Discovering Perverted Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jim withdrew his cock, Amanda just laid down on her stomach on the floor. She needed to catch her break.

Darren tried to give her a few minutes to relax but he was just too impatient to have a go at her again. After a couple of minute of waiting, he grabbed her blonde hair and jerked her up.

"Get on your knees and clean my cock slut." He barked at her.

She shyly looked at his black cock which now had a white crusty coating. Gingerly she took the cock in her dainty hands and took it in her pretty mouth. She tasted her pussy and his cum on his cock and her pussy released moisture.

After letting her suck his cock for a few minutes, he said, "I need to fuck that fine pussy again...get on the couch...Jim feed this slut you cock while I fuck her." He dragged her by the hair to the couch.

She got on the couch on her knees facing the backrest as Jim stood behind the couch with his cock in his hand. She looked up at him and he grinned lecherously at her.

Darren spanked her creamy ass making her yelp. "Spread your legs...you cunt...make your pussy available for this nigger."

She moved her legs further apart and stuck her ass out. "That is right slut...you are learning." He said to her gruffly.

Jim stuck his semi-erect cock in her pretty mouth and Darren shoved his black cock into Amanda's well used pussy which was leaking cum. It was a start of a marathon sex session.

Ryan watched with rapt attention as the two men used his fiancee like a slut. He was again filled with conflicting emotions of jealousy, betrayal, desire, excitement. But he kept stroking his hard cock watching his fiancee submit to the two men. He was rock hard watching his beautiful, well-educated, elegant fiancee letting the black man treat her so roughly, drag her around by her hair as if she was a two-bit whore, a fuck toy.

Both the men switched positions after a little bit time with Jim pounding her pussy and Darren using her mouth as a fuckhole. They were taking their time, there was no sense of urgency unlike the first time they fucked her.

They both had become greedy and wanted to fuck the blonde beauty as long as possible. Every time one of them came close to ejaculating they switched positions. Bring themselves back from the brink. But Amanda came multiple times as her pussy and mouth were constantly stuffed and pounded.

Ryan was amazed watching the love of his life willingly take the constant pounding. Her body was built to be fucked, he thought.

After forty minute of the session, Jim said to Darren as he face fucked Amanda. "I was thinking...it would be really hot to see this slut get black bred...get her off the birth control...you get a few of your black friends...get this slut ganbanged by five or six black guys."

"Yes that would be fun...five or six brothers taking turns with this blonde slut...shoving their nigger cocks in her unprotected white pussy...fuck her bareback...depositing their potent black baby making seed in her fertile white pussy one by one...knock up this white slut, give her a black baby...the dumb slut will not even know who is the daddy of her black baby." Darren was completely out of mind with lust thinking about breeding the beautiful blue-eyed blonde. He started pounding her really hard, wanting to own that pussy.

The obscene talk about getting bred by black men also affected Amanda and her pussy started pulsating and she came hard. Even though she felt disgusted but her baser instincts inflamed her arousal. Her pussy walls clamped down on the black cock as if holding it in a vise grip, wanting to milk the cock.

She let Jim's cock out of her mouth and groaned loudly, "Aaaahhh...ummpphh...nnnnnggghhhhh...oh god...I am cuuummmmingg." She kept holding Jim's hard cock in her left hand and buried her face on the couch's backrest. Her body convulsed and she pushed her ass back onto the black cock.

"Damn...this fucking slut loves the idea of being bred by niggers...I cannot hold it any longer...the cunt is milking my cock." Saying that Darren started squirting inside the blonde beauty again. He thrust his pelvis into her ass, jamming his cock even deeper.

Amanda moaned feeling the warm cum coating her pussy walls. Her pussy walls kept squeezing and milking the black cock. Without any conscious effort, her pulsing pussy kept a firm grip on the black cock while squeezing it.

The black man tried to pull his cock back and was surprised by the grip that Amanda's pussy had on his cock. "God damn...her pussy is not letting go of my cock...it seems as if I have knotted with this slutty bitch." Darren said to Jim with a snicker. As his erection subsided, he slowly pulled out of his shrinking cock.

Amanda kept her face buried in the backrest as the intense orgasm subsided and she was also feeling ashamed hearing Darren's words. She did not even realize as Jim took Darren's place and shoved his hard cock into her slick fuckhole making her gasp loudly. She felt like a complete slut as Jim mounted her as soon as Darren withdrew his cock.

The two men did not even have to think twice before sticking their hard cocks in her. They simply knew that she was available to both of them to service them and fulfill their carnal needs. As Jim continued fucking her, she felt dirty thinking about how the two men were taking turns with her but at the same it filled her with arousal. Then the image of roomful of black guys taking turns on her, fucking her and depositing their potent black seeds in her fertile pussy popped into her mind. She started feeling the familiar sensations of an impending orgams built up inside her. Amanda started moaning loudly with lust.

