Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 06

Story Info
Steve meets the parents.
4k words
4.75
7.9k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkrogue
pinkrogue
75 Followers

Author's note: This is the sixth chapter in a story about my Discovering Sexuality and it builds into the characters slowly. If this interests you, start from chapter 1. If you don't like a slow start before the heated story lines, then please look elsewhere. I believe in developing a character and following their story. My story includes sexually explicit material intended for adults only. This is also a world of no accidental babies or infections. I enjoy getting constructive feedback and will try to reply to those that are nice, assuming I have time.

Pink xx

...

Waking up naked in Jenny's bed was unreal, feeling the exquisite, soft warm flesh of my friends beside me. Yesterday was an absolute naughty adrenaline rush exposing myself like that. "I will have to do that again." I thought feeling a warm flush race through me at seeing their eyes fixed on my naked body. Lying there I tried to figure out what day it was and what was planned.

Oh God, Steve! I was meant to meet him at 10.00 this morning, to go to the movies. Looking at the clock on the wall showing 8.47, I slowly sat up. Removing Mary's hand from my hip and trying to keep the covers in place as I slid out of the bed. I turned looking back at them sleeping. "So sweet," I thought, seeing their naked forms beneath the sheet. Jenny on her back: her big breasts holding up the sheet and Mary all curled up. I reached for my bag and went upstairs to the bathroom.

Quickly showering and plucking the few hairs that showed from my pussy, I reached into my bag for my clothes. I had decided to wear one of the outfits that I had bought yesterday at Glasson's. The short black skirt and white blouse with the lace on the shoulders. Searching through the bag I could not find my bra or panties. Well, I could wear the bra I wore yesterday, thinking of the discarded smalls downstairs, but not the panties. I'll have time to get some from home before Steve comes. Racing downstairs, I grabbed the clothes from the floor and quickly put on my bra, before returning to the bathroom for the blouse and skirt. Looking in the mirror, I smiled and thought I looked nice, brushing my hair out the way Steve likes.

Closing the front door behind me after writing a note to the girls, I started towards home and saw Steve's car parked outside it. I smiled at the thought of Steve waiting for me, but as I drew near I noticed that Steve was not in the car. Where was he? Oh heck, I had not told my parents about Steve yet. With my nerves bouncing around in my tummy, I ran up the path to the front door. Stepping inside, I saw Steve sitting at the table with mum and dad laughing. Steve stood as I came in the room.

"Hi love," said mum rising, "sit down and join us. We're having coffee. Do you want a cup?"

"Ah, thanks mum," I said, giving her a kiss, "hi Steve, you're here early." I said pointedly, trying to settle my nerves as I crossed to the table to kiss dad.

"Yeah, I finished early at the shop, and thought rather than going home, I would come straight here." Steve replied smiling at me, "You look beautiful Rosey. New outfit?"

I blushed and nodded, quickly looked at my parents who seemed to be ok with what Steve had just said. "What was going on here?" I thought, taking a seat opposite him. I felt a little uncomfortable not wearing panties at the dining table: especially with my skirt waist rolled a couple of times, which made it shorter. I shuffled my chair forward so that I was hidden under the table and my foot bumped Steve's. He grinned at me - lifting his leg and sliding it up my calf and back down again. My face reddened more, "How does he always know the way to unsettle me?" I thought trying to get my colour under control.

"Steve tells us that you are going to the movies with him dear," mum said placing the coffee in front of me, "I hear that 'Girl on the Train' is quite good."

"Yeah, I wanted to see it after reading the book to see if it's as good," I answered. "Sometimes the movie lets the book down." I looked at Steve nervously who just winked and smiled back.

"Steve showed us the photos from the youth camp when we were away, looks like you had a good time," dad said. "The weather was certainly good for it."

I looked up at Steve, blushing, remembering the photo he had sent to himself from my phone of me standing in panties and pyjama shirt. "Oh God, he didn't show them that one did he?" I wondered.

"I thought I would come in to introduce myself, and ask them if it was ok that we went steady," Steve grinned at me as I quickly looked at mum and dad's faces to judge their reactions. Dad never showed much emotion but mum could be an open book and she just smiled at me.

"Well, any son of Grant and Martha's must be a good lad," said dad. "What do you do at the business, Steve?" Steve's parents owned the only boating supplies shop in the area, which was very successfully expanding into nearby cities.

