Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric's head spun from all that was happening. He was probably just moments away from making his astonishingly beautiful daughter have an orgasm while lying in his lap. His daughter! The thought made him shudder.

But Stacy's loud squeals of pleasure made him go on. He fucked her with his hand, rubbed her clit, and played with her tits until she arched her back, stretched out her legs, and cried out, "Oh God. Fuck! Yessss!"

For nearly a minute, although it seemed an hour, Eric watched his daughter writhe in front of him in the throes of an intense orgasm. Stacy's head rolled in his lap as she came, starting a new orgasm each time Eric dragged his finger across her clit. When he drove the same finger inside her pussy, she thrust her body onto his hand. All the while, she rolled her nipples between her fingers and felt the electricity flow down her body.

He had never heard her sound so excited about anything before. But then, he'd never made her cum before.

Finally, the orgasms subsided and Stacy lay motionless. Eric withdrew his hand, pulled up her panties and looked down on her disheveled hair. She was still beautiful, despite the perspiration causing strands of hair to stick to her forehead.

Stacy faced her father and placed her lips on the outline of his cock. She kissed it lightly through the material of his shorts.

"That was awesome, Dad. Thank you."

Before he could answer, they heard the unmistakable sound of the garage door opening.

"Oh shit!"

Stacy clambered off the couch and lunged for her shirt.

###

Eric spent a restless night, filled with short periods of sleep—each of them interrupted when he awoke to a vivid image of his naked daughter squirming in his lap. He was hard and stroked his cock once or twice, hoping his wife didn't awaken. All night long he relived the evening he had spent with Stacy.

He was the first to get up the next morning. Typically, he had an hour to himself before Cheryl got out of bed. He didn't know what Stacy's routine would be. But he was thinking of her, as evidenced by the thick cock hanging between his legs as he stepped out of the shower. Would he ever get her off his mind?

He wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the bathroom door. To his surprise, Stacy was standing in the hallway just outside the bathroom.

"Come to my room. Now," she whispered just loud enough for him to hear. Then, she turned and nearly ran down the hall to the stairway. Her long nightshirt clung to her as she moved and Eric watched her disappear downstairs to her bedroom.

He didn't try to answer. He looked back towards his own bedroom, tightened the towel around his waist, and headed downstairs.

Eric nearly knocked on the door out of pure habit. Instead, he turned the knob silently and pushed the door open. When it opened just enough for him to enter, he did. He closed the door without a sound.

Stacy was standing in the middle of the room, smiling broadly.

"Good morning, Daddy," Stacy said.

"Good morning, Stacy."

"I wanted to thank you for last night," she said, pulling up on her nightshirt as she spoke. Eric watched as her panties came into view. Stacy changed the position of her hands and then leisurely pulled the shirt over her head. The breasts Eric had enjoyed playing with so much the evening before were now in full view, looking even more full as his daughter stood.

"You already thanked me," Eric said.

"No," Stacy said as she started to walk towards the first of two windows in the corner bedroom. "I mean really thank you."

Her ass waggled as she approached the window, the cheeks peeking out from under her skimpy panties. Eric stared at her while she reached up for the curtains and pulled them shut. Her incredible semi-nude figure caused his cock to press against the towel.

Stacy turned to go to the other window, looking over her shoulder and smiling at her father. Her youthful profile was an intoxicating mix of teenage girl and mature woman.

Just before reaching the window, she stopped, turned to face Eric, and grabbed the top of her panties. She pushed them halfway down her thighs, then bent at the waist and finished taking them off. Eric stared at her breasts as they hung freely before moving his eyes to her bare pussy—the one he had his fingers buried in the night before.

Stacy tossed the panties into a nearby laundry basket. She faced the window and closed the curtains, extending on her tip-toes and giving her father an even better look at her tight ass.

With the windows covered, she walked slowly towards Eric. He was prepared for her, feeling his cock harden while he watched her breasts gently bounce with each step. Stacy got within reach...and brushed past her father. Eric swiveled his head and saw her lock the bedroom door.

Eric did not turn around. He let Stacy move directly behind him. Then he felt her body on his.

"Why are you doing this, Stacy?"

"Doing what?"

"Seducing me," Eric said.

Stacy wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her hands on the front of his towel. Eric felt her cool nipples on his back while she rubbed the soft material against his hard cock. Seconds later, she had her fingers wrapped around his cock with the towel in between.

"It feels to me like you enjoy being seduced," she whispered in his ear.

Nothing Eric said would sound sincere. So he decided to say nothing. Meanwhile, Stacy was getting him harder and harder with her systematic stroking and the rubbing of her pussy into his ass.

