Discovering Mistress Sarah's World Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,212 Followers

With disappointment in her voice, Miss May responded, "Yes Mistress." Then she hurried off through the house looking for Neil.

Mistress Sarah grabbed Josie's hand and said, "Come with me pretty pet."

Josie followed without comment. He could barely contain his excitement. He knew Mistress Sarah had something exciting planned. She led him down a hallway and into a room he had never seen before. The room had steel cabinets lining the walls. A few odd shaped padded benches were scattered around the room. Josie was sure there were many kinky purposes for the benches. In the center of the room hung two chains with black fabric loops attached to each one. Josie did not understand the purpose of the chains and fabric but he would soon find out.

Once in the room, Mistress Sarah turned to him and smiled devilishly. She moved close to Josie, her perfume was sweet and intoxicating. Mistress Sarah looked into Josie's eyes and slowly started unbuttoning his blouse. Quietly she said, "You look super sexy Josie. It's a shame to undo all this but I have other plans for you tonight."

Josie remained quiet as Mistress Sarah slowly undressed him. She peeled off his blouse. She kissed around his neck, undid his bra and slid it off. Josie felt like a girl who was being ravished by her date.

Mistress Sarah tweaked his nipples and sucked on them. Then she whispered, "You have beautiful tits princess."

Josie's body shivered. "Thank you," he whispered back.

"Let's get you out of that tight skirt. I want to see your pretty ass."

Mistress Sarah unzipped the back of the skirt and helped Josie shimmy it off. Her hands rubbed over the black satin panties that Miss May had dressed him in. She squeezed his ass and rubbed his crotch. When she felt the hard chastity device, she smiled and said, "Get used to this pretty. You will be wearing it a lot. It's the best way to keep those silly boy tendencies from surfacing, don't you agree pretty?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Josie. The comment made his cock swell again. He should have been running scared at the implication of being locked up on a permanent basis. However, instead his body was swarmed with arousal. He loved that Mistress Sarah was taking complete control of him. Mistress Sarah pulled his panties down and admired the device. She gave it a quick tug and giggled, "your clitty looks so small and cute." The arousal continued to swarm inside Josie.

Mistress Sarah pulled off his heels and peeled down his stockings. Then she tossed his wig to the side. When he was completely naked it she took him over to the chains and had him reach up as high as he could and grab each chain with each of his hands. Then she carefully tied his writs to the chains. When he was secured she slapped his ass with her hand and ordered, "pull up!"

Josie hesitated and looked at her confused. She slapped his ass again. This time it was a harder slap and harsher tone in her voice. "Pull up slave and put your legs through the fabric loops."

Josie tried to obey. He pulled his body up. The chains swayed, making it difficult to put his feet through the loops. His feet fell back down to the floor. He struggled again to do it.

Miss May watched with amusement. "Come on slave, do it!" She was amused seeing her naked slave struggle to get in position. After about a minute she left the room. On her way out she said, firmly "I'm going to change into something more appropriate. You better be in position by the time I come back."

Fifteen minutes later when she returned, Josie was in position. It took him several minutes but he eventually figured it out. He pushed his feet and legs through the fabric loops until the fabric rested half way up his thighs. Then it was clear to him, that the chains and fabric were nothing more than a swing.

Josie hung freely on the swing while Mistress Sarah walked around him. She wore black heels that shined just as lustrous as the latex mini dress that she was wearing. Latex was his weakness and Mistress Sarah knew it. Josie had confessed to her many times at how incredibly sexy and dominant women looked in latex. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun, further emphasizing the dominant look. Mistress Sarah's bulging tits added to the sexiness and to Josie's demise.

Mistress Sarah silently circled Josie. He was still breathing hard from the struggle with the chains. She liked this. His muscles bulged from the physical exertion of lifting his body over and over again. Although she liked girls and preferred her boys to be soft and pretty, she did take gratification every now and then to see their hard shell appear.

The chains and muscles provided a nice image. Her pet...her animal was restrained and under her control. Mistress Sarah could feel her pussy heating up from the sight of her helpless pet. She was rather amused that even with his muscled bulging, he was still not completely a male creature. His face was still painted with make-up and his cock was restrained.

