Discovering Lisa

Story Info
Andy, having had sex with Mark, discovers Lisa, Mark's sister.
17.6k words
4.53
6.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TigerAndy
TigerAndy
24 Followers

My true story, The final part and a follow on from 'A Night with Sally' story and the earlier 'Becoming Bisexual' stories.

I awake to bright sunlight streaming through the Georgian style window of my bedroom, a beam of light shining head on into my opening eyes. I lay still staring at the ceiling pondering the night before.

Why? Why would you do that to someone you love? If you don't love them, then why be with them? Why cheat?

I smell a scent on me, a musky scent under my nose, a smell of sex, then I realise it's the scent of Sally, I had her sex juices smeared on my face.

I turned to look at the time it was 3 pm, I must of been dead to the world for eight hours. Rarely had I slept so good for such a long time.

More thoughts come into my head, Where was Mark last night? He was Jane's close friend, why had he not turned up?

After a good shower, I notice red scratch like marks on my neck and shoulder blades, what are them? then I remember. Sally! God she was a little wild one.

Over a coffee and a bacon sandwich, I realise I had fun last night, I met a girl, had a good laugh and a dance, followed by the hottest sex with a woman since...well for a few years.

It's a pity Sally was a cheat. I would of liked to of got to know her she was fun to be with, but then no! I'm not wasting my time, affections or give my love to a cheat.

Where was Mark? I'm gonna call him, Mark's phone is ringing and ringing for quite some time, just as I was about to hang up, the call is answered.

"Hello."

"Hi Mark, it's Andy."

A long silence, "Mark are you there?"

"Yes ...I'm here."

"Are you OK? you wasn't at Jane's party last night, I thought it strange as you said you was looking forward to it."

Another long silence.

"Mark are you OK? If it's a private matter then please say so, I will leave you in peace."

"I've had some bad news."

Mark sounds very upset I hear him breakdown.

"Mark! I'm on my way over."

Racing down the motorway in the car, wondering what's happened. Why is Mark upset? I have only known him a few months, he always seemed a happy go lucky type.

Arriving outside Marks house in Belmont, all looks quiet, I knock and wait. I knock again,

"Mark, it's Andy."

The door opens and Mark stands there, his face red, eyes bloodshot and looks very upset. I step inside and close the door behind me, Mark sits on the giant sofa, where our night of sex together took place.

"Mark, mate what's happened? What's the matter?" Gently placing my arm around his shoulders.

"Yesterday afternoon I received some very bad news," Mark began to explain. "A very dear friend of mine I knew from four years back had tragically been killed in a road crash."

Mark sobbed. I waited patiently for him to calm a little. "We were very close, you know," Mark nodding his head, "He moved away down south chasing a career. We kept in touch and I went down there several times, stopped the weekend. Then after about six months, he called me and said we can't see each other again as he had met someone. He met a woman and she was pregnant with his child and he wanted to make a go of it."

Mark sobbing again. "That poor kid must be about three now, gone all gone! He sent me a photo of his boy on his second birthday."

Mark reaches over and passes me the snap. A cute little boy, a banner on the wall stating, 'Happy birthday Tom.'

I sit a while with Mark, I go and make us a brew and sit back down with him.

"Tell me how you met Mark, that's if you want to of course."

Mark began to tell me his story, nearly two hours later he's still talking. I listen intently, not asking questions just listening, I'm so interested the time flew by.

"That's a beautiful story Mark." I said with tears in my eyes."

"Andy can you stop tonight?"

"Mark I...I have to go on shift at 10 pm and..."

"That's OK Andy, I understand."

"Mark can I ring your sister? I don't want you to be alone tonight."

"Yes, you're so thoughtful, the numbers in there."

"L L Lisa." I think aloud as I'm searching the little book.

"I see you remember her name then." Mark said jokingly.

"You sussed me out Mark, she's gorgeous!!"

I go into the hallway to make the call quietly. "Hello Lisa, it's Andy, Mark's friend. You may not remember me we met briefly at Mark's house."

"Of course I remember you Andy." said Lisa.

"I'm at Marks house now, Mark has received some very sad news and is very upset."

"Oh god what's happened." Lisa worryingly asks.

"He has learned of the death of a close friend, I don't want to leave him alone, I have to be on a night shift at 10 pm. I'm wondering if you could possibly visit and maybe stay a while?" I plead.

"Oh yes of course, yes I'm coming over now."

"I will wait until you get here Lisa."

"OK thanks Andy."