"You like this don't you slut...guys taking turns on you...being passed around like slut...just wait till you get gangbanged by niggers...taking turns on you one by one...mounting you one by one like a bitch in heat." Jim said lustily as he pounded her slick fuckhole. Hearing Jim's lusty talk pushed Amanda over the edge and she screamed loudly as waves of intense pleasure sensations overwhelmed her senses.

Her toes curled up, she bucked up and her body convulsed as her pussy clamped around Jim's cock. Jim was unable to hold back and he also started cumming, emptying his balls again inside the writhing blonde beauty's pussy.

"She sure loves the idea of being bred by niggers." Said Jim to Darren as he panted hard. "This bitch sure is draining my balls." He added with a snigger.

Watching his fiancee cum, Ryan had also ejaculated but his cock stayed hard. He lustily stared at the sight of his loving fiancee naked on the couch, on her knees with Jim standing behind her with his cock embedded in her pussy and the naked black man standing next to Jim.

After a couple of minutes, Jim slowly withdrew his shrinking cock and then Amanda slowly got off the couch and stood up. She refused to look at the two men as she nervously asked Jim, "Do you have a towel or something...I need to clean up, wipe myself."

Jim smirked at her and then handed her a towel.

As she wiped herself, Darren asked, "So when you want me to arrange the black gangbang for you?...where you will get black bred?"

Amanda stopped and looked up at Darren and said firmly, "That is never going to happen...this was just a mistake."

"Come on we both know how much you liked the idea of being black bred...I know you want it to happen." Jim said lecherously. "Just go off your birth control pills and then Darren will arrange it."

"We are not having this conversation...just forget about it." She said as she glared at Jim and then picked up her discarded dress.

As soon as Ryan saw Amanda pick up the dress, he knew he had to sneak up now.

Jim and Darren were also putting their clothes back on. Ryan quietly snuck away as all three of them were busy getting dressed.

After going up, he laid down on the couch in the great room waiting for Amanda to come up.

Amanda came into the great room followed by Jim. Ryan sat up pretending as if he just woke up.

Amanda came to him and asked with a concerned voice, "Are you feeling okay honey?"

"Yes...I am feeling much better...I feel terrible for being such a party pooper...I should not have drunk that much...did you have fun baby playing pool? Did Jim and Darren take good care of you?" Ryan asked her innocently.

She was filled with guilt and stammered as she responded, "Yes...yes...it was good game...we played...I mean played pool."

"Yeah man...nothing to be worried about...we showed your girl how to play pool properly...both of us took real good care of you fiancee." Jim said with a shit eating grin on his face.

Amanda's felt a faint flush of color and heat rising in her face hearing Jim. "It is late we should go now." She said to Ryan in a hurried tone.

"Yes it is late...thanks Jim and convey my thanks to Darren too for taking such good care of my girl." Ryan said as he stood and shook hands with Jim.

"Dude...not need to thank us...it was a pleasure...we need to get together more." Jim said with a smirk.

"Let's go Ryan...we can chat later." She said with urgency.

Since Amanda thought that Ryan had too much alcohol, she drove the truck home. Both of them stayed quiet on the ride home. Each was lost in their thoughts.

Amanda felt very guilty about cheating on Ryan and submitting to Jim and Darren. She couldn't believe it that she was sitting with her fiance without any panties under her dress while the cum mix of two men was slowly leaking out of her pussy. An involuntary shiver went through her body and her pussy pulsed with arousal. She clenched her thighs tightly and nervously glanced at Ryan who was looking out the window.

Ryan kept thinking and visualizing the love of his life submitting to the two men. His cock hardened when he remembered the way she gasped and moaned when the first black cock of her life entered her pussy. He could still hear his fiancee begging to be fucked. His cock twitched remembering how she let them treat her so roughly, how much she was turned on letting the two men use her as a fuck meat.

He turned to look at the love of his life and his heart melted seeing her pretty face. Looking at her pert nose and full pink lips, it was difficult to imagine that a little while ago her nose was buried in curly, black, pubic hairs and her pretty pink lips were wrapped around a thick, charcoal black cock. She look so beautiful, dignified and elegant now that she was fully clothed, her blonde hair tied in a nice clean ponytail. Nothing like the wanton slut who was on the floor with her ass up and face down getting fucked like a whore by her her ex-lover.

Sensing that Ryan was looking at her, she looked at him and gave him a nervous smile.

Ryan smiled back and said, "You look really beautiful babe...I am so glad that I have you." Saying that he gently kissed her cheek.

Once at their apartment, Amanda said, "You need to sleep...go to bed...I will take a quick shower before going to bed." She tried to sound very casual as her heart beat erratically.

