Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
354 Followers

"Well I quite like it." I grinned.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming again." Michelle cried out suddenly.

"Hold on, I'm nearly there too." I gasped.

It only took a few more strokes for Chelle to climax, clamping around my dick. That did it for me too; I fired my wad into her anal passage. The two of us collapsed together in a heap on the bed; my cock still in Chelle's ass, the vibrator in mine.

"That was everything I imagined." Michelle whispered.

"Never having imagined fucking you, I can't compare," I whispered back, "but it was some kind of wonderful, sis."

"Your dick is still hard."

"Must be because it's up your butt," I paused, "or it's the vibrator up mine. I'll take them both out."

As I did so, Michelle changed her position to face me. We wrapped our arms around each other.

"What's going to happen next?" She asked.

"You're the one with the ideas Chelle." I joked.

"No. I don't mean for the rest of the week. I mean after that."

"I honestly don't know. Let's not think about it until we have to. Let's enjoy these few days."

"I like how you think." She said, kissing me. "How tired are you?"

"Not very. Why?" I said carefully.

"Cos I'm still randy." She actually blushed.

"Good. So am I."

"You know, you still look awfully cute in what's left of your school uniform." She giggled.

"You look cute in whatever clothes you're wearing." I said, kissing her on the nose.

"What about without clothes?" She teased.

"Well I can't really say can I?"

With a grin Chelle threw her remaining attire to the floor and then lay back, now totally nude. I ran my eyes over her nakedness.

"How about now?" She asked coyly.

"If pressed, I think you look even cuter like this."

"Smoothie." She laughed.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was mesmerised by the sight of her naked bosom. I had never really thought about them before. I was entranced by their smooth milky roundness, topped off by perky, pert nipples. Michelle spotted my staring.

"Like what you see?" She asked, her hands cupped each breast. "I told you I didn't need a padded bra."

"Michelle, they are lovely, beautiful. Why have I not seen that before?"

"Probably because you were obsessed with my knickers." She smirked.

"Could be. Can I touch them?"

"You've just had your dick up my arse and you're ASKING about groping my tits?" She laughed. "Feel free to fondle."

I reached out tentatively, brushing the magnificent orbs almost reverentially. Michelle giggled.

"Go on, they're not that fragile you know."

Emboldened, I cupped both breasts, gently massaging them, teasing the now erect nipples with my thumbs.

"That feels nice." Chelle breathed, her eyes sparkling. I leant forward and licked her right tit, leaving a wet trail across her skin. "Oh yes." She sighed, closing her bright eyes. I began to suckle on the teat, teasing the left one with my thumb and forefinger. "Your new hair is tickling me." Michelle said suddenly.

"It is getting in the way a bit." I responded, moving to pull the wig off.

"No. Leave it. I like the way it makes you look."

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled, my mouth again full of breast. The feeling of Chelle's tits under my mouth and hands was nothing short of awesome; I found I couldn't leave them alone. But Michelle was getting impatient.

"You going to be playing with my bosom all night?" She asked pointedly.

"I was considering it." I grinned, looking up.

"There's somewhere else you could be using that surprisingly talented tongue you know."

"There is, isn't there? Sorry."

"Apology accepted. Now I want to feel some tongue action between my legs."

"Certainly ma'am." I smiled and then slowly slid down her body, kissing her stomach as I went. I reached her naked cunt. It was wetter than ever. I lapped at the liquid that was leaking out. "You taste great Chelle." I told her.

"You did too." She told me as my tongue slipped between her pussy lips, causing a gasp. I smiled to myself and ran my tongue along her slit to her hooded love button. I sucked on the sweet nub for a moment before pushing my tongue deep between the folds of flesh that were the entrance to her cunt. Michelle let out a long low moan of pleasure. I continued to plunge my tongue in and out, switching up to her clit every so often. Soon Chelle's breathing was becoming ragged. And then:

"Oh god! I'm cumming!! Just your tongue and I'm cummmmiinnnnng!!!" She came, flooding my mouth with her sweet nectar; So much of it that I nearly choked. She subsided and looked down at my face still between her thighs. "Your dick. Stick your dick in me again." She begged. I became aware of how big a boner I was now sporting as I shuffled up to her and sank it into her soft welcoming snatch. Michelle gave a contented sigh and thrust her hips up to meet mine, wrapping her legs around me and crossing her ankles behind my back. I rocked gently back and forth, slowly fucking my sister. To be honest by now I was tiring a little and told Chelle so.

