Discovering Lex

Story Info
Dad discovers daughter's true hobby - & desire.
3.6k words
4.41
85.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaMonk
ThaMonk
2 Followers

Part 1

There are times in your life when you are confronted with a situation that is at once the worst thing imaginable, and the greatest of all opportunities. The shock of the former blinds you to the latter, and you invariably miss that one chance. But, then again...

Things began to spin out of control just over a week ago. I guess you could say they actually started 18 years ago, but I'm getting ahead of myself. I was rambling around the house, looking for my video camera. There was a new property that had been listed by the Real Estate firm I maintain a web-site for and they wanted me to start putting together a "digital tour" for potential buyers. I have a professional video crew contracted that actually puts together the final product, but I lay the ground work with my personal cam.

I always know best to start my search in my daughter's room. Lex (Alexis actually, but try and call her that these days and you're likely to get a Doc Marten's hurled at your head) has been addicted to the thing lately, videotaping virtually everything she sees, and piecing the experiences together in these odd, artsy little montages with her friend Tam (again it's Tammy, and again "boot to head" if it's uttered in her presence...).

They have been tight ever since we moved to town 3 years ago, after my wife Penny died of ovarian cancer. The death and the move had rough on both of us. I became immersed in growing my web design business, and Lex, well, Lex became fairly dark. They call it Goth now, with that growling, grinding, music that accompanies it. When I was young, and it wasn't all THAT long ago, it was Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath. Moody and off-putting, but harmless as long as you try and keep some contact with reality. Luckily Lex still did. Tam helped immensely with that as they developed a close friendship, though she was even deeper into the whole scene than my Lex.

"Ahhh, here it is," I muttered to no one in particular as I grabbed the cam from Lex's bedside table. As I walked out, I couldn't help but be entranced by the sheer amount of pictures, posters, collages, and detritus coating the walls of my daughter's room. She had an artistic bent rooted deep within her; definitely her mother's contribution. Even her little video montages, head-ache inducing as they could be, showed a talent that belied her 18 years on the planet. I closed her door, and headed off to my study.

Sitting down at my desk, I remembered that I had a few invoices that needed to be sent off to the accountant. I may be a full fledged member of the digital generation, but the IRS has a thing about hard-copies. Flipping through the piles of paper on my desk, I happened to glance at the camera and I noticed that it still had a tape in it. Usually Lex whips those out fairly fast and begins furious editing on her computer. "Either she hasn't gotten around to using it, or..." my thought broke off, should I preview the raw footage of her latest production, if any was there? "What the hell, I could do without digging around for a blank tape if nothing's on it..." That bow to laziness set me on the path I find myself on right now...

"Oh---my---fucking---god..." this phrase began ricocheting around the inside of my skull as the tape began to unwind before me. There, on my computer screen, was Tam, naked as the day she was born, stretched out on a bed in a room that looked like it could have been the twin to my Lex's. Not only stretched, but bound to the four posts of the bed, her legs obscenely spread open before the camera's lens. My brain seemed to lock up, unable to process this for what it was. I couldn't move to shut down the astonishing performance that was, apparently, just getting started.

In the past few years, I had seen Tam nearly as much as I had seen Lex; they were that inseparable. She had the full compliment of piercing, eyebrows, nose, center of the nose, lip, and what looked like a metal shop attached to each of her ears. Naked now, on that bed, my eyes locked on her other piercings---ones I could never have imagined her having. Her pink button nipples were fully ringed, and there seemed to be at least three in her rapidly moistening, fully shaved young pussy.

"Okay Tom, she's ready for you now..." came the voice from behind the camera. Lex's voice. I think my heart actually seized up for a micro-second as I instantly recognized her dusky voice. And then it seized again when I comprehended who "Tom" actually was. Tom Haley, Tam's father, strolled into the frame--right on cue.

Full-on shock now controlled me. My eyes were locked on the unimaginable. I knew this man--or I thought I did. I had commiserated with him over the pit-falls of single parenthood and dating from that position. We'd eaten at his house. He and his daughter had been to pool parties here. I played GOLF with the guy, for Christ's sake! As he drew closer to his daughter, splayed out on her bed before him, I began to think of other uses for my 2 iron.

