Discovering Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

We're at my house. We go in and upstairs to my room. We're naked in no time and holding one another and kissing. She has a gorgeous body. Every bit of her is rounded or curved. Really big breasts for her height, big hips, great legs. Blonde hair in her pubic area, just like on her head. Very quickly, she's on her knees telling me what a great cock I have and then getting it in her mouth. She seems to really like sucking me, is constantly busy, moving her head back and forth, using her hands on my cock and my balls, sort of humming to show she likes what she's doing. She pulls off and looks up at me quickly, "Cum for me, Billy," she says and then almost swallows my cock again. It doesn't take very long and I do cum, giving her more than one mouthful. She milks me dry with her lips and licks me clean and then stands up, grinning about her accomplishment.

"You're really good, Amy," I say, "Now it's my turn." I lay her back on the bed and kiss her and then slowly start working my way down her body. I really feast on her terrific breasts. I kiss over her stomach, which makes me realize that she's likely going to get a little fat in a few years if she keeps living as she does. I keep telling her what a great body she has, how beautiful she is. Finally I'm at her pussy. It really is beautiful. The blonde hair is not heavy at all, all above her actual pussy with just a little down each side. Her pink pussy lips are actually pretty next to her pink skin. Different than Linda, who's darker and much hairier. I tell her, "Amy, your pussy is actually beautiful. You could sell photos of it to Hustler." And then I go to work. I do everything I've ever tried on Linda. I tongue fuck her, lick almost to her ass holes, lick up and down, flick my tongue on her clit every time I get close. She gets wetter and wetter and then I slide a finger into her and get my lips to her clit. I finger fuck her, sucking and almost biting on her clit as I do. She's yelling, making much more noise than Linda. I'm facing away from the door but if Linda is home, I know she's looked in on us. Finally Amy cums. Really cums. Shoots out fluid. Her whole body jumps, her legs wave around, hitting my head. She pushes my face into her with her hands and then grabs my hair to pull me away. "Ohmigod Billy that was the most fantastic thing ever!" Then I'm up over her and pushing my erect cock into her and she starts almost yelling again.

She's really something. Noisy. She has another orgasm as I fuck her, so I pull out and have her roll over and I get into her again from the back and she cums again after a short while. I roll her back over and push into her again. I lift her butt up some and just start pounding into her as hard and fast as I can. It ought to hurt her, I'm slamming against her so hard. She stays loud, yelling, and then I cum. As I do, I think she has another orgasm, too. Whatever, we're both sweaty and we collapse, I get off her and lay next to her. She rolls partly on to me and tells me that it was the best sex in her life. "If I tell my friends about you, they'll all be calling, trying to get you to do them. But I want to keep you for myself for awhile Billy. I have to go home, my Mom thinks I'm at the mall but we have to do this again and again. I'll see you at school tomorrow." She dresses and leaves.

She's not even out the front door when Linda comes to my door. I'm laying naked on my bed, pretty much fucked out. "I see you asked Amy for a date." she says, grinning at me. "I told you she isn't as pure and innocent as you thought. Gary Walker claims he's been doing her for almost a year and that a lot of his friends have had her, too."

"Yeah, that's what she told me. Hey, she's on the pill. I didn't need to use a condom. If you plan on getting a boyfriend to do you, you should get on the pill, too."

"She smiled at me. "I am. It's just been a week, so I wanted to wait a little until I knew it was working before telling you."

She starts taking off her clothes. Once she's naked she comes over to the bed and sits on it and putts her hand on me, sliding it up my leg to see if she can excite my cock. As she does this, she tells me, "I had a talk with Bob, who I've been dating. I told him I wanted sex but was a little scared about it and wanted to just try oral sex. I asked him if I would do oral on him, would he do it on me. He told me 'Linda, I'd rather eat you than a steak dinner' which I guess is a yes. He then went on to tell me he'd never done it but wanted to. So, we're going out this evening and will try it. If he's any good, I think I'll keep us on oral for a couple days and then move to fucking." By then my cock was hard and she was giving me a slow, soft hand job. She climbed up over me, positioned herself above my cock and slowly dropped down, taking me up in her. "We can try bareback safely now."

