Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 05

Story Info
Rosey discovers toys and gets Jenny involved.
7.4k words
4.79
13.3k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkrogue
pinkrogue
76 Followers

Author's note: This is the fifth chapter in a story about my Discovering Sexuality and it builds into the characters slowly. If this interests you, start from chapter 1. If you don't like a slow start before the heated story lines, then please look elsewhere. I believe in developing a character and following their story. My story includes sexually explicit material intended for adults only. This is also a world of no accidental babies or infections. I enjoy getting constructive feedback and will try to reply to those that are nice, assuming I have time.

Pink xx

...


The next two weeks were extremely busy with study and exams for my final year at secondary school, but with them out of the way, it was time to enjoy being a teenager. Summer was almost here and we were having an unseasonably warm patch with temperatures of 26˚C.

I had started pulling out my pubic hair as it started to grow back and I was almost keeping up with it. Mary had said that since she started pulling, the regrowth is very minimal and just pulling a few out every time she went to the toilet was enough to keep up with it. I had masturbated several nights with Steve firmly focused in my head. He rang me last night when I was at it, thankfully the phone was only on vibrate, and we masturbated together. It was so much better than doing it alone, so good that I squirted for the second time. I explained to Steve about taking it slow and how it made it better for me. It seemed that worked for him too because after he came he said it was the best orgasm he'd had in a long time. It was so exciting hearing Steve say that he was coming, to hear him moan and grunt, it sent me right over the edge.

My phone trilled interrupting me from texting Steve. We didn't have much time out of school to catch up, but had managed to keep in touch most days by texting. It was Mary "Hey Rosey, are you coming to the party tomorrow? I just bought a couple of outfits to try on. Can I come over and get your opinion? Have you sorted out what you'll wear?"

"Ah; hi Mary, yes, yes and not really," I replied.

"Eh?"

"Yes I was planning to go to the party, yes you can come over and get my opinion and no I'm not sure what to wear." I explained.

"Oh, ok smart arse, be over in a sec." Mary rang off before I could reply.

"Hey Steve, I have to go now, Mary's coming over to try on an outfit for tomorrow's party, are you still going?" I text Steve after Mary has rung off.

"Sounds fun, take a picture for me of you changing, please? Yep I wouldn't miss it for the world. Be sure to bring your togs as Joshua has a pool. Of course skinny dipping is always an option." His text replied.

"Ha, ha. You already have a picture of me showing too much. I'm looking forward to it. Catch you later."

Putting down my phone I start digging through my clothes, trying to find something suitable for the party. I went to my chest of drawers and wardrobe, finding a floor length dress. Trying it on, I thought it looked ok. I had lots of new panties after an excruciating experience of shopping with Mary.

...


We had managed to get to the mall the Monday after camp and went into 'Bra's n Things' to get sexy underwear for me. Mary absolutely refused to let me wear 'panties that look like her grandma's'. She was so adamant, that she came to my place with a bag and emptied my drawer of all my panties that did not pass muster. So I had to go up town to get more.

Mary pushed me into the changing room and kept bringing me different pairs of panties and bras to try on. First, she brought me a pair that was so minimalistic that I threw them back at her. It was a thong that, sure it probably covered all that was needed, but not the cheeks etc. She came into the changing room and lifted up my dress, pulling down my panties, taking them, and thrusting the thong back at me.

"Obviously you have never bought small's before, because you have to wear something when you try panties on from the shelf and you should wear the smallest item possible to give a true idea of what they look like. You can't get any moisture on them, that would just be gross for the next person. Not to mention unhygienic." Mary scolded me. "And besides, I bet these would look cute on"

"All right, all right, I'll put them on. Mum always bought mine before." I replied defensively. "Can I have my others back now please?"

"It's obvious that she bought them before, judging what she got. No, I'll keep these so that you don't cheat."

So I put the thong on, boy it felt weird having my checks exposed, but at the same time quite liberating. Next, Mary brought me so many different types of panties that I was almost confused by the end of it. The shop assistant was male, obviously gay and I must say, very professional. Mary, with a wicked grin on her face, pushed him into the changing room with me saying that I needed help trying a control brief on. I was shocked to see him there, but he was very helpful. Quite cute too.

