Discovering Lynn Ch. 02

Story Info
We continue to explore our fantasies.
3.6k words
4.76
18.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took a long sensual shower, with both of us slowly washing each other's bodies. We kissed slowly and lightly, teasing each other but stopping at any taking it to a carnal level. This was our time to express our softer feelings for each other. We stepped out and dried each other off and then I watched as Lynn carefully fitted her jewelry back on. She looked up at me and smiled when she saw the erection she had caused.

"Mmm, do you like my jewelry?"

"I think it's the most sensual thing i have ever seen. I also like being a part of such a sexy secret."

We walked back downstairs and she picked up her clothes. I expected her to put them on but she just bundled them under her arm and reached up to give me a kiss that was just a teasing touch of our lips.

Give me about twenty minute baby, I need to go next door and change."

"Okay, but those clothes would have been fine"

"Oh, I think you might like what I have in mind. See you soon"

And then she walked out of the back door and across our backyards to her house.

I went back upstairs to dress and picked a pair of grey pants and a black polo shirt. I decided to have a change from the usual cotton boxers and pulled a pair of silk boxers from the drawer. I didn't usually wear these because they actually made me feel too good. The cut and the feel of the material felt really good on my cock and balls. But today was a special occasion and I expected there to be more hot sex between Lynn and myself.

I finished dressing and went next door to collect Lynn. I knocked on the front door and heard her call from inside that she was coming. I slowly ambled back to the car and then heard her door open. I turned and what I saw made my jaw drop. She had on a body hugging cream colored dress cut in a deep v at the neckline that tastefully showed her pert breasts. The hemline was just a few inches below her butt cheeks. It was so figure hugging that it looked like it was second skin. Her nipples were very evident as was the fact that she was not wearing a bra.

I wondered if I had made the right choice with the silk boxers as I felt my hardness start to push out.

She had a pair of heels that matched the color of the dress and I suddenly realized that I had never seen her in heels before.

"Will this be okay?" She said as she reached up to kiss me. I slipped my hand around her waist and drew her to me. Then as I slowly slid my hand down over her tight butt, I realized she wasn't wearing any underwear. My fingers curled up under the hem of her dress and caressed the bottom of her butt cheeks which caused her to grind in against my hardness. My finger came into contact with her jewelry, but it was different. All I could feel was a light chain that came from between her cheeks and went forward. This would have to be examined closer later.

"Baby, are we going to lunch, or do you want to fuck me here in the front yard?"

"It's tempting, and I may take you up on that offer at a later date, but actually i am hungry."

"Yeah, me too. So where are you taking me?"

"It's a small restaurant a few miles out of town. Very friendly service, and great home cooked food."

I took her hand and led her to the car. Opening the door for her she giggled

"Not only a great fuck, but a gentleman too."

She slid into the car seat and as she lifted her legs into the car I caught a brief glimpse of silver between her thighs. She gave me a sly grin when she saw me looking there.

We chatted about her vacation with her friend Gina and how Gina had the knack of talking Lynn into doing various daring and risque things over the years. Some of the thing it turned out Lynn found she really enjoyed such as the jewelry. Also one of the things she liked to do was to go hiking in the mountains or woodlands and to strip naked. She told me she had been caught a couple of times but instead of feeling ashamed and embarrassed, she found herself surprisingly aroused. They had even stayed at a nudist village once but found that it wasn't as exciting without the risk of getting caught.

While she was telling me about her travels, I glanced over and noticed her dress had shifted slightly to allow her nipple to be visible from the side. I noticed she did not have the niplle shields on anymore but actual nipple rings that seems to go through her nipple.

"Didn't you tell me you didn't have any piercings?"

"Yes that right. I've been thinking about it but I honestly can't bring myself to doing it. Why do you ask?"

"I err, saw your nipple ring there."

"Ah, these look like they are pierced but they are just sprung loaded and pinch into the side of my nipple. They really do make my nipples hard."

