Discovering Perverted Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started thrusting his cock into her mouth as if fucking her mouth. Amanda was completely caught off guard by his action since he had never done that before. Trying her best to accommodate more of his manhood in her mouth she looked up at him. It even more inflamed Ryan's lust, his beautiful fiancee looking at him with half his hard cock stuffed in her pretty mouth. He jammed even more of his cock into her pretty mouth making her gag and sputter saliva. She instinctively moved her head back letting his shaft fall out of her mouth while still holding his cock in her dainty hands.

She said, "Baby...go slow." Her voice was a mix of sexual excitement and uneasiness.

He kept looking at her and then responded,"Do not use your hands...I am going to fuck your mouth." He said coarsely. A tremor of excitement ran through her body hearing him say that and she understood what Ryan intended to do. She felt humiliated because Ryan intended to debase her to satiate his lust.

Right now he did not see her as an intelligent, well-educated, intellectual woman. She was just a hot body to be used to satisfy a man's carnal hunger. She was intellectually disgusted but at the same time she could feel more moisture seeping into her womanhood.

Ryan put his hands on the back of her head and thrust forward. In spite of her aversion, she moved her hands to grab his naked ass for support and opened her mouth to accommodate his thick shaft. After that basically he started ramming his thick seven inch manhood into her open mouth. He fiercely fucked her mouth. Each time he would ram into her mouth she would choke, gag and spit out saliva and he would let up, pulling out his cock. Then as soon as she caught her breath, he shoved his back into her mouth. Initially she could only take half of his cock in her mouth. But he was relentlessly kept on savagely thrusting into her mouth, forcing her to slowly take more of his hardness into her mouth. She also instinctively adjusted, relaxed her throat muscles in order to take in more of his cock. After five minutes of brutal face fucking, Amanda was able to completely take his cock inside, deep throating him. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair and his balls were hanging below her chin. Her face was covered with the slimy mix of spit and precum. Her face was an obscene mess but yet she looked so beautiful.

As he continued using her mouth as a fuck hole, Amanda had gotten more aroused and her panties were soaking wet now. Without even realizing she was immensely aroused by the way Ryan had taken control and force fucked her mouth. She had submitted to her lover's need to use her for his lust and had discovered that her submission brought our feelings of sexual excitement that she had never known before. This new discovery about herself brought in feelings of self-loathing but her arousal easily overcame it.

She continued to willingly accept his savage onslaught and took pride every time she deep throated him. Now she was completely consumed by lust. She was choking, gagging, spitting saliva, her eyes were watering but she was not distressed. Simply enjoying the feeling of the thick cock and its smooth skin inside her mouth.

Suddenly he pulled his cock out of her mouth and snarled at her,"Suck on my balls!"

She immediately got under his wet and slimy cock and took his hairy balls in her pretty mouth. She could taste the sweat on his balls and smell the musky odor of his sweaty balls. But instead of being put off by it she found it to be very arousing. She hungrily kissed, licked and sucked on his balls.

Ryan was out mind his lust and wanted to fuck her now.. He roughly pulled her up to standing position and kissed her hard. Exchanging saliva and tasting his own cock on her lips.

"I need to fuck your pussy now!" He growled at her with lust. He ripped open the buttons of her shorts and pushed the shorts down to her feet. She looked at him panting with lust and excitement as she stepped out of her shorts.

"Bend over the bed with your legs spread!" He barked at her. She obediently did as he asked her to do. Still wearing her pink thong, her round ass looked hot. Ryan moved behind her, hungrily ran his hands over the fleshy orbs, squeezing them. Then he spanked her mildly making Amanda yelp and she buried her head in her hands. Then he spanked her harder a few more times which completely reddened the smooth creamy skin of her ass. She looked back at him and her face was flushed with excitement. As she looked at him Amanda flinched as Ryan ripped off the flimsy panties she was wearing.

He lined his hard cock with the sopping wet, swollen pussy lips and impaled her on the entire length of his hard shaft with a savage thrust. Amanda screamed loudly as she was filled up.

Ryan slowly withdrew his cock as her wet pussy lips clung on to the withdrawing hard meat. He just left the tip of his cock inside the inner lips of her pussy without moving. Amanda was desperate for relief and moved her hips to get his cock back inside her wet aching hole. But as she tried to move, he held her hips in place and again impaled her in one savage thrust. Making her scream again. Desperate for release, Amanda was out of mind with lust as Ryan repeated his actions few more times.

"Please baby give it to me...I need it.' Amanda begged.

Hearing her beg like this, Ryan could not hold herself back any more longer. He started pounding into her like a madman. Their bedroom was filled with the sloppy, wet sound of a hard cock filling up a wet, leaking fuck hole. He did not last long. He kept fucking her till he emptied his balls inside her. They both came together hard and collapsed on the bed.

For both of them it was the most emotionally and physically draining sexual experience of their life. They just lay there on the bed panting, lost in the throes of the aftereffect of sexual release.

After some time Ryan turned sideways towards Amanda and propped himself up on his elbow. Amanda was lying down on her stomach with her face turned away from him. He gently removed the hair sticking to her sweaty neck and gently kissed her slender neck.

He whispered to her, "Sweetheart I really got carried away...are you alright?" He said ruefully.

She did not respond for a few moments and then turned towards him and shyly said, "Yes I am fine."

"Did I hurt you?" He asked with concern.

"Stop worrying...you did not hurt me. It was extremely intense but you did not hurt me." She reassured him.

"I am so glad. I just was so turned on, out of mind with lust." He said giving her a sheepish smile.

"Do not think about it. I need to go and clean up then we can go to bed." She really did not want to talk about what happened.

Next morning they left for work without even mentioning about what transpired last evening. Amanda chose to shun all thoughts about it and kept herself busy with work, dealing with patients and her co-workers. Jack called her a few times but she simply ignored his calls. She had already made up her mind to tell him that she will not kiss him but she wanted to talk to him when Ryan would be with her.

While Amanda shunned all thoughts about last evening, Ryan could not help but think about it. Entire day at work he was distracted. The image of Amanda with her mouth completely stuff with his hard cock kept coming up in his head. It was amazing to him that how well she handled his hard face fucking. In fact she became submissive and took it whatever way he gave her. On top of that she got so turned on that her pussy juices were dripping out of her hot pussy.

He had never expected her to allow him to take her like a slut. This beautiful, intelligent, strong woman had allowed him to completely debase her in order to please him. He was rock hard thinking about her.

Later in the evening after having their dinner, Amanda told Ryan about Jack calling him while she was at work.

"I am going to call him right now and tell him that his dreams will remain dreams." she said to Ryan.

"Why? I thought you wanted to give him the present he wants." Ryan said innocently.

Hearing him say that she rolled her eyes."Now don't put that on me. It was you who wanted me to kiss your sorry ass cousin. I am not going to do it. Can you imagine if anyone finds out how embarrassing it will?" She asked

Ryan just shrugged it off and said,"You worry too much nobody will find out. It is just a kiss and it will make that dumb kid's day. You have already told him that you will do it."

"Nah, Nah, Nah...I never said yes to him. I simply talked to him and only because you wanted me to. I understand you feel bad now that you used to be mean to him but I know now why. Jack is a complete jerk." She was recalling the way he spoke to her on the phone. "I am not going to do anything for him."

"Come on babe give him his present. You are right I want you to do it and you are not going to do it for him but for me." His voice was getting lusty.

"I do not understand it why you want your fiancee to do that. I do not want to lead him on, give him any wrong ideas. You are the only one I should kiss." She was truly apprehensive about going through it.

"You know why...it is just so exciting doing something this naughty. Do not think about it too much, just do it for me. You saw me yesterday. We had some serious fun." His voice was full of desire. Hearing about yesterday Amanda blushed.

"Call him let him know that you are going to make his day." He said with excitement.

"I really do not feel like talking to him. He likes to talk too much. There is really no need, when we go to the party on Saturday, I will find a way to get together with him and kiss him. And that is all it will be just a quick kiss and he better keep his hands to himself." She said that with trepidation in her voice while her heart was beating wildly inside her chest.

"I understand you do not want to...but he has been calling you, just return his call let him know that you will do it. Tell him not to call you again and you will see him Saturday." His voice was filled with clear arousal and the front of his pant was tented.

