Discovering My Real Self Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina moves away and she finds Ann.
7.9k words
3.88
18.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2………………………………..

Now I am 19 and a few months, and Tina and I have had a wonderful 12 months as friends and lovers, we had such a happy time, we were very discrete as living in a small town is as everyone already knows, Gossip! So for the sake of our families we tried to be discreet as possible,

We went on many romantic weekends to get as much time together, we travelled to some lovely places and had love and passion all weekend, we looked lovely together and the only problem was, where ever we went, the local boys were chasing after us, so we had to be nice and show that we were not interested as we had 2 lovely boyfriends at home. We enjoyed our lovemaking and got to know each other’s bodies so well, we knew how to please each other our lovemaking got better, our orgasm’s got longer, so we were tender yet passionate and we fell so much in love.

Tina had a commitment to go to college and she had been waiting for a call to U.S.A. to go to a higher college there, when it came we were devastated; she did not want to take it, but I made her go, she wanted me to come with her and I could not, I wanted to so much, but we promised we would get together every chance we had and I would visit her on holiday and she would come home sometimes, it was only for 3 years, we spent the last week almost together, we went away for 4 days and we cried so much, we both changed our minds so many times, she not going , then going, me going and staying, oh! In the end we made sense and did the right thing.

Tina was gone, I cried for days, and I felt very lonely and vulnerable, she phoned me every night, and I her, but it was too expensive and we agreed to make it twice a week.

Within a month I was going out again and having friends to meet again. I had been masturbating almost nightly, and Tina was doing the same as she told me in her letters, but we missed the bodily contact, the cuddles the kiss’s the holding, and the heat of each other’s bodies.

I was out one night and feeling very lonely, we all had a few drinks; I was sitting near this couple I had noticed many times in the past, but had never spoken to them, they had moved over to my end of the seating and she turned to me to say hello! She was very pretty, dark hair, lovely face, and about 28 years old, her husband looked about the same, it turned out he was in fact 31, sounded old to me, anyway she and I had small talk for a while and then she asked did I ever do any babysitting as they were always looking for a sitter as they both led very busy business and social lives.

As I was saving to go to America to see Tina, I said yes! And she said she would get in contact when she needed me, she said it would be in two day’s time if that suited, I said O.k. and over the remainder of the night we became good friends and exchanged phone Numbers, she said she would confirm tomorrow. Her name was Ann and her husband Peter, he did not say much, she and I chatted a lot and she mentioned she had often noticed me before and I was with a girlfriend, I explained that had been Tina, and how she had gone to the states. She said we were great friend from the looks of it, and she said it must be sad to have a friend go so far away. I said yes I miss her a lot, we chatted a lot and then we all went our separate ways.

The next day she phoned to say she needed me the following evening and I said great, I got directions and said I would be over by 8.00p.m.

I got there by a lift, and she was ready to go out, her husband was out playing squash and when he got back, I could go, they only had one child, he was 4 and a lovely boy, very well behaved and a nice child, very easy to look after, so I thought I was lucky to find a nice job like this. She was going to a meeting and would not be home until late, but she was so happy to have me. She looked lovely, all done up and dressed so good, she must have lovely clothes.

I played with the boy for a while and then he got tired and I put him to bed, he went to sleep very easily, and it was great as I had so much time to my self. Of course I was nosy, and ventured into Ann’s bedroom, I knew it was as her clothes from her day were still on the floor where she stepped out of them, I looked around and soon found myself peeking into the wardrobe, and having a look at all her clothes, she had some really lovely clothes, lots of them, dress’s, skirts, gown’s, suit’s, I could not help feeling them and having a good look at them, she had some lovely sexy things.

I had a look in her drawer’s and all her panties and bra’s were of a very good quality, very sexy, and she had mostly thongs, all her knickers were small fit, even thought she was the same size as myself.

