Discovering My Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeahSands
LeahSands
46 Followers

When it was over, and I got my breath back, I heard clapping. Michael raised his head and I pulled my leg over his head and sat down, crossed legged, my back to our audience, my face in my hands. Michael put his arms around me and said, "Don't worry, it's just Rick. It's cool."

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life," said Rick. "Leah, I know it's you...don't be ashamed. Turn around and look at me." I started crying, but Michael stood up and lifted me to my feet.

"Shhh," he said. "it's okay. Rick won't tell anybody what he saw."

"But HE saw! He saw everything!"

"And I'm proud he saw! And you should be proud. Dammit, Leah, don't you know how beautiful you are?"

I slowly lifted my head and shook the hair out of my eyes. Sure enough, Rick was standing there, a huge grin on his face. Rick, who I had to face three times a week for the rest of the semester in econ class. A case of beer was on the floor next to him...and a camera was in his hand.

The flashing light I had imagined had been real. Rick had taken photos of me spread over his roommate's face and coming like a wild woman. And amid that discovery and the feeling that my humiliation was now complete, I felt the stirrings rise up in my body again. It turned me on to know that he had compromising photos of me. That he had seen my most private parts, slippery and wet and exposed. That every time I saw him in class, I would know he was imagining me naked and coming, and that he was going to jerk off thinking about me, and looking at photos of me, for a long time to come.

I wanted him to see me. All of me.

I tossed my hair back, which had been hanging down over my breasts, back, exposing my breasts to Rick. "Hi, Rick."

We stood there for a moment, then Michael reached down and picked up his jeans and pulled them on. Rick and I just stared at each other, his eyes raking up and down my body, me trying to keep my blushing under control as he examined me. Michael laughed.

"Good thing you're comfortable being naked, Leah. Look." He pointed to my clothes. Somehow in the heat of everything, we had knocked an open beer off the coffee table and it had spilled all over my clothes. My pantsuit, my panties, my bra were all soaked in a puddle of beer. "It's too bad, because I wanted to take you down to the party and show you off!"

Rick just grinned. "She's very impressive just like that."

Michael went into his bedroom to find something for me to wear, leaving me alone and naked with Rick. Rick seemed highly amused by my predicament, and I was determined to not let him know how turned on I still was. But my nipples were still rock hard and my clit was still on fire and I was having a hard time controlling my emotions.

"You don't mind that I took a few photos, do you? I guarantee no one can see your face in them."

I pretended to be mortified. "Please, Rick, please give me the camera."

He shook his head. "No way. This is my house, my camera, I'm not giving them to you. Unless...."

Michael came out of the bedroom with a white button-down shirt, like he would wear to a job interview. "This is the nicest thing I've got that might work as a dress for you."

I took it and scooted to the bathroom, where I washed up and used the toilet, wondering what Rick meant by that single word, "unless. " The thought of his sexual blackmail made me shiver. Then I put on the shirt, buttoned it most of the way up, and rolled up the sleeves. It hung to my thighs and covered me, mostly, but I knew that when I walked my breasts would sway and it would be obvious that I was completely naked underneath it. I rinsed out my mouth and looked in the mirror. My face was flushed, my hair was mussed, and my lips were swollen and red from sucking Michael off. I looked like I had been having sex for hours. I felt so satisfied and so alive, and I vowed right then and there that I was going to seek out more experiences like this.

I walked back into the living room, where the guys were whispering heatedly, their heads close together, like they were negotiating something. They pulled their heads apart and the expression on their faces told me I looked damn good in Michael's shirt. Then Rick gave me a wink, went into the kitchen, and Michael waved at me to come join him on the couch. He gave me a hug and a kiss and smoothed my hair.

"Leah, you're okay with what happened, right? Because that was the most amazing sex ever and I don't want to fuck this up or let Rick fuck it up."

I nodded, and decided to own up to my kink. "It turned me on," I admitted softly. "It really made me hot that he was watching."

Michael exhaled loudly. "Oh, you don't know how glad I am to hear that. And I thought so, because I could tell you knew he was there. You tensed up, for just a second, when he came in...but then you kept going! And you loved it!"

I blushed again, embarrassed that I was so obvious. Michael continued: "And he wants to see more. And I want to do more. And he has condoms and I'm out and the stores just closed 10 minutes ago."

I gulped. "He wants to watch us fucking?" Even as I said it, I felt this almost unrelenting craving to do it, to have sex with Rick watching, maybe even photographing it.

Michael nodded. "That's exactly what he wants. But don't worry, that's all I would ever let him do. I'm never going to let him lay a finger on you. But watching? I mean, he already saw..."

I put my finger on Michael's lips. "I get it. I'll do it. It turns me on."

"Rick?" Michael called out. "She'll do it!"

Rick, who had obviously been eavesdropping, walked back into the room, his eyes dancing with excitement. "But where will she do it?"

Apprehensively, I asked, "What do you mean?"

Rick sat down in the chair I had dragged into the living room. "Look, Leah, let's be blunt. It turns you on to have guys watch. It turns Michael on to have guys watch you. And it turns me on to watch. So let's do what turns us all on. Let's take you down to that party, and let Michael, as he put it...show you off?"

I bit my lip. Michael was watching me with a pleading look on his face. Could I really go through with having sex at a party, with strangers watching?

"I don't know if I can do that," I said slowly. "But I can go down there and maybe you could, I don't know, expose me a bit. I could flash a few guys. See if it feels right to do anything more..."

"Let's go!" Both men jumped up, and took me by the arm. And then I was walking downstairs dressed in nothing but a man's shirt and my platform shoes, my pussy as wet as it ever had been, going to a party where I might end up being the entertainment.

But that's another story...

LeahSands
LeahSands
46 Followers
12