Without saying anything Amanda put her cell phone on speaker and called Jack. Her hands shook as she hit the call back button.

"Hey baby...I was thinking you have forgotten about. But I knew you will call." Jack said with a chuckle.

"I just wanted to let you know Jack that I will see you Saturday. I will give you your kiss and I want to make it clear that it is just a one time thing. And when we do it you better keep your hands to yourself." She told him firmly.

"Don't be that way...do not deny yourself. I know you want to be petted while you suck on my tongue. Your hot body begs to be felt up baby. When I get you alone with me, a girl like you would want me to get know your body." He said cockily.

"You are so full of yourself." She said with disgust."And what do you mean by "a girl like you"? What kind of girl am I? What do you think of me?" She was pissed at him.

"Kind of girl who calls other guys when her boyfriend is not around." Jack said smugly.

Amanda face turned crimson and she looked at Ryan feeling completely ashamed. She simply did not know how to respond to that. He mouthed at her that not to worry everything is okay. He was rubbing his hard cock through his pants.

"I need to hang up now. And I do not want you to call me again. I will see you at your graduation party." She said softly.

"Okay whatever...but before you hang up tell me what you are wearing." He said to her as if it was the most normal thing for him to ask.

Amanda was completely shocked by what he asked her. "That is none of your business." She said with annoyance.

"Oh don't be that way you know you want to tell me otherwise you would have hung up by now." He said arrogantly. She again felt the heat rising up her face.

Ryan got behind her and grabbed her braless tits over her thin cotton night shirt. He kissed her neck and whispered lustily,"He is right, you want to tell him what you are wearing."

She looked back at him gently biting her lower lip,"I shouldn't...this is getting out of hand." She whispered nervously.

He played with her hard sensitive nipples making her moan softly."Tell him." He said hoarsely.

"I am wearing a nightshirt." She said softly.

"Nice...what else?" Jack asked.

"Panties."

"See I told you that you want me to know. Tell me what kind of night shirt and panties you are wearing." He said with authority.

"Describe to him in detail so that he can visualize you baby." Ryan whispered lustily into her ear while pressing his hardness on to her ass.

"It is knit cotton night shirt, short sleeve, v-neck, it comes down till mid thigh. The panties are blue, bikini panties." Her voice was tinged with excitement and uneasiness.

"I am hanging up now." She said.

"One last thing before you hang up...are you wet?"

"Yes." She said softly and hung up the phone. Then she turned around and kissed Ryan hard.

They both were very turned on.

"Oh baby what are we doing? Why are we involving someone else in our sex life?" She asked uneasily. "We really should not do anything that we may regret."

"Do not think too much about, just have fun...it is okay." He kissed her hard after that.

That night again they had a really good sexual session. It was not like yesterday when the prim and proper Amanda was used like a slut. This time Ryan kept his lust in check but she did deep throat him again. Ryan was very amazed by how quickly she was able learn how to deepthroat. She truly loved sex and taking care of a man's sexual needs.

Rest of the week went by way too quickly for Amanda. She was dreading going to the graduation party. But at the same time she could not deny that she was feeling a bit of excitement. The whole idea of sneaking around to steal a kiss, doing something that she should not be doing, it was exciting. It was so naughty.

Another affect of this was the kind of attention she was getting from Ryan. He was extra attentive, more frisky and lusty. She loved this new extra attention and loved how turned on Ryan is around her. Barely able to keep his hands off her. Despite all of her misgivings she was getting seduced by this taboo involvement of another man in their sex life.

"So what are you wearing to the party today?" asked Ryan.

"That is a first. You have never asked me before what I am going to wear. Do you have something particular in your mind?" She asked with an amused smile.

"No, nothing in particular. Just want you to look sexy and desirable. Can I pick the clothes for you?" He asked with a twinkle in your eyes.

"No thanks. I do not want to go to your aunt's home looking like a slut." She said with mock indignation.

"I promise it will be tasteful. You will look elegant and feel sexy also." He said pleadingly. "I want to dress you up for Jack." He added while looking straight into her eyes.

She kept looking at him for a few moments without saying anything. "Okay, pick what you want me to wear for Jack." Her voice trembled as she uttered those words.

