Discovering True Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Ash gets what he wants from Tiffany.
3.2k words
4.46
11.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

Authors note: This is the continuation to Part 1 and for those of you only reading this part know that all characters are over consenting age. Thank you and enjoy.

Tee came home that night to see Ash sitting on the couch with a glass of water sitting on the table and his feet rested up on the couch.

"Hey." She smiled stepping into the house.

"Oh hi." Ash threw his feet on the floor and stood up. He walked over and pulled Tee in for a long hug and gave her a very tender and passionate kiss. "How was your day?"

Tee seemed to be almost dumbfounded by the action and cleared her throat. "Well it certainly just got a lot better. How was yours. I mean no offense I was surprised that your car was here."

"I'm sorry was I not supposed to be here?"

"Oh no it's fine that you came I just wasn't expecting it. I mean if you ask me it feels nice to have someone to come home to every night. It just feels... right." Tee smiled and began to take off her jacket. Ash watched with eyes wide open as she slowly slipped the coat from her shoulders and let it slip down her arms before finally being pulled off and placed over the stair rail. He looked over every inch of her body and she listened as his breathing got heavier and heavier. "Are you okay-" Tee looked down to see a large bulge in Ash's pants. She licked her lips and with a smile said, "Well now I understand the kiss so what do you say I go change out of these clothes and we get to..." Tee lifted her eye brows and a smirk swept across her face.

"Why don't we just stay down here?" Ash asked quickly pulling Tee in for another kiss before even giving her a chance to answer. He dipped her slightly and slipped his tongue into her mouth, before sneaking in and sweeping her off the floor. Tee wrapped her arms around his neck as they continued to kiss and was thrown onto the couch.

"Ash what if Tiffany comes down?"

"She's at Doug's house. We don't have to worry about it."

Once given the clear that they would not be interrupted Tee got back into her usual mood. She got on her knees on the couch and pulled Ash down. She then straddled his lap and kissed over his neck. She didn't give him any time to react before placing his hands on each of her ass cheeks. She pulled off his shirt and kissed down his body making sure every bit of him was doing what she wanted it to do and what she liked.

Ash had done the routine so many times he began to forget about ever having control. He did his part as he thrust in and out of Tee. She would push her pelvis to his to get him in as deep as he would go before pulling off with a scream. She rode his dick until feeling Ash tap her ass with his hand, telling her he was about to cum. Tee climbed off and took the load in her mouth before looking at Ash with a satisfied grin.

That night as they laid in bed Ash couldn't seem to fall asleep. He stared up at the ceiling picturing Tiffany flung over the arm of the couch, her red face as she described him dominating her and finally he closed his eyes with the same tormenting dreams racing through his mind. That night the dream was especially vivid and almost felt real: Ash could see himself sitting on the hood of his car with Tiffany beside him. They were in a semi dark parking lot and Tiffany was sitting with her legs crossed tauntingly and her hair fell loosely around her shoulders. She began feeling up Ash's leg and just as she was about to reach the bulging hard on he stopped her hand and pulled it back behind her. She only smirked as he stood from the car and turned her around so that her chest was flat to the hood and her ass stuck out. Her arm was still restrained and the short skirt she wore barely covered her whole ass as she bent over exposing her thong and wet pussy. Ash stared at the look of modern day perfection and licked his lips as he released the hard cock from its chambers. He wiped the tip over the slit of the pussy feeling as cum covered it with just a little swipe. He used the free hand to flick his ring finger repeatedly over the clit and continued to tease the pussy with the head of his cock. He could hear Tiffany whimper and plead for him to ram it inside of her and fuck her but he wasn't done with her just yet. He pulled away, got on his knees, releasing her arm grabbed both cheek of her ass firmly and licked the opening to the wet sex and traced the slit with his tongue before circling his middle finger over her clit. As a stream of cum washed into his mouth he stood up lining himself to place his cock in the tight wet space.

Ash had just gotten the head of his cock in before the alarm went off jerking him from his slumber. His heart was beating and an uncomfortable wetness fully awakened him.

"Are you okay?" Tee asked throwing on a pair of jeans under the baggy night shirt she was wearing.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Ash asked an unnoticeable smile on his face.

"Well you seemed to be tossing and turning a lot in your sleep last night and I wasn't aware if you were having a nightmare or something."

"Oh yeah I'm fine just a dream about the old glory days of playing football and being on the old swimming team is all."

"Alright well as long as you're okay."

Ash shook his head before the smile broke free and walked out to the kitchen. Tiffany was already at the counter eating a bowl of cereal when she felt Ash tap her on the shoulder. She looked over at him blushing and quickly tried to compose herself as her mother entered the room. Ash was sipping at his coffee staring over the cup at Tiffany. He looked down at his watch and jumped up from his seat.

