Discovering My Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

He continued fingering me with his talented fingers. The other hand was all over my breasts, and tweaking my nipples. One man changed seats to the back row and just stared at me as Mike had his way with me, apparently preferring our show to the movie he had paid to see. That made me nervous but also turned me on further, to be on display to a stranger like that as well as all the men who walked by ostensibly to go to the men's room, but in reality to get more looks at me and what Mike was doing to me. This exhibitionist element made Mike's ministrations that much more effective, and I had my first orgasm that a man had ever given me. It was more powerful than the ones I had got by masturbation.

Mike had me sit on him, raising me in elevation so that much more of me was visible to anyone who looked our way. I suspect he had been planning to fuck me like that, since he had also unzipped his pants and let his erect cock out to play. But shortly after he did that, and before he could pressure me into letting him fuck me (and at that point he probably could have succeeded), the movie ended and we had to scramble to be presentable as people began to get up to leave the theater.

We were too slow, and around 10 men saw all of my naked body before I had time to cover up. Mike had deliberately slowed me down when I frantically tried to cover myself up. I hoped they would not lurk outside to see who it was who flashed them, when we finally left the theater, fully dressed of course, except Mike had pocketed my bra and panties. I had to leave the theater commando. Mike took me home and I invited him in, and we had sex, my first time ever. It might have been more exciting in the theater, and it was a bit anticlimactic after the movie theater orgasm, but I enjoyed it a lot.

Now that I had put out for Mike, he wanted to see me constantly. I resisted sex, not wanting to seem too easy, and trying to maintain some self-respect. One time however he got me drunk again, and brought me home to his place, which he shared with Tony, Steve, and John. We had noisy sex in his room, and then I had to use the bathroom. He gave me a tee shirt to throw on, and I think he must have planned it in advance. The room was dark, and I did not realize the tee shirt was see-through. I did however realize it was short and barely covered my private parts, and I do mean barely. When I walked out into the well lit main room, his three roommates were there, and they once again got to see all of me due to my transparent tee shirt, thanks to Mike and his tricks.

I was pretty angry with Mike, and when I returned from the bathroom I did not want to go into the bedroom where Mike was. There was music playing, and Steve asked me to dance, and taking my revenge for Mike's trick, I said yes. I figured I was in no danger because it was clear I was Mike's girl, and these were his roommates. Similarly, nobody had tried to put the moves on Mary once she and Tony had fucked. As usual I was wrong.

Tony told me that Mary was coming over anytime now, which surprised me since I thought she would never go near any of these boys again, but Steve and I had fun dancing, while Mike was still in his room; I guess he had fallen asleep. Then came a slow song, and as we danced Steve's hands began to roam, and damn it, I let them! So much for my thoughts he would not try anything. Boys will be boys, I thought to myself.

Before long Steve had removed the skimpy transparent tee shirt, and I was dancing nude in a room with three boys, the other two watching. This was both scary and pretty thrilling to my exhibitionist side. This was the scene as Mary entered, and she giggled and said "Oh, it's that kind of party, is it?"

She did a strip tease! So now the two of us were naked in the room with the three boys, and Mary said "What's wrong with this picture? Aren't you boys overdressed?" and then quickly everyone was naked and dancing.

You know where this is going, I suspect. Steve started kissing me, and while I had just had sex with Mike, I nevertheless let him kiss me and let his hands go where they pleased, which was of course between my legs. As he fingered me I began to get weak in the knees, and soon we were sitting on the couch, my legs splayed, my cunt on display for all to see, with two of Steve's fingers in it, and everyone watching me, including Mary, who Tony was rapidly seducing.

I could not believe how brazen I was being, but nevertheless I was in heaven. Tony pulled Mary on top of him, and they began to fuck with Mary sitting up, her breasts bouncing around as she moved up and down on his cock. This gave Steve, John, and me quite a show. After we all watched them go at it for a while, Steve started kissing me all over and moved me around to access all parts of me with his talented mouth. Doing this at one point he managed to manipulate me onto all fours and then quickly entered me from behind before I realized that was his plan.