Mark is sobbing again holding the photo of Tom to his chest. A white sporty looking VW Golf pulls up outside behind my car,

"Arh I think Lisa has arrived." I said, as I look at Mark curled up on the sofa.

I step outside to meet Lisa who by now is hurrying down the drive. I couldn't help thinking, my god, she's more beautiful than I remember, wearing a pink t shirt, tight blue jeans and black sandal heels, her long dark brown hair swishing side to side, the sound of her urgent footsteps clip clop, clip clopping as she strode towards me.

"Thanks Lisa for coming so quickly, Mark has heard from a friend that Mathew had been killed in a road smash last Friday."

Lisa's hand covered her mouth in shock, I watched her brown eyes well up the tears, she too looked quite upset.

"I need to prepare for work soon, but I really don't want to abandon Mark this way, I will stay if needed. Come on let's go in." I said.

Mark is still curled up on the sofa next to a box of tissues trying desperately to re compose himself for his favourite sister.

"Mark, your favourite sister is here."

Lisa gave me a smile and sits down next to Mark, giving him a great big loving hug. I go into the kitchen to put the kettle on for a brew, leaving them to have a bit of privacy. Returning after a few minutes with three mugs of tea. Lisa was still hugging Mark trying to comfort him. Lisa's long hair completely covers my view of her face, but then she brushes it back over her shoulder revealing a river of tears down her cheeks.

Lisa was not wearing make up, she had delicate facial features and a cute little dimpled chin, she was naturally beautiful albeit she looked so sad. I wanted to comfort her too, I stayed a while longer, then it was getting late. "Mark I have to leave now for work, can I call you tomorrow afternoon?" I asked.

Mark stood to his feet and said, "Thanks Andy you're a good mate, I really appreciate your kindness."

"Anytime for you Mark." whilst giving him a hug. Lisa followed me outside.

"Andy, it's really good of you to of been here, thanks Andy."

I turned to face Lisa, a tear drops from her chin and soaks into her pink t-shirt leaving a dark stain.

"Will you be OK Lisa? You seem so upset too." I asked.

"I knew Mathew well, but Mark adored him."

"Yes I know he told me such a beautiful story."

Lisa stepped forward and gave me a hug, I wrapped my arms tightly around her, she smelled of the Jasmine flower. I whisper in her ear, "Look after him favourite sister."

We part with a wave as I look back before entering my car, Lisa forced a smile before returning to Mark.

I couldn't concentrate too well at work that night, a colleague commented, "You're somewhere else tonight Andy! You got yourself some pussy at weekend?"

"Well partly true but I had sad news yesterday." I said.

"What was that? She blew you out the following morning." he jibed.

I just smiled.

Late Monday afternoon I awoke, sleeping during the day after my night shift. I wondered how Mark had slept, I would call him as I promised.

"Hi Mark, How you feeling today? Hope you managed to get some sleep." I caringly asked.

"Yes I did get a few hours, Lisa and I talked til the early hours, we put a film on. The next thing I remember is waking with a blanket over me at 8 am. I feel a lot better today, Lisa left an hour ago, she always sorts me out."

"You got a good sister there Mark." I told him. "Mark, if you feel up to it you fancy a run on Wednesday afternoon? It might clear your head, it always helps me."

"Thanks Andy, yes let's do that, oh and thanks for yesterday too I'm touched by the way you care."

"I do care Mark, you don't realise how much you have helped me," I said, "See you Wednesday at the centre."

I arrive at the leisure centre where we arranged to meet. Mark was already there in his running gear, Mark gives me a friendly hug.

"You look much better than when I last saw you!" I said cheerfully.

"I feel better Andy, thanks to my two favourite people."

"Oh?... you got another sister? I hope she's a looker too." I joke. Mark shakes his head smiling, "You can't just accept a compliment can you Andy."

Off we go Mark taking the lead. We run and run and run some more, crikey Mark is going for it today we must of done fifteen miles already.

We eventually stop in this park taking a breather by a picnic table. "Your on form today Mark, thought you were going a full marathon for a minute." I joke.

"Speaking of being on form Andy, you seem to have your mojo back."

I look at Mark puzzled.

"A little dickey bird tells me you seemed to of enjoyed yourself at Jane's party." said Mark.

"Anything you want to tell me? hmm." Asks Mark quizzically.

"Ohh yes, I had a great night, met a friend of Jane's," Mark begins to smile. "And things progressed we ended up back at her place."

"And?" Mark pushes me.

"Well we had a very hot time and then..." I frowned.

"What!" Asked Mark looking concerned.

