Discovering Perverted Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's friend was black with tattoos over his arms. He was checking out Amanda too and he said,"You right bro, she is a hottie."

"Okay kids enough ogling the nice lady, we gonna go and say hello to other people we know." Said Ryan with a slight annoyance. They went around meeting other family members who were there and other people that they knew.

Then Ryan left Amanda with his mother to go and talk to a couple of guys he knew from the neighborhood. "I will go and say hello to them, have not seen them in a while...you enjoy." Saying that he winked at her.

"You sure about it Ryan?...You really want me to do this?" She asked nervously.

"Yes...I really want you to do it."

She nervously squeezed his hand when he responded in affirmative. He was going to stay away from her so that Jack will get the opportunity to claim her. While they had been walking around meeting with other people, Amanda had glanced at Jack and knew that he was keeping an eye on her. Now that Ryan had walked away her heart was pounding with anticipation of the things to come.

She stood chatting with Ryan's mom and then a friend of hers joined them. As they chatted David also joined them. They joked and talked about inane stuff. All the while they talked David simply was not able to tear his eyes of Amanda's hot body. Soon Ryan's mom and her friend left to mingle leaving Amanda with David.

"Jamie is right you do look ravishing." He said as soon as the other two women walked away.

"Oh...thanks David." She said.

"But let me be clear it is not the attire that make you ravishing, in fact you are the one making the clothes look better. You have such a hot body, I bet you look even more ravishing without clothes." He added lecherously.

Hearing him say that Amanda visibly flushed. "David! you are embarrassing me."

"Hey there is nothing to be embarrassed about being such a hottie." He said. "You know I am so envious of Ryan that he gets to take you to bed every night, I sure hope he is taking good care of you. If not I can give him some pointers how to make you feel good. In fact I can show you some things to make you feel really good." He whispered lecherously while moving closer to her and put his hand on her back making her flinch.

Ryan watched both of them from distance. He was sure that David was putting the moves on his fiancee but he did not have any inclination to intervene. He was content watching his fiancee being the object of lust for another man.

"That is really inappropriate David. You should be not saying such things to me." Amanda admonished him.

"Come on don't get all touchy about it. A girl like you must be used to getting hit on by admirers." He said with a sly smile.

"Yeah but I did not expect this from someone in the family. Do you know what would happen if Jamie finds out about your wandering eyes?" She said accusingly.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her. I won't tell her if you don't either." He said casually. "Ever since I met you for the very first time I have been thinking about you and finally I could not hold myself back any longer. " He said lustily while looking straight into her eyes. At the same time he ran his hand over her back feeling up the straps of her bra. It send a shiver down her spine. They were standing at the patio away from the crowd. The hedge was behind them, giving David the opportunity to touch her without anyone noticing.

"You look so sexy with the black bra showing through your elegant blouse. It looks very seductive." He said smoothly as he continued to move his fingertips on her back, feeling her spine through the silk. Amanda was caught up in the moment and already worked up due to what she and Ryan had planned for the evening. She simply let the insolent man touch her.

"That was the idea and I guess I succeeded. I do like to look good for my admirers." She said naughtily.

She suddenly looked towards where she had seen Ryan last and found him staring at her intensely. He knew what was going on and he was okay with it. That knowledge send another shiver down her spine.

Suddenly a middle-aged, pot-bellied, Hispanic man joined David and Amanda, "Hey David who is this beauty that you have been hogging? You sure are pretty." Said the man to Amanda.

"Mario you asshole. You are such a killjoy. You just couldn't let me spend some quality time with such a beautiful woman." He said with mock anger.

"Whatever man, you gotta share such a beauty." He said to him and then turned to Amanda,"Hello beautiful my name is Mario. I am David's next door neighbor."

"Hey I am the one who decides with whom I share my beauty." Said Amanda with mock indignation. "By the way my name is Amanda." As soon as she responded Mario moved forward and gave her a quick hug which caught Amanda completely off guard.

"Wow you smell and feel great. But that is great to know you don't mind being shared though." He said with a shit eating grin.

"Yeah dream on...I am not that kind of girl." She said that but a tremor ran through her body knowing that soon she will be making out with Jack at her fiance's behest. "And anyways you both are barking up the wrong tree, I am a taken woman." She showed Mario her engagement ring.

