Discovering My Bisexuality

Story Info
I learned that I wasn't as straight as I thought I was.
2k words
3.73
41.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CKline
CKline
39 Followers

All parties involved were 18 years of age at the time of the following events.

*****

In high school I had a circle of friends that I only ever spent time with before homeroom; I rarely shared any classes with them and nor did I share the same lunch period, except for one lucky term in my senior year. It was only two people I knew but it was better than nothing, however there was one person I hadn't met but was in the same social group. It didn't take long for us to get to know each other very well. His name was Jason, the first guy to suck me off and the person to introduce me to my first threesome experience.

Angsty, crude, and weird are the only words to describe him; Jason was very open sexually at our table and in general, at times he would open up porn in attempts at shock humor. He was a furry and that was something I was completely unfamiliar with at the time, I had to steel myself every time he pulled out his phone. Jason was also an artist so, of course, he created his own art of his own character; he had a thing for dragons and that is mostly what he drew.

At first I was very uncomfortable because I wasn't gay, Jason was bisexual, nor was I a furry and our group had only ever joked about sex before: in our circle of friends sex seemed like something totally foreign, even the girls were as sexless as us other nerds but that changed as I got to know Jason better. For whatever reason, Jason was the one that got me to start experimenting and that was how I discovered I wasn't as straight as I thought.

Eventually we became friends instead of being in the same circle of friends, we talked on Skype, and inevitably I started asking him questions about him being attracted to guys. Jason was more submissive and was very open about wanting to experiment with another guy, this was the seed that eventually grew into something more than simple curiosity. At the time I was totally inexperienced and willing to accept whatever I could get, that isn't to say that Jason was unattractive. He stood at about 5'9", average build, thin blonde hair, and his defining feature was his huge lips: they were full, a nice shade of red, and looked very soft. I learned how soft they felt shortly after I gathered the courage to tell him I was open to helping him experiment.

Jason came to my house one day, I forget how it happened but he stood in the center of my room and got onto his knees for me. I pulled out a blindfold and covered his eyes with it, he had amazing blue-green eyes that shimmered like sunlight reflecting off running water. Looking down at him with a blindfold on and on his knees, I couldn't believe what I was about to do. After a deep breath I unzipped my jeans, grabbed the base of my semi-hard cock, and pressed my tip against his plump lips.

He opened his mouth and my cock was wrapped around his lips and soft cheeks; the sensation was incredible, it felt like a wave washed over me and almost made my knees buckle from underneath me. Jason started to bob up and down my shaft, he managed to work about a third of my cock past his lips. His warm tongue ran down the length of my shaft and it felt hot, I never imagined the heat of someone's mouth could feel so good. I reached out my hand and ran my fingers through his hair, I gripped him by the scalp and started to thrust forward forcing more of my cock into his mouth. I was hard in no time but we stopped just as quickly soon after.

Jason pulled away and revealed my dick covered with his spit, I didn't care about cumming or anything because I just wanted to feel his mouth around me. For whatever reason we stopped fooling around after that, but from then on I wanted to reciprocate. From then on, I developed a bit of crush on him. I wondered what Jason's cock looked like, whether he was bigger than me or not; I became increasingly interested in giving him head in return. I was too shy to even think about asking him if I could suck him off. Instead of simply returning the favor, I had a threesome with him and his girlfriend, Sarah.

The entire downstairs was remodeled, we were in the entertainment room for the night. The room had had a pool table and family area with a massive TV; the room we were in was adjacent to Jason's stepsister, it only made things that much more exciting. Finally alone and ready to go, Jason told me to strip and I did; my heart was hammering in my chest as I slipped out of my clothes and watched them both do the same, my eyes glued to Sarah.

A bit about Sarah: she was a redhead, shorter than Jason and myself, and she had the most pale and smooth skin I have ever seen. I hadn't seen her until that night and I was not disappointed by her looks. She had a swimmer's body but that doesn't mean she was without curves, her breasts were the perfect handful and so was her ass. My eyes were glued to her as I got a better view of her body, especially her breasts; I may be bisexual, but I wanted nothing more than to take her nipples in my mouth. Things, however, did not immediately go in that direction.

In the past I had told Jason I was more submissive, so, because of that, I found myself bound to the sofa in the family room: my wrists were tied behind my back, my shirt serving as a replacement for rope. They were ready for the occasion with some of Sarah's toys, to be used on her, while I brought condoms, lube, and a sleeve to be used on either Jason or me. With my legs spread and my cock starting to twinge with excitement, I soon felt cold liquid dribbling down my length.