"She's pretty tasty today, Tom...this ought to be a hot one..." Lex's voice sounded once again from behind the camera. All of my murderous thoughts were flushed away, along with what was left of my senses as those words sank in. Lex wasn't only the camera "man", she was directing this little abomination! With a tangible sense of glee, no less!

It's difficult to describe what flowed into my head next. The words, "She's pretty tasty today..." echoed in my ears, and lit in my mind a scene I could no more shut out than I could move to turn off the camcorder. There they were, in my mind's eye, Lex strapping Tam down; Lex, kneeling between those pale legs of Tam's, her studded tongue and full, blood-red lips working on Tam's pierced, bald, and ever-so-damp cunt. My mind had gone completely away, and now it was replaced by something that shocked me right to my core. I instantly became as hard as I had ever been in my life.

The tape played on, as I sat paralyzed by what I was witnessing. Tom, dropping his robe, exposing his hard cock to his bound daughter. His daughter, smiling a smile that I recognized from the last time I had made love to a woman. Flashing white desire poured from her face as her father mounted the bed, straddled her chest, wound his fingers in his hair, and thrust his cock into her welcoming mouth. The camera's position moved from across the room, swaying and bobbing a little, yet holding the scene in frame, until it was right next to the action. I focused on Tam's eyes as they rolled back in her head in ecstasy. On her throat as it bulged again and again as her father (HER FATHER!) fucked her face like a cheap whore. I couldn't believe that a girl as tiny as Tam could take that much cock into her mouth and throat without something breaking or ripping. Her skills made me flush even darker, and my restrained hardness throbbed against my clothes.

"Fuck her hot little face, Tom, fuck the taste outta her mouth!" Lex was now audibly panting as the scene continued. From the growing unsteadiness of the footage, I could tell she was pleasuring herself. Pictures of my dark, but sweet little girl, fingering herself while she captured all this on tape burned themselves into my brain. Licking her full, cupid's bow lips, tasting the remnants of Tam's juices still on them. It was all too much for me! Grabbing my hardness through my drum-head-tight khakis, I twisted and pulled just a few times and exploded! As I panted uncontrollably, the dark stain began to spread across the front of my pants. A stain that made me complicit in this perverse spectacle. For the first time since the death of my wife I was completely lost.

At some point, I snapped back into reality. "Jesus, it's nearly 3:00!" Lex would be home anytime within the next half hour. My hands scrambled across my desk and shut off the camcorder. "What the hell am I gonna do now?!" The question was about as sensible as I could manage at the moment. Without thinking, I re-wound the tape, jumped from my chair and ran to Lex's room. Bursting in, I repositioned the camcorder where I had found it, and walked hurriedly to my bedroom. With every step now, I could feel the wetness inside my pants. The reminder of what had seemed like a fever dream was real and tangible. I stripped down quickly and threw my clothes into the hamper just outside my bathroom door. Quickly, I turned on the shower and jumped inside to wash all the evidence of what had just transpired away.

In the billowing steam of my shower, I lost myself again. "Should I confront her about this?", the questions began to come... "What does that even mean--confront?" Every scenario played out with the most horrific results. Horrible scandal. The total loss of my daughter. Anger. Repulsion. Hate. Fear. All these questions, visions, and emotions spun in my head like the spokes in a wheel. Also, however, desire crept in.

As much as I tried to broom it out of my mind, the desire that video tape had sparked in my groin was breaking through; flooding my conscious mind. It wasn't the images of Tom Haley madly throat-fucking his daughter that had made me lose complete control of myself. It was what I had seen in my own mind. The pictures I had created in my head of Lex eating out Tam's cunt. Of Lex, fingering herself as she taped the scene. Of Lex, standing there naked as the day she was born. Her pert breasts shaking with an on-coming orgasm. Her ragged, raspy breathing. Her sweet juices flowing down her thighs...

I was hard again. Just as hard as before. My hand reached down as though controlled by another power. The whole scene replayed for me, but this time Lex was strapped down on that bed, and it was MY cock driving into her sweet mouth. MY fingers wound in her jet black hair, yanking her head tight against my body. MY load pumping deep into her welcoming throat. I exploded again. The force of it drained nearly all the strength from me and I bent nearly in half at the waist as it finished, bracing myself against the front of the shower with my outstretched left arm.

