Discovering Perverted Desires

Story Info
Amanda finds that Ryan is very kinky minded.
32.1k words
4.53
273.7k
506
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

Ryan watched as his girlfriend talked with his mother and aunt. They were at a family get together at his parents' home. His parents periodically did these get-togethers at their home. Ryan's father loved the idea of always staying in touch with family as much as possible and these get-togethers helped in bringing all the family together. Ryan marveled at the fact how Amanda, his girlfriend, had been quickly accepted as a part of the family.

Especially his mom and aunt who had threatened to break all relationship with him if he ever broke off with her. His aunt, Jamie, was the sister of his father. But he had no intention of ever leaving Amanda. In fact he was planning to propose to her in a couple of weeks.

Ryan met Amanda at his doctor's office where she works as a registered nurse. Ryan is thirty two years old and works as marketing manager at a large software firm. He played college football but a serious knee injury in his senior year dashed any hopes of becoming a professional baseball player. He is 6'1" and being part of the jock culture works out on a regular basis to stay fit.

Amanda is a cute twenty nine years old with a very charming personality. She is 5'6", pretty face, has a nicely proportionate body with perky A cup breasts and has wavy blonde hair that she keeps at shoulder length. She had the kind of personality that made it possible for everyone to be comfortable around her. She was really easy to talk to with an infectious smile. Due to her nice personality she always attracted a lot of admirers but also her being pretty was a factor. They have been dating for one and a half year and living together for one year now.

After they started dating, Amanda made a quite a bit of positive impact in Ryan's life. Before Amanda, he used to hang out with friends who were a bad influence on him. He went to bars with them all the time, got drunk, and most importantly did not keep a close relationship with his parents. But Amanda changed all that, now he only occasionally met with his friends, drank a lot less, and reconnected with his parents and family.

As Ryan watched his girlfriend chatting with his mom and aunt, his aunt's son joined them. They were obviously talking about something funny since they giggled and laughed quite a bit. Soon his mom and aunt left leaving Amanda with his cousin Jack. He was not much fond of his cousin since he knew that he was a complete douche bag.

Jack recently turned eighteen and plays high school football. Ryan knew that Jack had a crush on Amanda but did not care. He got a kick out of the fact that Jack was envious that he had such a hot girl.

Whenever they would meet, he noticed that Jack was always sneaking looks at her and always tried to talk to her whenever she was alone. Jack would sweet talk to her, give her compliments about her beauty, clothes, body, just anything to flatter he. Amanda was aware of the eighteen year old's crush on her. In fact quite a few times Ryan teased Amanda about her high school admirer. But she felt very uncomfortable by his boyish crush on her. She thought that an eighteen year old should be trying to chase someone his age instead of an old lady like her.

Amanda was even surprised that Ryan did not mind the fact that Jack had a crush on her and always checked her out. She knew that Ryan did not like Jack But he did not even mind when some other guy or even one of his friend would hit on her. She even asked him about it that how come he does not get mad when other guys hit on her and he explained to her that he gets a kick out of it because other men desire her but he is the lucky one whom she loves. He is the one who gets to take her home while other guys just fantasize about her. But there was a time when Ryan used to get incredibly jealous when other guys used to give her attention but slowly he realized that Amanda would always get attention. He still got jealous but was in better control of it. Amanda was very glad that he had become so understanding.

As Jack was saying something to Amanda, she looked towards Ryan and made a face as if she needed rescuing. Ryan decided to have pity on her and joined both of them. But as soon as he came, Jack made an excuse and left.

"Thank god you were close by," said Amanda with a sense of relief.

"Why? what happened?" Ryan asked.

"Well...Jack wants me to be his prom night date and I said no but he was simply not giving

up...he was just pestering me to be his date."

"Ummm...poor kid getting his heart stomped by a sexy seductress." He said grinning

"Why don't you try to talk to your cousin about his infatuation...he is just a kid...I doubt it that he has any clue." She said.

"I do not want to embarrass him by talking to him about his crush on my girlfriend...plus I enjoy watching you squirm when he is around." said Ryan chuckling.

"Very funny...for god's sake he plays football...he is a jock in high school...I bet he can easily find a date...I don't understand what he sees in an older woman like me?" she said with exasperation.