"Sally revealed afterwards she had a boyfriend living with her, and I was fucking her in his bed. I was furious, I told her I hate people cheating. I asked her how will your boyfriend feel learning his girl has a belly full of another mans cum. I told her that I had been that poor guy and it's just not fair on him. So I left abruptly."

Mark looked at me in silence. "You alright Andy?"

"Yes, just disappointed and annoyed by it, I would never cheat on my partner, Hate it!" Mark closed in, put his arm around my shoulder and said, "You're one of a few Andy, don't ever give up on your values." Mark kissed my cheek.

Changing the subject I asked Mark if he would be attending the funeral, if so would he like a bit of support I could drive down to Bristol with him.

"Would you really do that for me Andy?"

"Of course! Mark."

"That's really kind of you Andy I'm quite choked, but Lisa has offered, she knew Mathew quite well too, but thank you."

I smiled, "Come on I will race you back to the bar." We arrive back at the leisure centre, I see Jane in the reception area, she seems to want a word with me, so Mark heads for the shower.

"Hi Jane, that was a great party last weekend, you have so many friends."

Jane looked a little concerned.

"Andy this is non of my business really but I feel I should tell you, I mean I tried to warn you just before you left with Sally. Be careful, Sally has a boyfriend who works away."

"Yes she had revealed that after...you know. I was furious with her, I hate people cheating, I told Sally I was disappointed and left."

"I'm sorry Andy."

"Jane you put a great party on and you have nothing to be sorry about, I'm lucky I have friends like you, looking out for me thank you." I smiled at her. "Are you stopping for a drink in the bar?"

"Not today Andy I have a few errands to run." Said Jane.

"OK I owe you one Jane, take care."

I walk through along an internal balcony which overlooks a basket ball court below. I glance down and there's a women's match in full swing. I use to play basket ball at college during my apprenticeship years.

Whilst watching the game I notice one of the women looks very similar to Lisa, in fact I watch her very closely and I'm convinced it is Lisa. The game is very fast the girls run from one end to the other and the accuracy is spot on. I'm watching Lisa, her hair tied in a pony tail she wears a blue top with the team name Blue Devils printed on the back and a number 4, she looked so sexy in tight fitting navy blue shorts. I watch her play, she seems to play in slow motion I'm transfixed on her agility, the way her pony tail bounces and sways with her movement, then suddenly the end of game buzzer startled me out of my trance like state. Blue Devils win.

I'm still not quite sure it's Lisa, then the woman looks up towards me and takes a double look smiles and gives me a wave. It is Lisa I'm so pleased I smile and wave back. I go down stairs to the court level I wanted to tell her that Mark and I were going for a drink in the bar and to ask her if she will join us.

Most of her team have dispersed but Lisa is talking to a team mate. I pick up a ball and start messing about attempting to score a basket at the opposite end of the court, waiting until Lisa had finished her conversation.

"Hi Lisa, this is a surprise seeing you play basket ball here." I said as Lisa was hurrying towards me.

Lisa had a great big smile across her face but her cheeks were cherry red, like a painted porcelain doll.

"I was passing through to the showers when I saw the game, having played the game myself I thought I would watch a while, then I saw you, wasn't sure it was you until you waved."

"Yes I was surprised too, to see you up there." Lisa said smiling.

"So were you any good Andy?"

"Oh yeh the best!" I bragged.

"Really! Go on then score." Lisa ordered.

I turn and shoot, the ball arcs upwards and falls, then rims around the inner side and drops through the loop. I couldn't believe my luck it was a complete fluke.

"Oh how hard can basket ball be!" I exclaim all cocksure of myself.

There was a laugh followed by clapping from the balcony. We both looked up and it was Mark shaking his head side to side laughing but wagging his finger at me in a no no don't do it Andy meaning.

I decided I would tease Lisa, but I knew I really was about to make a fool of myself just to get Lisa's attention. Lisa stood there with her arms folded her eyebrows raised.

"So! basket ball is your game then?" Queried Lisa. "Ok stop me scoring." Lisa ordered.

"That would be like taking candy from a kid." I boasted. Looking up at Mark and he's laughing his head off as he shouts down,

"You're so dead mate!"

Lisa sets off for my goal, bouncing the ball from one hand to the other. I chase and attempt to take the ball, I can't get nowhere near her.

She stops and shoots effortlessly the ball drops through the loop without touching the sides. A roar of laughter from the balcony.

"Ok beginners luck." I said.

