Discovering Her Secret (Revised)

Story Info
He is told about wife's website and confronts her about it.
6.2k words
3.67
95.2k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I originally posted this story under the name zeke81. Time has passed and I've had several suggestions about improving this story so I am submitting this revised version. This revised version has a slightly altered plot and resolves some of the problems that readers had with the original. Please feel free to read the version posted under zeke81 and let me know which version you think is better.

ZENDO_ARGOS

----------------------------------------------

A couple of months ago my friend John called me up and said he needed to talk to me about something very important. My wife Lisa was out shopping with her friends leaving me home alone so I told him to come on over.

When John got over to the house we sat down in my den with a couple of beers. I could tell that something was really bothering him.

"John, you said on the phone that you wanted to talk, then you come over and you aren't saying anything. What's up man?" I asked.

"Adam, I don't really know how to tell you this, but there's something you need to know about your wife." John said.

"You mean how wonderful she is?" I asked.

"This is serious man, potentially life changing even." John said.

"Okay John; what is it?" I asked.

"Well, there's no easy way to say this that you'll believe so I'll just let it speak for itself." John said.

John walked over to my computer desk, opened an internet browser, and pulled up a website.

I was shocked when I saw a picture of my wife Lisa on the screen. She was wearing some sexy lingerie that I had never seen before. She had never let me take pictures like that of her so I immediately wondered who had taken the picture.

"What is this?" I asked.

I moved closer to the computer; pushing John out of the way.

"This is Lisa's adult website Adam. I'm an internet porn junkie as you know and I was online looking for some entertainment when I stumbled across this site. That was just a few minutes before I called you. As you can clearly see that is your wife Lisa; except she goes by Kitty Love on the site." John said.

"I don't believe this." I said.

"I didn't either right at first. I thought it had to be a girl that looked strikingly similar to Lisa, but after a little closer inspection there's no denying that it's her." John said.

"What does she... does she... have sex with other guys?" I asked.

"No; not yet. I checked the site out really quick before I called you so that if she was I could try to break it to you easily. So far all she has done is strip and masturbate, sometimes using strange items, but if you look at the early stuff and then move to the more recent stuff the next step would be for her to start having sex with people." John said.

I was speechless; completely blown away. My sweet wife Lisa, who I had been married to for three years, had started her own adult website behind my back.

I couldn't even get her to make love with the lights on and here she was spreading her pussy open and using a dildo on herself for anyone willing to pay $30 a month.

"I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you this man, but you're too good a friend for me not to tell you about this." John said.

"Well, I appreciate it John. Part of me wishes I didn't know, but part of me is glad that you told me." I said.

John left and I sat and looked at the website. What I saw amazed me. I had to know just how far she was going to I pulled out my credit card, signed up and got access to all of the pictures and videos.

My sweet wife Lisa was acting like a total slut for the camera. She was doing lots of things that I had asked her to do for me, but she wasn't doing them for me, she was doing them for her paid subscribers.

She was only doing things by herself, but I still couldn't help but wonder who was operating the cameras.

I spent most of the morning looking at pictures and videos of her online, but when Lisa got home from what she had said was a trip to the mall with her friends I was waiting in a chair right by the front door.

"Well hello sweetie, that's an awfully weird place to be sitting. Were you missing me so much that you wanted to see me the second that I got home?" Lisa asked.

She had a big happy smile on her face, but I wasn't smiling.

"Lisa, how long have you been Kitty Love?" I asked.

The smile disappeared from Lisa's pretty face. Her expression went completely blank; then became a mixture of sorrow and shame.

"When did you..." Lisa started.

"Answer the question." I said firmly.

"Seven months." Lisa said meekly.

"Lisa, have you had sex with anyone else since we've been together?" I asked.

"Yes." Lisa said in a near whisper.

Her head was hanging as low as it would go.

"God damn it! Who?" I asked angrily.

"Julie from next door and Sara from the gym." Lisa said.

"So you haven't been with any other men since we've been together?" I asked.

"No." Lisa said.

"I've been looking at your website for a few hours Lisa, I'm a paid subscriber now in fact and I don't understand something. Ask me what I don't understand Lisa. Go ahead, ask me." I said.

