Discovering His Strength Ch. 02

Story Info
A mystery man is invited to enjoy the wife too.
1.5k words
4.17
18.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To recap chapter one - my husband and I have been roleplaying nonconsent, and I've been firmly over-powered. While I'm tied spreadeagled to the bed, he takes a call and ends up inviting the caller over. I'm confident it's a close friend, but have no idea who it might be.

Taped to the inner thigh of my left leg is a huge vibrator, which I've only just started to enjoy when we hear a knock at the door...

**

'Just a minute' he calls to his friend outside the door.

I sense him close, leaning toward my face. He lifts the shirt from the side of my face to give him free access to my ear.

'I love you my darling girl' he whispers, before re-positioning the shirt to muffle all hearing and blind my sight.

The sound of the door opening triggers feelings of deep shame, fear and excitement. I have no concept of how to respond to this extraordinary situation.

I don't know who he is letting in, and I have no idea what they plan to do with me.

And I'm on the verge, the precipice, of an almighty orgasm. The vibrator taped to my leg and firmly planted against my clitoris is the source of my joy. Stifling my moans, I wriggle slightly to improve the angle of the wand, and enjoy the pounding against my erect nub. I can feel my cunt juices flowing stronger, starting to trickle down the track toward my asshole.

I slowly rotate my hips, letting the head of the vibrator trace a circle away, around, and gently back toward my clitoris. Slowly at first, sighing with relief as it moves away, relishing the anticipation as it moves nearer again, and moaning as it finds the spot again. Then a little faster, then a little faster, the circle diminishing till it focuses solely on my clit, and I cum, and I cum, and I love it.

My ecstasy is interrupted by the muffled sounds of low laughter - not unkind. I stop suddenly and lie quiet and still. My panting breath now the only sound in the room.

I'm shocked by the touch of two hands simultaneously - one on each of my ankles, each hand then joined by another. My cunt contracts, a sudden intake of breath. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I would like to think I can tell which are the hands of my husband.

Nobody speaks.

My senses are so sharp, so heightened. My skin is electric. Four hands are firmly running all the way up and around my legs. I feel a cold sharp metal edge press into the skin of my thigh. Suddenly it pulls away from my leg, slicing through the tape which has been holding the vibrator in place. The vibrator is switched off and removed.

My pussy is stretched wide by the hands holding each thigh. Fingers run from my asshole, through my wet pussy lips and up to press my clitoris, first one hand, immediately followed by another, a rhythmic concert designed to reach a crescendo. Again, again, stroke, stroke, stroke. I moan, I groan.

Still no-one speaks. A thought flashes through my mind to wonder how they are so well co-ordinated - how are they communicating. I've no doubt that my man is calling the shots, the conductor of this well-choreographed production.

A hand starts to stroke, more firmly than previously and more slowly. Pushing deeply against my asshole, then moving up to push fingers into my pussy, with his thumb continuing through to rub my clitoris. A second hand lands on my asshole. Two hands continue to push my thighs apart and lift my ass off the bed a little. Someone spits on my asshole and I feel the pressure of a finger, no - two fingers opening my tiny hole. Another spit, and I feel the thrust of two fingers forcing their way up my tight ass.

I groan, I'm so full. I love it.

My pussy is fast filling with one, two, three, four fingers, and knuckles.

Again the men work in concert, a syncopated rhythm building to a great crescendo.

A mouth circles around my nipples and sucks. Strong, deep, harsh. Pulling my long nipple deep into his mouth, hard, firm, sparking electricity from the tip of my nipple through my breast then up and down my spine. And another mouth clamps my remaining nipple. This is a new experience! I love it! The pressure of each mouth - muscles massaging. Different rhythms, different strengths. Unpredictable and extraordinary.

Fingers touch my chin and reach up into my mouth pulling my jaw open. Based on the angle, I think it's the man who has his other hands buried half into my pussy. So I think he's spread with one hand in my pussy, his mouth on my nipple, his other hand thrusting into my mouth. Unless the stranger has the same length fingers as my husband, I'm pretty sure it's my man. I love this man.

His fingers move out of my pussy and his mouth detaches from my nipples. The fingers in my mouth move aside to make room for his lips meeting mine and his tongue sweeping through my mouth.

The other mouth leaves my nipples, moves down over my belly, and, keeping his fingers thrusting in and out of my asshole, runs his tongue across my pussy, again, and again. Then plants his mouth on my pussy and sucks, and thrusts, and sucks and thrusts.

My cunt juice is flowing thick and strong in a stranger's mouth. Though I'm no longer a stranger to him.

I'm lifting my cunt to push further into his mouth. I'm deeply kissing my husband.

I'm losing track of who's doing what, I'm panting and squirming, moaning and thirsting. I'm chasing my climax, letting go, feeling the sensation on my pussy, my lips, my asshole, my nipples.

I feel the ropes loosening on my ankle, the fingers have left my ass, the mouth has left my pussy. My other ankle is freed. Strong hands grip my hips and firmly turn so that I'm slightly twisted with my hands stretched out flat but my hips perpendicular to the bed. I feel the dip of the mattress behind my ass and, with a sense of what's coming next, lift my top leg to ease his access. The cool lubricant squirts around my asshole, causing a sharp intake of breath which I hold as his head starts to push against my dark spot.

Mercifully he is a little smaller than my sexy man, but perfectly sized for my narrow hole. He pushes his swollen cock deep, angling his hips so that his passage through my passage is unencumbered. I'm a lucky girl who really gets off through anal sex. I can feel every movement, every throb, every thrust as he takes his pleasure with my ass.

The long deep kiss I've been enjoying with my extraordinary love breaks off. His arms enfold me briefly then he climbs up on the bed, on the other side of me. I love this man, but I do wish he'd hurry as I'm hungry for his big thick cock in my pussy.

He reaches up and unties my hands so I am free to face him. My arms reach greedily around him, I love him so much. I'm loving that he is giving me a taste of one of my greatest fantasies.

His hand reaches down to help connect his cock with my pussy.

Oh my god, it's so much better than I thought it would be.

I can feel their cocks push against each other, inside of me, and I've never known such fullness.

The rhythm of these two cocks growing faster, the thrusts growing stronger, have triggered the start of a mind-blowing orgasm. I hold firmly onto my love while I ride the wave. He gives me such freedom, such liberation. Again, I cum and cum. His mate is unlikely to have seen a girl who can cum as long as me, but my man knows it will continue through to till then finish.

The ass fucker behind me increases his pace and grips my hips as his climax builds. I can tell my lover is getting closer too, but before he takes off he whispers in my ear 'I love you, I love you', lifting me to a higher plain.

My husband grabs one of my tits tightly and uses his other arm to hold me firmly in place as he starts to pound his cock deep in my love hole.

With both men on the verge, my orgasm reaches new heights and I cry out in joy. The stranger behind me makes a strangled cry as his thrusting suddenly changes pace and I realise he's filled my ass with his spunk. Moments later I sense the familiar rhythm of my darling man's precipice. His hands hold me so tightly I'll bruise as he thrusts and pushes, and fucks my pussy till he is ready to pump me full of his delicious cock juice.

Only with the last of his spurty thrusts does my mind-ripping orgasm subside.

And I lie in between, sperm flowing out of both holes, with two men spent, either side of me. What an extraordinary experience. I don't think I've ever felt this fucked before.