I was standing there in just my bra and thong, holding onto the item that would have been worse than Mary's grandma's. The assistant stood there and briefly looked at me. It was so awkward. The last time I had been in this position was after caving in front of Steve. I blushed at the thought and felt the stirrings of arousal, my nipples stiffened as a vision of Steve popped into my head, standing in just his boxers leaning down to kiss me. Oh God snap out of it, I thought. The sales assistant reached forward, taking the item from me, turned them in the right way, checking the size and appraising me. "Well, this won't do, it's the wrong size for you and the bra you are wearing doesn't fit that well." he said, lifting the cup trying to adjust my breast in it. Putting his hands on my shoulders he turned me around to check the size of the bra I was wearing, "Let me get some better sizes. Be right back dear." leaving quite a gap in the curtain, through which I could see most of the shop, thankfully almost empty.

Mary stuck her head in, "How's it going in there, having fun yet? I should have given you crotchless panties to wear, with him helping you. You may even be able to turn him back to the white side," Mary laughed at my obvious discomfort, "maybe I should take a photo of you two together?"

"Ha ha," I said, feeling slightly annoyed as the assistant returned, "go away Mary."

The assistant came into the cubicle, pulled the curtain behind him and held out the huge panties that Mary had chosen, "I'm not too sure why you are trying these, a trim girl like you. These are designed to hold in a tummy and lift the buttocks. We sell a lot of these to older woman who want to look like they have the figure you have."

Blushing at the compliment I said, "Ah; thank you. I think it was just my friend being a smart arse."

Turning me around again, he surprised me by unfastening the bra, letting the straps fall down my shoulders to the floor, then reaching around, he put a new bra around me and fastened it up at the back. Looking in the mirror over my shoulder he said, "just needs a little adjustment, do you mind if I show you?"

Not sure what he meant, "sure please," it looked fine to me.

He reached around me again, lifting my breast out of each cup, then returning them so that they sat higher on the padding that was there. In doing so, my nipples brushed against the lace sending electric shocks down below my navel. He was the second man to touch my breasts in almost as many days. Turning me around back to face him he said, "that looks much better, do you notice the difference. Sitting higher and proud." He said pushing them up with his hand.

I had to admit they looked damn good. I'd never seen them like that. As I pushed out my breasts, squaring my shoulders, feeling sexy as hell, "I don't think we will worry about the control brief eh!" Opening the curtain, the assistant stepped out in front of Mary, "Oh, excuse me," I said, as he turned, I stepped into him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "thank you for your help, you are right: they look awesome."

"You cheeky girl," Mary laughed as I got dressed. I chose what I wanted and we left, without the control briefs, but bought 5 bikini briefs, 4 boyshorts, 4 g strings and 3 thongs and several lacy bras with the shelf in them.

...


As promised on the phone, Mary arrived knocking on my bedroom door and stopped in the doorway looking at me. "You've got to be joking. Don't you have anything better than that? Come on let's go to the mall while we still can."

Walking through the mall, Jenny came running up to us, "Hi Mary, hi Rosey, what are you doing up town?" Mary rolled her eyes at me.

"We were going to D'Vice to look at sex toys," Mary said with a straight face, winking at me.

Both Jenny and I looked at Mary. "Our toys are broken from over use, eh Rosey, so we thought we would come in to replace them."

"You have sex toys?" Jenny whispered looking around, "And you've worn them out? Can I come with you?" she blushed, and looked at the floor, kicking at her feet, looking shy and uncomfortable.

I looked at Mary and mouthed, 'Really?' Mary just shrugged, rolling her eyes again, "are you sure you want to Jenny, I mean, we just didn't think it was your sort of thing. If you want to come, you're welcome, but you must not tell anyone we went there. Not even in confession on Sunday."

"It's just that I've never been there, and I'm sort of curious. I don't understand so much, my body is telling me one thing and my parents, Father Fahey and the bible are telling me something else. Will you take me?" Jenny pleaded.

"Ok Jenny, but our little secret eh!" Mary said. The three of us walked slowly toward the seedier end of town and paused as we approached the door, "are you sure Jenny. We can turn around now and no one will know."

"No, I need to do this. Quentin has been talking to me, and walks me home, sits with me at lunch and once," she paused and looked around and whispered, "his; his leg touched mine and: and it was so exciting. I: I got all wet down there and it started to hurt. I think it is the devil trying to torment me."