Down the hall, as I breathed raggedly in near exhaustion, I heard her. "Dad, I'm home!"

Part 2

Denial can be a difficult thing, after witnessing such a spectacle. But that was the only course of action I felt I could live with. I loved my daughter, and the relationship we had. As repelled as I was by the display put on by Tom Haley and his daughter Tam, my little girl was involved so deeply that the situation couldn't be revealed without severe damage to my Lex. As odd as it sounds, I decided to try my best and live life as though the world I had peeked into was nothing more than a bad dream.

For the next week, I kept as busy as was entirely possible with the details of my work. I tried my best to not be distant from Lex but, after a week of this, she began to notice.

"Hey, dad," she asked me as I rushed about the kitchen yesterday morning, "is there something wrong? Having trouble with work or something?"

There, at the table, beneath all the black eye-liner, the dyed jet-black hair, the pale make-up, blood-red lipstick, and piercings, was my beautiful and ever sensitive daughter. For the first time in a week, I took her in as a whole. For the first time in her life, I noticed she wasn't just my daughter. In another four months, she'd be off to college. A woman on her way to the rest of her life. And after what I'd witnessed on her tape, she'd already begun running down that road.

"Dad?" She asked again, breaking my wandering thoughts.

"Oh...sorry sweetie," I exhaled as my mind returned to the room, "I've just been a little, um, pre-occupied these past few days. I've got a lot of things on my plate." No shit Sherlock, I thought to myself.

"Well, I hope everything works out okay," she said as she got up from the table, a strawberry breakfast pastry lightly gripped in her black nailed hand, "I've got to get to school. Will you be home when I get back today?"

"Dunno, I've got to get that walk through finished at the new listing. The video crew is on a tight schedule. But it shouldn't be much later than five when I get back."

As she passed me on the way to the door, she brushed a brief kiss on my cheek and I involuntarily flushed at the gesture.

"Okay, well, I'll see you for dinner then, 'k?" She threw a little wave at me as she passed out the kitchen door. I felt a rush of relief that she didn't notice my blush. As I turned to leave, I absentmindedly rubbed my cheek. Looking at my hand, I saw a trace of her lipstick there. My heart pounded, and I flushed once again...

It was around 5:30 as I walked in the kitchen door from the driveway. It was unlocked, but there didn't seem to be a soul around. Usually there'd be some dark anthem or another grinding away on the stereo as Lex worked her dark magic on our evening dinner. I walked across the kitchen to the fridge to see if she had just popped out for something when I saw it, lying there on the counter of the prep island in the middle of the kitchen. A riding crop. For a second it seemed like the funniest thing in the world to find. Then, it began to sink in. This sick little game had just spilled into my house. I grabbed the crop, and a butcher knife. If that bastard Haley was here with my little girl, he would leave my house feet first.

I walked through the house, but I could see no signs of anyone around. Lex's room was empty, mine as well. No one in the study or the spare room. At that point, my anger turned to fear. What had happened to my little girl?!

My search took me back down the stairs to the living room. I walked through, to the laundry room and, just inside, I could hear something. Through the door to the basement, I could hear soft music rising. I gripped the knife tighter and turned the doorknob.

The basement seemed to be illuminated by flickering candle light as I peered down the stairs, trying to adjust to the near darkness below. I flipped the switch with the knuckle of my right hand, but, nothing doing. The lights weren't going to come on.

Tentatively, I moved down the stairs, ever mindful of the sharp, 7" blade I carried in my right hand. As I reached the bottom, I turned my gaze over the entire room. At that second, my heart began to pound as hard as it ever had. In the center of the room, illuminated by a ring of black candles was Lex. Not standing. Not sitting. Not laying down. My beautiful daughter was suspended an inch or two above the floor, her arms and legs forming a straining "X", ankles and wrists spread wide apart, held that way by two separate spreader bars. Her head was bowed forward, her jet black hair cascading down to the tops of her beautifully shaped breasts. I couldn't react for a moment as I caught my breath at both the horror and beauty of the scene.

