Discovering Mistress Sarah's World Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers

"Yes Mistress."

Josie walked to the door slowly in his heels. His heart beat wildly and his face already started to flush with embarrassment. He took a big breath and opened the door. "Hello, can I help you," he asked in his well practiced feminine voice.

On the door step stood a man in his mid thirties. Josie was certain the man gave him a strange look. The man said, "Yes, I'm Rich. I'm here to look at the car. Are you May?"

"No sir," replied Josie. After the word 'sir' escaped from his lips, he wondered why he said it. He did not want to feel inferior to another man, but from all his training and in his current state it seemed like a natural thing to do. "Miss May is inside. Please come in."

Miss May introduced herself to Rich and then took him outside to show him the car. She made Josie come outside as well, just for fun. Josie followed Rich and Miss May around the car like a lost puppy. He felt silly being the only one that was dressed up and wearing a short skirt. He felt like a tramp as he clicked around in his heels. Josie kept to himself, nervous about being exposed and nervous about his neighbors seeing him.

May was thrilled when Rich decided to buy the car. When he wanted to talk price, Miss May said to Josie in an commanding tone, "Josie, clean out the car while Rich and I discuss the price." Then she grabbed Rich's arm and pulled him toward the house.

When Josie finished cleaning out the car he went into the house. He was immediately taken aback at what he saw. Miss May and Rich were sitting together in an oversized chair, one of the few pieces of furniture that remained. Miss May was half sitting on Rich with his cock in her hand. Josie immediately apologized, "Sorry, I did mean to interrupt. I will come back later."

Josie turned quickly to leave but Miss May stopped him. She ordered, "No! Stop slave! Get over here!"

Josie obediently walked over to Miss May. His eyes were cast downward. His face was blushing with embarrassment at being dominated in front of a male stranger. The look on Rich's face was one of amusement and disbelief.

"Kneel," commanded Miss May.

Josie obeyed, kneeling in front of Rich and Miss May. Miss May slowly stroked Rich's cock as she spoke to Josie. "Rich here has decided to offer us more than what we asked for the car. Isn't that nice princess?"

"Yes Miss May," replied Josie still embarrassed but snickering quietly to himself. He knew that the offer was not out of Rich's generosity but more Miss May's ability to manipulate and seduce him.

"He is even being kind enough to let us hold onto the car for the rest of the week until we leave for home. I think we owe him a special treat for his kindness, don't you princess?"

"Yes, of course," replied Josie, unsure exactly what she meant. He was certain it would involve something humiliating for him.

"Good. Why don't you stand up and show Rich the sexy lingerie you are wearing."

Josie heart pounded in his chest. He wondered if Rich knew he was really a man. He was scared at how Rich might react when it became obvious. Josie slowly stood up. Miss May ordered him to turnaround and slowly peel down his skirt. "Be sexy for us," demanded Miss May.

Josie felt silly trying to be sexy for another man but he knew he had to do it. Miss May would surely punish him and embarrass him even more if she was not pleased with his performance. Josie slowly pulled the skirt down and wiggled his pantyhose covered ass.

Rich was watching with wide eyes while Miss May played with his cock. She said to Rich, "See how slutty she is. She is not even wearing panties. She does have a cute ass doesn't she?"

"Yes," replied Rich still in disbelief at what was happening.

"Unsnap that bra princess. We want to give our client here the full show."

Josie kept his back to them and slowly undid his bra and slid it off. The falsies fell into the bra cups. He quickly folded the bra over and threw it away from him so that Rich would not see the evidence of fake tits. Josie hoped that Miss May would keep playing the teasing game with Rich and not make him turn around. He was very nervous about Rich discovering his true identity.

Little did he know that he was the one being teased and tormented. Miss May had already revealed to Rich that he was a sissy. She knew that Josie was panicking and she loved to see him so scared and weak.

After what seemed like an extremely long moment of silence Miss May ordered, "turn around slut. Show Rich your clitty."

Josie slowly turned. His face was beet red. His eyes were glued to the floor, afraid to look up. He heard Rick exclaim, "Oh My!"

His heart seemed to stop. He did not know if Rich was surprised, angry, or happy. Then Rich laughed and said, "I didn't believe you. I wouldn't believe if I didn't see it. Your sissy really is in a chastity device. I never knew such a thing existed."

Josie became even more embarrassed but he was filled with relief. He was relieved that Rich did not freak out. Miss May waved Josie to come closer. Then she reached out and peeled down his pantyhose to his thighs.

"Isn't it cute," she said to Rich while tapping the hard tube with her fingernail.

"This is wild," Rich said. He reached out and squeezed his fingers around the hard tube that encased Josie's cock. Josie looked up at Miss May startled and surprised at how forward Rich was with him. Had it been another girl grabbing his cock, he would have thought nothing of it, but to have a strange man hold his locked up cock in his hands was humiliating and strange for Josie.

Josie found no comfort in Miss May's eyes. In fact she smiled wickedly at him enjoying his predicament. In a matter of seconds Josie went from snickering to himself at how Rich was being manipulated to suddenly finding his cock firmly held in Rich's hands. Josie felt weak and submissive in front of Rich and this ashamed him.

"Let's go to the bedroom," ordered Miss May. "Playing with Rich's big cock has made me very horny. I want to taste it."

Josie followed Miss May and Rich to the bedroom. They had to use the spare bedroom since the bed and furniture in the Master bedroom had been sold during the house sale. There was just a small single bed in the spare bedroom. Seeing that there were no sheets were on the mattress, Miss May ordered Josie onto the Mattress saying, "I can't lie on a bare Mattress. Sissy slave you will have to be my sheets. That's about all you're good for with Rich and I. Get on the bed!"

