Discovering My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pushes became thrusts, and Kelly's breathing increased with each one. My cock had nestled itself firmly between her ass cheeks and when she pushed back they would envelop me, and massage my cock.

It was warm under the blankets, and we were both getting pretty worked up. Kelly had began to sweat, this acted as lubricant for my cock as I slid up and down her perfect ass.

We continued to grind against each other, dry humping in my bed, though neither of us acknowledged the action, or even the fact that we were awake. I thought that if I stopped now, I could pass it off as some sleep movement. But it felt so good, there was no way I would have been able to.

Instead, I went further. I took my hand, which was resting limply against her bosom, and squeezed, grasping the mound of her breast, gently but firmly. I was worried that such a conscious action would ruin the rouse of slumber, but Kelly let out a sigh of pleasure. She pressed her ass more firmly against me, and I sighed too.

Like her ass, Kelly's breasts were perfect. Though it was under her shirt, I could feel the perfection of it. Her mound was just enough to be a large handful, and was comfortable to grasp, but kept its sensual softness. And her nipples were pert. I felt the petite nub standing through the fabric against my palm.

I massaged it, sensually, which elicited more sighs from Kelly, and as I continued they progressed into moans.

I felt like I had to proceed, but was scared to do so. I had already pushed it too far. Anything further and the pathetic act of "slumber" was obliterated. But it already was, really. So I moved my hand from her breast and pushed it down the length of her torso. Her skin was so soft everywhere, and the sensation of it made my cock pulse.

Kelly too seemed to enjoy the sensation, as she moaned harder as my hand drifted. I rested it on her leg, stroking her inner thigh as I contemplated whether or not I would actually do what I was thinking of doing.

Kelly seemed to thrust harder, this time at the air, motioning me to "do it," so I did. I moved my hand between her legs and placed in on her panty-clad sex. Kelly moaned and continued to thrust.

I could feel the softness of her lips through the cotton of her panties, and the thin slit that parted them. I pressed my hand into it, and felt her folds and the hard nub of her clit between them. The heat that radiated from her core was unbelievable. And she was wet. The crease of her panties where they nestled into her slit was damp with her arousal.

I pressed firmly against her cunny and began to gyrate my hand in rhythm with our thrusts. Kelly squealed and moaned as I did so. I felt like I could cum if I wanted to but I held off. The worries were gone for me, and the movements became natural for both of us, I felt like we would go with it as far as we felt like going.

It was so similar to sex. I humped at my sister, and she humped back, as I rubbed her pussy through her panties. Would there be sex?

I pulled back in a long thrust that allowed my dick to drop between her legs, so it was now her thighs that were massaging me. Every once in a while my shaft would rub against her pussy and she would squeal. We continued to thrust, and I continued to rub, getting more and more into it, waiting to see if more would happen.

It did, but more by accident than anything really. As I continued to rub Kelly, her thong scrunched up and no longer rested flat against her pussy. It was to the side really, and though my fingers were still above the fabric, with every thrust I could feel the naked silky wet folds of my sister's pussy as they grazed against the side of my fingers.

It was natural, and we both seemed anxious for the progression. My cock began to brush against her bare pussy, and with each contact we would both shudder. Closer and closer I would get. With each thrust my dick would linger longer against her.

My head was wet with her juices and ready to go. Was I going to fuck my sister?

With one thrust, my tip nestled against her opening and her lips just barely began to wrap around it—

"Kelly? Andrew? Are you awake yet? We've got to go!" Mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

I jumped, and so did Kelly. We were both out of the bed faster than an Olympic sprinter, and she was out the door without a word. The wakeup call (apparently more than just a literal one), was enough to shake me out of my daze. Guilt came over me once more.

I got ready in silence, trying to think of what to say, scared to death that Kelly was going to say something to mom and dad, and dreading the rest of the day. We were going for a hike. This involved hours in a cramped car, and hours more together with my sister who I imagined probably hated me.

I mean, she reciprocated the actions, so I couldn't be entirely to blame. But then again I started it, and I let it continue. I was confused and upset, and had to get the day over with. After slipping my shoes on, I took a deep breath and headed down stairs.

Kelly was already there, but she didn't look at me. And she did not look happy. She sat on the couch, with her face glued to her phone. Her expression was plain and angry, and made me even more nervous. I went to the kitchen to avoid the situation.

My mom offered breakfast, but I refused. My stomach was in knots and eating anything sounded unpleasant. I asked anxiously when we were leaving for the hike. I wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible.

I paced around nervously until we were finally ready to go and loaded into the car. Kelly sat up front, thankfully, and I sat directly behind her. We both spent the time ignoring each other on our phones.

The hike wasn't terrible. Everybody tends to be a bit solitary on those anyway and the single file path meant I could avoid contact with Kelly even more. Still, I couldn't help myself from looking at her frame as I walked behind her. Her short athletic shorts showed off her legs, and I couldn't keep myself from looking away all the time, though I did feel guilty afterwards.

I spent the day eliciting silence and one-word responses from my sister. She only spoke when something my parents said required a response, and even then she avoided eye contact. Her words were cold and without inflection. I believe she was pissed at me.

With just another awkward car ride between me and the freedom of my room, I got anxious towards the end of the hike, but again the ride wasn't all that bad. I guess my parents figured we were both moody or something, so they didn't probe or provoke conversation. The silence was nice, if a bit tense.

When we were home Kelly and I both raced to our separate rooms and hid. I watched Netflix, read, tried to keep my mind off of yesterday, but I couldn't. I seemed to have fallen into a spiral, and I started remembering the previous night.

Images of Kelly's legs on the hike brought back memories of sensations and scents that I never wanted to forget, wished would have never happened, and longed to experience again. Again I went through the routine of trying not to think about her, losing my will and thinking about her again, until I was full on fantasizing again.

I almost fucked my sister. I still wanted to. I wanted her more than anything. Just a few more seconds and I believe we would have done it. Would we have?

My fantasies won once more...The sensation of Kelly's soft pussy lips, her heat and her wetness through the fabric of her thong defeated me. I went to the bathroom.

In my sanctuary once more, I locked the door. The air inside was humid and warm. The mirror was still a bit fogged. I suppose Kelly had just taken a shower. I began to tremble at the thought. Just like the previous day, I cursed myself as I reached for the hamper. Sure enough right on top was a green thong, surely the one she wore yesterday, and apparently all day today.

Our parents had gotten us up so quickly, so abruptly and frazzled us so badly that she must not have thought to change. I picked them up and went straight for the gusset this time, opening up the crotch to examine the evidence of her arousal.

She definitely had just showered. The crotch was a mess of still-wet girlcum. Her scent rose from it without having to bring them to my nose. The scent was Kelly. It was the scent of her arousal, the scent of last night.

I stroked myself while I smelled her from a distance, keeping myself on edge so that when I finally brought her pussy-scented panties to my face I exploded. The memories were too much, and the scent was too great of a reminder, all of the images of Kelly, all of the sensations of her ass and her breasts, her pussy, flooded my mind in one wave of ecstasy as I made another mess of the bathroom.

More routine: I felt guilty. "Jesus, this is getting ridiculous," I thought as I cleaned up yet another mess. I had decided that I had to stop. Obviously, I would continue to have urges, and continue to find Kelly attractive, but I would control myself. No more panties, no more late night anything. She was my sister for chrissakes.

I had to stop. And I was going to. This didn't feel like a guilt-powered repression, but rather a logical and willful decision. I had admitted my attractions, now I just had to control myself. I could do that.

I left the bathroom and went downstairs. Just in time too, it seemed. My parents were just getting ready for dinner.

Once more, Kelly and I were silent for most of the meal. She was still upset. The routine kept on again, until mom and dad went up to bed. Kelly and I were left alone again in the TV room. However she did not join me on the couch. She sat on the chair, isolated and distant, but she didn't bolt upstairs, which I took as a good sign.

She didn't look my direction once for the first hour after our parents went to bed. It was uncomfortable. And I know she was upset, but this was getting ridiculous, I was getting angry. I was beginning to feel like I was the only one who had done anything last night. I broke the silence.

"Okay. Kelly. We need to talk."

"Ya think?" She said flatly, sarcastically, not looking up from the TV.

"Yes. I do. What's going on?"