She had so much underwear and suspenders and stockings, even some Basques and some lovely fun stuff, I thought how lucky she was to have so much money, I suddenly got a shiver, I was doing wrong and left the room fast, I found it exciting, but went downstairs and watched television, about 2 hours later Peter came home, he was sorry for been late as they went for a beer after playing Squash, he paid me for my time and it was good, it was well over the normal and I was very pleased, he offered to drive me home as it was not to far away , So I walked and it only took 5 mins it was early so there were plenty of people on the road , and we live in a good area. So I did not mind.

Early the next morning Ann phoned to apologized for Peter not getting me a taxi

Home, I assured her it was o.k. And as it was early I did not mind, she said she had the day off and was I doing anything, I replied no! And she suggested I call over for a coffee and a chat about the babysitting, and to get to know the house a bit better, she would show me where everything was, as I was so free and needed company I said yes I would be over soon.

I dressed nice and did my make up so as to make a good impression, I walked over and got there about 10.45 a.m., she answered the door and as usual looked stunning, she had a skirt on and a loose top, very casual but nice, she looked so well and of course mature, she was after all 9 or so years older than me. She was so friendly and we went to the kitchen the baby was playing with some toys and I said hello to him, she said he was up very early and she would put him down in a while to get a nap, and we could have a bit of peace to chat, she made coffee and we sat down while he played, she said she would show me the house later, but had I been happy with last night and was I happy with the wages, I said yes, everything was perfect and she said I would get more the later I stayed, I said great

We chatted about everything, the usual women chat, make up and clothes, shoes, hairdresser, underwear etc. she chatted about her Job which was intense, she was a clothes buyer for some shops and it often meant dinner meetings, and having to go abroad the odd time, she often stayed away and would I mind sometimes staying overnight if it arose, I said yes, no Problem I could stay overnight anytime once I knew a few days in advance. I thought now I know how she has so many beautiful clothes, She told me sometimes the Factory would give her a present of garments as a sweetener hoping that I would buy their range, the same with all the underwear, she told me she had so many clothes (I already knew)

We went and took the baby upstairs to bed, and he settled down straight away, she invited me into her bedroom to show me some of her clothes, she said I was about the same size, and she had some clothes she was not going to wear and she had only worn them once, and would I like them, as she would only throw them out, I just said Yes! Of course I would be delighted, she started to go through some shelves and took out some skirts, God! She had so much, she asked what size I was and I told her a 12, she said perfect that’s what I thought.

She said try this on and lets see how you look, passing me a skirt, I was dressed in slacks and was a little embarrassed about taking them off to try on a skirt, but as a clothes buyer she was obviously used to it, so I slipped my slacks off and I stood in my panties which were clean and good, I put on the skirt and it fitted me perfect, it was short enough for me, and she said lovely and what lovely legs I had, but that top does not match as she got out a new top to match, here try this on she said, I took off my old top and was only in my bra, before slipping on the new top , I felt at ease now with her, she came and adjusted the top on my shoulders as we both looked in the mirror, she standing behind me, she said I was beautiful, and what size bra was I, she then got out some new bra and said this will give me a better shape , and it was very important to use my assets to the best.

She lifted off my top and stood behind me as she unhooked my bra, we were in front of the mirror and as my bra came off my breasts fell out, she remarked what lovely breasts I had and they deserved to have a good bra, her hands caressed my breasts as she helped to put the bra on, and my nipples rose instantly, and she helped me to tie the bra and said that was better, showing me how the cleaverage was better than my old one, her hands were under my breasts lifting them up showing how good they were , my nipples got full size when she touched me and it was quite obvious to me as well as her that they were aroused, but she was right, I looked much Better.

Then she got me another top, we tried on a lot of clothes, and she even tried on some new stuff she had, she got me into a lovely evening dress to see how I looked, it was very low cut and had a low back, I put it on, she was also trying a new dress, as she stood only in her thong, she looked so good, a lovely body, really exciting body, her breasts were perfect, lovely pointed shape, she saw me looking at her thong which cut into her vagina and I got so embarrassed, I suddenly realized we were both almost naked and yet it felt so easy. In comparison to Tina she was a little bigger, been older she was more developed and had bigger hips, but she had a lovely figure