"But you still like the amorous attention of lecherous men like us." He said with a smirk. "And who is the lucky man or should I say unlucky man." He asked.

"She is Ryan's fiancee." said David.

"Aaah...Ryan, Jamie's nephew." He said while blatantly checking her out. "I like what you are wearing...very sexy." He said to Amanda while glancing at David's arm that was behind her.

"And why do think he could be unlucky?" She asked curiously.

"Well with a hot girl like you, who enjoys receiving the attention of other men...he will always have to keep a close eye on you." He said with a chuckle.

"Ryan is not the jealous kind and I am a big girl, I can take care of myself, he knows."

"I am pretty sure you can easily handle both of us." Mario responded salaciously. Hearing him say that David grinned and Amanda blushed.

"You are really a perverted old man." She said playfully.

"Hey who you calling old I am only 48 years old same as David." Said Mario with mock indignation. "We are what you call to be middle-aged perverted men."

Amanda burst out laughing.

"So what were you guys talking about before I got here?" asked Mario.

"I was just letting her know that I am here if Ryan and her had any questions about carnal pleasures." David chuckled.

"Hey that is a good idea. It is the duty of experienced guys like us to help out the less experienced. Especially a hot, beautiful girl like you has needs that should be taken care of properly. It would be a shame if due to lack of experience Ryan is unable to take care of all your needs." Mario lecherously stated.

"Thanks for your generous lecherous offer but we have a great sex life or as you say our carnal pleasures are very satisfactory. Ryan is a good lover. I do not think either of us need any tips." Amanda responded smilingly. She was enjoying the sexual banter and despite her misgivings her ego did like the idea of men lusting after her hot body.

"That is really good but we are just saying. We have seen more...so feel free to ask. We are here to help." said Mario.

"Alright thanks for the offer but we are good. I got to now reluctantly leave the company of you two lecherous middle-aged men and your stimulating conversation. I do not want to set tongues wagging by spending too much time with men like you. I am guessing your reputation precedes you." She said cheekily.

She left them to meet some other people she knew. She mingled around, chatted for some time. Watched people dance. A dance floor was set up under the tent and people were busy moving to the music but mostly they were Jack's friends.

As soon as she was alone, she was joined by Jack. "You seem to be very popular, everyone wants to talk to you." He said.

"Can't be helped if people like me. So you enjoying your graduation party?" She asked.

"I am about to enjoy it even more. Are you ready to give me my graduation present?"

"Okay...let's get over it," She said nervously and quickly glanced around to see where Ryan is but did not see him. Unbeknownst to her as soon as he saw her with Jack, he had snuck into Jack's room and hid in the walk in closet. He wanted to watch Amanda being kissed and felt up.

"Do you know where my room is? It is upstairs." He asked her.

"I have not seen it but I will find it." She said.

"It is easy find...the door has a do not enter sign." He said smiling. "But if you have problems finding it, my friend Jamal he just went inside, you met him earlier, will show you."

"God! You told your friend?" She exclaimed and her eyes opened wide. "You were not supposed to tell anyone." She whispered with alarm.

"Do not worry he is my wingman. He won't say a word to anyone. I needed help to sneak you into my room without anyone seeing, don't want to create a scandal." He said with a smirk. "He will help keep an eye out and if someone is there, he will distract so that you can get in and get out without anyone noticing."

It scared her that she he had told one of his friends about it but at the same time she accepted his logic.

"You better make sure he never mentions it to anyone," She harshly whispered to him.

"He won't. Now go in and I will follow you soon." He said condescendingly.

Amanda did not like his tone and she glared at him for a few moments and then simply turned around to walk towards the house.

As soon as he entered the house through the patio doors she ran into Jamie,"Hey where you headed? I hope you are having fun, I feel bad I have not been able to spend time with you today." She said with regret.

"Don't worry about it I am having fun. Have to answer nature's call so came in." She responded feeling guilty.

"So what you doing in the house?" Amanda asked.

"Some of the kids are playing pool and video games in the basement. Just checked on them to make sure they are not getting into trouble. Now got to go back and be the graceful hostess." She explained. "See you outside." Saying that she left.

