Discovering Paula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers

Paula's hair was in disarray and her clothes were wrinkled, with a wet spot clearly visible in the crotch of her jeans, but she was smiling. A thin smile, full of doubt, but still a smile. "Bob, do you know where I've been?" She asked him, searching his eyes for a sign that he still cared for her.

He looked down. "I saw you in the bar, talking to that guy. I saw you leave with him."

"Do you still love me?"

He took her in his arms and kissed her gently on the lips before speaking. "I will always love you."

"I, I let him fuck me. I let him cum in my pussy." She said, reassured and wanting to get it all out in the open so that they could deal with it.

"Do you still love me?" He asked, looking at her from arms length.

"Oh baby, I love you so much." She collapsed into his arms and wept gently. Now ashamed of what she had done in anger and lust.

He held her, cooing soft soothings into her ear as he petted her. Finally she pulled back away from him.

"You're really not angry?" she asked.

"Not if you will tell me about it and then let me have sloppy seconds." He grinned in relief after hours of worrying about his wife and their relationship he now knew it would be okay.

"They will be sloppy. He filled me with his cum and I'm still wet and sticky from it." She returned his lascivious grin.

Bob led her into the bedroom and stripped her gently. As he removed her jeans he saw that she had no panties on and that her pubic hair was matted with cum. Her pussy was red and raw and also had dried cum caked around it. He bent his head forward, inhaling the musky scent of sex from his beautiful wife's used sex. Hesitantly, at first and then with more urgency, his tongue flicked forward to taste his wife's swollen slit. He could taste the salty aftertaste in the juices that were again beginning to flow down her thighs. With no more reservations he dove forward, eagerly sucking and lapping on Paula's pussy.

For the third time that night Paula felt an orgasm begin to build inside her and she grabbed her husband's head and forced it tighter into her cum filled hole. "Oh yeah baby, eat his cum from my pussy. Eat your wife's used cunt. Lick me clean baby." She lifted one leg over his shoulder to give him easier access.

Her pussy spread open in front of him and thick streams of cum dripped from her slit and into his mouth. He could taste the sperm mixed with her juices and swallowed it all eagerly. He attacked her hole with vigor, sucking her swollen lips into his mouth and gently holding them between his teeth while his tongue explored them, relishing the texture and taste of her pussy. Finally he could not stand it any more and he raised up and pushed her down on the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you good now." He growled in an almost animal tone.

"Yeah fuck me baby, fuck your sexy little slut wife good. You like fucking me don't you baby." Her eyes locked with his as she spoke.

He quickly discarded the robe revealing his long erection. Without further foreplay he placed his cock at the opening of her pussy and pushed. Easily he slid deep into her. Paula marveled at the difference in feel of his cock and Richie's. Both were exciting and wonderful. She wondered if all cocks felt different and wonderful but then her mind was pulled back to their lovemaking as Bob began to pound his cock into her.

"Put your cum inside me. Mix it with his. Give me your sperm too baby."

It was a dream come true for him. He had dreamed of fucking her after she had sex with another man and now it was happening. The thought and her slutty monologue forced him over the edge and he erupted into her. His long cock spurting stream after stream of his cum deep into her pussy.

She felt him clench and then felt his come flow into her. She was overwhelmed with the sensation and the idea of her husband's cum mixing with her lover's and her own orgasm wracked her body intensely. The two lovers, man and wife, clung to each other for a long time. Both were relieved that their relationship was intact and both were excited by the prospect of their new life together.

Finally Bob rolled over and looked at his lovely wife. "Thank you." He said softly.

"Thank you." She replied. "I never knew it would be so, so, wonderful!"

"You liked it then?"

"Oh yes, and I definitely want to do it again. If it's okay with you that is." She looked at him eagerly.

"Yes, certainly, but sometime I want to be there to watch. Maybe join in."

"That sounds interesting." She grinned and leaned over and kissed him.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers
12