Mistress Sarah squeezed his biceps and said, "The boy in you wants to come out...", her hand slid down to the chastity device and squeezed it, "... but all I see is a girl with muscles...." She traced her fingernails over his thin arched eyebrows and down his blushed cheeks. "You may have muscles but there is no hiding that pretty face."

Mistress Sarah grabbed his chin and raised it up and then gave Josie a deep tongue kiss. Her tongue was forceful and probing inside his mouth. Josie's insides melted at the powerful and intimate kiss. His tongue softly rubbed against hers. He knew not to be as aggressive as her. He felt completely submissive hanging on the swing with his wrists tied above his head and her hand firmly gripping his chin while she took pleasure in him. He did not want the kiss to end but eventually she pushed him away, causing him to swing back and forth.

Mistress Sarah let out an evil laugh. She had a look of hunger and dark dominance in her eyes. The kiss had sparked a deep arousal and desire to control. It was a pent up desire that had been waiting to break free. She walked behind Josie and abruptly stopped him from swinging. She reached around and pinched his nipples hard and bit his ear. Just as Josie gasped from the sudden paid she whispered into his ear, "You are all mine slave!"

Mistress Sarah attached another long chain around Josie's left ankle. She made a loop around his ankle and secured it with a clip. She pushed the other end of the chain through a large eye hook in the ceiling above the swing. She pulled on the chain, causing his left leg to bend behind him. Then she pulled his right leg behind him and looped the other end of the chain around his right ankle.

Next she pushed an open mouth gag into his mouth. The gag had a metal frame that forced his mouth to be open. Mistress Sarah, tightly secured the attached rubber straps behind his head to ensure the gag did not fall out. Mistress Sarah stood in front of him with her evil smile. She laughed and said, "You are all mine now Joe."

Josie was confused at why she referred to him with his male name. She walked over to a drawer and pulled out a piece of cotton and make-up remover. She took her time soaking the cotton with the remover. Then she slowly walked over to him still smiling devilishly at him.

"Let's get this silly make-up off you." Mistress Sarah swabbed the cotton over his face until all the make-up was removed. Then she wiped away his lipstick. By now, Josie was slobbering from having his mouth forced open so long.

"You're a mess Joe," teased Mistress Sarah. She wiped the drool with her finger and then rubbed it on his nipples. "It is quite embarrassing, isn't it? Drooling all over yourself. That is the point of course. I do like embarrassing you and humiliating you Joe."

Mistress Sarah walked behind him and roughly pushed her finger into his ass. Joe yelped and flinched at the sudden intrusion. Mistress Sarah grabbed his hair and pulled his head backwards. "I am going to have so much fun raping your ass Joe. Your ass belongs to me! Your mind belongs to me! You are my property slave!"

Joe's heart was now pounding hard. He had never experienced this side of Mistress Sarah before. Her tone was filled with a hint of evil. He did not know what to think. He was fearful but his cock was growing and pushing hard against the chastity device. He was overcome with arousal. The fact that he could not get fully erect was maddening.

"Are you wondering why I am calling you Joe," she asked. She did not wait for an answer. "I am calling you Joe because I want you to be Joe right now. You will be what I want you to be when I want you to be. You are my slave and slaves do not think, they do! I want you to swing right now."

Mistress Sarah pushed Joe and he swung back and forth. She laughed. Then she said, "I want you to stop!" She abruptly stopped him from swinging. She laughed again. "You are under my complete control. Get the point?"

"Yes," mumbled Josie through the gag.

"From now on you are blank. You are not male and you are not female. You are genderless. You simply exist as a being. You exist as my slave. Each day I will decide how to shape and mold you. I will decide what your name is. I am losing interest in Josie. It is much too similar to your male name. Maybe you will be Jenny or Becka. We'll see. Some days you will be human, some days you will be my pet, and some days you will simply exist as an object or toy for me to play with. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Mistress," shouted Josie as best he could.

Once again Mistress Sarah was introducing mind blowing thoughts to Josie. She was tearing down what he thought was his future and re-creating a new path for him. It was this constant change and unknown that made Mistress Sarah so exciting. In less than an hour she had him fully restrained and gagged. His cock was locked up and she had spouted off rules and conditions that took away all his rights and forced him to completely surrender to her. It was clear to him that he was now a real slave and yet at that moment he felt completely free!

The End.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,212 Followers
12