As Amanda nervously started climbing the stairs, she looked up and saw Jamal standing at the top of the stairs. He just kept staring at her while she was climbing the stairs and once she got to the top he pointed her towards Jack's room and said, "Just wait in his room...he will be soon here to collect his present. I will keep an eye out from here."

She felt butterflies in her stomach as she entered into his room. She had not felt this way in a long time. Jack's room was a mess with clothes strewn all over, the bed was unmade and it seemed as if nothing was in its place. She nervously paced in the room. Unknown to her Ryan was watching her from inside the closet. She looked so nervous and vulnerable. He stood there in the closet thinking that it was unbelievable what he was doing. He wanted to watch his beautiful and loving fiancee making out with a boy eleven years younger than her.

So much had changed ever since Amanda had told him about his pervert uncle feeling her up. There was a time when he would have put a beat down on any guy making a move on his girl. But now here he was hiding in teenager's closet waiting to watch his fiancee make out with his teenage cousin. Even watching David chatting up Amanda had gotten his heart racing.

As all these thoughts were going through his mind, Jack entered the room followed by Jamal.

Amanda was immediately alarmed, "Why is he in the room?"

"There are just too many people coming in and out of the house. I do not want them to see him and ask him questions about my whereabouts. Think of it as a good thing. Since if anyone finds us two alone, it will look suspicious. But if Jamal is also here it will be easier to explain." He reassured her.

"It just feels weird him being here," said Amanda.

"Don't worry he will just quietly watch." Saying that he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Ryan was kind of shocked with the turn of events. He was not expecting another guy to be there with Jack and her.

His throat dried up and heart started racing as his beautiful fiancee was enveloped in his cousin's arms.

Jack looked at the nervous beauty trapped in his arms and licked his lips, making them glisten. He gently locked his lips with her full lips. He kissed her lips slowly and then licked her lips. It was almost like he was teasing her.

Ryan watched from the closet as his fiancee was kissed by his teenage cousin who was eleven years younger than Amanda.

Jack sucked on her lips and then put pressure on her lips to open. Her lips yielded to the pressure allowing his tongue to invade her mouth. He hungrily tasted her mouth and explored it. He moved one hand to her hair and other hand moved all over her back. Amanda responded to his kissing and her tongue moved forward to meet his tongue. Their tongues dueled and then she instinctively sucked on his tongue. Then her tongue moved forward to seek the warm of his mouth. She licked his lips and he greedily sucked her probing tongue in. He kissed her hungrily and deeply. He pulled her hot body tighter against his and she felt his hardness against her flat stomach. Her own desires were surging within her and she could feel the familiar ache between her legs. Without even thinking she rubbed herself against him. In response to that Jack grabbed her round ass and squeezed it.

Ryan was rock hard and rubbing his hardness through his pants. Watching his fiancee suck his tongue while he fondled her ass while another teenager watched on.

Then as they continued kissing, Jack grabbed her breast and squeezed it. Amanda moaned into his mouth as he played with her tit. Her nipples hardened and stood out through the thin see through bra and her blouse. Jack had managed to open half the buttons of her blouse. He pulled the bra down and squeezed the bare, perky A-cup breast. That brought her back to her senses and she stopped kissing him and stepped back quickly.

"No Jack! You should not do that." Saying that she pulled her bra cup in place. "This is enough...you have had your kiss now." Her face was flushed and she was visibly turned on. She stood there panting with her hair disheveled and her blouse still half unbuttoned and her beautiful breasts visible through the sheer bra. She made no attempt to button herself.

"Okay...you are right." Jack said. "But I feel terrible for Jamal. He also graduated with me but no one is throwing a party for him or giving him any graduation gift. He is the first one to graduate high school in his family. He deserves a graduation gift and a kiss from you would be just perfect. He has never kissed a white girl."

"I cannot do that Jack. This is not right. I cannot kiss him.." She said firmly.

"Why can't you kiss him? Is it because he is black? Are you prejudiced against black people?" He asked.

"Hey...that is not true. I am not a racist." Amanda was completely shocked by Jack's implications.

"Have you ever kissed a black person?"

"No I have not but that does not mean I am a racist."