"What do you mean what's going on? My brother tried to fuck me, that's what's going on!" She retorted, with anger in her voice.

"Hey. That's not fair! You cannot pretend that I am the only one to blame here."

"Well, you kind of started it...I had to wake up with your boner against my ass."

"Kelly that was an accident. I woke up like that!"

"Uh huh," she replied sarcastically.

"I did. I'm sorry Kelly, but it's the truth."

"Well even if it was, I don't think dry humping me afterwards was...and the other stuff."

"No. I don't know, I got lost...and you aren't innocent either."

Silence.

Kelly knew she wasn't innocent.

She huffed and stared angrily at the TV. More silence.

"Kelly?"

"Yeah."

"Kelly, we have to work this out. I love you, as a sister. You've been like my best friend for my whole life, and I'm sorry. Shit happened, but it was only one night, one night out of thousands. C'mon. Talk to me."

She exhaled and her face relaxed as the tension began to leave her. "Yeah, but it wasn't just one night..."

"What do you mean?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"I mean..." she paused trying to find the words or the courage to say the words, "things have changed, Andrew."

I was still confused, and my face showed it.

"We've grown up. You've grown up. And maybe that just means things are different."

"Okay. But what do you mean it wasn't only one night." I was worried she knew about the panties...

"I mean I've noticed you. You're an attractive dude...objectively speaking...and I can't say I hadn't thought about you before."

I was shocked. I stared at Kelly in utter surprise and silence. It was her turn to break it.

"What!? Don't pretend it wasn't the same for you. We hit puberty, it's what happens."

A smile cracked on my face. "Kel, I did notice you—yesterday."

"What?"

"Yeah. I swear a thought hadn't crossed my mind until yesterday, but it hit me like a bag of bricks."

"Great. So I'm just a pervert." Kelly looked down, ashamed.

"No. No you're not. I think I was just in denial. I always knew you were beautiful, but yesterday it really hit home. And like you said, we hit puberty; it's just what happens. It's not because you're my sister or anything, it's just because you're a beautiful...sexy, girl. Hormones, ya know?"

"Yeah I guess," she said, only half convinced, "but what do we do about it? We can't have sex. That's messed up... and I don't want to feel guilty every time I touch myself."

Kelly's sudden candor surprised me, and aroused me at once as images of her "private time" flooded my mind.

Kelly bit her lip and looked me in the eyes, wanting to say something but not being able to. I waited patiently.

"Andrew...I've thought about this a lot today. And I can't get it off my mind...last night I mean..er you, really. I mean, I really, really, enjoyed it, but we can't fuck. We can-NOT."

"You're right."

"And I don't think I can just go around pretending nothing happened...so I was thinking...maybe." She spoke with breaks between every word, trying to squeeze the sentence out, "maybe we could help each other out. No sex, obviously, but just take the edge off. I don't know about you but I could really use that right now."

My expression must have worried her as she quickly tried to backtrack, but I assured her that it was not a bad idea.

"I could use that too." I smiled at her, allowing myself to shamelessly eye her up and down for the first time.

She smiled broadly and laughed, "Good. 'cause I'm fucking horny."

I laughed and sprung at the sentence. I was horny too.

A moment or two passed and our laughs subsided into a silence, neither of us knowing how to proceed.

"Sooo..."

"So...I guess we should get naked, right? So we can see each other..." Kelly said, with more anticipation in her voice.

"I guess so."

I never had a problem being naked in front of other people, but this situation had gotten to me and my heart pounded as I began to remove my shirt. Kelly was nervous too. Her movements were comfortable, but clumsy as she was conscious of the situation. Nevertheless, her shirt was off before mine.

I stopped for a moment to admire her as she sat in nothing but athletic shorts and a blue bra. It made her tanned skin stand out and held her breasts perfectly. Breasts I was about to see. With a pop the cups fell loose and with a shrug of her shoulders, it fell into her hands, which caught it with a slight tremor.

Kelly was nervous but she wasn't hiding anything. She sat with her chest exposed, perfect perky nipples standing erect. My cock throbbed against my pants. She didn't pause though, she extended her legs and hooked her thumbs under the waist of her shorts.