Josie lay on his back on the bed. Both Miss May and Rich stripped off their clothes. Miss May laid on top of Josie in a missionary type position. Her naked body felt delicious and inviting against Josie's bare flesh. Having the chastity device on was extremely frustrating for Josie. He really wanted to feel his cock grow hard and he desperately wanted to push it into Miss May's dripping pussy. Josie never imagined how horny he could get while in a chastity device. His feelings were irrelevant anyway. Miss May was here to have fun with Rich. Josie's only purpose was to be her sheet and to be humiliated for Miss May's pleasure.

Rich stood at the end of the bed. His hard cock bobbed over Josie's face. Miss May grabbed his cock and took it into her mouth. Josie could do nothing but lay there and watch as Miss May sucked a hard cock inches from his face.

Miss May teased, "Josie, if you had a big cock like this, maybe I'd suck it too."

Josie thought for sure that Miss May would eventually force Rich's cock into his mouth. He was prepared to suck it if that what Miss May wanted. It ashamed Josie at how easily he was ready to accept this. He was also confused at how aroused he was at the moment. He wanted to think that his arousal was strictly related to the erotic sensations of Miss May's body sliding over his while she sucked Rich's cock. However, there was a part of him that was aroused at the prospect of being forced to suck a strange man's cock. He wanted to be slutty and prove to Miss May that he could be a good cock sucker. These feelings were a new twisted part of his mentality now. Josie's mind had been conquered by Mistress Sarah and Miss May and was being rebuilt into something unrecognizable by Josie.

What made the situation even more perverse was that Josie was actually disappointed when Miss May did not require Josie to suck Rich's cock. Instead Miss May turned around so that her pussy was over Josie's face. "Do you like my pussy, slut? Do you want to lick it," teased Miss May.

"Yes Mistress," begged Josie.

Miss May laughed arrogantly. "The only way you are licking my pussy is if it us full of cum. You do want a nice creamy cream pie don't you princess?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then you better beg Richey to fuck me. Go ahead princess; beg him to fuck me so that you lick his cum out of my pussy."

Even though he was embarrassed to do it, Josie begged, "Please fuck Miss May's pussy Rich! Please cum in her pussy so I can lick her pussy."

"Josie," exclaimed Miss May in a dramatic tone of disappointment. "You are in no position to talk the Rich like that. A slave like you should address him with respect. Call him Sir," demanded Miss May. "And don't sugar coat the task that you want to do slut. We all know you don't want to just lick my pussy. You want to lick his cum out of my pussy. You want to taste his hot creamy cum. Say it slave!"

Rich laughed at Miss May orders to Josie. He quickly added, "That's right sissy boy, let me hear you beg for my cum."

Josie could not believe what he had said. He could not believe Miss May was letting Rich join in on the humiliation. Josie was trying to process it all in his mind. He was not moving quick enough. A hard slap to his balls snapped him to attention. "beg slave," demanded Miss May.

Josie responded obediently, "Please Sir...please fuck Miss May's pussy so that I can lick your creamy cum our of it. I want to taste your hot creamy cum Sir."

Miss May slapped him again and ordered, "again slave!"

Josie begged more. Each word made him sink deeper into submissiveness and deeper into humiliation. The deeper he sank the more he aroused he became and the more he craved Miss May's domination and control.

Finally, Rich pushed his cock into Miss May's waiting pussy. He fucked her hard right over Josie's face. Miss May moaned and bucked and pushed against Rich's cock. Rich grabbed her ass and pounded her hard. Josie watched, knowing that he would never get the opportunity to fuck Miss May or even another girl like that. He was envious out how Rich fucked in a hard manly way. He was envious at how Rich made Miss May reach orgasm so quickly and how Rich exploded inside her without being ordered to cum or without even asking permission to cum.

Rich pulled his cock out of Miss May's pussy and a glob of his hot cum dripped onto Josie's face, landing right on his lips. "Oops, I dripped on her," commented Rich.

"That's o.k.," mused Miss May. "The slut loves it." Then Miss May positioned her pussy right over Josie's mouth and said, "Open up pretty. Here comes some more."

Josie opened his mouth and caught the cum that dripped out of Miss May's pussy. It was still warm from being inside her. Miss May watched the cum drip into his mouth. She complimented, "Good girl. Eat it all up."

Rich laughed and remarked, "Unbelievable."

After a few big drips came out of her pussy, Miss May sat down on Josie's face and wiggled a bit. "Get your tongue in there slut. Clean me out. Eat up all those sperrmies."

Josie obeyed like a good girl.

While Josie continued to lick her pussy, Miss May said to Rich, "Why don't you write out the check while my little whore finishes eating up all your sperm."

"Sure," said Rich, still amused at the scene before him. Rich retrieved his check book from his jean pocket.

"Make sure you write the check out to me," said May. She pressed her pussy harder against Josie's mouth and said to him, "It's all my money now, isn't it sissy bitch?"

"yes," replied Josie into her pussy.

"I don't think Rich heard you."

Josie yelled into her pussy, "Yes, It's your money."

Miss May laughed. "That's right slave. My money to spend how I want to. Keep licking up that cum. You own nothing now. You are the property now slave. My property and Mistress Sarah's property. You're just a worthless cum licker."

Rich walked over to Miss May with the check in his hand. He was still naked but now his cock had shrunk. A drip of cum was on the tip, which did not go unnoticed by Miss May. She lifted herself from Josie's face and carefully position Rich's shrinking cock over his mouth. "Open up slut. One last drop."

Miss May squeezed Rich's cock and the drip of cum oozed out. It was not like a drip of water but more like a long sticky drip of glue. Miss May had to use her finger to detach it from Richs' cock. She pushed her finger into Josie's mouth and he sucked on it. "There you go princess, fresh from the tap. I know that's how you like it."

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers