Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued learning of my body.
3.5k words
4.77
14.7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkrogue
pinkrogue
75 Followers

Author's note: This is my first story submitted and it builds into the characters slowly. I think it sets the scene for future chapters. If you don't like a slow start before the heated story lines, then please look elsewhere. I believe in developing a character and following their story. My story includes sexually explicit material intended for adults only.

...

Friday morning, I followed my usual ritual of walking out the front door calling out goodbye to my mum as I closed it behind me. With my school bag over my shoulder I turned left at the gate and met up my best friend Mary. I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her close "Mary, I had the most exciting experience ever last night. It was absolutely thrilling."

"What happened?" Mary asked looking amused.

"Same secrecy rules, OK?"

"Sure," replied Mary crossing her heart.

"I trimmed my hair below and did what you did. You know," I whispered leaning closer. "I played with myself and it was wicked."

"What was wicked" said Jenny running up to us. Jenny is in our year at school and has sort of adopted us as her friends. She is awkward and a bit clingy, but we did the right thing and let her hang around with us. But her being with us meant that I could not talk about what I wanted and conversation revolved around class and subjects.

I was on library duty in the lunch break, so was not able to catch up with Mary until after school. She ran up to me and grabbed my hand leaning closer "I wanted to talk to you about what you said, and with Jenny hanging round and the rest, we never got a chance. So tell me, and I want the details girl".

I explained in detail, what had happened the night before, and before we knew it, we were at Mary's place. Just explaining what had happened was exciting. I could feel heat radiating through me and a little throb has started in my front bottom.

"Ring your mum and say that we need to study for a test, and that I have invited you to my place," She suggested with a twinkle in her eye.

"I'll just run in and tell mum. Wait here," and raced up our pathway to my home.

"Hi mum!" I called out walking into the kitchen.

"I'm here in the lounge love, with Father Fahey." Father Fahey was our parish priest at church and often made house calls to talk to parishioners who were involved with some of the church's committees.

"Mary has asked me to go to her place to study for the test tomorrow. Is that ok?" I asked.

"That's fine love, just be sure to be home at six o'clock for tea." Mum answered.

"Thanks mum. Hi Father," I said as I popped my head in the lounge door, "I'll see you at the youth group meeting tomorrow night."

"Hi Rosey, it will be good to get the camp details settled at the meeting." Father replied, "See you then."

"Bye mum, bye Father, I'll set the alarm on my phone to remind me mum." I ran out the door to Mary who was at the end of our path. "Just saw Father he wants to settle details of the camp at tomorrow's meeting.

"That'll be good. I'm really looking forward to it. Come on let's go to my room." Said Mary leading me through her front door.

As soon as we were inside I was grabbed by Mary's mum and given a big hug.

"Hi Mrs C, Mum said I could come over and study for the exam tomorrow with Mary, is that OK with you?" I asked

"No problem at all Rosey, you are always welcome. But first have a fresh scone and a glass of milk," She replied.

Mr and Mrs Cross, (who I've always called Mr and Mrs C) live right next door to our home, went to the same church and were good friends of mum and dad. Mr C was a foreman and works for the city road sealing company supervising the team that seals new roads and does repairs on existing roads. He was not a man to mess with at work. But around the home and living next door, he was just a big teddy bear who gave the meanest hugs. Mrs C was simply lovely. A big cuddly woman who was a fantastic cook.

Having finished afternoon tea and thanking her for the best scones in town, we raced up to Mary's room dumping our bags on the floor and sitting on her bed. "I'll just get changed, these uniforms are so restricting. So what did you do again? Did you put a finger in or just rub your clitoris?" she asked standing and removing her blazer, laying it beside me she proceeded to unzip her skirt dropping it to the floor.

"Yep, did both of that. It's not like I've done it before, my hand just sort of took over, like it knew what it was doing." I answered.

"Mum always said that anything down there was taboo and would surely send you to hell," she said as she removed her blouse, "but everything that I have felt and seen recently has made me start to challenge that. And when you think about it, if people didn't do things down there, we would not have babies."

I looked at her as she stood in her bra and panties, she was gorgeous. I moved my finger in the circle getting her to turn around. She grinned at me and did a cute turn showing me herself, ending in a curtsy. As she opened her legs, in the curtsy, I could not help but see that her panties were a little damp, which made me think about mine. "You have an amazing body Mary, and just a little moist" I teased, "the guy that gets you, is going to be a lucky man."

"Rosey, you're naughty!" she said sliding a finger down to see how damp, "Of course I am, it's exciting talking about these things. And as for a guy, I might decide to be a nun, or be gay, that would shock mum. I have not decided or experienced enough yet." Soon she was dressed in a t-shirt and full floral skirt that certainly looked more comfortable.

"Has your mum ever talked to you about the birds and the bees?" I asked, after Mary had hung up her uniform.

"Yeah but not in much detail though," Mary replied sitting next to me on my bed. "It's very awkward. Thinking about mum and dad having sex almost turns my stomach. Yuck. I have learnt more from the books under Noah's bed, than I did from mum."

I could feel the warmth of Mary beside me and the slight fragrant perfume that Mary always wore. Heck she was lovely; the best friend a girl could want. I paused trying to understand the feelings that were growing in me and did not realise that Mary was looking at me as the silence grew.

"W, what sort of books?" I managed to say, realising that talking, even to Mary, about these things were making me aroused.

"The sort that would frighten mum to death if she saw them. Wait a sec and I will get some." Mary disappeared through the door returning with a small pile of magazines. Shutting the door behind her, she sat beside me, and said "Look at these," putting a couple in my hands.

I took the one on top that had a picture of a girl in a bikini on the front called 'Penthouse'. With advertising saying 'What Your Woman Wants To Hear While Making Love' and 'How Women Achieve The Best Orgasms.' Flicking through the pages there were pictures of naked women and men. I quickly closed the book and looked at Mary shocked. "These are so rude." I whispered, but at the same time, I reopened the magazine and looked inside. They weren't just naked; these people were doing things with each other. I looked at the picture where it had opened and there was a couple who were standing, naked. The male had his penis inside the woman's front bottom. They both had a look of pleasure on their faces.

I was blushing furiously, feeling my pulse speed up looking at the couple. She was standing on one leg, half leaning on a table with her other leg on the table. Her fingers were spreading her bald lips wide and they were open enough so that you could just see the head of his penis in between her inner lips. From the angle the picture was taken, you could see the round puckered anus underneath. "So that's what a back bottom looks like, I've never seen one. His penis is hard." I exclaimed, "I have only seen a limp one and could not figure out how it got in. I thought you must have to push his limp flesh into your front bottom. It sounded repulsive." I whispered feeling warmer, as I squeezed my thighs together. I was getting slightly out of breath talking about such rude things.

"Wow, your mum really kept the good details from you, and I thought mine was bad. But at least she gave me a bit more detail." She whispered, grabbing my hand looking into my eyes. "Firstly, your 'front bottom' is actually call your vagina, cunt or pussy. Personally I really don't like the C word so I call it a pussy. Sounds much more feminine. Yes, a penis or cock gets hard. It fills with blood when he is aroused, so it can go into your pussy. And that's called intercourse," giving my hand a squeeze, then letting it go.

"They seem to be enjoying it," I said turning the pages slowly which showed them from different angles and in different positions. That flutter in my tummy was growing and there was a definite wet feeling in my panties.

"I wonder what it feels like?" Mary said, "having something inside you?"

"When I had my finger in there, it was really exquisite. It felt so nice, but that penis looks so big. Wouldn't it hurt?" I asked.

The next magazine was called 'Curve', with a picture of two girls walking at a beach holding hands, with advertising, '3 Oral Sex Tricks To Give Her OMG Orgasms Using Only Your Tongue' and, 'How To Meet Women Like You.'

I opened the magazine and there were pages of two girls undressing each other, kissing as they did. Seeing their soft full lips pressed to each other and their tongues touching, sent a thrill through me, causing me to blush and hold my breath. I glanced up at Mary who was watching me inquisitively, almost eager. I quickly looked back at the magazine, slowly releasing my breath. My hands were shaking slightly as I turned the page. The two girls were now lying down naked and they were licking and teasing each other's pussies with fingers. I looked up at Mary wide eyed, shutting the magazine as I did.

"Woman having sex? I would've never, uh, I mean, I wouldn't think that'd work. Would it? I mean we don't have a penis." Why was my heart rate increasing and hands getting damp? The throb in my groin was getting stronger and now there was no doubt that my panties were more than a little damp.

"Well, by the sounds of it, you've already had an orgasm on your own, without a penis," she said, watching me fidget with the magazine, "so I guess it's sort of the same as that. Except you don't do it yourself, you have another girl doing it." Mary had turned away from me reading an article.

"Orgasm," I whispered trying the word, "the feelings that I had when I touched myself were so good, I love that little power button."

"Your clitoris," Mary corrected.

"Yeah that, and the huge rush, ah, orgasm," I corrected quickly, "at the end, was simply wow. It's really hard to describe; there were contractions inside me and an overwhelming feeling of warmth everywhere."

My phone alarm went off and putting the magazines on Mary's lap, I said "I'll catch you tomorrow morning, same bat time?" grabbing my bag and running out of her room.

"Same bat channel," I heard her reply.

....

After tea, a shower, and saying good night to my parents, I went to my room shutting the door, picked up my English folder and started to read.

I was really trying, but it was not working. I had read the first paragraph 4 times. English was one of my favourite subjects and usually I could lose myself in the depths of the subject for hours on end and only surface when I needed a bathroom stop etc. But this time the events of the day were playing on my mind.

I kept having visions of Mary's wet panties, girls playing together and penis' sliding into pussies. Not a limp penis, but a huge hard penis. These visions were driving me crazy.

On my shoulder, I kept hearing my mother talking about how much of a sin it was. By now, with what I have seen and done there must be no hope for me. But then in the bible it says, Thessalonians 4:4: 'That each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honour.' Up until last night I no idea of what my body could do. Did I have control? How much control? If I slowed the pleasure right down, used control and concentrated on what was happening to me, really feeling each sensation, I must certainly understand it better and prove I had control. And was it in Timothy the bible says 'but in God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy.' There is no doubt that God made us and he is telling us to enjoy. Why give us these body parts, these sensations, if not to enjoy? Psalm 16:11 'You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.'

I thought of where my right hand had been last night, and smiled. Well that was surely pleasures. It was now dark outside and my body was starting to react to the visions that were plaguing me. But it was so much more determined than it had last night. It was almost as if it had a mind of its own, that was flicking switches in my body at will.

I was feeling hot, my hands were clammy, there was an undeniable ache in my pussy and my breathing was faster. I could also feel that my nipples were hard and that there was an ache there as well. That was strange, as that usually only happened when I was cold. Those times when they had previously been stiff my friends would tease me about seeing my 'headlamps'. So embarrassing!!

Reaching my hands up, I touched my nipples and gasped at the jolt of pleasure that coursed through me. My nipples were actually aching. I gave them a gentle squeeze, filling my hands with breast flesh and letting my nipple get squeezed between my index and middle fingers. They were so sensitive and the more I pulled, squeezed or caressed them the pleasure grew and the sensation surged, spreading down to my pussy. Keeping one hand on my breast, I reached down into my panties and found that my pussy was swollen and wet. Everything was wanting attention, including my breast (which was new). I quickly undressed and put my shorts under my bottom.

Control!! I must use control! I told myself sternly.

But oh: That sweet aroma from my pussy was there again, heightening my arousal. Everything ached and screamed for attention, for some kind of release.