Lisa smiles shaking her head. I take the ball and charge back to the other end, the ball is easily taken from me and so Lisa charges back, stops and shoots from much further out. Again the ball drops through the loop.

"Like taking candy from a kid ehh!" Lisa exclaimed.

Mark could be heard laughing above.

"OK you're just lucky! best out of five I add."

I charge off bouncing the ball left to right. Lisa chases, she is so light, agile and nimble on her feet. She out manoeuvres me I stumble and end up sprawling across the court on my arse. Lisa scores again.

A roar of laughter followed by clapping from several people watching from above the balcony. I'm laughing my head off after completely showing myself up, but I got Lisa's attention, and it was good to hear Mark laugh. It was well worth it.

"Andy I would say Lisa's just kicked your ass!"

The onlookers all laugh. Lisa's stood over me triumphantly, looking down smiling at me, shaking her head side to side then laughs. Lisa Holds her hand down to help pull me up. I'm treated to a great big smile, her brown eyes seem to enlarge, I've seen that smile somewhere before on Marks face.

"I think it's a fair judgement, you kicked my ass." I said laughing.

"You gonna have a drink in the bar?" I ask.

"Yeh OK" Lisa said looking up at Mark.

"OK I'm gonna get a shower, I will then join you two."

I rejoin Mark and Lisa in the bar, they seem to be talking quietly so I go straight to the bar and order a round. Glancing over at the their table they are both on orange juice.

"Three orange juices please!"

I make my way over. Mark is still laughing at me.

"You are a dick Andy, Lisa plays nationally too." Mark added.

"Oh perhaps you should of mentioned that Mark. He never told me you play basketball." I said.

"So you played for college?" Lisa asked.

"Well I played occasionally but was crap never even made the 'B' team." Lisa's mouth drops open,

"You were just taking the piss wasn't you!" Lisa laughs.

"Yep, that basket I scored was a complete fluke so I thought I would make a fool of myself to make him laugh."

I looked at Mark placing my hand on his shoulder, "And it was well worth it."

We chat a while and enjoy our drinks, then Mark stands and makes his excuses to leave. I stand too,

"Where you going?" Mark asks.

"You stay, keep my favourite sister entertained."

"I have something's I need to do." adds Mark.

"Thanks for the run Andy, you're good company, I will be in touch."

Mark hugs Lisa, "I will see you Friday Lisa, and if he gets cocky again, kick his arse!"

Mark winks at me.

Mark left, Lisa and I are alone, I feel a bit nervous and slightly uncomfortable. Lisa turns towards me.

"It's the funeral Friday Andy, Mark said you had kindly offered him support and to travel down south with him. That's a really kind gesture Andy, your a sweet guy."

Lisa places her hand on top of mine at that moment.

I think I blushed a little, hell I haven't done that since I was a teen.

"Mark regards you quite highly you know he's told me a bit about you when I stayed over."

"Oh no, I hope he hasn't given away any of my secrets." I say laughing, but really I was worried.

"He tells me you really have worked wonders with the young runners, that they have developed their skills and they all seem to respect you so much."

"That's kind of Mark to think so, Mark would like to get them into the Fell running competitions up in Cumbria but I feel a bit of a hypocrite having never entered one myself."

"Why is that Andy? Why you never done so? Mark thinks you will smash it." said Lisa.

"I started running for my own health issues, I...Oh... it's boring, are you hungry?" I asked. "Do you fancy going for a pizza?"

"Well I'm not really dressed for it." Lisa said looking at herself.

"Lisa you would look gorgeous wearing a bloody bin bag!" I exclaimed.

Lisa laughed and blushed a shade of pink. We popped into a pizzeria opposite the leisure centre.

After we ordered our pizza's Lisa stated, "Your a very confident man Andy."

"No! cocky you mean." I joked. "Remember you just kicked my ass back there."

"See there you go again, you made a fool of yourself to give Mark a laugh, that's sweet Andy." Lisa claimed. "Most men wouldn't be hanging round Mark as he is Gay, you know, they will be considering their own egos, but you seem quite comfortable and very caring about him." Lisa added.

"Well I don't consider myself a confident person not where relationships are concerned. When I met Mark I was sort of down and not in a brilliant place about myself, I soon became aware he was different, I mean he said some very nice and quite flattering things about me.

He introduced me to his circle of friends, he got me starting to feel good about myself again. To me, Mark is a beautiful warm person, we have good banter between us and share a lot in common. I know he's gay but that doesn't matter I like him and want to keep him as my good friend, besides I'm not his type." I laugh.

TigerAndy
TigerAndy
24 Followers