked his finger and slid it up my ass, knowing that this drove me crazy with desire. Johnathan let out a deep moan and Emilee uttered a deep long Mooo, indicating that she had just received her daily inoculation of cum into her ass.

Their excitement caused my body to also explode and I enjoyed Robert lapping up the ample juices from my twat. Pulling me out from under Emilee by my legs, Robert told me to clean out her ass. Angela's eyes watched with bewilderment as I sucked clean Johnathan's cock and then licked and sucked his cum from out of Emilee's bum. Emilee mooooed in excitement, clearly liking the feeling, and so I also took some time to lower my face and savor the flavor of her wet cunt, receiving many more long mooooos in response.

Angela said that I was a very nasty woman and a total pig, and I oinked and grunted my concurrence and satisfaction. Getting up, with my face covered in pussy juices and cum, without warning, I gave Angela a big long kiss on her lips. Pushing me away and saying "Oh God, gross!" we all laughed at her expense.

The boys ordered us all to shower and then prepare to go out for the day by getting into the sexiest sluttiest clothes we had, leaving the details up to us. They then went and sat in the living room, waiting for our arrival and to see what we had each selected.

I was the first down the stairs. I selected a sleek skin tight short navy blue skirt that descending half way between my crotch and my knees, and a simple cotton pink T-shirt that hugged my breasts and had a deep V neckline that accentuated my cleavage. I wore no bra or panties, knowing intrinsically that these would be forbidden by the boys, and my dark aureoles could be seen through the thin material on close inspection. I wore my navy blue 4" spike heels and wore make-up that suggested a slutty nature, letting my long black hair hang freely about my head and shoulders. The boys seemed amply impressed by my appearance and sitting between them they groped my boobs and legs, causing me to giggle and squirm, while we awaited the arrival of the others.

Emilee was the next to arrive. She selected to wear a longer red skirt, that came to just below the knees, but was temptingly cut up along one edge to seductively reveal the full length of her thick but well-shaped calve and thigh. She also wore a white button up blouse, deliberately leaving the top buttons undone. The top was tight around her ample breasts, and pushed together her boobs, producing mounds of sumptuous flesh exposed on her chest. Her thick long nipples thrust temptingly outward through the material. Angela arrived last, and was by far the most magnificent. She wore a black skin tight full body suit. The latex material clung to her flesh so perfectly that it presented her body as if she were totally nude. Her long shapely legs were perfectly defined and her petite curved ass was as tight in the attire as when laid bare. Her camel toe showed clearly through the material, and her perfectly rounded breasts were presented as if carved from marble. The boys took their time exploring each of our figures, and I could see erections already growing again within their pants.