Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing us all in the back of the car, we giggled and tittered as we were driven to our unknown destination. The boys pulled into the parking lot of a family restaurant and announced that they would treat us to brunch. Knowing that our appearance would cause quite the stir, we slinked into the restaurant behind the boys, making sure through our movements and not so subtle revelations that all eyes in the place were fixed upon us. The boys pulled out each of our chairs for us in unison, providing each of us the opportunity to show our appreciation for the two accommodating gentlemen with a deep kiss on each of their lips. As those in the restaurant were presented the opportunity to watch us three girls kiss each of the boys, it was obvious to all as we sat that we were all at the ready sexual disposal of both of the twins. The display being too much for some of the senior couples, they stormed out of the restaurant in embarrassment or a rage. No concern to us. We relaxed and enjoyed our meals. Positioned with the boys between us, the boys made a show of groping our tits as we took turns kissing them in thanks for their generosity.

After stirring up the establishment and surely giving them a topic of discussion into the foreseeable future the boys loaded our satisfied appetites once again into the car and we headed to the local mall. Here they showed us off to the many friends that they had made while staying at my house. The boys deliberately groped and fondled us in front of their friends, and we gladly consented and returned our affections with an ample supply of return kisses. The men among their friends stared and gawked at each of us, tending to focus on the breasts of myself and Emilee, and on the tight little body of Angela. Some of the men were accompanied by their girlfriends, and their reactions ranged from tittering, pointing and giggling, to wholesale glaring with accusational looks and speaking at us with derogatory tones. Their reactions delighted both Jonathan and Robert, as well as the other men in the cluster of friends.

After spending the day shopping, strutting our stuff throughout a park, and presenting ourselves for close inspection and scrutiny once more at a high end restaurant for dinner, we returned home, satisfied with the stir we must have left in our tracks. The boys seated themselves in the living room, with us ladies dispersed among them. In turns they had us fetch drinks for all, under orders that on our return each of us must shed on piece of clothing, starting with our tops and working our way down. We were also told upon serving each person a drink to begin by giving them a long passionate kiss upon the lips and then to offer the recently revealed portion of our body to them for their close examination and inspection.

I volunteered to prepare the first round of drinks, and obediently returned with a tray full of them and without my pink T-shirt. Setting the tray on the coffee table I first selected Johnathan's glass, strolled over to him, kissed him deeply, handed him his drink, and then pressed my chest toward his face. With his bare hand he clasped my right breast and pulling my body forward by tugging on my boob, licked and nibbled and sucked on its nipple, causing me to moan and to beg for him not to stop sucking on my tit. Then when I presented Robert with his drink and my breasts he simply cruelly slapped each of my breasts with the palm of his hand, laughing at my pain and reaction. "Keep going slut." Is all he said, and turned his attention to his drink.

Emilee was next, and she playfully grabbed my boobs and licked at my nipples while jiggling them, an action intended more to entertain the boys than to cause me a sensual sensation. When I presented my boobs to Angela she was hesitant at first to place her hands upon them, but with encouragement from the boys she soon had her tiny hands full of the flesh of my breasts, and then was eagerly moving her head back and forth between my boobs sucking on my nipples. She caressed and suckled my breasts with such lust and passion I began to moan loudly and uttered "Oh my God, dear, you are driving me crazy, you are making my pussy drip down my leg. Do you like my breasts darling?"

Looking up briefly she replied "I loved your breasts Grace, your big, soft, bouncy tits." And then returned her attention back to sucking and squeezing them. She might have devoured my breasts all night, and I would never have resisted her doing so, but the boys told me to sit down as their drinks were already empty and they needed refills.

Emilee was sent upon the next drink fetching mission and returned with the tray full of drinks and her massive boobs drooping heavily over her chest. Breaking the rules she handed each boy their drink and then lifted both her breasts with her hands and presented a boob to each of them. They each seized upon the huge nipples that capped her breasts and pinched them until they stood fully erect. Then each boy took the thick nipple into his mouth and suckled on her big fat tits.