"I mostly do deliveries between the stores and to customers who have ordered online, or dropped in gear for repairs. At this stage, it's just part time with studies finishing. A bit of pocket money really." He paused. "Well, we had better be off Rosey, or we'll miss the beginning of the movie. Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Kaywood and thank you for the coffee." Steve rose from his seat, shaking dad's hand.

"Nice to meet you too," they replied in unison, "see you later Rosey."

...

In Steve's car driving to the theatre, I turned and punched him on the arm. "Gees Steve, you could have warned me you were coming early. Just how many photos did you show them?" I exclaimed.

"I was just going to sit and wait outside for you, but your mum was there clearing the mail and saw me. She said that you were at Jenny's and that I should come in and wait." Steve explained grinning, "It just sort of grew from there. Your parents are really nice Rosey. Great coffee too, not the crap we have. Photos, well not the best one from that weekend obviously. I have saved that elsewhere. So you had a girlie movie night eh, you've got to tell me about that. And why did you bring your bag with you?"

It was a spot of quick thinking really, as I still had the toy in it and I couldn't leave it at home on the chance that mum might look for washing. But I did not feel that I could confide in Steve about it. It would be just too embarrassing. "Ah, you just sort of caught me on the spot and I forgot to leave it." Trying to change the subject, I said. "I did not know you were a coffee snob."

"And girlie night?" Steve pushed.

"Nothing to tell really," I said blushing, "just watched a movie and played games." But, inside my head, I thought, "If he only knew which movie and which games," I thought remembering the events in Truth and Dare. The mental picture of looking into Mary's eye's and feeling her soft lips on mine sent a shiver through my body. "Oh God, don't let me get wet now." I was worried about my lack of undergarments.

We arrived at the cinema and joined the line for tickets. I was pushed forward from behind, bumping into Steve. "Sorry Steve." I turned and glared at the kids behind me, as their mother scolded them. I grabbed hold of Steve's hand and held it behind him as we slowly shuffled forward to the counter. His hand was cold. 'Cold hands warm heart' my mum always said. Holding it in both hands, I tried to warm it up.

I suddenly had a wicked thought that sent a rush of excitement through me. I moved forward until I was right behind him, "Don't turn around," I tiptoed and whispered in his ear. Lifting his hand slightly, still behind him, I pushed my hips forward and his hand nudged the gap between my legs. "I've got no panties on," I whispered again, softly breathing in his ear

"Prove it," Steve dared quietly over his shoulder.

Still standing right behind him, I lifted my short skirt, keeping the sides down and pushing his hand until it touched my smooth bald pussy. His hand was slightly cold, making me jump, but it was thrilling feeling. His fingers manipulating my lips and starting the now familiar ache within me.

Steve coughed and I could see that his neck had turned red. Leaning forward, I pushed my hips harder and tiptoeing again, bit him on the earlobe. I felt his finger parting my lips to tease the wetness below. I softly moaned and leaned my forehead in the middle of his broad back. We shuffled forward again and I felt his finger slip just inside. It was exquisite. My ache there had trebled in strength as his finger pulled out and slid back in.

Had we not got to the front of the line, I would have probably collapsed in a puddle of orgasmic wetness on the spot. Walking to the counter, Steve lifted his finger to his lips and sucked it - looking at me wickedly, "Two tickets to the 10.30 'Girl on the train' please?" he asked the ticket staff. I blushed.

I squeezed my legs together: feeling my wet lips rub, sending another jolt of pleasure through me. "What on earth was I doing?", I thought, looking around checking that no one had seen. That was so naughty, but the wickedness of it sent a shiver of excitement through me.

Holding hands, we walked into the theatre to a chair, "Why don't you have any panties on?" he asked. "Not that I'm complaining at all, but that was pretty daring Rosey." The gleam in his eyes confirmed he wasn't bothered by it in the slightest.

"I was coming home to get a pair as the others were too wet to use," I explained, "but you were there, so I couldn't."

"Too wet, eh?" Steve said, "Just what did you get up to with the girls? What movie did you watch?"

I looked at him sheepishly and mumbled, "Fifty Shades of Grey."

"Pardon, I couldn't quite catch that," Steve asked, "what movie was it?"

I leaned in, "Fifty Shades of Grey." I whispered, worried about his reaction.

"Ah, now it makes sense, and what did you think of it?" he asked.

"I liked it, albeit a simple story line .." Steve stopped me from continuing.