I fumbled with my belt. Her clothes were quicker though, and by the time I had unzipped my pants her shorts were on the floor, exposing the rest of her slender legs. She was wearing a thong again, only this time I could see it in its entirety, from the way it hugged her mound, and ran down between her lips, bearing the slightest impression of their cleft, to it's strand being swallowed by her perfect ass—to the wet spot that appeared on the crotch. She really was horny.

"Wow." I broke in, "Kelly you're so beautiful."

She smiled nervously and eyed me up and down, waiting for me to follow her in removing my pants. I grabbed the waist of both my pants and underwear and exhaled before pulling them both down in on fell swoop.

My cock sprung up and bobbed as the restriction of my clothes was finally removed, and Kelly's eyes darted straight to it and stuck. Her mouth opened slightly in exasperation and admiration. It was her turn to stare.

Quickly though, she proceed with her undress and removed her last article of clothing. We both sat admiring each other for moments before we proceeded.

Seeing Kelly fully naked like this, I was truly, truly aware of how beautiful my sister was. Her skin was perfect, soft and tan, and her frame was so slender but shapely. Her pussy was bald, two perfectly smooth soft lips rising from the mound of her pelvis, hiding her even softer inner folds.

"What now?" I asked.

Kelly scooted towards me so that she was no more than a foot and a half away and faced directly at me. She opened her legs, spreading her self in my direction. As she did, I was given a glimpse of the details of her pussy for the first time. Her pink inner lips were delicate and glistened with arousal. It's scent, her scent, wafted towards me from her sex. I savoured it.

Without words, she dipped her hand between her legs and lightly circled her clit. Her mouth parted slightly, and she let out a breath filled with pleasure.

My hand mirrored hers as I grabbed my shaft and slowly stroked up the length of it. Kelly's eyes, which had ben transfixed on mine followed the movement of my hand and watched intently as I touched myself.

The nervousness seemed to dissipate as the actions started to feel natural.

She maintained her slightly agape expression as she observed, but her hand froze on her crotch. She just took the sight in for a few more strokes before her clit demanded her attention and her hand began slowly to move once more.

I was throbbing in my hand, harder than I think I have ever been, harder than the previous day. Every stroke sent shockwaves through me as I sat across from my naked sister.

I inhaled deeply, becoming intoxicated with her scent, my eyes watching her work her sex in an unbroken gaze. I could hear her wetness, as she rubbed her hand between her lips, and I became acutely aware of how badly I wanted to experience her fully, to taste her.

Her movement became more rhythmic, her pace increased as she got into the pleasure. Her breath grew deep and labored and I glanced up, following the contours of her body to her face, which now glowed red and wore an exasperated ecstatic expression.

"Fuck Andrew. You're so hot," she moaned between gasps.

I glued my eyes back on her sex just as she took two fingers and slid them inside herself. A characteristic "squish" emanated from her sopping minge as she did so, followed by a soft moan from her mouth.

I began to pump faster as I watched her plunge her fingers in and out of her bald snatch.

Fuck. I wanted to taste her pussy. I wanted to taste the sweetness of her juices. I wanted her so badly.

She seemed to read my mind as she slid her digits out of her pussy, and lightly caressed her folds before bringing her hand up and displaying her arousal to me. With her hand inches in front of my face I could clearly see her fore and middle fingers stuck together with a filmy coat of her slimy arousal.

Her scent was on her hand too, and its overpowering aroma filled my nostrils before I leaned in for a taste. She stiffened her fingers and offered them to me as I opened my mouth for her.

I engulfed her fingers with my mouth swirled my tongue eagerly around them, tasting the tangy sweetness of my sister's pussy for the first time. I sucked and tongued her fingers as she withdrew them from my mouth, slowly, savouring every drop of her essence.

She giggled as she did and brought them to her lips, grinning coyly like a schoolgirl.

"That felt really good," she said.

I smiled back, "you taste really good."

From her smile, my eyes were drawn back down her body to her pussy. A drip of her juice had crawled out of her opening and down her ass cheek, and I wished I could drop down and lick it, but I held back.

I did take action though; Kelly had led up until this point and it was my turn.

I removed my hand, which had been stroking my cock on autopilot and brought it cautiously closer to Kelly's sex. She responded by spreading her legs slightly, so I continued.