"Jenny, I think we need to talk," I said to her. Sitting down at a café, we got a coke each, and I started to explain the revelation that came to me about the bible verses, that we need to use control and if we didn't use those parts of the body, there would be no children. Also that the discomfort she'd felt below, would not have been a bad discomfort, but could actually be a good feeling and give her a lot of pleasure and that the wetness was the bodies way of telling us that we are aroused.

"I also read in a book," Mary said looking at me, "that masturbation is a healthy act and helps prevent infections and cancer because it stimulates blood flow." I looked at Mary with raised eyes and she nodded. That was new to me.

Jenny had listened intently, "Oh," she said in the end, "so it's not evil, or sinful, in fact it's actually healthy. Ok, if you're sure, I'm ready. Let's go in."

Getting up, we left the café and walked towards D'Vice. It wasn't at all what I expected. I had anticipated a dark, dirty shop, with heaps of leather and shelves of magazines, videos and phallic shaped plastic things. Instead it was well lit, clean with glass cabinets displaying several objects and several doors leading from the main room with signs above them saying; Speciality Toys, Clothing, Magazines and videos, Leathers and Bondage.

A lady approached us, clean, tall, well-spoken, blonde with a tattoo of a treble clef just above her wrist and dressed in a business like suit. "How can I help you girls, is there anything in particular you are looking for?"

"Well, these girls have broken their toys and are here to find new ones, and I am new to all this and have this ache down here that I need help with." Jenny blurted out and receiving glares from both Mary and myself.

"Ah, I see," said the sales woman with a smile, "Ok, let's start with you two, "what type of toys did you have before and what sort of stimulation do you like best, internal, anal or clitoral?"

"Well," Mary looked at me, "we like a bit of both, I mean clit and internal." I was still lost for words from being dobbed in by Jenny. But then what did I expect? Of course there would be a sales person who was going to ask questions.

"These over here, sound like what you are after," she led us to a glass display with a sign saying Rabbit Vibrator. "this is called the Jessica Rabbit and is a vibrating and rotating sex toy, with a clitoral stimulator attached to the shaft. The name of the device is derived from the fact that the clitoral stimulator looks like a pair of rabbit ears. It's actually a favourite of mine," she said with a smile, "is this similar to what you had before?"

"Yep that's fine," Mary said quickly, "can we have one each?" I looked at her completely shocked. Oh my Gods had we got into?

"Certainly a very good choice, and for you miss, being a novice, can I suggest that you start with something like this," she said leading us to another cabinet, "this is called a Satisfier Pro Penguin which is very good with external stimulation, easy to use and a good starting place."

"We'll have one each," I said, "we will have to hurry girls, or we'll miss the bus." Trying to get out of the shop before someone comes in we know.

Walking outside with our brown paper bags, we said goodbye to Jenny, explaining that I was buying a dress for the party, "Can I come too?" asked Jenny. "Mum and dad are away and it's boring being at home on my own. I suppose I could try this toy, but I'm worried I will hurt myself or do something wrong."

"You can't hurt yourself Jenny, you just relax, take it gently, slow and listen to what your body is telling you," Mary said

"But I'm scared, all my life I've been told its wrong, sins of the flesh. You know," she looked down at her feet again, "could you guys be there, to make sure I don't hurt myself?"

Mary and I looked at each other and then back at Jenny, she looked so pitiful "Ok, we'll see how we go for time, you can come with us but no more talk about toy's ok? Someone might hear." I replied.

We went into Glasson's and I picked out a couple of things to try on. Going into the cubicle, I had trouble keeping the curtain shut, it never seemed to properly meet the door jamb on the other side. Well, there was no one there, so I proceeded to get undressed. I had worn a G-string and push up bra in matching colour. It felt naughty and looking at myself in the mirror I thought I looked quite sexy. The gusset of the G-string had slid into my pussy slightly, making it quite obvious that I was bald. It was a great feeling. I never want hair there again, even the thought of it disgusted me now.