"I don't know about the old part...but there is a lot to see where you are concerned and Jack is not the only one who sees that." Said Ryan mischievously.

"Yeah...yeah...whatever...I do not want to hear about your ego boosters. But he is such a sweet kid...I just feel bad for him sometimes." She responded.

"Yeah sweet...you are right...that kid has quite a mouth on him and once you hear that I seriously doubt that you think of him of being sweet and innocent. " Ryan said with amusement.

Before Amanda could respond, they were joined by Ryan's Father and Uncle. They made small talk. As they talked, David, Jack's father, also joined them. David had wandering eyes and had a tendency to check out younger attractive woman and try to chat them up. Ryan was well aware of his tendencies and had noticed his wandering eyes on Amanda on quite a few occasions but for whatever reason he had not yet tried to chat her up. This evening was no different, he had been letting his eyes linger on Amanda throughout the evening.

Amanda was wearing a short sleeved, knee length dress with a round neck that showed just the tantalizing swell of her small breasts. The dress nicely hugged her upper body and flared at the hips. She looked lovely with her hair left open. They had a good time and Ryan felt really lucky to have a such a nice family and a wonderful girlfriend.

Ryan and Amanda left for their apartment after having dinner. As Ryan was driving he remembered about running into Amanda's uncle, her mom's brother Greg, at the gym.

"Wow...at the gym..."she said with disbelief, "What was he doing at the gym...did he come to meet someone?"

"You sure are shocked hearing that...can't the poor man come to the gym to workout?"

"Wow...he was actually there to workout...I am shocked"

"So tell me why I always get feeling that you really hate him...and before you deny it...let me tell you I see things and I see that you always avoid him...even avoid talking about him...what is going on. You should be able to share everything with me...so tell me what's up." He said seriously.

"Well...it is just that he is not a good man even though he seems to be so nice when you talk to him and my parents also think he is this awesome person but he is not. He always cheated on his wife and when she finally got fed up with his antics and divorced...he fought tooth and nail to avoid giving her child support and she was not even asking him for spousal support just child support...he is a jerk. He actually got everyone in the family to believe he is actual victim in the whole thing...he is very cunning."

"He does always comes across as a nice guy...I would have never thought of him as a jerk...he is charming but he does seems like a self-centered guy."

"Yep and knows well to use his charm and his guile to deceive people like my parents. You are right I do really hate that man."

"But to be very frank your dislike for him seems very personal...tell me really what is the other reason you really hate him?"

"It is something I really hate thinking about and never talked about with anyone...I want you to promise me that you will not get angry and will keep a cool head...Do you promise?"

"What is it all about...I am getting worried now...just tell me. "Ryan said with unease.

"You have to give me your word first." said Amanda firmly.

"Alright fine...I promise." Ryan promised.

"I told you like how he always cheated on his wife...he has been also accused by a couple of his female employees at his furniture store regarding inappropriate sexual advances...he has kind of done the same to me and one of my cousin. "she said hesitatingly.

"That bastard...that fat ugly bastard...I am going to put a beat down on him." Ryan said with fury.

"Ryan...please...you promised me...you have to be level headed about it." She said with alarm.

He clenched his fist in anger as he drove and then said, "Tell me what he said...what he did...I do not want you to hold back anything from me."

"Alright...well the first time I noticed him eyeing me was my freshman year of college...he also would make suggestive remarks when we were alone...asking if I have boyfriends in college...that I must be driving the college boys crazy with a hot body like mine...he did compliment me a lot. I simply never paid any attention to his creepy compliments and remarks. And he was very careful that he only said those things when he was alone with me." She said as they reached their apartment.

They decided to go inside, get comfortable in their apartment and talk about it. They got inside and he asked her if she needed something to drink and she told him to get a glass of wine. She really needed the drink before continuing to talk about her uncle. He handed her the drink and she downed it in one gulp. Ryan was surprised seeing her do that but decided not to say anything and just refilled her glass.

"Alright tell me what else did he do." He said seriously.