She then let Angela explore her breasts, the young lady seeminglyshocked at the masses of flesh presented to her and the size of their accompanying nipples. Emilee laughed as Angela carefully explored her boobs, hesitantly lifting a boob using both her small hands, and nervously flicking the thick nipples. Presenting her breasts to me I eager began to devour her soft flesh, enjoying the feel of her mounds overflowing in my hands and the way in which her huge nipples filled my mouth when I sucked upon them. "You like my big tits, don't you?" She inquired.

I admitted that I had never known before that I had a big boob fetish, but that I utterly lusted for hers. "I want you to suckle on my hanging udders every morning as the boys take turns ass fucking their willing cow." She said, and I willingly agreed to do so.

The boys laughed. "What a slut Grace is. She is our fuck toy. Then she offered to eat Angela any time she asks. And now she has agreed to milk our cow anytime she desires by sucking her nipples dry. I told you when we first met her that Grace was a natural slut!" Robert said to Johnathan.

I was shocked by their words, and how quickly they had figured me out. Then to shock me more Emilee added, as I continued to suckled her udders "I knew my brother would marry a slut the second time around. His first wife was such a prude. I knew for his second he would find some tight assed, big boobed, pretty little slut. And here she is, Gracie, the ex-nun, virgin until her wedding night, and then willing cock pleasing toy every night afterward. But poor Johnny could never have guessed what a truly giant slut she would turn out to be, and that soon after would freely be offering her mouth, her cunt and her asshole to every handsome face, to every charming gentleman, to every well-dressed man in a suit or uniform, to every body builder and athlete, to every black stud and to every big cock that came her way. Isn't that so, slut?" She said, looking down at me.

Embarressed by her words, but recognizing their truth and acknowledging how quickly she had come to understand my inner slutty nature, looking up, I simply confessed, "Yes ma'am, I am absolutely everything you say. And even more."

"Yes," she said, "I noticed on first meeting you that you had the nature of a true slut. Unfortunately my brother doesn't have my instincts and missed that his precious wife would soon after marriage turn into an unfaithful whore. And by looking at you I knew that you would like women too. Like how you licked my ass and pussy this morning. You like pussy, don't you, slut?" She said.

"Yes ma'am. I love cock. I love pussy. I love sex. I love pleasing men and women. I will do anything with anyone who is bold enough to ask. Or better still, bold enough to grab my hair and simply order me." I confessed.

"Good to know." She finished. "Maybe I will take advantage of that fact and have you eat my cunt some more, whenever the craving comes upon me."

Laughing at my humiliation and degradation, the boys gulped down their next drink and ordered Emilee to shut up and for she and I to part ways and announced it was their little sisters turn to prepare the next round. As her outfit was a body suit, zippered in the back, she requested that I help to unzip her in the kitchen and she returned with the upper portion of her suit draped around her hips. Her body was exquisite. Her shoulders were slender, her waist was firm and taught. Her back was long and well-muscled. The drinks had made her cheeks flushed, and my playing with her hair as she had sucked my breasts had made her hair become wild and dishevelled. She was the most beautiful young woman I had ever seen.

Each boy took their drink and enjoyed the touch of her flesh and the feeling of her breasts against their lips. Emilee explored her young body only briefly, perhaps ashamed that this was her niece, perhaps jealous of the young woman's perfection. Stepping before me and offering her breasts to me shyly, I cupped each breast tenderly in my hands and gently kissed upon their supple softness. Licking her nipples and caressing her boobs, I watched the expression on her face so that I could focus on the motions that most aroused her desires. Soon she was moaning and pressing her chest against my face. "Beg for more my darling?" I tempted.

"Grace, please, don't stop, I love how you touch my body, tease my breasts, please don't stop, I beg you, do anything you want to me, use me in any way you wish, I want my body to be yours, to serve you, I love you auntie Grace." She confided.

I told her with a kiss upon the lips that I loved her to. All watched us with anticipation. The boys had removed their peckers from their pants and were slowly stroking their dicks, while Emilee had slid her hand up under her skirt. I think everyone in the room wanted to watch Angela and I make love to each other right then and there. But rules are rules. And I had to fetch the next round!