Movement caught my eye in the mirror, and I saw there was a man, about 30ish sitting in the waiting section of the room. I stepped back from the mirror, hiding behind the curtain hoping he couldn't see me. But wherever I moved, I could still see him in the mirror. I was shocked and turned bright red. But at the same time I was excited by it. I had nervous butterflies in my tummy and a small ache in my pussy.

I glanced up again, but he still wasn't looking, maybe he couldn't see me. Just then, Jenny stuck her head around the curtain pulling it further open, "How are you getting on, did it look good?" Jenny asked. "Oh sorry, I thought you'd have it on by now, wow nice bra." She then blanched as she looked down to the line of string around my hips and disappearing between my legs, "you have no hair down there!" she exclaimed.

"Shh, gees Jenny, don't tell the world. I started pulling it out a while back and I just like it that way, ok? Now let me get dressed." Jenny moved away and looking in the mirror I saw the man looking back at me, he blushed and then turned quickly away. What a rush. A tight feeling all over me that I never expected, my nipples hardened, the feelings in my pussy intensified. What a shock, I felt powerful being able to make him stare and then blush. Well if he wants a show, I'll give him one! A feeling of intense excitement rushed over me, making my knees shake and my body sweat a little.

I crouched down looking for something in my bag, making sure that my body nudged the curtain open a bit more. I knew that he would be able to see my arse and checks parted, so I took my time looking. Taking my hair brush out, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror brushing my hair out. Dropping the brush in my bag, I lifted each breast out of the cup, making sure that my nipples could be seen before settling them back down on the shelf and gave them a gentle squeeze, pushing them together. Looking slightly in the mirror as I moved, I could see the man looking back, then nervously look around. With my back to the man, I bent at the waist picking up the short skirt from the ground, knowing that he would have been able to see my pussy with the string parting my lips.

Oh God, such an intense ache, no a throb in my pussy. It was hard to stand back up. Looking at my crotch I could see that the material of the string had darkened from the moisture that I could feel between my legs. Slowly, I stepped into the skirt, rolling the waist band over a few times, so that it shortened the length. I bent at the waist again, pretty sure he would still see beneath the skirt and picked up the blouse. I pulled it on, making sure that I had enough buttons undone to be able to clearly see my cleavage. I stepped out of the cubicle, walked past the man up to the full length mirror at the end of the hallway. I pushed my breasts together and up, squaring my shoulders, then turning and looking over my shoulder in the mirror at my bottom, I thought I looked pretty hot, slightly slutty, but not street hooker slutty.

Going back to my cubicle, I reversed the process of getting changed. I smiled to myself after checking that I was still being watched, as he shifted in his seat trying to find some comfort with his very obvious erection that was tenting his pants. Power over his penis, so exciting as another wave of arousal swept through me. I removed the blouse, bending down to put it on the floor, I stepped out of the skirt, again bending at the waist to lay it on the ground.

Wanting to see how wet I was, I slipped a finger inside and angled myself so that he could see what I was doing. Looking at the man, I brought my finger to my mouth and sucked them clean, his eyes never wavering from mine. I quickly got dressed picked up the clothes I would buy and walked past the man smiling at him. It was exhilarating being this naughty. At the same time, I was embarrassed that I had touched myself in front of a complete stranger. But it was thrilling being watched, in fact it was exhilaratingly wicked. What was I becoming?

I met Mary and Jenny at the checkout, with items they were getting and purchased mine.

"I hear that you are scaring Jenny with sights of bald pussies and G-strings," Mary teased as we walked out of the shop.

"If she had stuck around, I would have scared her a lot more. I had an audience and played up to it a bit." I blushed much to Mary's amusement.

Jenny was quiet, looking at the ground as she walked towards home.

"What's up Jenny, out with it. You are brooding. Did I scare you that much?" I asked, as we turned into our street.

"Do you two want to stay the night at my place, I'm really worried that I might do something wrong, as I have not done it before." Jenny confessed. "I promise; I will not tell a soul about it."

"Let us drop of our clothes and check it's ok with our folks. Then we'll text you and let you know. Let's say it's a girl's movie night ok?" Mary said looking at me.

I nodded, and we left Jenny at her place as we went to our homes, "I'm not sure about this Mary," I confessed, "I mean we have never done it with anyone else before and apart from you touching my breast at camp, we have never helped each other."

pinkrogue
pinkrogue
76 Followers
12