"Daddy?" she asked quietly as she raised her head to face me. I rushed immediately over to her, shocked out of my paralysis.

"Oh god, baby! Are you okay?!" I immediately dropped the knife and the crop to the floor and cradled her face in my hands.

Slowly her eyes met mine. She took a breath and then, in a half-whisper came these words: "I'll be better once you do to me what you've been dreaming about all week.."

I jerked as though I'd been hit with a jolt of electricity. "What...what did you just say?"

"I know you found that tape," she continued. "I left it there for you to find. Just like right now, like am, placed for you to discover..." She rolled her eyes back in her head just a bit as that thought left her, and licked her lips slowly. "Mmmm, daddy, I've been dreaming of this for over a year now..."

"Of...." I was in an even deeper state of shock than I had been when I saw the tape. And, again, I felt the same reaction. The hardness was instantly back.

"Tam and I have been at each other's panties for almost the entire time I've known her. Licking, fucking, sucking each other until we couldn't see straight," Lex's breathing began to match mine now, slightly labored and deep. Her eyes bored into mine again, "And as fun as that was, it just wasn't enough. We both needed cock, to be fucked hard and deep by something neither of us had... But then again, we discovered we did..." She laughed just a bit, and it unnerved me with it's darkness and self-possession. It also served to excite me all the more. My dick pressed painfully against my now-tight jeans.

Lex continued, "Both Tam and I have our daddies. She got hers. Now, I want mine."

I had never heard anyone express desire so plainly before in my life. Looking into her eyes I saw a flash of fire I couldn't deny any longer. My hands moved to shed my clothes. In what seemed like a second, I stood before my suspended daughter completely naked. The air seemed to have been sucked out of the room.

"Now, give me what I have been wanting for so long," with each word, her voice grew louder, more demanding, more sensual until she finally nearly screamed, "Fuck me harder than you've ever thought about fucking a woman in your life!" With those words just out of her mouth I jammed two fingers directly into her sopping cunt, the feeling of them entering her caused her to throw her head back in ecstasy.

I grabbed her tightly spread body like a wild animal grips a fresh kill. My teeth on her nipples, her neck, biting, drawing blood, hearing her scream out in pleasure. My arms wrapped around her, my hands gripping her taut ass, squeezing them, digging my nails, bracing her body for what was to come. Her head spun and bobbed, pain and pleasure and gasping screams escaping her between gulps of thick air. Her teeth and lips finding my neck and shoulders, biting and sucking. Finally, I could hold back no more. Pivoting my hips, my the head of my achingly hard cock pressed just at the entrance of her dripping pussy. I looked her straight in the eye, and she stared right back. A grin spread across her face and the candle light glinted off her brown eyes. At that second, I plunged every inch of myself deep into her.

Her scream tore into my ear, and every muscle in her body tensed at the onslaught. She began alternating between crying and laughing and moans of pleasure. I drilled into her so hard the skin on my cock felt as though it would peel right off from the force, bucking against her, slamming my hips into hers, I lost whatever control I had left inside me.

"Fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can!" She screamed out again.

Words escaped me as I felt her hot tightness contract around my thrusting cock. All I could do was grunt, and breathe and grunt again as I banged into my sweet little Lex. Then I felt it...The whole week of desire began to pool deep inside me, and I could feel it begin to make its way out. With one last violent thrust I burst deep in her. It felt like the cum would never stop firing as her tight cunt spasmed around me. She screamed and screamed again in an orgasmic fury, but I could barely hear her any more. My muscles relaxed, and I fell away from her, and collapsed in a heap before her body. She hung limply against her bonds, head bowed forward again, bobbing up and down as she panted. I could see the lips of her bald pussy, swollen now, my seed dripping from them, streaks of cum and flop-sweat running down her beautiful legs.

Slowly, my gaze ran up her slack body. The perfect curve, distorted by her position, those perfect breasts, now covered in bite marks, and finally her face. I could see her smiling, tired yet satisfied...

It's now the morning after, and I am sitting here at my laptop, ten feet away from my naked, sleeping daughter. There on the bed, dead to the world, her amazing ass peaking from beneath the sheets of my bed. She still has that smile on her face.

ThaMonk
ThaMonk
2 Followers