"Oh my god I hadn't even realized how late it was. I have to get to work because if I'm late one more time my boss is gonna castrate me."

Tee and Tiffany both watched Ash leave the room then turned to look at one another. Tee sighed softly. "You know I have to say I'm proud of you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well most teenagers when their mothers go out and find someone the girls usually have like these big fits thinking that no man is good enough. I'm happy that you seem to have gotten along so well with Ash and I really think I might be falling hard for him. There would have been no way that I could have ever told you that if I knew you didn't like him. So I need to know if you really like him or if it's just some show you're putting on because you know I'm happy."

Tiffany wanted so bad to tell her mother about hers and Ash's attraction one another. But as she looked into her mom's hopeful face she just shook her head, faked a smile and said, "Mom I really am happy for you and I think he really cares for you as well."

Tee gave her daughter a hug and kissed her lightly on the cheek before walking out of the room. Tiffany let out a small sigh and went upstairs.

That night Tiffany was sitting in her room when she heard a knock on her door. She had been the only one home for about an hour and didn't know if Ash was going to be stopping by or not. She was quick to fix her hair and straighten out her shirt before walking over and opening the door.

Doug was standing in the hallway and Tiffany flung the door shut. Doug opened it back up. "Look Tiff I know you're pretty pissed at me but I just want you to know that what I said, I didn't mean. A couple of the guys had been talking about how you were giving them blow jobs and all that and I just got so caught up in it. I'm not the only guy that wants you and I guess Im just gonna have to accept that. What I'm trying to tell you is that..." Doug looked into Tiffany's eyes without further hesitation said, "I really think we should fuck."

Tiffany was definitely taken back by this and asked, "Are you fucking serious?"

"Come on, you always said you wanted to lose your virginity to me you just wanted to wait for the right moment. Well I think we're finally at that right moment. Break up sex is some of the hottest sex two people could ever had and we're really still at that new break up point in our relationship. I mean," Doug put his hand on the upper part of Tiffany's thigh and ran it up. "We could start off nice and slow then the more comfortable you got with it we could get a little bit rougher just as you had always talked about wanting. I could take you places no one ever would."

"And what would be the point of us having sex now? I mean I can go out tomorrow and find someone who's willing to cater to my kinky side. I don't need some ex boyfriend who couldn't even give me enough respect to ask me about rumors before going around and calling me a total slut."

Doug let out a light chuckle and shook his head as he stared at the floor. "Tiffany Tiffany Tiffany. If you're after respect then you're looking for the wrong kind of sex. I really think you should just let me do it and that way you know if you like it or not."

Tiffany was pondering the thought when she heard another knock on her door. It had never been fully shut when Doug came in. It slowly creaked open and Tiffany saw Ash standing in the door way. "Hey Tiffany your mom wanted me to tell you that you are in charge of dinner and dishes tonight."

"Alright Ash." Tiffany walked Doug to the door. "It seems we aren't gonna be here by ourselves any more so why don't you just head home for the night and I'll think about your little proposal."

Doug made a quick glance at Ash who was still standing in the door way. He decided it would be best to leave and made his way out the door. Ash stayed upstairs until he heard the front door close then stepped into the room. He placed his hand gently on Tiffany's back and lifted her chin up to meet his gaze. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine now." Tiffany said with a grin. She let not one more moment pass by before throwing her arms around Ash's neck and kissing him uncontrollably. He wrapped his arms around her waist and ran his hands down her back onto her ass where he groped and massaged it playfully, yet still a little rough. Every time he did this he could feel Tiffany pushing her pelvis into his and grinding against it. He proceeded with the action before finally reaching forward and undoing the zipper on his pants.

Tiffany was quick to back down after this and watched as the thick eight inch rock hard cock popped from the front of his jeans. She got to her knees and Ash got before her. She gripped her hand around the base of the dick before letting Ash place his hand on the back of her head. He pushed her rather forcefully into his dick as it slipped right into her mouth.

Tiffany's eyes begged for direction and Ash could feel himself getting more and more turned on the longer he looked into them. They continued the stare until finally Ash made Tiffany drop her hand and he began face fucking her as hard as possible before she pulled away with a gag. The still solid cock was now glistening and Tiffany decided to give herself a break by rubbing it until it was dry.

The lubrication faded and Tiffany was about to resume with sucking it but was stopped with a quick pull of her hair.

"Oh no baby." Ash said with a smile. He motioned for Tiffany to stand up and as she got closer to him, Ash grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. The two smiled and Tiffany reached down to pull off her pants. Ash again stopped her and pulled her in close to him. "That doesn't happen yet. In time everything will be done."