I've already cum twice. I might last all night. She likes to be on top. She always starts slow, moving herself around a little, feeling me inside her, and then slowly increases the tempo.

This goes on for a couple weeks. Linda is having great sex with Bob in the evening, I'm having great sex with Amy in the afternoon most week days. In between, Linda and I have sex with each other, often late at night after she comes home from fucking Bob. Then one day as I approach the school in the morning, Karen Johnson stops me. Karen is tall. I'm 5'10", a little tall for wrestling seriously, wrestlers are usually compact and muscular. My guess is that Karen is also 5'10". She's a terrific basketball player, will undoubtedly get a college scholarship out of it. I should also mention that she's black. Well, not black-black, obviously there's white blood in her background because she's coffee with cream colored. She's very attractive. Black hair, of course, but beautiful facial features and a slim, long body. To my knowledge, she'd never been on a date, my understanding is that her family is religious.

"Billy," she says, "I'm not sure how to say this, it's embarrassing, but Amy suggested I talk to you."

"Amy?" I sort of question, "Then it must have something to do with sex. So don't be embarrassed, just blurt it out."

She grins. "I should have realized that. O.k., here goes. I don't know why but I was mentioning to her one time that I really, really wanted to experience sex with a guy but was scared about it. Partly about what the guy might do and partly about what my family might discover. She claims you are the best lover ever and that she sees you in the afternoon after school and no one knows anything about it. So that's why I'm talking to you."

"Well, just so you know. Amy and I go to my bedroom, my parents are at work, get naked right away. She sucks on my cock and gets a mouthful of cum. Then I make love to her body as well as I can, doing oral sex on her to an orgasm, and then we fuck. Since I've already had an orgasm, I last a long time and she has several orgasms before I do again. Then she gets dressed and goes home. Is that what you're interested in?"

"Oh," she says, pausing, "In general I guess that's what I want but I should tell you I've never touched a male before, let alone suck on a penis. I'm sure I can but I don't know exactly how to do it."

"And you're a virgin, so you're not on a birth control pill, I would need to use a condom."

"Oh, yes. Definitely."

"Well, you're a very attractive girl, so if you're still interested, I am. Today? Tomorrow? I imagine Amy will be willing to give up time to you since she's the one that suggested this."

"It might as well be today, while I have my nerve. There's no use spending too much time thinking about it."

"Fine, I'll meet you right here after school."

We both head into the building. Inside the door, Amy is waiting, grinning at me. "Are you going to?" she asks.

"Yeah, today," I answer, grinning back. "She'll take your time from you today."

"O.k." she says, "She's really nice, be good to her." And she turns and heads to class. Amy the pimp.

Perhaps some people saw us meeting after school and walking off together but I've never heard anything about it so I guess nobody noticed much. "Karen, at any time that you feel things aren't going well, you can leave. I'm very interested in making love with you, I think it will be terrific. But I have no interest in forcing you into anything. Once we're naked, we should probably just hold one another and kiss and feel each other and slowly get aroused. Amy is always aroused, ready to go, but this first time I imagine you'd prefer moving slowly into things."

"I'm sure you're right. But don't move too slow or I might lose my nerve."

In the room, she takes her clothes off without any undue modesty. I guess she's changed clothes in gyms often enough that her naked body is not anything she's ashamed of. And she shouldn't be. "Karen, you're beautiful. You have a gorgeous body." I put my arms around her and we kiss. I slide my hands down her back, feeling her butt. She presses against me and returns the kiss. I decide not to use my tongue right away, I don't know whether that would help or scare her. I get her on the bed, we continue to kiss. I feel her body, get a hand between us and fondle her breasts. I break a long kiss and go to a series of short ones as I diddle her nipple with my fingers. She reacts by using her hand to feel me, my chest. She moves her hand down slightly onto my stomach. I kiss her again and use my hand to guide hers to my cock. She wraps her fingers around it and holds it. "Slide your hand back and forth a little," I tell her.

"It's big. Bigger than I expected," she says. "The skin moves."

I roll onto my back. "Look at it," I tell her. "Sit up a little. Use your other hand to feel my testicles. Keep sliding up and down on it. Yeah, like that." A pause as she gives me a soft hand job. "Is it sexy looking?"