"What don't you understand Adam?" Lisa asked meekly

"What I'm having a hard time understanding Lisa, my dear sweet wife, is why you have been giving me such a hard time about doing a few little things that might spice up our sex life and then I find you using a cucumber on your pussy and a dildo in your ass at the same time on the internet." I said.

"I'm sorry." Lisa said and she began to cry.

"Am I not stimulating enough for you Lisa?" I asked.

"No, it's nothing like..." Lisa said.

"Remember Lisa you're the one that kept turning my ideas down. How in the hell do you refuse to make love to your husband with the lights on but then use a speculum to spread your pussy open for close up shots that anyone willing to pay a monthly fee can see on the internet?" I asked.

"Adam I'm sorry." Lisa sobbed.

Lisa had collapsed to her knees on the floor in the front hall and had her arms across her stomach like she'd just been punched really hard, and perhaps that's how she felt. I know that's how I felt.

"I don't want to hear apologies Lisa, I want an explanation. Why is it that you can do all these slutty things on your website but you won't do anything even close to that with your own husband?" I asked.

"Adam, please don't..." Lisa sobbed.

"Lisa, if you ever really loved me you will tell me why the hell you are so closed to me in bed and so open to everyone else on your website. Speaking of which; why the fuck did I have to hear about this from John? Why didn't you tell me about this?" I asked angrily.

"I do love you Adam I do, and that's why I couldn't tell you about the website." Lisa said.

"You'd better start making sense really quick Lisa because I'm losing my god damn patience." I said.

Lisa fought back her tears enough to try to explain things to me.

"Adam before I met you I was a wild woman. I was the life of several parties in college. I did a lot of things that you don't know about; I had sex with a lot of people without thinking twice about it. But when I met you that all changed. You loved me for who I am and didn't treat me like a sexual object to simply be enjoyed and then discarded. I fell absolutely in love with you and decided to leave my wild ways in the past for good." Lisa said.

"So what happened to make you into the internet's newest slut?" I asked.

"Please don't call me a slut Adam; hearing you calling me that is like a knife to the chest." Lisa said.

"How do you think I feel right now after seeing that I saw on your website? Explain yourself; how did you end up with your own adult website?" I asked.

"Well, I was able to leave my old life behind for awhile, but not long after we got married I felt the urge to feel sexy like I used to again so I started masturbating more, renting porno movies that I'd watch when you weren't around, and doing other things like going out in public with no panties on under a short skirt so I could feel sexy like I used to." Lisa said.

"You didn't feel sexy with me?" I asked sadly.

"Of course I did Adam and I still do, but with you it's a loving kind of sexy. I have always felt sexy with you, but I hungered for the dirty, slutty kind of sexy that I felt before I met you." Lisa said.

"How did you end up with a website?" I asked.

"Well, I started looking at a lot of sites on the internet when I masturbated and a lot of what I was doing at home was close to what the girls were doing on their sites. Thinking about having people paying to watch me do those things made me feel naughty and sexy. So I started up the website. It was a big thrill for me to know that others were paying to watch me do sexual things, but it was also safe because they couldn't get to me. A lot of the websites out there show women having sex with men and those girls get more subscribers and more money. I didn't get into it for the money though, and having sex with another man is something that I knew I could never do. You're my husband and I promised to keep myself only for you for the rest of my life and I will keep that promise." Lisa said.

"You've broken that promise at least twice already Lisa, you've admitted to having sex with both Julie and Sara." I said.

"Oh, well women don't really count, having sex with another woman is fun, but it doesn't compare to having sex with a man." Lisa said.

"They don't count? Are you serious? How would you feel if I told you I'd had sex with two other men?" I asked.

"Truthfully I'd be highly disturbed. I can see that you're upset by my having sex with them, but neither time was it planned. It doesn't make what I did any less wrong, but they were both spur of the moment things to satisfy some of my urges." Lisa said.

"Lisa, why didn't you tell me that you were having these urges to feel sexy? And if that's how you felt then why did you keep shooting down my ideas in the bedroom? Surely if we had done some of the things I wanted to do they would have given you that sexy feeling that you were wanting." I said.

"I know they would have Adam, but that's exactly why I couldn't do them with you. You thought I was a sweet innocent girl and I liked that and felt like one with you. I never wanted you to find out about my wild past and I was afraid that if we started doing some of the things you wanted to do the side of me that I didn't want you to see would come out and you wouldn't like it. I had to keep saying no to your ideas to keep you from finding out that I wasn't the sweet innocent girl that you thought I was and that I feel like I am with you." Lisa said.

She broke down and began crying uncontrollably. I went over to her, took her in my arms, picked her up off the floor, we moved into the living room, and we sat down on the couch.

"Adam...I'm so...sorry." Lisa sobbed.

"I know; it's gonna be okay though baby." I said.

I held her and stroked her back with my hand. After about half an hour Lisa stopped crying and regained her composure.

"I guess I'd better go upstairs and pack." Lisa said.

She tried to stand up, but I held her on the couch next to me.

"Pack for what? Are we going on some sort of trip?" I asked.

"I can't stay here after what I've done to you Adam. I've been doing things for strangers online that were willing to pay that I wouldn't do for my own husband. You deserve better than that; better than me. I don't deserve to be your wife." Lisa said.

She tried to pull her wedding ring off, but I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Lisa, why don't you let me be the judge of that?" I asked.

She buried her head against my chest and sobbed again as I held her.

"You know sweetie, I think you're looking at this situation from the wrong perspective. You look at my finding out about your website as a bad thing, but that's not how I see it." I said.

"It isn't?" Lisa asked wiping away her tears.

"No, I see it almost as a blessing. For the past few years I was frustrated that you were shooting down my ideas for things to spice up our sex life. Of course now I know that you were willing, but you didn't want me to find out about your wild past. Well now we can lay everything out in the open and we can enjoy each other the way that we both want to." I said.

Lisa looked into my eyes.

"So you aren't mad that before I met you I used to be a slut and not the sweet innocent girl that you thought?" Lisa asked.

"Of course I'm not mad baby; that was before I met you. I used to be a Boy Scout, do you hold that against me?" I asked.

"I never knew you were a Boy Scout." Lisa said.

"See, there are things that both of us didn't know about the other. As long as you didn't pick up any diseases back then and then give them to me it doesn't matter to me what you did back then, what matters to me is what you do now. If I had found you on a website having sex with guys I would have divorced you in a heartbeat because that is the ultimate betrayal as far as I'm concerned. What you've been doing on your website however doesn't bother me all that much. Well, the fact that you were doing it for paid subscribers bothers me a little but, but the actual things you were doing don't bother me at all. They really turn me on in fact." I said.

"They do?" Lisa asked.

"Yes baby; they do. One of the things that I kept asking you to do for me in bed was to let me watch you masturbate, now I've seen it, and it was everything I hoped it would be. I am disappointed however that untold numbers of other people that looked at your website got to see it before I did." I said.

"Well you don't have to worry about the website anymore, I'm going to quit." Lisa said.

"Why? Is the sexy feeling it gave you at first not there anymore?" I asked.

"It still feels sexy, but I couldn't possibly keep doing it now that you know. I felt bad enough doing it behind your back, but to have you know that I'm charging people money to watch me prance around in my underwear and then masturbate, I simply couldn't do that." Lisa said.

"Do you like the way it makes you feel to make videos and take pictures for your website?" I asked.

"Well, yes, I do, but..." Lisa said.

"No buts about it. If you like the way it makes you feel then you should keep doing it, but now that I know about it I would like to have some input about a few things on your website." I said.

"I'll do whatever you want." Lisa said.

"That's what I like to hear. So do you shoot the videos yourself or do you have a camera operator?" I asked.

"Sara and Julie run the cameras." Lisa said.

"Do they have their own websites too?" I asked.

"No, they aren't brave enough to go on camera, but they are very supportive of me." Lisa said.

"And were the three of you shooting a new video today when you said that you were out shopping?" I asked.

"Yes. We went shopping for a while, but then we went to Sara's apartment and shot a video." Lisa said.

"Do you know where Sara and Julie are right now?" I asked.

"Yes. They're still at Sara's apartment. When I left they were editing the new video and getting it and the photos we took ready to post to the site." Lisa said.

"Lisa, I want you to call them up and tell them to set up for another video, but don't tell them that I'm coming over with you. After you've called them go upstairs, put on that black dress I like and that black lingerie I bought you with your highest black heels." I said.

"Adam, what are you..." Lisa said.

"Adam? Who's Adam? My name is Papa Love, the husband of Pretty Miss Kitty Love." I said.