This time I returned completely nude. Each boy explored my bum and bush and wet pussy with his fingers. Emilee thrust two fingers into me and said "Now show us what a bitch doggy slut you are and fuck my fingers." I rode her fingers up and down and when she yanked her hand from my cunt I sucked her fingers clean and thanked her for the finger fucking. When Angela's turn came, she was far gentler than her boisterous aunt, and she slowly and carefully explored the curves and flesh of my hips, legs, bum, bush and pussy, returning periodically to caressing my breasts. She nervously slid one finger inside my vagina and asked if I liked it.

"I love your finger in my pussy, darling. Any time you have the desire to slide a finger into my vagina, you just let me know dear, and I'll be nude, on my back and with my legs spread high before you can finish the request." The room laughed, and blushing Angela shyly removed her finger. Though embarrassed, I knew that she would soon be taking me up on my offer.

Emilee provided the next set of drinks and similarly had her round ass explored, the boys preferring to slap her broad soft ass, while Angela and I each enjoyed running our fingers through the ample thick hair between her legs. When Angela returned completely nude, she once again amazed the room with her absolutely stunning beauty. And while each person enjoyed sticking fingers up inside her tight cleanly shaven pussy, I took my time in slowly running my fingers up and down her slit, taking particular delight as I watched the expressions that crossed her face, ranging from passion and lust to humiliation and reserve. She clearly had never been touched this way by another woman before, and certainly not in a room full of people. But she did not resist, and I tempted her desires until she was close to climaxing.

By this time Emilee had removed the pants from each of the boys and was on her knees before them busily servicing their cocks with her hands and mouth. Spying us, Robert pushed his aunt's hand away and told both of us to join in sucking his cock and balls. Positioning ourselves between his legs and taking his cock into my hand I offered it to Angela, and watched as she eagerly enveloped his dick with her lips. I did the same when the opportunity was presented to me and we took turns enjoying the thick long cock offered to us. Grabbing me by the back of the hair, Emilee, clearly intoxicated, pulled me over to the love seat, and spreading her legs, ordered me to finish what I started this morning and to eat her cunt. I willingly thrust my face deep into her big wet horny twat and together we watched as Angela, on all fours before Robert, was mounted by Johnathan. She now had the most envious position of being fucked by one of the handsome and well-endowed brother, as she sucked upon the other identical brother.

I was thrilled in watching my pretty little girl suck on a cock and take another into her tight little pussy. Johnathan was clearly also half in the tank and I tempted him to do more with his little sister. "I have seen you boys fuck your little sister, but do you ever give it to her in her tight little ass?" I teased.

Jonathan smiled over at me, clearly enjoying the view of my face in his aunt's pussy, and simply said "watch this." I then got the sheer pleasure of watching him slowly, slowly, carefully, but ultimately completely, feed his cock into the beautiful young ladies tight bum hole.

She squealed and squirmed, but Robert kept her face tightly pressed over his cock. "We know you like it, you little cock slut. Take the dick Angela, take it up your ass and enjoy it!" He teased.

Johnathan looked over at me and said "Little sis gets it up the ass quite often actually. Some nights Robert and I just have an ass fucking night. We take turns fucking your sweet innocent little girl up the bum hole, making her beg for more until we both load her colon with our cum."

I was shocked that this sweet beautiful woman allowed herself to be used as an anal fuck toy by these two men. But then again, I knew how persuasive and insistent they could be first hand.

My licking of Emilee caused her to explode in convulsions of lust as her orgasm overcame her and as she sat up I sat beside her. Looking at Johnathan and spreading my legs high in the air I said "Johnny, watching you fuck that pretty sister of yours up the ass has made me need a good ass fucking as well. Be a good boy and let your brother take up ass fucking her and come here and shove that rod of yours up inside my bum hole.

Tempted by the offer Johnathan pulled his dick out of his sisters butt, leaving her gaping open asshole exposed for all to see, and soon has his cock sliding into my more experienced and willing anus. Where Emilee's ass had been trained to be fucked with only a little spittle applied, and where penetration of Angela's bum required patience and time, my own bum, used by a great many men over the years, required a little more care and effort before it willingly opened itself up to admit a friendly offered cock.