While she was telling me this, she had uncovered one of her breasts and was playing with the ring.

"What I really like is for them to be pulled off while someone is sucking my nipples. It's one of those exquisite pain pleasure moments."

"Oh, you've had that done before?"

Yes Gina has done it a couple of times"

"You and Gina have sex?"

Yeah, well we have been best friends since grade school, we've used each other over the years to discover and experiment. "

"I've just remembered, We didn't check out Gina's photos last night."

"Mmm, we'll have to do that when we get home. She got fairly nasty with some of those shot as I recall."

We reached the restaurant and I made a point of getting out to open the door for Lynn. Some may have seen it as a gentlemanly gesture. I saw it as enjoying a good look at her pussy as she got out of the car. Just to enhance my enjoyment, she made a point of straightening the top of her dress which entailed her pulling the material away and giving me a good look at those beautiful breasts. As she stood up, she whispered

"I have a confession to make. I have found that I like to expose myself in public but only when I have someone to accompany me. It's usually Gina but the thought of you being here and showing myself to you is turning me on so much I can feel my juices running down my thighs."

"I have a confession to make also. I have been hard ever since you walked out of your door. We may not make it back to the house before I take you and fill you with my hot seed."

We entered the restaurant and the waitress showed us to a quiet table towards the rear. She introduced herself as Debbie. She may have sensed or smelt the sexual tension between us and decided we needed a bit of privacy. She smiled when she watched Lynn take her seat and the dress rode up her thighs. I ordered a bottle of wine and when she brought the bottle I noticed a couple more buttons on her blouse had been undone and she had a flushed look to her face. As she poured the wine she glanced at Lynn who was innocently running her finger up and down the hem of her cleavage, which caused her breast to be more exposed each time. She took our order and then made a point of leaning in close as she said. "If there is anything else you require, please don't hesitate to call me over."

When she left I grinned at Lynn "You shameless woman. You have that Debbie all hot and bothered now."

She giggled and ran her finger down her cleavage. I noticed I could just see the top of her belly button at the bottom of the V.

"That is a fantastic dress"

"Actually, it's not mine. Gina left it at my house and I decided to borrow it. I don't fill it out quite like she does."

"I think you fill it out perfectly."

Debbie brought our meals and as she leaned in to set the plates down I noticed her blouse gape slightly to allow me a look at her small breast with a very erect nipple. I pondered that she must have removed her bra while she was away. Jeez, this day was getting better by the minute.

I watched her walk away and admired the wiggle as she looked back over her shoulder to see if I was looking.

The food was amazing as usual and as we ate and chatted I felt Lynn's bare foot slide up and down my calf. This girl had an amazing sensual side to her. Then I felt her foot push between my knees, gently pushing my legs apart until I felt her toes caress my cock through the material.

I put down my knife and slid my and under the table. My fingers found her perfectly smooth calf and began to caress it. I caressed the back of her knee and she responded with a sigh and wriggling her toes against my balls.

I chuckled and whispered. "You do realize I'm going to be sporting a huge boner when we leave."

She giggled "Mmm, well I'm in a similar situation. When I scooted forward in my chair so my foot could reach, my dress rolled up over my butt. I'm actually sat here bare-assed. Also, I wish you could see what I can see."

"What?"

"Debbie is hidden in an alcove at the other end of the room, but what she doesn't realize is there is a mirror on the wall... or maybe she does."

"I know the alcove you mean. It's where the staff keep the spare cutlery and napkins and where they keep their tip jar. She will know about the mirror because they use it to keep an eye on the room."

"Then this could be for my benefit. She has her skirt hitched up and her hand down her panties. Mmm, she is now looking at me via the mirror. God she is hot"

I then noticed Lynn slip her hand below the table and I could guess what she was doing. She had removed her foot from my groin, presumably so she could spread her thighs. I watched as she closed her eyes and bit her lip. I found it so erotic that these two women who had never met before were giving each other such an intimate show. Her arm was shaking slightly so I guessed her fingers were busy below the table. She then looked at the waitress and began to tell me what was happening behind me.

"She has removed her skirt and her panties are around her knees. She has such a beautiful pussy. It has a small triangle of hair just above her slit. She has her fingers inside her and a hand on her breast. She is pinching her nipple and twisting it. Her fingers are really fucking her hard now. Yes baby, fuck yourself for me. Let me see you cum. Oh fuck I'm so wet. I want to go over there and just eat her out. Oh fuck I'm close and I think she is too."

While she was describing this to me, my hand was stroking my cock inside my pants. I could tell Lynn was fucking herself harder now, and I could smell the exquisite aroma of her arousal.

"Oh baby, I think she is about to cum for me. She looks so beautiful frigging herself off for me. Oh fuck she's cumming! Yes sweetheart cum for me. Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming too!

She leaned forward and grunted and I watched as she shook and cried. I turned to look in the mirror and the waitress had her eyes closed and she was also shaking and shuddering. Lynn was right, she did have a beautiful pussy as well as the rest of her. The only piece of clothing she was wearing was her blouse but even that was open and had slipped off her shoulders.

Lynn had brought her hand up onto the table and I noticed it was wet and glistening. I reached across and took her hand, drawing it to my lips as I slowly sucked each finger, tasting her spicy cum.

"Baby, I think you should now take me home and fuck my brains out. That's if you can get up with that huge erection you have in your pants."

I called back to where Debbie was trying to get herself under control. "Debbie can we have the check please?"

Lynn smiled and watched Debbie as she slipped her skirt back on and fastened her blouse. She brought the check and then handed something to Lynn. I gave her my credit card and she took it back to the alcove. "What did she just give you?"

Lynn giggled and held up a piece of paper and a pair of very wet panties. "Her panties and her phone number, and it says it's for both of us."

Debbie brought back the receipt and as she handed it to me, Lynn stood up from the table. Debbie sighed and softly said. Oh fuck that is so beautiful." I turned to see what she was looking at and Lynn had her dress up around her waist and was showing all her jewelry. What she was wearing was a small anal plug with a chain connected to a clit clamp. Running on the chain were two silver beads. I assumed that as she moved the beads would travel along the chain putting pressure on either the anal plug or the clit clamp. The beads hung about an inch below her pussy and from the orgasm she had just had were droplets of cum on the chain.

She smiled at us both and slowly eased her dress down over her butt and belly.

"Sorry about that" she said coyly/

"Don't be" both Debbie and I said together. Then all three of us laughed. Lynn moved into Debbie and gave her a warm kiss. "Thank you for a wonderful meal."

"Oh the pleasure was all mine. Please come back again... please."

Lynn popped the panties and the note into her purse and said. "It's a promise."

As we walked to the car, Lynn gave a little sigh.

"You okay?"

"Mmm, oh yes. My jewelry is going to work on my very tender clit. The bead moves on the chain as I walk and tugs on the clit clamp."

"Do you wear that type of thing often?"

"Well, Gina got me interested in them after we were discussing getting piercings. She as a full set of piercings and I wasn't sure whether I could go through with it. So she lent me a couple of nipple rings and a clit ring for me to try. They are spring loaded so they just grip instead of going through. I then found I loved the feel of them and started to buy my own sets. I now have as many hidden pieces of jewelry as I do normal jewelry."

"It's certainly hot to see you wearing them."

"Oh good, because I want you to enjoy them too. I have ordered you a few items to try."

"Really? What have you ordered me?"

"That will remain a surprise. I'm going to do the same to you that Gina did to me. I will blindfold you and restrain your wrists. I will adorn you and then adore you,"

"Oh fuck, I can't wait now."

"Talking about not waiting. Do you know the woods on I67. The one with the picnic area?

"Yeah"

"Take me there and fuck me baby."

I drove into the recreation area and she directed me to a lane leading off of the parking area. We stopped about fifty yards in and I reached over to slip my fingers inside her dress.

"No, not in here, I don't want to get your upholstery messed up."

She got out of the car and moved to the front. I sat there in awe as she turned to look at me and started to slowly lift the hem of her dress up. Her pussy still looked swollen from earlier. She spread her lips with one hand and crooked a finger at me, beckoning me to join her.

I came around the front of the car and slipping my hands on her butt cheeks I lifted her onto the hood of the car.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled "That burnt my ass!"

She took my hand and led me to the trunk of the car. From here, anyone who came to the parking area or looked in this direction while driving along 67 would see us.

"People will see us here." I warned.

She grinned and pulled her dress up over her head. Standing there completely naked except for her shoes and jewelry. 'Fuck me!"

She turned around, leaned over and gripped the edge of the trunk.

I undid my pants and the raging erection I had been restraining sprung out. I rubbed the tip of it against her slick lips and she pushed back, impaling herself on my shaft. I sank deep inside her and she shuddered as I gripped her hips and felt my cock hit her cervix.

"Oh god , yes, pound it into me. Treat me like your fuck slut."

I started pistoning inside her, bringing it out until just the tip was still inside her and then plunging it deep inside her. I leant down and took one of her nipple rings in between my fingers, teasing it, pulling in gently and then twisting it. Being careful not to pull it all the way off. She was gasping and moaning as I fucked her hard.

"Oh baby I'm so close, please don't stop!"

I was also getting close and concentrating on keeping it back. I was intent on giving her an orgasm to remember.

Suddenly she screamed and I felt her pussy muscles clamp tightly around my shaft. My balls and thighs suddenly felt wet and I realized that she had squirted over me. This brought me over the edge and I pumped what seemed like a huge load of my seed into her pussy. She then let out a long low moan as her whole body started to convulse. She started to slide down and my slick shaft slipped from her. She ended up on her knees and turned to take my cock into her mouth cleaning our combined fluids from my shaft, balls, thighs and then she lifted my balls and licked all the way back over my perineum to my ass.

I suddenly realized that we were completely exposed and I turned to see if anyone had pulled into the parking place. There was a small SUV parked facing us. Had the occupants watched us? Were they aware that Lynn was completely naked and covered in hers and mine love juices.

"Lynn there is a vehicle parked down there. I'm sure they have been watching us."

She looked up from her cleaning and wiped a drop of cum off her breast before licking her finger clean. She slowly rose and peeped around me and when she saw the vehicle she stepped out and waved with a huge smile on her face.

She raised up and kissed me then said "I'm thirsty let's get home and open a bottle of wine." She picked up her dress, walked to her car door and laid the dress on the seat. Then she climbed in completely naked apart from her shoes and jewelry.

I laughed, pulled my pants up and climbed in beside her.

"Are you going to stay like that all the way home?" I chuckled.

"Well I might as well as I'm all covered in sex goo and I didn't want to get your seat messed up."

As we drove out of the parking lot the young couple in the SUV were oblivious to us and I got a lovely view of the guy sucking on the girl's breast. College students who obviously had just had a lesson in explicit sex from an older couple.

The drive back through town was interesting as the traffic was quite heavy which meant I had to stop several times with cars on either side of me. Lynn just sat there naked and smiled sweetly at the other drivers.

Eventually we turned into our road and were surprised to see a vehicle in Lynn's driveway.

Lynn shifted nervously and just said "Oops" then got out of the car lifting the now sodden dress with her.

The owner of the vehicle got out and I could see it was a very attractive redhead who marched directly towards Lynn.

"Why the fuck are you naked and what the fuck have you done to my dress?" She demanded.

Lynn stopped and turned with a guilty look on her face. "Dan, meet Gina. Gina meet Dan. Actually the reason this dress is in such a state is because of him. He just gave me the fuck of my life."