At least now, I knew what that release was, and I knew how to get it. I smiled to myself in anticipation, as I forgot my studies and thought of the orgasm that was definitely going to happen. But not quickly this time, I wanted to savour every sensation in my recently found hobby, I needed to use control.

I reached back up to my breasts and massaged them in my hands, squeezing and lightly pinching my nipples every now and then. Why had I not known about their sensitivity before? Yeah I knew they could hurt when hit with a netball, but this sensitivity was thrilling, exciting and heightening my awareness to my growing need for an ORGASM! I screamed the word in my mind, feeling exhilaration from the naughtiness of the word. After what seemed like hours of this, but was probably minutes, I slid my fingers slowly down over my stomach savouring every inch as they went lower towards my pussy.

It was excruciatingly arousing. CONTROL. I reminded myself. I could feel the juice flowing out of my pussy on to my anus. WOW; that was new!! I didn't know that it could feel things like that, be so sensitive. But now, as a drop of juice flowed out of my pussy, I could feel it slide over the little hole until it reached the other side, increasing the pressure for my release.

This was mind blowing and I was so hungry for more. I smiled to myself as I remembered to take it slowly, use control. But it was hard to do, I wanted desperately to touch my clitoris. Just as I was almost there, I shifted my hands up to my breasts again and started the slow decent to my pussy after giving my nipples another squeeze and light pinch. My breath gave a hitch, as my hands left my nipples and restarted their decent down my body.

It was like my body was vibrating. I was hot and sweaty with an ache so strong, deep in my pussy, that I knew that I would not be able to start from my breasts again. As my hands went lower this time on their decent, I couldn't help but let out a soft moan that was deep, primal and guttural. I could feel my hands shake, pleading with me to let them go faster. They were sliding through my short pubic hair, making their way further down. As I was nearing my clitoris, I let my hands slide down each side of my lips avoiding that sensitive nub, spreading my legs wide.

Ohhh, letting out another moan, my hands joined together over my now very sensitive, wet and swollen pussy lips. Pressing my hands together, the index fingers of both hands squeezed the lips together. Pushing down into my pussy hole, causing me to gasp at the further increase in desire for my release. That picture that I saw, showed a cock that was very big in that woman's pussy, surely I could take two fingers. Pulling them out slowly, I closed my eyes and held my breath before sliding them back in as far as they could go, concentrating on every centimetre. WOW!!

Bringing my right hand out and up, coating my lips with juice, I paused before I touched my clitoris. I was panting now as I slid my left index finger out, letting it be joined by the middle finger. I paused, eyes still closed, my ache was so strong now that I could not wait any longer. Simultaneously my hips raised up off the bed, my left hand pushed two fingers deep into me, and my right hand grazed across the top of my clitoris. I orgasmed instantly. A crescendo of feeling consuming my body, making me vibrate. OH, GOD! I screamed in my head, feeling the contractions squeezing my fingers buried deep in me, and the sensations of pleasure racing through my body. I had opened my eyes and was making that deep guttural moan as my orgasm continued. Slowly the shudders and contractions decreased as my body started to calm. But there was still a heightened pressure in my pussy. With my left hand still buried in my pussy, I moved my right hand, up and down, slowly over my clitoris. Increasing the tempo, building the feeling within me, as I moaned and pushed my hips up off the bed and into both hands. OH FUCK, OH FUCK, I orgasmed powerfully again and felt a huge gush of hot juice spurt across my left hand. What the hell was that? Had I lost control and wet myself? As my body started to relax, I brought my left hand to my face. It was wet and held that earthy, sweet smell of my pussy juice. Sticking out my tongue I licked it, trying to imagine what the taste was. I breathed the smell back into my throat as I sucked my fingers clean one at a time. It was a tad salty, musky and a little fruity. It was divine. At least I had not wet my bed.

Spent, I let my hands drop to my side and just lay there, smiling and fell asleep.

pinkrogue
pinkrogue
75 Followers