Lisa looked at me in disbelief for a moment.

"Adam, you want to make a video for the website?" Lisa asked.

"Of course I do sweetie. You might have been worried that your old life would have freaked me out, and maybe the full details would freak me out, but I've always wanted you to be a little bit of a slut, as long as you were my slut. Now call the girls and then get your cute ass upstairs and get changed." I said.

I stood beside Lisa as she called Sara and told her that I had gone fishing with some friends without telling her and that she had a great idea for another video. She told Sara to get ready for a bedroom scene and that she'd be over in about half an hour. Sara said that she and Julie would be ready for her.

Lisa then went upstairs and got dressed the way I had told her to. She fixed her makeup after all the crying as well. When she came down the stairs she looked incredible. I kissed her gently then we got in the car.

We drove over to Sara's apartment and I had Lisa knock on the door as I hid out of view of the peephole.

When Sara opened the door I stepped up and put my arm around Lisa's waist. Sara and Julie were stunned to see me with Lisa as we walked into the apartment; they immediately knew that their little secret was out.

"Ladies I can see that you are both very surprised to see me, but don't worry, I'm not mad at you. Lisa has explained everything to me, and I'm here to make my internet debut." I said.

They were both speechless, they had feared what would happen if I ever found out.

"So, are you ready for the shoot yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, the bedroom's ready." Julie said.

"Great, this is how it's going to go down; the scene will start with Lisa sitting on the bed. She will tell everyone that she's been keeping a secret from them, and then she will tell them that she's married; then she will introduce her audience to her husband Papa Love." I said.

"Once you're on the bed with me how do you want to proceed?" Lisa asked.

"Well I want you to do a striptease like you do in your normal videos, but you will add a lap dance for me, then instead of masturbating you and I will have the hot wild sex that I've always wanted to have with you." I said.

"Okay, this sounds like it will be our best video ever." Lisa said.

"Is he up to porn standards downstairs or am I going to have to be careful running the camera?" Julie asked.

"Oh he's up to it alright, but you'll see that soon enough." Lisa said.

"Before we get started, and not that I don't trust you sweetie, but I have to ask these two if they know of you having sex with anyone but them." I said.

"As far as I know the three of us in this room are the only ones she's been with since she met you." Sara said.

"That goes for me too." Julie said.

"Okay, I do trust her, but today I have learned of two big secrets she was keeping from me so I just wanted to check." I said.

We moved into the bedroom, it was Sara's actual bedroom not a set. They had put up better lighting and the room was large enough to move around in easily to shoot what was happening on the bed. I recognized it as the location for most of Lisa's videos.

I stood out of the way and Lisa sat on the bed as Julie and Sara started rolling.

"Hi guys, it's me Kitty Love back again. I've been thinking a lot about secrets lately. Everybody has secrets; I do, and I bet you do as well. How many of you have wives or girlfriends that don't know that you subscribe to my site? Today isn't about your secrets it's about mine; you see I've been doing this site for a little over seven months so far and I've been keeping a lot of secrets from you during that time. As you can imagine I've been living a double life to do this site and I don't want the people that know me and think of me as a sweet perfect angel to know what I do in my free time. My friends and family have no idea about my website. Even my husband didn't know about it until recently. Yes, that's right, I'm married. Sorry to disappoint you boys. My husband thought I was a perfect little angel and I didn't want to ruin his illusion so I became Kitty Love to let me show off my wild side while protecting my marriage. As with all secrets my secret double life became impossible to keep secret. A friend of my husband's saw my site, recognized me, and being a good friend he told my husband about it. I had just gotten back from shooting a video for the site and I found my husband waiting for me. His first words to me were asking me how long I had been Kitty Love. My heart sank in my chest when I realized that he had discovered my secret. I was terrified that if he discovered my secret I would end up in divorce court, and that would kill me. Too my great surprise he was not mad at me for having a website; he was a little mad that his pretty little wife had been making all these videos without him knowing. He was pretty mad at me for doing things that he wanted to see me do but I wouldn't do for him at home because I didn't want him to know just how naughty I can be. Well to make it up to him I'm going to make a very special video today. But first I'd like you all to meet my husband, the man that has encouraged me to keep doing this website and to make it better. Please welcome my husband Papa Love." Lisa said.

12