Discovering Paige

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a hard bite, more of a rough tug, but it was enough to make Hailey see stars. With a rough grunt from between her clenched teeth and a few awkward thrusts of her hips, she came with a hard shiver and then collapsed atop of Paige's still writhing body to bury her in sweet kisses until she finally came down.

It seemed to be a small, ecstatic eternity before that happened. Paige gave up her own quest for a fourth orgasm to kiss Hailey's face and neck and mouth her nipple a bit more gently then she had. Hailey continued to occasionally quaked on top of her. When the quaking stopped Hailey brought Paige's mouth back to hers for another long kiss.

"That was so fucking awesome," Paige said when the kiss finally broke. She brushed a sweat soaked strand of hair from Hailey's forehead.

"Did you come?" Hailey asked in a soft voice.

"No," Paige responded quietly, almost as if she felt deficient for not doing so before continuing in almost a whisper, "But you were beautiful."

"Shut up," Hailey said, feeling a little embarrassed at such a loving, open sentiment coming from Paige. She felt like blushing. No one had said something like to her since Emma. It was nice to hear, but it also scared her a little. She was more than willing to give back as she said "You should see yourself, cutie. Angels aren't as beautiful."

Paige did blush. If a guy had said it Paige would've written it off as cheesy, but coming from Hailey it seemed so right. In fact, it was perfect and it made her want to do something right at that moment that she'd wanted to do is some vague way for a very long time, but now it was nowhere close to vague. It was a real, powerful desire to please her friend, her lover in a way she'd already pleased her.

"Hailey?" Paige softly, in a quiet, almost childlike voice that almost worried Hailey with its fragileness.

"Yeah, Baby?" Hailey said in an equally quiet voice as she waited with baited breath to hear what Paige had to say.

"I want to taste you," Paige's voice was practically inaudible, as if she was asking for something she shouldn't have, despite what they'd already done together. She was incredibly and unbelievably nervous. She could feel butterflies coming to life in her stomach as she said it.

"You don't have to," Hailey replied, worried that Paige was only asking out of a sense of duty.

"No, I want to. More than anything, but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know..." Paige started before Hailey stopped her with a kiss.

"Just do to me what you like done to you and don't worry about it. You'll know if it feels good for me. I'm not very good at hiding it," Hailey said after the quick kiss. She then kissed Paige again trying to take the butterflies away. She could tell that Paige was nervous. She also could tell that this was important to her, that she actually wanted to taste her. And Hailey wanted to make Paige happy.

Normally, Hailey would've liked a little foreplay before having her pussy licked, but after everything they'd already done it seemed senseless. Besides, it wasn't necessary at all. The mere thought of pretty, little Paige going down on her would've been enough to make her wet in and of itself.

They kissed some more, enjoying the sensations of their bodies pressed so closely together. Hailey eventually rolled them over in stages so that Paige could be on top of her for the first time since they started this wonderful experience. Paige understood perfectly without being told that this was to allow her to take control whenever she was ready, but there was no hurry. They had all the time in the world.

So she kissed Hailey some more, slowly allowing herself to gain confidence before making the journey down Hailey's body to her prize. When felt comfortable enough she began that incredibly short, but monumental trek by swallowing her fear and taking full heed of her lover's advice to do to Hailey what she liked having done to her.

Paige started by softly kissing Hailey's long neck and delicate little ear, licking and nipping the salty flesh there while Hailey sighed with contentment. That sigh briefly sharpened when her impatient, inexperienced mouth moved to her breasts. Not that Hailey minded. The feel of Paige's lips and tongue of her excited nipples was exquisite.

Hailey's hands began to stroke Paige's dark, soft hair and softly guide her attentions. Not overly insistently, but more as a suggestion that Paige accepted without insult. She was silently grateful for the unspoken offer of help from her more experienced partner. Hailey's hands guided her gently from breast to breast and Paige took the opportunity to enjoy the texture of her lover's skin against her soft, sensitive lips as Hailey enjoyed the same from a different perspective until she'd had her fill and guided Paige slowly downward.

Paige may not have known exactly how to please another girl, but knowing wasn't really necessary. Her soft, attentive kisses first on Hailey's ribs and then her belly were enough to make Hailey squirm. She too was a tad ticklish in the belly and giggled a little when Paige's tongue licked a delicious little circle around her navel.

Paige's hands found their way to Hailey's breast while Hailey continued to lead Paige's mouth closer and closer to damp, downy cleft until, with a light kiss on those wonderful puffy lips, Paige had arrived at her goal. The smell was intoxicating, so like her own, but different. The sight was beautiful up close. A perfect little slit all puffy and red calling her in for a taste.

She would've been lying if at that moment she'd paused long enough to say all her nervousness was gone, but it was definitely having a hard time fighting against her desire to taste and explore as she stared directly into what she could only call the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen and probably ever would. One of her hands found its way down from softly massaging Hailey's breasts to gently stroke the warm, moist flower before her and the shivering sigh that simple touch elicited from Hailey's beautiful body was enough to tell her that this was the right thing to do.

With that the moment was upon her and she didn't need the soft push she received from Hailey's hand to tell her what she must do. She accepted the guidance, though, if only so she could be shown how to please Hailey that much more. She really needn't have worried too much about that.

A few tentative licks from the top to the bottom and back again were enough to bring out another shiver in Hailey's body. The taste of Hailey's sex was indescribable. It wasn't all that different from her own which she'd tasted before not only in the kiss she and Hailey had shared earlier, but on the lips of her boyfriends and from her own fingers during more curious moments.

She didn't really have the words for it, but Hailey tasted a little sweeter and had a slightly different tang then her own flavor. Not that the actual taste mattered at all. The important part was the fact that she was pleasing Hailey. It was nice, though, to realize she liked the way her new lover tasted.

But there was time for ruminating on such things later. Paige knew that and allowed the thought to fall back into the depths of her mind as she concentrated on exploring Hailey's sweet crevice with her tongue. When Hailey told her in a slightly shaky voice to use her fingers to spread apart her lips, Paige did so without hesitation and saw that the inside of Hailey's pussy was just as beautiful as those puffy outer lips and, as she licked the pink moistness, was just as tasty and sensitive.

Hailey was already squirming and panting under her new lover's tender explorations, but when that wet, warm tongue slithered up to flick at her clit without her encouragement her hips actually jumped and nearly bucked poor Paige from her place. She was about to offer Paige an apology when Paige did it again and then allowed her fingers to slide slowly between Hailey's still spread lips. Hailey gasped and brought her hands to her breast as Paige's fingers began to push gently towards penetration.

Paige may not have been an experienced pussy eater, but she was taking Hailey's advice to do to Hailey what she liked done to her very seriously. She had really liked the way Hailey had eaten and fingered her earlier, so she had every intention of doing the same to her. It was hardly a perfect copy, but Hailey found no reason to find fault in Paige's interpretation. In fact, she couldn't have done so if she wanted to as she writhed under Paige's attentions.

Paige's lips quickly wrapped themselves around Hailey's hood and sucked and flicked the sensitive tissue beneath as her fingers twisted and curled inside Hailey's tight pussy. Hailey, for her part, just writhed and humped softly while panting words of encouragement when she could manage to form them. Paige was quickly proving to be a fast learner.

They seemed to almost gain a psychic bond as Hailey approached orgasm. Just as Hailey was about to tell Paige to start fucking her with her thin, little fingers Paige changed pace all on her own. Right before Hailey was ready to reflexively hump a little too hard Paige's hand came to rest on Hailey's hips to keep her grounded enough to finish her task.

They were so in sync that when Hailey began to feel her orgasm building much faster than she'd expected Paige seemed to instinctively pick up her pace just enough to make Hailey scream with orgasmic joy. Hailey's body began to shake as if she been struck by a violent jolt of deliriously joyful electricity as Paige heroically kept going throughout. Just as Hailey thought she was finally coming down she felt it coming again and she did as Paige continued to fuck, suck and finger her poor, convulsing pussy. Paige discovered that she wasn't the only girl who occasionally squirted a little when she came.

By the time this second, glorious orgasm finished racing through Hailey's nervous system she actually found herself on the verge of passing out. Then she felt a shot of joyful pain from her sensitive clit as Paige continued to try to make her lover come. Hailey actually had to push her away to make her stop. As much as she wouldn't have minded another orgasm like the previous two she had really no desire to pass out at that moment.

"Oh my god," Hailey said with an exhausted laugh as Paige crawled up her body smiling devilishly, "Are you trying to kill me with orgasms, you little witch?"

"Was it good?" Paige asked in an innocent voice that seemed suddenly out of place to Hailey. Hailey could only laugh at first. It was just a silly question and good didn't even begin to cover it. She said as much before embracing her new lover in an impassioned embrace that last for a good while before they separated.

"You are so fucking awesome," Hailey said as she kissed Paige one more time. Paige just smiled and kissed her back while her hand drifted down to Hailey's pussy. Reluctantly, Hailey fought her off and instead they kissed a little longer before Hailey suggested they get high and then go to sleep and start all over in the morning.

"I've got a better idea," Paige said with a new found confidence that made Hailey smile.

"And what's that, Cutie?"

"How 'bout we just fuck some more and then pass out and do it again."

"Hmm," Hailey said trying her best not to laugh at Paige's eagerness. "How about a compromise."

"Yeah?"

"Let's get high, then fuck one more time and then we'll go to sleep and start again in the morning. Sound good?"

"Sounds fucking awesome," Paige replied with a smile.

And it was that. They smoked and then kissed until they ended up in going down on each other side by side until they each were reasonably satisfied and then fell asleep in each other's arms only to start all over again upon waking.

By the end of the summer it was unspoken fact that they were a couple and for nine months they were happy as happy could be until Emma came home and stole Hailey away from Paige and broke her heart. Still, while it lasted it was wonderful and it was something neither one would've given up for anything in the world.

For Paige it would be a lost ideal that would haunt her until she found Ally a few years down the road. For Hailey it would be a wonderful memory that she would carry in her heart long after her second relationship with Emma fell apart for much the same reason the first had.

Still, while it lasted it was nothing but perfect.