"Well...over the years he kept up his creepy talk and even telling me that if I had any questions about boys to feel free to talk to him...then he started touching me but he was kind of very casual about it...lingering hands on my back, shoulder, legs, hips...holding my hands longer...it was very weird I did not know what to do so I just ignored his touches. He made the touching look so incidental...he slowly escalated his touching...grabbing my boobs...my ass, swatting my ass but very careful to make it look incidental or something playful." She said.

"How come you never told your parents about him...talk to someone about him?" Ryan asked disquietingly.

Amanda looked at him nervously and responded, "I was kind of afraid...plus I did not want to create any problems in the family...my parents really like him, he is an asshole but he has helped them quite a few times...he is crafty...I did not want the risk of him turning around the whole thing and somehow put the blame on me...he is good at misleading people and making them trust him...no wonder he has such a successful business." She said with a tinge of sadness.

Then she continued, "I let him get his cheap thrills...I just avoid him and told him a few times that he should not touch me inappropriately and he simply blew off saying that I was acting very prudish and that he did not do anything inappropriate...he even once pulled me onto his lap in front my parents...telling them how I will always be a little girl to him...it was sickening but ever since I moved out from my parents' home after graduating from college, I barely see or meet him...basically I only run into him at my parents' home" She paused as she took a big gulp of wine and then she continued, "But I think he was always kind of afraid of doing anything more than to get his cheap thrills...he never tried anything more than groping and touching..." She hesitated nervously and visibly trembled before saying,"...And he always touched me over my clothes..." saying that she finished her second glass of wine.

Ryan noticed her tremble and the acute nervousness that she displayed. He poured her more wined and then asked as his heart started beating rapidly, "Baby...has anything happened recently." His voice was full of tenderness and concern.

She looked at him, her eyes looked so sad and she nodded nervously. He asked with unease, "When did it happen...where did it happen?"

"Last weekend when my parents had us and uncle Greg over at their house." She said softly

He was shocked to hear it, "When?...I do not think you were ever alone with him that evening." He said trying to remember that evening.

"Well...you and uncle Greg had been drinking quite a bit...and you were feeling a little bit frisky...do you remember?" She asked and Ryan looked confused and simply nodded. "The two us stepped out on to the backyard deck since you wanted to make out...it was dark outside and we were heavily making out when we heard the patio door open...we quickly stopped and it was uncle Greg who joined us outside." She paused to take a sip of her wine before continuing. " We were standing at the railing...with me in the middle. He started telling you how you are so lucky to have a hot girlfriend like me...as he said that he put his hand on my lower back. "

As she was relating what happened, Ryan's heart started beating even faster. "And you just chuckled and agreed with him and he simply moved his hand down to my ass and cupped it over my skirt...I think the alcohol in him made him very bold...I was just shocked but did not want to create a scene...I normally would quickly swat his hand away but I did not do so this time for the fear that you may see that and it could turn out to be very bad." She paused again and sipped on her wine.

Ryan was waiting with bated breath and remembering that evening and said suddenly, "And I kissed you right in front of him."

"Yes...the alcohol had made you very brash...you really laid down that kiss...and as you kissed me, he put his hand under my skirt...I was wearing a thong...he grabbed my naked ass and squeezed it roughly...I gasped when he did that and it just encouraged you to kiss me harder."

"Oh god...I remember that...I just thought you liked the kissing and I just increased the intensity without even thinking...that fucking bastard...I cannot believe that old fat pig touched you while I was right there" He said with rising anger.

He was furious but at the same time Ryan realized that he was rock hard too. He was really confused by his arousal. The whole scenario of his girlfriend being felt up her uncle as he hungrily kissed her was really turning him on and at the same time he was livid with anger.

He was so confused. He felt his throat to dry up when he asked, "Did he run his hand all over you...under the skirt?" His tone had changed, it had a tinge of lust in it.

Amanda felt the change in Ryan, he was aroused. She said hoarsely, "Yes he did."

"Tell me everything...what did he do?" He asked earnestly.

"Ryan...baby please just leave...let us not talk about it." She said with trepidation.

"I really need to know sweetheart." He said insistently. Suddenly he grabbed her face and kissed her hard with lust.

"I need to know the details how that creep touched you." Ryan said while lustily looking into her eyes.