Without a word, but with some chuckling, I felt equally cold lube around the head of my half-hard dick. By then I was half-hard and the lube helped the sleeve slide down my dick till the opening was pressed against the base of my shaft. Jason, or it could have been Sarah, started to stroke me by slowly tugging the sleeve up and down till I was rock-hard; this continued for five minutes before they both were getting tired of me not cumming. "You better finish soon, or we're going to leave you tied up." Jason whispered while the stroking continued. I bit my lip in reply, sightless and unable to move my arms. Fortunately, it didn't take much longer for me to cum harder than I ever had.

I cleared my mind and relaxed, focusing entirely on the feeling of my shaft being enveloped by the toy. The pressure quickly built to explosive levels after that. I could feel my cock starting to swell and leak precum until, with one last throb, I came like a cannon going off: it was a heavy load, I could feel how much shot out from the end of the sleeve and onto my thighs and chest. Whoever it was that got me off didn't stop, they kept sliding the sleeve up and down while all I could do was thrash and groan. In hindsight, it's a surprise that no one heard. While I was tortured my crotch felt like it was being overloaded, electricity surging from my sensitive tip down to the base of my emptied balls. Someone asked if they wanted me to stop and I told them no, I loved it. I inevitably went limp and they kept me tied up and blindfolded, they were true to their word.

My wrists were bound together under, my shirt tied around the foot of the sofa in the room; I channeled my inner Houdini and struggled to get the tight fabric cuffs loose. While this was going on, the action continued without me but all I could do was listen. Sarah must have been getting roughed up because, despite the danger from Jason's sister next door, she let out a series of groans that had my spent cock throbbing back to life. Body met body and I could hear the resulting slapping of skin as I wormed my hands out of my restraints; I rubbed my wrists raw but I managed to slip one hand out and removed my blindfold, I wish I didn't finish so early.

Jason's hands dug into Sarah's slender waist, using her hips like handles as he thrusted into her. Both of them were flush, Jason's skin glowed in the low-light in the room from the sheen of sweat covering his skin. Meanwhile, Sarah was on her hands and knees in an attempt to brace herself for each hard thrust: her hands were palm-down, fingers buried into the shag rug in the corner of the room. I watched her face, her eyes shut tight and mouth agape; her moans were like music and I wanted desperately to be in his place. Jason saw me break free and pulled out, leaving Sarah gasping for breath. I can only guess that he didn't want to cum right away. Instead he got up on the couch I was tied to and sat with his cock hanging between his spread legs.

"Sarah," Jason beckoned her over "and you, too." He said to me. Jason then told me to lie on my back at the foot of the couch, so I could Sarah out as she sucked him off. I laid down on the carpeted floor and Sarah hovered over me while Jason slipped his condom off. Sarah finally lowered herself onto me, her crotch pressed against my lips as her own wrapped around Jason's cock.

I listened to her groan, the sound muffled as her lips wrapped themselves around Jason's shaft as I ran my tongue over her lips. Sarah took as much as she could past her lips, the head of his cock pressing against the back of her throat making her gag; I listened as Sarah struggled to push his cock down her throat as I sucked on the nub of her clit. My nose pressed into Sarah's mound, I buried my tongue inside her; Sarah was pressed against me and soon my face was covered in my spit and her wetness.

Sarah's lips were almost at the base of Jason's cock as he let out a groan. "Fuck," he almost growled as his fingers ran through hair "I'm gonna cum." His palm pressed hard against her head, forcing her to go even further down his length. He let out one final moan before keeping her against his crotch; Jason's shaft pulsed as he came down Sarah's throat. She came up for air with spit and cum trailing down her lips. Sarah sucked in each breath as I sucked on her clit, my cock hard and aching to fuck her. With Jason having finished, I pulled away from Sarah's crotch to see if we could switch places.

"My turn?" I asked into Sarah's crotch. Then there came a thump above our heads, it sounded like footsteps. Sarah and Jason then both jumped to their feet to get dressed, I did the same. It was in the early hours of the morning when we began and we fooled around thinking no one was awake. We subsequently went to bed, I had a hard time sleeping with the worst pair of blue balls I have ever experienced. The morning after was uneventful and I drove myself back home, feeling as incredibly frustrated as I felt last night.

CKline
CKline
39 Followers