"Not the answer I'm looking for," Steve said, "what do you think of the idea of a submissive?"

"Well its intriguing. It was actually arousing. It made me wet." I confessed quietly, avoiding eye contact and the real reason for my wet panties. Thankfully, my blush was lost as the lights lowered for the movie. I felt a twinge of regret now that we would not be able to talk about it, as it had caused a tight heat in me. "Lying by omission, is one of the worst sins", mum would often say to me, "and also one of the easiest ways to get trapped by the devil." I thought, "I will have to tell Steve later."

The 10.30 session of the movies was quite empty and we were seated towards the front of the theatre in a row with only one other patron. A man in his late 30's who was busy texting on his phone paying no attention to us.

"You're a tease, Rosey," Steve said as he placed his hand on my knee, hot, strong and slightly calloused. It felt good, safe having my man just hold me. It had been a couple of weeks since he had touched me, except for in the lobby of the theatre. It was good not being pushed beyond my comfort zone and feeling secure in the slow pace we were going.

I didn't answer him, but thought to myself, "I have done a lot on my own, but that was understandable. I am new to this and I want to know me and understand what I like and what I don't." For sure there were surprises. I didn't know I would like to watch or be seen, thinking of Jason with Susan, and Mary with Joshua at the lake.

Jason had lifted the arm rest between us and pulled me closer into his left side, with his left arm around my shoulders. I sighed, enjoying the closeness, security and warmth of him. I could smell the heady scent of that mixture of male and musky cologne. He reached over with his right hand and held mine on my lap as the movie started. It followed the book closely in the beginning, although I was a bit unsure of the lead character. Not one I would've chosen.

Steve breathed in my ear and drew my earlobe into his mouth, sucking gently on it. "I could get used to this," I thought, "I'll give him an hour to stop." It was quite an erotic feeling, his warm tongue secretly flicking the ear around in his mouth. It sent shivers down me. He lifted his hand and brought it to my chin, turning my head to him. The kiss was soft and sensuous, feeling his tongue slowly reach out searching for mine. Oh God, the sensation of tongue on tongue never seemed to amaze me.

His hand dropped to the top of my blouse and he undid buttons, 1, 2. I reached up to stop him, but he pushed my hand slowly to my lap and continued his progress, 3, 4, until my blouse hung open. Turning my head, I quickly looked at the man at the other end of the row. He was intently watching the movie and unaware of my exposure. Nerves raced through me it was powerfully exciting. Looking down, I could see the tops of my breasts, my pink bra and tummy in the moving light from the screen. Steve reached his hand out and touched my tummy softly, tormenting me. "I could get used to this too." I thought, feeling my arousal increase.

I felt his hand cupping my breast. He squeezed gently and slipped a finger over the top of the cup, caressing my hard nipple, making my chest ache for more. His hand dropped down back to the inside of my knee. "You're the tease," I whispered looking around again. This was exhilarating. At any time, the man could turn and, if the light was right, he would see my state of undress. I could feel that I was getting wet below and that made me more nervous and tense.

"Only for you Rosey," he replied, sliding his hand up the inside of my thigh, giving my pussy the slightest touch before removing it and taking his finger to his mouth. Wetting it, he slid it back under my skirt enabling him to open my lips to get to the moisture within. Oh wow, I hadn't realised I wanted his finger so much. I was aching as his fingers pushed my lips around gently. I moaned softly, trying not to draw attention.

"Steve, we shouldn't do this," I said, "we'll get kicked out if we get caught." I looked around expecting to see an attendant coming down the aisle.

"If we get caught," Steve replied. His hand pushed my skirt up and spread my legs to get better access. I shivered at the increased exposure, felling my ache increase. This was torture, my pussy was so sensitive that I knew it would not take much.

Feeling his hand on my breast again, he caressed and pulled my nipple gently. "Oh God" I thought as he reached for my neglected nipple. He slid his hand down slowly down my tummy, over the bunched skirt, and onto my lips. I felt them drag across my clit down through my folds towards my hole. It was exciting and rewarding, heightening my desire, to have the change in direction. Pulling the top of my bra down, he bent his head forward and sucked hard on my nipple while his fingers played with my clit. I quietly moaned and put a hand over my mouth to not draw attention to ourselves.

Again, I looked around and checked what the man was doing in our aisle. He was still watching the movie. But, oh God if he looked now he would not just see my bra covered breast but also my open legs and Steve's hand moving down there. He would surely realise what was happening. My chest was tight, my pussy ached and my head was buzzing from the exposure.

