Discovering Her Secret (Revised)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to her. She kissed me.

"Hello baby." I said.

"Isn't he just gorgeous girls? Can't you just see why I wouldn't want him to divorce me?" Lisa asked.

She ran her hands over my body and unbuttoned my shirt revealing my chest.

"Now Papa Love, I'm sure my viewers would love to hear how you felt when you discovered that your sweet little wife had a naughty website." Lisa said.

"Well, I was a little disappointed that you had decided to keep it from me. I know you wanted me to think you were a perfect little angel, but I think every man wants his wife to be a little naughty and you were being naughty for other people for seven months without telling me. But now that I know about your site I get to have the naughty side that I wanted along with the loving wife that you've always been." I said.

"You certainly do. You haven't known about my site very long, but you've watched a lot of the videos recently so I'm sure that you're aware that the way my videos usually work is I talk for awhile, then I put on some music and strip, then I play with myself, well this video is going to be a little different." Lisa said.

"What's going to be different about it?" I asked.

"You're here so I'm going to strip for you and the camera, then I'm going to give you a lap dance, and then, if you're willing, I'd like you to fuck the ever loving shit out of me on camera." Lisa said.

"Oh I'm willing baby, I'm very willing." I said.

"Well then, I'd say the time for talking is over. Julie, hit the music." Lisa said.

Julie turned on the music and Lisa stood up. I had seen the way she danced on the website, but the image I had seen on the screen was nothing compared to being there in person as she danced. I'd never seen her move her body like that before; it was incredible.

She unzipped her dress and peeled it off of her body slowly revealing more and more of her perfect skin. The black bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings that she had only worn for me once before looked incredible on her.

She pulled her bra off with her left arm across her chest keeping her breasts hidden for as long as possible. I had seen my wife naked plenty of times, but, this was different, she was different.

Wearing just a pair of skimpy panties, a garter belt, a pair of black stockings and high heels Lisa began giving me a lap dance. She backed her gorgeous ass into my lap and ground it against my cock which was rock hard. She rubbed her breasts all over my face and she even stood on the bed and ground the front of her panties against my forehead. I could feel how damp the crotch of her panties was, I could feel the heat coming from her pussy, and I could smell the level of her arousal. It seemed as if my lovely little wife was more turned at that moment than she had been during any of the countless times that we had made love, and that included our wedding night.

She pulled my shirt the rest of the way off and pulled my shoes and socks off.

"I kept this website a secret from my husband for seven months, but he's got a secret too. He hasn't been keeping it from me, in fact he's been giving it to me quite frequently, but none of his friends suspect that my husband has a ten inch penis." Lisa said.

She opened my pants and pulled them and my boxers down and off leaving me naked. My cock was rock hard so the full ten inches were displayed for Julie, Sara, and the cameras to see. None of that bothered me though, in fact I liked it.

"Isn't this the nicest cock you've ever seen?" Lisa asked.

She had her head close to it and was gently stroking it with one hand. She lowered her mouth to lick and suck my balls. She'd only rarely agreed to give me oral sex before and she'd never gone down on my balls so I was in heaven. It was like I was experiencing my wife for the first time and anyone that paid the subscription fee was going to get to watch it.

She moved her mouth up to my cock and after licking it several times as Julie got close ups Lisa took my cock into her mouth and gave me a blowjob that knocked the wind out of me. I tried to hold out as long as I could; finally Lisa pulled her mouth off my cock.

"Baby, I want you to cum in my mouth." Lisa said.

She had never let me do that before so I was very happy to get the chance. When I came it felt like weeks worth of pent up cum escaped from my balls and flooded Lisa's pretty mouth. She couldn't take all of it in her mouth so some of it ran down her chin and onto her breasts.

When I finished cumming Lisa opened her mouth to show the cameras how much cum she had in her mouth then she swallowed it and began licking her lips. She moved as much of the cum that ran down her chin into her mouth as she could with her fingers and swallowed it too.

"Mmm, that was delicious, your cum tastes so good baby." Lisa said.

"Let's get those panties off so I can have a taste of you." I said.

Lisa stood up and faced away from me. Julie and Sara took positions on either side of me so they could film Lisa bending at the waist showing off her perfect ass then peeling her skimpy little black panties down revealing her perfectly shaved pussy.

I'd asked her why she had started completely shaving her pussy around the time that she started the website, and she'd said it felt better under her work out clothes at the gym. I didn't question it then, but now I know that it was all because of the website.

Lisa sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. I got down on my knees on the floor and began licking her pussy. This was one area where Lisa had never denied me, she was always up for a good pussy licking, and I'd become very good at pleasing her orally in just over three years of marriage.

"Yes baby... that feels so good... do it like that... I love it." Lisa said.

She was much more vocal than normal, I don't know if it was acting or if she had been holding back over the years to keep me from thinking she was a slut. It didn't matter to me, her encouragement only made me focus more on giving her an incredible orgasm on camera.

My efforts were rewarded as Lisa came harder than I'd ever seen her cum before, and that included in the videos I'd seen where she was really letting loose.

When she came down from her orgasm I crawled up beside her on the bed and she held me and kissed me as Julie and Sara moved around to get better angles.

"I need to feel you inside me now." Lisa said.

"Sure baby, how do you want it?" I asked.

"Well I'm already at the edge of the bed so you can have your feet on the floor and really drive it into me and fuck me hard." Lisa said.

That's exactly what I had in mind so I slid back down to the end of the bed and gripping my hard cock with one hand I guided it up against Lisa's pussy. She let out a pleasure laced moan as I entered her. Julie had her camera only inches away from where my cock was entering Lisa's pussy while Sara was focused more on getting the larger picture.

I started slowly but firmly full stroking my cock in and out of Lisa's pussy. Little by little I gained speed until I was fucking her as hard and as fast as I could.

Lisa cried out with pleasure as she reached orgasm just as I exploded inside her. I pumped my cum into her then pulled out.

"Come over here close and get a good shot of this. See that guys that's my wife's pussy and that is my cum running out of it." I said.

"Stop fooling around and put some more of it in me, I need it." Lisa said.

"Oh no, you'll be getting more, but not in your pussy. I figure we should give your paying viewers a treat by letting them watch me fuck you in the ass." I said.

Lisa had only let me have anal sex once, on our first anniversary. She said she didn't like it but after seeing what she did to her ass in her other videos I knew that was a lie, and she wasn't going to turn me down on camera even if she really didn't like it.

"Ooh, someone's in a naughty mood. If I'd known you were going to react like this I'd have told you about the website when I decided to start it up." Lisa said.

She got on her hands and knees and I bent down and spit on her asshole a few times and worked it in with my thumb to get her ass lubed up. My cock was well lubed with cum so I moved the head of my cock against her asshole.

"Go slow; you know your big cock hurts a little when you first put it in my ass." Lisa said.

"I know baby, I'll go nice and slow, the last thing I want to do is hurt your gorgeous little ass, your fans would never forgive me." I said.

I tickled her asshole and pussy with my fingers making her squirm and giggle a little then I pressed the head of my cock into her asshole. She groaned a little, but she did not protest so I pushed more of my cock into her. Soon I could feel the heat of her pussy against my balls.

I started slowly fucking her ass, it felt great. It took me about fifteen minutes before I needed to cum.

"Do you want me to cum in your ass?" I asked.

"No, cum on my tits." Lisa said.

"Okay." I said.

When I couldn't hold out any longer I pulled out and Lisa turned around just in time to have my cum shoot across her chest. Her right breast took most of it but there were a few ropes running down her left breast as well. Lisa rubbed the cum into the skin of her breasts like it was lotion then looked into the camera.

"Well, that's going to do it for this episode, I hope you had as much fun as I did. Stay tuned because with as much fun as we had today I'm sure my husband will be back again really soon. Until then he's Papa Love and I'm Kitty Love. Bye bye boys." Lisa said.

She blew a kiss into the camera and waved like she had done at the end of her other videos then Sara and Julie stopped filming and put their cameras down.

"Got damn that was hot." Sara said.

"Hell yeah it was. We finally shot some real porn and not just Lisa playing with herself." Julie said.

"So are you really going to be a regular on the site now?" Sara asked.

"Yes I am and you two are going to be on it too." I said.

"They are?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. You've already had sex with both of them. So now they're each going to make at least one appearance on the site." I said.

"Now wait a minute..." Julie said.

"They'll do it." Lisa said.

"Do you make our decisions for us now?" Sara asked.

"No, but all 3 of us have wronged him. I cheated on him with each of you; you were both a part of my infidelity. And the three of us conspired together to set up this website and keep it secret from him. If Adam wants the two of you to make appearances with me on the site then that's how we'll make up to him for what we've done." Lisa said.

Sara and Julie looked at each other and shrugged signaling their acceptance.

We started shooting new videos starring both Lisa and myself; and we have brought both Sara and Julie into the act having them do scenes by themselves, together, with Lisa, in a lesbian threesome, and Lisa's trying to talk them one or both of them into having sex with me on camera. We'll see about that.

12