Realization dawned on her that Ryan truly wanted to know the details because it was feeding his lust and she hesitatingly said, "He ran his hands all over my ass, squeezing it...he ran his fingers through between my ass cheeks...and then he put his hand between my legs...cupped my pussy over my panties as you kissed me." Amazingly remembering that moment got her nether region to produce moisture and she squeezed her thighs together reflexively.

Ryan noticed her squeezing her thighs and he took the wine glass from her hand and put it aside and then took her into his arms.

He felt a pit in the bottom of his stomach as he asked her huskily, "Were you wet when he cupped your pussy...could he feel your wetness through the panties?"

Amanda bit her lower lip nervously and nodded. His hard cock throbbed and twitched inside his pants and all of a sudden without speaking a word he planted his lips on her lips. He kissed her hungrily as he ran his hands over her young nubile body. Soon he had Amanda on the floor with her dress bunched around her waist and he had moved the gusset of her panties aside as he ate her wet pussy. As he ate her, Amanda put her hands on his head and pushed him down on her pussy while moaning loudly. They both were in the throes of passion. Ryan was out of mind with lust thinking how she was felt up by another man as he kissed her. Amanda was turned on by seeing how turned on Ryan was.

The orgasm that coursed through her body as Ryan ate her was intense. She thrashed on the floor bucking up her hips in the air but Ryan was relentless he kept his mouth clamped on her gushing pussy.

"Oh baby...ohhhh...babyeeee...give me a break...I need a break.." She said to him breathlessly as she kept cumming. Ryan just loved making her cum and for him the sight of Amanda cumming hard and giving in completely to the her carnal pleasure was the biggest aphrodisiac for him. The harder she came, the harder he got. Finally he removed his mouth, giving her some respite.

Then as the intense sensations subsided, she got on her knees to suck his cock. She played with his balls while sucking his cock. Alternating between sucking his cock and his balls. She really loved the feeling of a hard cock stuffed in her mouth and she did not mind swallowing cum either. She was one of those girls who truly enjoyed sex, there was no pretending about it with her.

Her expert sucking brought Ryan close to cumming but she backed off. After he had enough of her mouth on his cock, he pulled her up and kissed her hard. Still kissing her he pushed her down on her back, then he got between Amanda's open legs and pushed her legs back with her knees above her breasts and her round ass raised above the floor. Looking so obscenely open, her pink pussy lips glistening with moisture, ready to be mounted. Ryan looked at her with lust filled eyes and then ran his tongue between the lips of her wet pussy making her shudder and moan.

Ryan says to her lustily, "Hold your legs open like this for me baby. " Hooking her arms behind her knees, she pulled her legs further towards her upper body even more. Ryan got directly above her horizontally, balancing just on his toes and his hands firmly planted on both sides of her. He lined his hard cock with her pussy and shoved into her with a hard thrust. Amanda gasped loudly as she was filled up.

Amanda was very surprised with Ryan's aggressive demeanor, he had never been rough with her. But at the same time she had never seen him so turned on and she loved it when he was turned on, it go her wet. And she was wetter than normal, willing to receive him whatever way he wanted to give it to her.

He started fucking her with long strokes with a very fast tempo. He was basically drilling his cock into her fuck hole. Pounding into her aggressively like a jackhammer. The room was filled with slapping noises mixed with Ryan's grunting and loud moaning of Amanda. He fucked her like a common street whore. Giving it to her hard and fast. Amanda had never been fucked this hard before. As the sensations intensified in her body, she came hard. She had never cum this hard in her entire life, she let go of her legs and desperately grabbed the carpet as her hips involuntarily bucked up in air.

Her reaction drove Ryan even more crazy with lust. He just loved watching Amanda cum. He started pounding into her even harder and as sweat dripped from his body. They were like animals rutting in heat. Soon another intense orgasm starting coursing through her body as Ryan continued pounding her pussy like an animal. She screamed loudly and went limp. Her body was just too overwhelmed with intense sensations. At the same time Ryan also emptied his balls inside her, coating the walls of her pussy with his cum. Feeling completely exhausted he just laid down on Amanda's limp body and kissed her sweat covered face.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers
123456...9