"I just don't want to take too long and have my mother walk in on us."

"Just trust me and let me do what I want. All you have to do is relax." Ash instructed.

"O..Okay." Tiffany loosened herself up and felt Ash kiss down her neck and onto her chest before moving back up. He continued to rub his cock to but with the anticipation of finally being able to fulfill his fantasies it didn't take much to keep him hard. He pushed Tiffany onto the bed and climbed on top of her making sure to press his dick roughly into her clit through the jeans. Her eyes could barely stay focused as Ash accompanied this action with slipping his fingers down inside her pants and getting the feel of her panties . An involuntary shake came over him as he ran the soft silk like fabric under his fingertips.

Tiffany had lost all control. She wasn't thinking any more. The thought that her mother might come home or that she was letting someone she ultimately didn't know take her virginity, was far from her. She let Ash do what he pleased. He pulled her jeans off and threw them across the room. He kissed down her body and down her thighs before reaching her knees and then back up. Once he approached her now dripping wet pussy he stuck his tongue in between the two lips and ran it along the entire course of the slit.

"Oh my god!" Tiffany screamed out as she attempted to grab Ash's hair. He stopped her hand and pinned it to the bed. Tiffany squirmed as Ash worked his tongue along the slit then in and out of the wet pussy before slipping it in as deep as possible and wiggling it around.

Ash shot his head up as he could feel Tiffany's body shake as an orgasm over swept her. He pulled his body away and grabbed Tiffany underneath the knees. She stared up at him mesmerized and let her body go limp. Ash placed Tiffany's legs over his shoulders and took his cock in his hand. He wiped it across the dripping wet cunt before in a quick thrust shoved it deep inside.

Tiffany cringed a bit at the sensation but her body quickly gave into it as she felt another stronger and more intense orgasm overcoming her. She let her body fall into the bed but just as Ash's rhythmic movements began to get more and more rapid he pulled out and stood up next to the bed. Tiffany was just about on the verge of another orgasm and as she stared up at Ash she pleaded for him to come back.

Ash had a firm straight face as he gazed upon the virgin who was now no more. His chest was heaving and his body was dripping with sweat. His cock was throbbing and also pleading to continue.

"Get up." Ash demanded. Tiffany tilted her head slightly trying to figure Ash's next move. After about a minute Ash said again in a deeper more grizzly voice, "I said get up and stand next to the bed."

Tiffany stood up slowly and Ash watched her every move. He barely let her stand up completely before pushing her down and bending her over the edge of the bed.

"Whwhat are you doing?" Tiffany asked.

"Shut up." Ash said rather harshly. He looked at a brush sitting on the floor and reached down to grab it. Tiffany looked over her shoulder but was quickly corrected with a smack to the ass. "Just stay there and let me do what I want."

Just the words of Ash's dominance and control was enough to give Tiffany a quick shiver. She felt a pulse in her pussy that showed the anticipation of what was to come next. Ash watched as a small drip of cum fell from her pussy and trickled down her leg. He took the brush by the bristle end and placed the handle where his cock had been. He teased Tiffany just as he had done before running his hand up and down the handle in an attempt to warm it up before shoving it in. Tiffany nearly fell forward as she felt the brush handle working in and out of her.

"How does this feel?" Ash asked slickly.

"Good." Tiffany sighed her body weak from orgasm and barely able to stand much longer.

"Well that's good." Ash said as he pushed Tiffany against the bed some more and stood over her. He pulled the brush out and stuck his dick inside before pulling out and placing the brush back. He placed the head of his cock at her tight ass hole before slowly slipping it in. Tiffany let out a small whimper and felt her legs beginning to buckle beneath her. "You got to stay up." Ash snapped as he placed his hand under her waist and pulled her back to the position she was in. He started real slow moving his cock in and out trying to get her used to the feeling. Finally he could feel the motion getting easier and easier and he picked up the speed. He had just reached top speed listening as Tiffany screamed and sighed in pleasure. "Oh fuck baby I'm about to cum."

"Oh god yes cum."

"I'm gonna cum in your ass." Ash thrust even faster. "God yes I'm about to cum in your ass." He threw in one more good thrust before pushing as deep as he could go and releasing his load. "Oh fuck! Take it, take it!" He fell onto Tiffany's back and pulled up before slowly slipping out of her.

Tiffany fell onto the bed. She looked up at Ash as he redressed and walked out of the room. He said nothing more to her and barely gave her a second glance before closing the door. He went down and sat on the couch. As he felt the last of his erection go down and his body stopped heaving the front door came open.

"Hey how was your night?" Tee asked stepping inside.

"Can't complain." Ash smiled.

HRose
HRose
16 Followers