But before she could walk away, Ryan pulled her close and opened the tie holding her wrap dress together. She was shocked by his action and immediately realized that he knew.

Ryan moved behind her and gently took off her dress and then her sheer bra as she stood silently breathing hard. After taking her dress off, Ryan quickly took off his clothes. Amanda just stood there completely naked now except for the strappy, open-toed heels.

Standing behind her, Ryan admired his fiancee's hot body. Her smooth porcelain skin, slender neck, narrow waist, flaring hips, enticing round ass, long toned legs. He was filled with pride that this smart woman with such a hot body belonged to him. But his hard cock twitched thinking about his woman being ravished by her ex-lover and a black man.

He hugged her from behind. Amanda felt his hard cock on the upper swell of her ass making her pussy release moisture.

Ryan took her small, firm tits into his hands and squeezed them while kissing her neck and shoulders. He pinched her hard, sensitive, small nipples making her moan.

"Did you enjoy servicing your first black cock baby?...enjoyed getting ravished by your ex-lover and his friend?" He huskily whispered into her ear and then turned her around.

Her face turned crimson as she shyly looked at her fiance whose face was a mask of lust now. She did not say a word and just gently bit her lower lip.

"I am sorry baby...I don't understand what happened...I just...I again lost control." She said nervously.

"I am glad you lost control...submitted to them, serviced their cocks?" He said to her lustily as he locked eyes with her. "Your first black cock...that was pretty hot, you getting mounted by a black man."

Her eyes wide open with shock, "Did you see me with them?" She asked with her face turning red.

"Yes sweetheart I saw everything...your arousal...your submission...your ravishment...you looked so hot and gorgeous." He said sincerely.

"OH...god." She groaned with disappointment and buried her face in Ryan's chest. "I feel so ashamed...I was very bad."

"I wanted you to be bad...completely giving in to your sexual needs...it was hot watching you cum again and again." Ryan started kissing her softly, lovingly but it turned into a lusty, sloppy kiss as he tasted the two men's cock on his fiancee's lips..

Ryan put his hand between Amanda's legs and felt her sloppy, wet pussy. The gooey mix of the two men's cum and her pussy juices was still leaking out of her well ravished pussy. He then inserted two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her sensitive, hard clit.

Amanda moaned into his mouth and bucked her hip. "Sweetheart...make love to me." Breaking off the kiss, she said to Ryan while panting as he continued to rub her clit.

"I am going to...but first I need to eat your beautiful, freshly fucked pussy." Ryan said lustily and licked his fingers coated with the gooey mix from her pussy. He took her to the bedroom and made her lie on her back on the edge of the bed.

He opened her legs and pushed the legs back till her knees were by her shoulders. She was completely spread open for her fiance. Feeling embarrassed due to the obscene way she was positioned, Amanda closed her eyes.

Standing by the bed, Ryan hungrily looked at his fiancee's swollen, reddened pussy lips. The gooey mix of cum and pussy juices was sticking to her pussy lips and some was leaking down to her butt crack. He bent down and ran his tongue through her sweaty butt crack, licking up the gooey mix. Then he proceeded to lick her sensitive pussy lips making Amanda moan. He cleaned up her pussy licks as Amanda kept on moaning and put his hands on Ryan's back of the head.

Ryan then clamped his mouth around her clit and she bucked up with shriek. "Aaaah...yess...yes...yeesss...eat me baby...clean out my pussy." She said through labored breaths as she pushed her fiance's face into the pussy and then started cumming as Ryan sucked on her hard, sensitive clit and flicked it around with his tongue.

Amanda started thrashing around, bucked her hip up, her toes curled, her eyes rolled back as she desperately grabbed the bed covers. She kept moaning and groaning loudly as the intense sensations took over her body.

Ryan kept his mouth on her pussy through her orgasm and then proceeded to stick his tongue all the way inside her pussy. He licked the inside of her pussy, sucked on the pussy lips and tongue fucked her. Due to his ministrations, Amanda was soon in the throes of another intense orgasm.

After the second orgasm, she just went limp. She just lay on there on the bed with a glazed look.

"Are you okay honey?" Ryan asked her as he got on top of her and lovingly kissed her face.

"Yes." She said with a tired voice. She was breathing hard. "It was very intense...my whole body is still tingling."

"Was it 'good' intense? or 'bad' intense?" He asked with a smile.

She shyly smiled and said, "It was really good...one of the best...now make love to me."

"That is what I wanted...for you to always have the most amazing sexual experiences...watching you submit to your carnal desires is the hottest thing for me." Saying that Ryan lovingly kissed her and then proceeded to make love to her gently.

Amanda enjoyed her fiance's tender love making. She had enough of rough, animalistic fucking for one night. Now she wanted to be held softly by her lover and be treated like a lady not a slut.

1...456789