"Oh, yeah," she says. "This is something to be doing this."

"Kiss it," I say. She leans forward some and kisses the head of it. "Now turn you head and lick the side, then the other side. You like that?"

She stares at my cock, doesn't look at me. "Yeah," she says.

"Kiss the head again. O.k., now open your mouth and take a little bit of the head into your mouth." She does that. "Lick it, suck on it." She does that. "Slide your lips down, keep licking and sucking. Just keep on until you get as much as you're comfortable with in your mouth. Breathe through your nose." She has almost half in her mouth. "You're holding the base with one hand, you can move that hand up and down on the cock, as you slide your lips back up and then down again. Yeah, like that. And your other hand, you can play with my balls if you want but if you feel like it, you can finger yourself." I watch her for awhile. "Don't use your teeth but tighten your lips so that you're masturbating me with both your lips and your hand. Yeah, just like that. And just keep doing it, it'll take a while so enjoy it if you can."

She lifts her mouth free and looks at me, "I do like it, it's very sexy," she says before getting me back into her mouth and going back to work. She keeps at it for three or four minutes and is actually very good at it. I can feel my balls sort of getting ready.

"I'm going to cum soon. It'll surprise you. But if you can, keep me in your mouth. Swallow when you need to." I can see when it happens because she had her eyes closed as she sucked me, enjoying it, I hope, and all of a sudden her eyes pop open and flick up towards my face. But she keeps me in her mouth. I can see her neck as she swallows. I give her perhaps four shots. "I think I'm done. You can slide your lips back up, sort of milking me to get the last of whatever I have. Then lift off and lick my cock to clean it some." She does all that. "How was it?"

She looks at me with a big grin. I saw it the first time with Linda, the sense of accomplishment of having succeeded that first time. I pull her to me and kiss her and then I start on her. I kiss her face, her neck, her shoulders, then to her breasts. They're not huge but they're definitely there, Nice shape, with nipples that almost stick straight up. By the time I'd sucked on both of them they definitely were hard and sticking up. I kissed down over her stomach, I get between her legs and push on them to spread her open. I should kiss down her legs and more but I want at her pussy as much as she wants me there. "I've got to get your legs up so I can get at you," I tell her as I push her legs so that her knees are almost to her shoulders. I get my face to her pussy. Dark , coarse,pubic hair. Too much, we'll get to trimming it later. Dark pussy lips. I kiss her lips. I get both hands to pull her lips apart. She's just as pink and red inside as Amy or Linda. I get my tongue in her and start licking. I purposely spend more time licking around in her, tongue fucking her, that I would with Amy or, perhaps, with her the next time. As she gets wetter and wetter, she starts to moan. Not loud shrieks like Amy, but a definite reaction. I finally slide a finger into her vagina and get my tongue and lips to her clit. By now, her clit is really there, more noticeable than either Amy or Linda. Almost like a little cock. I fuck her with a finger and suck and almost bite on the clit and she starts moaning louder, her hips start jumping some and she gets wetter and wetter. Both her hands are on my head, holding me to her. Between the moans I can hear "yes" repeated several times. I keep at her until she climaxes, shooting all over my face. She's pulling my hair. I sit back and look at her. She's in ecstasy. I reach for the condom and slide it down on me and then get over her, her legs still spread. I reach between us to aim my cock into her. I'll have to get her to do that in the future.

I push in a little and her eyes pop some. I push some more. "You're so big," she says. I just keep pushing and never run into a hymen. She may be a virgin but all those sports, she lost it somewhere. It doesn't take long to be fully into her. "Ummm" she's saying. So I pull back and push in again and away we go. I fuck her until she cums again. Then I get her to turn over and lift her but and fuck her doggie style. I lean over her and play with her breasts, then her clit as I continue to slide in and out of her. Then I sit up more, hold her ass, a really nice, full, ass, and start pushing harder and faster. She's grunting with each shove into her. She cums again. I roll off and have her mount me. I get her to hold my cock up as she gets over it and lowers herself, taking me up in her.

'Just use your legs and move your body however it feels best for you."