"It sure seems that way. It is so unfair that I got to kiss you in front of him and he cannot do the same because he is black."

"That is not right what you are implying. I am not that kind of person." Amanda said vehemently.

"Then show us you are not that kind of person. Kiss him, make his day too. He deserves it. It is just one kiss. It will be the best present ever for him." He could see that Amanda's resolve was weakening. He got behind her and put his hands on her waist. Then he gently turned her around to face Jamal.

"Come on man what you waiting for her. She is ready to kiss her first black man." It was apparent that Amanda had acquiesced to the demands of Jack. As Jamal stepped up to her, she just stared at him in a daze. She had never ever imagined that she would be kissing a black guy. She was so out of it that she did not even realize when Jack put his arms around her and deftly unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse.

She was intensely staring at Jamal's black lips as he lowered his face to kiss her. As he locked his lips with her pink lips, Jack gently tugged on the top. She was so lost in the moment that instinctively she yielded and let him pull off the top.

Ryan was out of mind with lust watching his beautiful fiancee sandwiched between two horny teenagers wearing a flimsy sheer bra. Soon they will be playing with her bare tits he thought. It was so hot sight watching her lock lips with the black teenager's thick black lips and taking his tongue into her mouth, sucking on it. Without even thinking she put her arms around Jamal's neck.

As she was being kissed, Jack pulled down her bra and started playing with her hard, sensitive pink nipples. At the same time he was kissing her bare shoulders. And then moved to her neck, sucking, nipping the spot just below her ear. She whimpered and moaned into Jamal's mouth. Both of them were working together to turn up the heat on the blonde beauty.

Jack moved his hands to her ass and Jamal grabbed her creamy tits in his black hands while continuing to duel with her tongue. Jack squeezed and kneaded her round ass and then he started raising her skirt up.

Julie immediately panicked. She disengaged her lips and put her hands on Jack's hand, trying to stop him. "No Jack...please stop...we cannot do this...this is too much...we should not be doing this."

"This is exactly what we should be doing," gruffly responded Jack.

"Love your small titties girl. " Jamal said as he got hold of her hands to prevent her from trying to stop Jack and at the same time he captured her sensitive pink nipples in his mouth making her whimper. Her skirt was forcefully pulled up and bunched around her waist.

"Damn baby...I love your panties." Saying that Jack squeezed and kneaded her naked ass cheeks.

Ryan was rock hard and rubbing his hardness as he watched the horny teenagers forcefully disrobe his fiancee and fondle her. He could see that she was turned on but still resisting her arousal. She struggled to free her hands from the black teenager's strong grip.

"Please stop...this is wrong...I am engaged...I cannot do this." Even though she was protesting, her voice was full of excitement and arousal, Ryan noted.

"Come on baby don't deny yourself...you are having fun." Jamal said to her. "I am betting your sweet pussy is really wet. Saying that Jamal let go of her hands and cupped her panty covered pussy and was surprised to find how wet she is. "Damn! this bitch is really creaming...panties are so wet." Ryan was shocked hearing the degrading language and expected an angry reaction from Amanda.

But the only reaction she showed was the moan that escaped her mouth as the black teenager played with her wet pussy. He rubbed his finger up and down her slit over the panties, pushing her wet panties between her wet pussy lips. Then he moved the gusset aside exposing her bald wet pussy. Now he was running two fingers up and down her wet pussy lips.

Amanda grabbed his wrist and whimpered. "Please don't...please stop." But her voice betrayed her arousal.

Jamal just smirked at her,"You don't want me to stop...you are a bitch in heat." Saying that he shoved two fingers into her wet womanhood making her gasp loudly.

As he finger fucked her Jack turned her face sideways and kissed her hard. Jamal continuing finger fucking her and started sucking on her tits. She instinctively shuffled her feet apart to give better access to her womanhood. She was now moaning and lewdly gyrating her hips, responding to the ministrations of the two horny teenagers.

Ryan could not believe what he was seeing. His prim and proper fiancee acting like a wanton hussy. It was such a lewd sight, his loving fiancee between two horny teenagers with her skirt bunched around her waist. Her bra pulled down and her panties pulled aside with her pussy on display.

123456...9