Robert stood up and raising his sister positioned her leaning over the couch toward me. "Would you like to watch as I stick it into the asshole of the pretty little girl that you love so much?" He said, looking directly at me.

"Yes, I watched her take Johnathan's cock up her ass. Now I want to watch her face as you drive your cock into her."

As Johnathan worked at getting his cock into my butt hole, I watched her pretty face as Robert shoved his dick into hers, entering her easily now, with her ass a gaping open cavity. I reached up and touched her cheek as her mouth opened wide and her eyes rolled back into her head. Pulling her face toward me by her hair, I locked my lips on hers and we embraced in a deep and passionate kiss as the twin brothers took both of us up the ass.

"Do you like your pretty little ass filled with your borther's cocks?" I asked her, as we engaged in long kissing.

"Yes." She replied, "They fuck me a lot. I let them do whatever they want to me. Robert trained me to be his slut. And then he shared me with his brother. They fuck my mouth, my cunt, my ass, whenever they want. I never resist. I'm their fuck toy."

"We are all their fuck toys now dear." I said, glancing over at Emilee, who was still rubbing her clit as she watched us both get anally taken. "And we are also each other's fuck toys." I concluded.

"I love you Grace, I want you, I want you to take me whenever you want. Use me in any way you want. I want to offer you my body as freely as I offer it to them." Angela confessed to me as we kissed and as I enjoyed watching the expressions on her face alternate from lust to pain as Robert drove his thick dick in and out of her ass.

Cupping one of her hanging tits in my hand I said to her "You are so beautiful, give me your tongue to suck." And on so asking she thrust out her tongue and I commenced to lick and suck on her extended tongue. Her flesh was sweet in my mouth and I enjoyed sucking her tongue and watching the flinching of her face as her brother's cock began to ram her harder. I also felt Johnathan close to cumming in my own ass. I told her that I wanted to lick Robert's cum out of her ass once he shot his load into her and she smiled deeply at the thought.

"My body is yours to do with as you please." Is all that she said. Soon the two boys each satisfied their primal urges and gushed their semen into our two rectums. Extracting their cocks they forced their drunk Aunt Emilee to suck them clean. Robert then flung her intoxicated body to the floor in front of me and told her to clean out my ass with her mouth the way I had done for her earlier that day. Too drunk to resist, Emilee performed as ordered and I watched as the drunk cow licked the dripping semen from my anus. Likewise I pulled Angela's ass toward me and began to process of extracting the cum from her own butt hole. I enjoyed shoving my tongue into her wide open gaping anus, flicking my tongue in an out of the cum pool within, and from her squealing and moaning she clearly enjoyed the experience as well.

The boys then helped their three drunken sluts up the stairs and put us all to bed. We all woke late the next day, and were slow to move, rise, and shower. Angela eventually provided each boy their morning blow job, and Emilee insisted on receiving her morning ass fucking, as she had received no fucking at all the night before. As the boys took turns fucking their aunt's ass, and after I had suckled on her heavy hanging udders, Angela and I curled up together on the opposite side of the big bed.

Though we initially only were hugging each other, and exchanging gentle kisses, soon our temperaments and libido rose into heated passion and we were engaged in lustful exchanges. I offered to eat her pussy, and she accepted the offer gladly. I then asked her to do the same for me. She explained that she had never licked or kissed another woman down there before and was shy. I took my time convincing her, and soon my pretty little lover was engaging her tongue to pleasure my vagina in the same manner as only moment before I had been pleasuring hers. We noticed the boys watching us intently as we played, and their desire to ass fuck their also curious aunt seemed to be peaked by the lesbian action.

Seeking to push our limits I then pulled Angela's body over my own and coaxing her into a spooning position, we each soon had an eager pussy at the disposal of our equally eager mouths. Eating each other with tremendous zeal, she came over my face as I orgasmed on hers. The boys also seemed to share the moment, as Robert blew his load into down his aunt's gullet as Johnathan filled her willing anus.

As we all lay huddled on the bed savoring the moment my eyes drifted across to the clock on the bedside stand. Yes, 11 am, Saturday, no place to go, nothing in particular to do. Just relax the day away and enjoy the ...