Oh God, Steve's finger went inside me while the heel of his hand moved against my clit. It was exquisitely sensational. This time, I could not help letting out a deep guttural moan, getting several "Shh," and "be quiet" from around the theatre. I looked towards the man in our aisle and saw him looking at me. "Oh God." I was mortified, I had been seen. I closed my legs on Steve's hand and tried to pull my shirt closed around Steve's head but he resisted. The man just smiled and held a finger to his lips, but continued to watch. I froze, not daring to breath or move. Steve, who can't have seen him, continued to suck hard on my nipple, after pushing my legs open again. He fingered me faster with the heel of his hand on my clit.

I looked back at the man who just smiled, rubbing his crotch. Seeing him watching me was exhilarating, sending a huge surge of excitement through my body, tightening the intense fire that had built in me. My already hard nipples ached. Grabbing hold of Steve's hand, I pulled it into my crotch hard and crashed over the edge. Feeling my pussy clenching around Steve's fingers, I went over the edge, the enormous rush of feeling as the orgasm continued pulsing through my body. "Oh God, oh God this would have to be one of my best yet." I thought.

As my body started to recover from the ride, I glanced back towards the man, but he had left. Steve tried to dress me with a big smile on his face, "Wow Rosey, that was fun," he said, as he removed a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his fingers. "You had better straighten out your dress and close your blouse, as the movie is due to finish soon," glancing at his illuminated watch.

My body was too tired to move, but eventually coming to the conclusion that I couldn't walk out in this state of undress, I started to do up my buttons and straighten my skirt. I had just orgasmed in a public theatre watched by a man. "Oh God, that was wicked," I thought. My breathing was still shallow as we stood up to leave, "Did you know that we were watched by the man in our aisle? And I think that someone behind us knew what we were doing also."

"I'm sure they enjoyed it as much as I did," Steve said, lifting his hand to his nose. "Mmm. I wish I could bottle that smell. What do you think, 'Essence de la Rosey'?" I punched him on the arm as we started to leave.

A couple in their mid-twenties came up to us as we walked out of the theatre. "What did you think of the movie?" the man said with a grin, "we certainly enjoyed the side-line entertainment."

"You looked like you had a great time," the woman said. "Here's my card if you decide to give anther showing. Next time we want front row seats." She said with a grin looking at Steve's pants, "You need some help with that?"

Looking down, I saw his penis tenting the crotch of his pants, "I will take care of that thank you," I said testily. The couple walked away.

"She had a nerve asking that. It's my penis to deal with, not anyone else's!" I said to Steve as we walked away from the theatre. "It is, isn't it?" I asked looking up at Steve.

"Sure honey," he said tucking some hair behind my ear, "anytime you want it, it's your and yours alone." Steve said smiling as he helped me into his car. "Just not this minute, I have to go to Joshua's to help set up for tonight. I'll be Ok, it will settle down."

"You'll just have to wait for tonight," I said, giving him a kiss goodbye on the cheek as we stood outside my place. "See you later handsome." The movie had been good judging by the comments of people leaving, but as I suspected not as good as the book.

---

Mid-afternoon Mary rang, "hey girl, can we talk? Let's go for a walk up by the Church."

"Ok, see you in a sec." I answered, wondering what the problem was. Having got changed I let mum and dad know where I was going and met Mary at the front gate. We walked slowly towards the alleyway to the Church.

"Um," said Mary after an awkward silence, "about last night, it was fun eh!"

"Yeah it was, but you've got something else on your mind girl. Out with it." I said as we sat on the ground.

"I really like you Rosey, you are the best friend. I just don't want to ruin what we have. Last night we partially made out, and it was mind blowing, but; I also really like Joshua and I want to see where that goes. Are you ok with that?" Mary eventually said.

"What?" I said getting up and pinning her to the grass, giving her a big kiss with my hands fondling her breasts. "I love you Mary, and I was thinking at least we were getting somewhere: but; I also like Steve." I said getting off her grinning, "Would you be angry if I told you that Steve brought me to orgasm in the theatre? When I got home this morning he was talking to my parents and said that he wanted to go steady with me. Sort of asked for their blessing. The love I have for you is different, I don't think I'm bi or anything it's just when it feels right, like last night, we can help each other out."

pinkrogue
pinkrogue
75 Followers
12