Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D H LAW
D H LAW
75 Followers

I turned to my left side and laid down to rest. Lisa found Jen's eyes and said "That was wonderful."

Jen responded "Yes it was and beautiful too." Matt had captured both Jen's breasts in his hands and appeared to be trying to get the nipples to touch each other. At the same moment I realized there was more squishing going on. Obviously Matt had liked the show also as he had now entered Jen from behind. I watched and was engrossed in their expressions, movements, sounds, and faces. They were also taking it slow, but by the look on Jen's face that too wouldn't last. She rolled slightly back, obviously wanting to give me a better look at Matt's cock parting her pussy. It was beautiful. I had felt that sensation many times but had never seen the cause, so perfectly. He withdrew leaving the head at the entry and slid back in to tickle her cheeks with his pubic hair. She moaned her approval. I watched and snuggled Lisa close to me as they continued their patient pursuit of pleasure. Jen's eyes closed and the look of rapture on her face told me all I needed to know, she was truly enjoying herself. It hit me then that I was truly enjoying myself. At that very moment Jen was being fucked by another man's cock and I was enjoying her pleasure. What a truly unique experience.

Matt was picking up steam and taking Jen with him. Their breath was coming in short rapid gasps. Matt was lifting Jen's hips toward me with each thrust. He was pounding her. Giving her exactly what she wanted and needed. Driving her toward another orgasm the only way he knew. She wasn't resisting. She was challenging him for more. She began to encourage him "More, harder, faster... more... yes... again... yes.."

Matt growled a response "Take it... grab my dick... get my load... "

"YES... YES... GIVE IT TO ME... GIVE IT TO ME... YYEEEESSSSSSS... YYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS" Jen was coming in waves. I could see them pass over her face. I was sure Matt could feel them as her pussy contracted around his cock.

"YYOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEEE" accompanied Matt's first volley and continued through at least his second or third. He slammed her hips so hard her knee almost hit me in the chin. He filled her, I know because I was close enough to see some seep past her lips and onto the bed. He slammed a couple more times driving more in and more out. Then they collapsed and joined us to rest.

Rest soon became slumber. Through the cobwebs of sleep only one more nagging question... Where do we go from here?

D H LAW
D H LAW
75 Followers
12