Finally, to Eric's relief, she let go of him, only to move her hand inside the towel and directly onto his penis. She stroked it a couple more times and then used her other hand to pull off the towel.

"I wanted to see this and touch it last night. I worried all night that you'd be mad we didn't do anything," she said, stroking the cock softly.

"Stacy, we shouldn't have done that," Eric said. "We shouldn't be doing this now."

Stacy let go of the cock again and stepped in front of Eric. She looked up into her father's eyes. "But you were so hard...the entire time. You were turned on by what we were doing."

"No. I couldn't help it," Eric tried to explain.

"You didn't need to make me cum, Dad. But you did."

Much to Eric's surprise, Stacy slowly sank to her knees. She brought the head of his cock to her lips and kissed it. She moved up and down the shaft, lightly kissing it every couple of seconds.

"You didn't need to come down here. But you did," she added.

She ran her tongue along the underside of the cock, suspecting it was nearly at full erection now.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Stacy held the cock and looked up. Eric was shaking and he knew she knew he was shaking. He didn't say anything.

Stacy spread her lips and lowered her head onto Eric's cock. At first she only took a little of it. Each time she moved forward she took a little more. Then she had the entire thing in her mouth.

It had been many years since Eric had his cock inside a woman's mouth, and none of the women—not even Cheryl—looked as good as Stacy at this moment. Nor did he remember it ever feeling so good. Stacy was applying more and more pressure with her lips and tongue, seemingly trying to coax another inch out of him.

She debated just letting him cum in her mouth, but the thrill of the previous evening had left her wanting more. After another minute of sucking, Stacy pulled back and stood in front of her Dad, allowing their bodies to touch.

"I want you to fuck me, Dad," she said, pressing her stomach against the rigid cock between them.

Stacy walked over to her bed, sat on the edge for a few seconds, and then leaned back. She spread her legs invitingly and stared up at her father with tempting eyes. As one last inducement, she placed her hand on her clit and began to massage it.

Eric wouldn't have left the room if horses were dragging him. He was drawn to his daughter's body like a magnet, and his cock led the way.

He moved between her legs and looked down on her perfection from head to toe. Stacy removed her hand as if to invite him to take control. Eric put his hands under her ass and lifted her enough to allow his cock to touch her pussy. Stacy reached for Eric's cock and positioned it at the entrance, almost in awe of the size of the cock in her hand. Luckily, she felt moisture growing at the spot where she placed the tip and awaited the pleasure she knew was coming.

"Where should I cum?" was all Eric asked.

"It's OK," Stacy said softly. "It's safe."

With that, Eric pushed forward and felt his cock begin to slide inside Stacy. The first couple strokes were tentative, but then Eric put aside all his doubts and started to fuck her in earnest.

"Oh, yes. That's so nice. Harder, Daddy!"

Stacy wrapped her legs around his waist and Eric held her by the ass. He watched her tits flow back and forth, the nipples glowing a bright pink from her excitement. His balls rammed into her with each thrust until he was grunting with desire.

"Harder!" Stacy begged.

Less fearful now of hurting her, Eric picked up the speed and intensity. Their mutual groans echoed in the room and the bed threatened to pound against the wall. Neither seemed to care as they drove closer and closer to orgasms.

"You're SO big, Dad. God! Fuck me!!"

Eric didn't need verbal assistance, but Stacy's words had the desired effect. He fucked her harder than he had ever fucked anybody. He fucked her with more passion than ever before and he wanted her to cum over and over again.

Stacy squeezed his cock with her cunt and they both arrived at the brink of orgasms.

"Stacy! I'm going...to...cum," Eric groaned.

"Yes! Cum for me, Dad. Hard!"

She played with her clit and tried to time her own climax with his. Eric's groans grew louder and longer. His cock threatened to tear her open, but Stacy only felt pleasure.

Then Eric couldn't hold back any longer, and he felt the first blast of semen about to pour from his cock. He thrust his cock forward, held it in place until the orgasm began, and then continued fucking Stacy as his warm fluid flowed into her cunt.

Stacy frantically rubbed her clit, allowing her own orgasm to start. They were both lost in their private ecstasy for a long moment. The bed shook and their moans merged into one erotic sound.

When the last gush of semen had been coaxed out of him, Eric withdrew his cock. It glistened in the room's light from their combined juices. Stacy smiled up at her father.

"That's how I wanted to thank you," she said.

"You're very good at it."

"Can we do it again soon?" Stacy asked.

Eric reached for his towel. "We'll see," he said, sounding very much like a father talking to his little girl.

12