I was pretty naïve about sexual positions, since sex with Mike in the missionary position a couple of times was my only experience. As I said earlier, I was very drunk and as I had never done it doggy style before, it was thrilling and felt great, but also creepy since Steve was only the second man to have sex with me, and the first man Mike I had fucked only an hour ago was sleeping in his bedroom 10 feet away.

I looked up and saw that John was watching us go at it, and stroking his dick, and Tony now had Mary on all fours, and while he pounded her from behind, he was staring at Steve and me as we fucked. This further turned me on, both watching them do it while I was doing it, and watching them watch me. I realized Tony was staring at my boobs, dangling beneath me and bouncing around as Steve pumped in and out. I gradually realized he was lusting for me, while humping my best friend Mary. Talk about a creep!

Apparently John got tired of only watching, and he walked over to me with his erect cock waving in my face, and I had seen just enough porn to know what he wanted. I said, "No way!" and also shook my head no while moving back and forth rhythmically as Steve pounded away, but then John grabbed my head and my hair and forced his cock into my mouth. At this point I just gave up and gave him my first blowjob.

I looked over and saw both Mary and Tony were watching the three of us go at it, and Mary was smiling as Tony continued to nail her, and Tony looked impressed and as if he wanted to trade places with one of Steve or John just then. I practically came from seeing the voyeuristic lust in their faces. I was so turned on I thought I might faint. I did not faint, but I had such a powerful orgasm I collapsed onto the couch, and then both Steve and John came all over my back.

At this point Mike emerged from the bedroom, and got Mary to give him a blow job while Tony still pleasured her from behind (that man had staying power!), and Steve, John, and I got to watch. Mary, always it seems more adventurous than am I, let Mike fuck her right after Tony withdrew and shot his load onto her back, and unlike Tony, Mike came deep inside her. Tony seemed OK with it. I was upset Mike did that, and also upset Mary let him, knowing that I liked Mike and thought I was his girl friend. I knew Mary was on the pill, as was I, so pregnancy was not an issue. I was also a little jealous that Mike had just cheated on me with me watching, but I did not feel I had any moral authority, since after all I had just taken on Steve and John at the same time in his suite of rooms!

When I awoke, back in my own bed and alone the next day, the alcohol that Mike had plied me with had worn off, and as I recalled the previous night I became horrified. I realized I had had sex with three boys in one night, although John had not fucked me, but still! John had only been sucked, but he seemed pretty pleased. I later learned I had given him his first ever blowjob, so it was a first for both of us. I never imagined I could do such a thing. I was disgusted with myself. Worse still, I enjoyed every minute of it, and even with my disgust I got turned on just thinking about it. Clearly my times with Mike had brought out a very strange and dangerous side of me.

Moreover as I reflected a little more, it became clear to me that for these boys, and probably any friends they bragged to, complete with John's pictures and short videos (and I can only imagine how many men that might have been), Mary and I were not their girl friends; we were their sluts. That was not a pretty thought. And right then I decided the four of them were toast; they could prey on some other naïve freshman girl, but not on me any longer.

Consequently my sex life became almost nonexistent, and I was able to concentrate on my studies (my major was computer science, very time consuming), occasionally masturbating to relieve the pressure. But I continued to think about the thrill I got by being on display, first to the four boys plus Mary, then to all those men at the restaurant and the bar, and of course especially at the movie theater. I thought about it a lot.

But I needed a break from all this craziness, and refused all invitations from dates, including all four of Mike, Steve, John, and even Tony, who apparently was ready to cheat on Mary with me. No luck for these guys, or any of their friends, who had heard the stories and perhaps seen the pictures, and wanted a piece of my ass as well. I learned how not to drink and how to say no.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers
12