"I can feel you moving inside me,' she says. Slowly, she's sort of looking off into space, feeling her own emotions as she rides me, moving her body. I can feel that I'm finally going to cum so I reach to her and start diddling her clit with my fingers. She starts bouncing harder and harder on me and I finally shoot off. She keeps bouncing a couple more times and then she cums again and collapses forward on me, my cock still in her.

I roll her off to the side, face her and put my arms around her and hold her close and kiss her. "Was it what you expected?"

"Billy, it was so much more, I don't know what to say. I've never had such strong emotions over and over."

"Whenever you want, no hurry, the lesson is over. We can stay here and hug and kiss until you calm down and feel like you can walk home."

For several weeks, right through high school graduation, I'm busy with three girls. It's almost as if every time I get a hard-on it ends up in a mouth or vagina.I 'm not complaining, I love every minute of it. I have the most sex with my sister, Linda, because we get together whenever either of us has a spare moment -- late at night, weekends, whatever. I do Amy three times a week, although now that we've graduated we started finding other times, too. I was doing Karen twice a week, but since graduation, we both agreed to up our activity a lot. I realize that sex involves emotions, so it's easy to confuse lust with love. But Karen is something special. I've told her so several times. I know we're just in high school and I know that a white guy and a black woman, even though she's not very black, will run into lots of problems with family as well as society in general. So we're both agreeing to not claim we love one another but instead just demonstrate love physically as often as possible.

Then I get a phone call. Mrs. Valentine, the mother of one of my female classmates and perhaps the wealthiest woman in town, says she understands I want to earn a little money and she has some work I can do for her. I should mention that Mrs. Valentine is in perfect condition. She's somewhere in her mid forties but could pass for thirty and being a model. Her husband is the one with the money, of course, but she might look better now than the day they married and rumor is she was a Playboy centerfold when he married her. So I go to her house -- actually, she told me to meet her in the pool house, or cabana, in back of the house. I walk there, it's perhaps a mile and a half from my home, and go in through the back to the pool house.

"Billy," she says, taking my hand and leading me to a seat. She's in a minimal bikini, white, and I'm reminded what a great body she has. So I'm seated and she's standing in front of me, letting me look at her body. Her legs are spread slightly. "I'll get right to the point. I heard Myrna (that's her daughter) talking on the phone to one of her friends and apparently you have a reputation as being a very proficient lover."

"I've never even touched Myrna," I said before she could go on.

She smiled. "I know that. No one has. I'm making sure of that. No, the reason I've asked you here is to see if you really are as proficient as the girls seem to think."

"Uh, see if I''m proficient? You mean try me out or something?"

"Exactly, have sex with you. And if you're as good as they think, I'd like to come to an arrangement to experience you often."

"Mrs. Valentine, this isn't what I expected at all. To be honest, it's almost scary. I mean, you're very attractive but you're older and you're very rich, we're not in the same class at all."

"I've always had a boy toy or two. I need more sex than my husband can ever give me. I should add that my husband and I do have sex, just as often as he wants. Being his wife has many advantages and I don't want to jeopardize that. I suspect he realizes that I'm having sex with others but as long as it doesn't affect him he doesn't seem to care. Getting a bad reputation, though, might affect him so I need to keep my boys discreet.":

"I should tell you that right now I'm having sex with three girls my age. My cock is in use almost constantly. I like that and I don't care to give it up. As attractive as you are, I don't think I want another sexy female needing my body. If I were a virgin, wanting sex, I'd volunteer in a moment. But I have almost more sex than I can handle."

"Perhaps I should add that I realize my boys have other needs. I've always made it to their financial advantage to enjoy me. As a high school graduate ready to enter college and with no steady job, you must need money. You have no car, so you must need a car."

"Oh. Well, if your plan is to check my proficiency now, right here I mean, we might as well get started. I should tell you that with the girls my age, we always start with me getting oral sex, a blow job. Then I give their body a lot of attention including getting them to orgasm with my mouth and fingers. Then we fuck. Since I've already cum, I last long enough that they usually have several orgasms in different positions before I have another. If you're paying, it goes as you want but that's what's worked well for me up to now."

"Oh, I love to suck a young, erect cock, We can do it your way just so I can experience you at your best."

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers