Discovering Mistress Sarah's World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers

Mistress Sarah reached down and squeezed his cock and said, "Your clittie is very hard." Mistress Sarah stroked his cock while Miss May fucked him.

The pleasure was intense. Josie's insides were full of erotic fire as Miss May's cock pushed in and out of his boy pussy. The thought of being fucked on his back never occurred to him before. This strange twist thrilled him. He became a girl with his legs spread, his pussy filled, and his clittie throbbing.

The mental domination as well as the pleasure in his ass and the stroking of his cock were too much for Josie to handle. An orgasm was building fast. Josie pleaded with breathless moans, "This is incredible. Please may I cum?"

Mistress Sarah released her grip on his cock so that he would not be sent over the edge. "Beg like a girl," she demanded. "Beg for Miss May to MAKE you cum."

"Please make me cum Miss May. I want to cum so bad! I want to cum like a girl!"

Miss May continued pounding his ass and demanded, "beg like a girl Josie. You sounded like a sissy boy not my bitch girl. Beg me with a pretty girl's voice."

Josie was so close to exploding. He did not want to hold back. In his desperation he simply obeyed without thinking. With a high pitched tone he begged, "Please make me cum like a girl. I am so close!"

Both Miss May and Mistress Sarah burst out in laughter at the silly voice that came from Josie. Miss May laughed so hard that she had to stop pegging Josie. She rested with her strap-on pushed deep inside Josie. While the girls found humor in the situation, Josie was still completely aroused and turned on and so close to cumming. Miss May's strap-on resting deep in his boy pussy, did not make things easier for Josie. His insides were hot with pleasure and cum was dripping out of his 'clittie.' Josie felt like a total whore wanting nothing but to cum while the girls laughed.

"Please don't stop," he begged in his girl's voice.

"That was a little better Josie but you need to work on your girly voice," laughed Mistress Sarah,

Miss May kept her strap-on pressed into her bitch and said, "That was cute slut. You've earned an orgasm. Cum for me right now! Tell me you're my slut!"

As soon as she gave the command, Miss May started fucking Josie fast and hard. At the same time Mistress Sarah placed the palm of her hand firmly along the side of Josie's cock so that as his body jerked from Miss May's pounding, his cock rubbed against Mistress Sarah's palm. The pleasure was intense. With his granted permission Josie did not hold back.

Cum spurted from his cock and he moaned, "I am your slut! I am your slut! I am a sissy slut for you!"

Miss May changed to slower, deeper thrusts. "Keep cumming bitch! Cum for your Mistress bitch," ordered Miss May.

"Yes Mistress. Fuck me. I am your bitch," moaned Josie. Miss May's deep thrusts continued to milk out Josie's cum.

Miss May moaned as an orgasm surfaced within her. She felt powerful and sexy fucking her slave with his legs spread like a girl. The harder she pounded him, the more pleasure she experienced. She pushed hard, rubbing her pussy against the firm base of the strap-on. Her bitch was already done cumming but that did not matter. Her pleasure was all that mattered and so she continued to fuck him enjoying her own pleasure. Her body shook and tingled and exploded in pure arousal as she pounded her toy.

At the same time Miss May was climaxing, Mistress Sarah scooped up as much cum as she could from Josie's stomach and chest and forcefully rubbed her cum covered hand over Josie's lips so that all the cum poured into his mouth.

"Lick up all your cum," ordered Mistress Sarah. "Mmmm. I know you love cum princess. You are such a slut for me."

The warm creamy cum oozed into Josie's mouth and coated his throat as he swallowed. He felt dirty, twisted, and completely submissive being force fed his cum while his ass was being pegged. Mistress Sarah pushed her fingers into his mouth ensuring he licked up every last drop of cum. She scooped up more cum and pushed four fingers at once into his mouth. Josie enjoyed the powerful intrusion. He relished his helpless and submissive state. He did not want the violations to his body to end.

When Miss May's orgasm passed she collapsed on the bed breathless. Josie was left lying on his back, the strong cum taste lingering in his mouth. Mistress Sarah stood over her two pets excited at what she saw and proud at how Miss May took complete control of her kitty-kat. She was also thrilled at Josie's complete surrender.

Mistress Sarah removed her strap-on. Then she moved over to Miss May and gently slid off her strap-on. She dropped them by the door and ordered to Josie, "Go clean them up slave."

Josie was exhausted and did not want to move, but he knew he had to. "Yes Mistress," he replied obediently.

Mistress Sarah's pussy was still hot and wet with arousal. She locked the door behind Josie and turned back to May. May had a special glow about her. She looked sexy and luscious sprawled out naked on the bed. Mistress Sarah crawled overtop of her sexy pet. It was time for the burning hunger inside Mistress Sarah to be attended to.

End of Part 4

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers
12