I pulled up the dress and she came over behind me as I looked in the mirror, she said No! You can not wear a bra with that dress, and with that she slipped the dress off my shoulders it fell to the ground as opened my bra, it fell off me exposing me almost naked except for my panties, she said hold on! You must wear a thong, as the shape of your panties will be seen through the material of the dress, with that she got a very small thong, she stood behind me and pushed my panties down as she did her nipples and breasts were touching my back, I felt a shiver down my back as like old times, it felt good, I was so wet between my legs, I was now naked and very conscious, I lifted my feet as she slipped the thong on my legs and pulled it up she pulled it in to shape as I just stood there unable to move and we both stood in front of the mirror, she behind me, she looked in the mirror saying I had a beautiful body, the thong was cutting into my vagina and had started a passion down there. I was rigid with anticipation

I just stood there unable to move, my nipples were swollen and so were my breasts, and then she put her arms around me, she held my breasts, she was kissing my neck, I just stood there without protest and she pulled me back against her breasts, after a second I closed my eyes, her hands roamed down to my tummy one hand went back to my breast as her other hand found my hairy cunt inside my thong, her finger explored the crevice and found me so wet, she kissed the back of my neck,

I moaned and her finger danced in my wetness sending tremors over my entire body, getting weak I leaned against her, then I felt her turn me around to face her, she said I had a wonderful body as she pulled me into her arms, I just melted into her, I needed to be held so much, I needed her badly,

Her hands were around me and stroking my back going down to my ass, our breasts were squashed together, I could feel her nipples press into my soft breasts, I was weak at the knees, then she found my mouth and started to kiss me, like it was Tina I responded so easily, I returned her kiss and found I was weak with desire and passion, soon she was guiding me towards the bed. As I lay down she pulled my thong off, took her own thong off and laid down next to me kissing me again with desire and passion

We laid there and soon my passion took over, my need drove my mind, I searched out her wetness and soon my mouth was feeling her soft vagina, I was licking her cunt, getting as much in my mouth as possible, she cried out with passion as I found her clit, I was well trained in been gentle with a woman’s clit, her legs opened wide to let me have her, I was so wanting, my desire was so great and I had missed this for so many months, I need her as much as she appeared to need me.

We made love for some time, it went on and on with intense passion we were naked, hot, and in throws of sexual abundance, I pleased myself from her body, pleasing her at the same time, as well I knew, again we were both experienced as lovers, her with men as much as women, my passion had only experienced women really, I had yet to taste the full strength of a man in me. Our desire to please drove us on and on, and soon it was going to cum to a finale climax, We both started to orgasm together, our bodies rocking to our sexual explosion inside our vagina’s, our mouths moulded together in passion both uttering sounds as we came together, our mouths parted as we both moaned our passion out loud, coming from deep inside, the sides of my vagina griping, but nothing to grip, getting so wet as it came to an end, slowly we both came to and end and we stayed still for a moment before Ann spoke first, saying, she hoped I was happy,

I said Yes! Very happy. Oh! Thank you Ann

We got in under the covers and held each other, she kissed me a lot, Ann asked about Tina, saying she was sure Tina and I were lovers, I told her we had been lovers or over 12 months, Ann said she had often seen us together and had wanted to be with me for so long, but she was waiting for the right time to come, like now, she really wanted me and often thought about me in bed with Tina, she had wanted me in her bed and had thought of me while making love to Peter her husband

She held me tight saying she was happy that we were in bed and she enjoyed me so much, she told me I was a great lover, and all the time with Tina had made me know how to really treat a woman. And I made her so excited, we chatted about our been together and soon we were kissing again, we really caressed each other with expert fingers touching the sensitive parts of our body, like we were lovers for a while we knew where to give the most pleasure to each other, our fingers exploring deep in each other, searching and finding our G-spot, making each other cry out with passion, it was not long before we were cumin again, filling each other with fingers as we came, wetting our fingers and griping them with our contracting vagina’s, it was so good and after we relaxed and we were happy, she told me she had not been with a woman for over 8 years.

We talked about her Peter, she told me about making love to a man, how good his cock was and it filled her up so much, she explained she was Bi sexual, she did like cock in her and she loved to suck his cock, she went on to tell me a little about his desires, she said he likes to wear her knickers, but as he was bigger than her she had bought him some larger one’s for his birthday, he would wear them when they went to bed, and he liked to make love to her wearing them, she said she did not mind and found it exciting, she liked the feel of them against her ass as he fucked her.

Her young son Liam, who was after waking up and calling “mummy.”, brought us to our senses! She ran off with her dressing gown to see him and I got dressed, I put on the new thong and bra she had given me and I felt so good, so relaxed, and all my stress was gone, we said our goodbyes and I went home with my new underwear and clothes, we had been together for over 3 hours, yet it seemed like much shorter.

Ann and I got together a few mornings a week whenever she was off, she would wait for me in bed and she even gave me my own key to her house, I would let myself in and she would be waiting in the bed for me, all sexy, I did the babysitting and was well paid, I often stayed overnight as sometimes they both stayed away. Peter, Ann, and I were good friends. Ann even took me with her one night on business and we stayed in a lovely hotel. Peter was lovely, very friendly and always teasing me, I often looked at him and thought of him in his silky French Knickers, which Ann had showed me one day. It did not turn me off him; it just made him more interesting. He was a good-looking man, well built.

One afternoon Ann phoned me to say she had to go away urgent and would I mind babysitting this evening as Peter had a meeting and then had to go to a stag party, could I stay overnight as Peter may be out all night as the stag party was out of town. I said O.K. I would be over as arranged at 7.00 to let Peter off.

I arrived on time and Peter was ready to go, he said everything was in order, he had left a bottle of wine in the fridge, there were some new Videos by the T.V. he headed off and I took Liam and we went to the front room to unwind and have some fun. I ran upstairs to put my night bag in my bedroom to find a little bag on the bed, a note just said “ wear and relax,.” I took out a small silky Nightie, very sexy slightly see true and a matching thong, it was in Pink and had a lovely lace trim, very narrow straps, I thought how lovely and I would try it on later, I said thank you Ann, she must have wanted me to feel good.

Some time later Liam was tired and I put him to bed, I settled down to have a look at T.V. and watched some general shows on MTV, then I went up stairs and had a look at the nightie, I had a shower and then went and got into the little set that Ann had left me, it was very sexy low cut showing a lot of my breasts, and just about covered my ass and felt so sexy as the thong cut into my vagina, It was so nice and I looked stunning, I went down stairs as I had the house to myself and had a glass of wine, while I watched a Video, it was a romance, very steamy and turned me on , some times I was thinking of Ann and my finger strayed between my legs, I was so sexy in my new outfit and wishing Ann was here, then I had more and more wine , until it was finished, it made me very merry as I was not used to wine.

It as about 11.00 p.m. and I went to the kitchen to have a look for something else to drink, I found some Vodka and proceeded to have a glass with coke, I went again to the kitchen when the movie finished, and got another glass of vodka, as I was pouring the coke into the vodka the door opened and in came Peter , I got such a fright I screamed, he shouted “Sorry.”, he said he had called my name but I had not answered, he was over to me and holding me as I was weak with the shock

I came around slowly and he said have a drink, I took a good long drink of the Vodka coke, and then it struck me, I was standing there almost naked, he had a arm around me comforting me, he realized it at the same time and left go of me, I said

“Oh sorry Peter I have to put something on.”,

He said do not be stupid I was fine, then he said I looked lovely, my head was spinning from all the drink, and he poured a Vodka and Coke for himself, he took our drinks and guided me into the front room, come on he said have a drink with me, I went but I almost fell as I got to the sofa as I was unsteady from all the wine, he caught me and sat me down, he sat next to me, I said I thought he was not coming home tonight, and he said he did not bother going to the stag, but wanted to come home to be with me, he said he was glad I was wearing the surprise he had left me in the bedroom and he was delighted I had it on me and I looked so sexy, I said I thought Ann had bought it for me , and he said no that he had bought it for Ann, but she had so much that he decided to give it to me. I did not know what to say. I was very embarrassed and soon I felt almost naked as my nightie was showing my thong, I said I think I better go to bed. He said no, wait a little

12