"Go, take your bath and I will find something for you to wear." His voice was filled with excitement.

He picked a skirt that ended one inch above her knees.It was the kind of skirt that hugged her hips showing off her round ass and flared slightly at the bottom. With the skirt he chose a button front, sleeveless ivory top with round neck. Then he picked a tiny, flimsy g-string and a thin sheer black bra with front clasp. He just loved this kind of bra on her small, firm, pert A cup tits.

When Amanda saw what he had picked for her to wear she was impressed. It was going to make her look sexy and elegant. The only thing that concerned her was wearing the black bra with the ivory top. Silhouette of the black bra would be visible to everyone but she was feeling naughty and decided to go with it.

She looked at Ryan,"Nice choice, I like what you have picked." She started dressing and Ryan stayed there watching the love of her life dress for another man. He loved the way she pulled up the tiny flimsy panties he had picked for her. The way it moved up over her smooth, long legs, over the flare of her hips and fit her in a snug way, it looked sexy. The tiny black string in the back disappearing between her creamy, smooth, round ass cheeks.Then she put on the sheer black bra. It was very thin and her pink nipples were clearly visible through the black material.

"Stop staring at me! You are making me very self-conscious." She said laughing. "You wait outside and let me dress up alone." She was enjoying his attention.

Ryan just smiled and left her alone. He sat in the living room drinking beer and watching TV. After some time same came out of the bedroom and did a pirouette for him.

"So how do I look?" She asked. She looked beautiful.

She had tied her blonde hair in a stylish, high ponytail, the makeup was lightly applied, she was wearing open toed strappy heels which made her legs look even more sexier. The silhouette of her black bra was visible under the ivory top which made her look very alluring. The skirt he had chosen was made of very thin fabric and hug her hips tightly. Therefore every time she walked it was very discernible the way her supple ass undulated under her skirt. She looked so prim and proper but still so sexy.

"You look hot. Jack is going to love the way you have dressed for him." He said to her with lust. She looked at him nervously bit her lower lip when he said that.

She suddenly hugged him tightly and said, "I am so nervous baby. We can still back off and not go through with it." She was again trying to be sensible about it.

"Besides being nervous, are you also feeling excited?" He asked suddenly.

She held on to him without a word coming out of her mouth. "I know you baby...you are excited, thinking about the naughtiness, the sneaking around to do something that is wrong...I know you are enjoying the excitement."

"It is true but it is just that I do not like Jack." She said with an air of displeasure.

"Don't think too much. He is just a guy you are being naughty with." Saying that he took her into his arms and gave her wet lip kiss. He grabbed her ass over the skirt and squeezed it. He was surprised that how well you he could feel her ass, the fabric of the skirt was really thin.

He continued talking to her,"You know Jack was right about you enjoying being kissed." He continued playing with her ass. "I really want you to enjoy your kiss with him. Just think of him as a guy you are using for pleasure. You come back to me with wetness between your legs." He said lustily and kissed her hard.

"Will you do it?" He asked and she shyly just nodded.

"When we get there I will give you some space so that you get the opportunity to get together with you admirer. I will just go around and mingle. And you don't just keep standing and chatting with my aunt and my mother." He said with a smile.

"I won't, I will mingle too." She said.

By the time they got to the house of Ryan's Aunt, a lot of people were already there. There was big tent erected in the back yard and a catering service had been hired to grill and serve food and drinks. The crowd in the backyard was a mix of Jack's friends and relatives and friends of his parents.

They both went in and first of all went up to David and Jamie congratulating them on the graduation of their son. David could not help but run his eyes all over Amanda.

Jamie said,"Nice Amanda, I like your outfit. You look hot."

"Thanks Jamie" Amanda said happily.

Then we walked over to Jack who was standing with a friend to congratulate him. They congratulated Jack and Amanda gave him the graduation greeting card that she had bought for him.

"Thanks for the nice card guys and special thanks to you Ryan for coming to the party with Amanda." He said with a smirk. "Parties are always better with beautiful woman present and she is easily the hottest one here." He said grinning. Jack had gotten much more bolder and it annoyed Ryan a little bit.

123456...9