"Really? Okay then." She said, rolling us over so that she was on top and then riding my cock. Looking up, I was mesmerised by the jiggling of her tits as she bounced on my shaft. She leant forward and put her hands on my chest to brace herself. I raised my hands to her perfectly formed breasts, marvelling at how they seemed to fit so neatly into my palms. Michelle was moving faster now, pushing towards another orgasm. I felt my balls tightening and knew I was close as well. Chelle stiffened and stopped her riding of me as she climaxed. I flipped us back over, pulling out of her cunt as I did. I jerked my dick for a few strokes until I came as well, spurting my milky jizz over her heaving stomach.

"Why?" Chelle panted, looking up after she felt the hot spunk on her skin.

"Cos that's what I was doing at the start of this escapade." I told her. "Sort of rounds it off nicely."

"Replacing my panties with me? You are weird. I wanted that cum in my pussy." She pouted.

"Tomorrow, I promise." I smirked. "Now we need sleep, it's late and we're both tired." I crawled up alongside my sister. We curled up in one another's arms and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up late the next morning, glad that I booked a weeks leave from work already. I left Chelle to sleep on. She too was using some accrued vacation time. It meant we had at least another two days together before we had to think about the future. I took a quick shower and then went downstairs to the kitchen wearing only a towel. I made myself coffee and sat down to wait for my sister to wake. Half an hour passed before I heard the water running in the shower and it was another thirty minutes before Michelle appeared in the kitchen in her flimsy and nearly transparent sheer dressing gown.

"Morning sleepy head." I said cheerfully, moving toward the kettle again. "Want breakfast?"

She shook her head, but carefully.

"How much did I have to drink?" She asked.

"About a third of a bottle of vodka." I smiled.

"Why did you let me drink so much?" She muttered. "You know I can't take too much alcohol."

"Hey, you were in charge, remember?" I grinned.

"Well maybe you should be today." She groaned. "I feel like shit and I'd probably end up doing something we'd both regret."

"So you don't regret what we did? I know I don't."

"Just that we didn't do it sooner." She gave a weak smile.

"Well, if I'm in charge," Chelle nodded, "then I think that you should get some more sleep while I sort a few things out. Use my bed, I'll wash the sheets from yours."

"Okay," She gave another wane smile, "and thank you." She turned and went back upstairs, leaving me to make plans. My mind was ablaze with possibilities, most of which I discarded as impractical. I couldn't dress Chelle as a guy; that would be copying her. So what then? I continued to muse as I set about the chores for the day.

Michelle resurfaced mid-afternoon looking much perkier.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much." She smiled. "Come on then, you've had a good four hours, what have you go planned for me?"

"I'm glad you asked." I gushed. "After thinking about some of the clothes I've seen you wearing over the years I think I can dress you as..." I paused for effect, "a lap dancer." I beamed.

Michelle gave me a cold stare.

"Are you suggesting my clothes are slutty?" She frowned.

"What? No! I just meant that I could take various bits and pieces from your outfits and come up with something a dancer might wear. My first choices would have been a nurse or a policewoman, but both of those would need something like the proper uniforms." I gabbled worriedly.

Chelle's face broke into a smile.

"Only teasing." She laughed. "It sounds...interesting. Sure it will work?"

"If I can have the run of your wardrobe."

"Any excuse to fondle my stuff." She laughed again. "In any case, you're going to get girlied up again tomorrow, so you should make the most of today."

"I intend to Chelle, I really do."

"Come on then, show me what clothing I've got that you think should be on a stripper."

We entered Michelle's bedroom and she flopped down onto the freshly made bed, a questioning look on her face.

"Okay then mastermind, what first?"

"Erm, do you still have your fishnets?" I asked, knowing that wear and tear on hosiery was high.

"Tights or stockings?" Chelle responded.

"Stockings, hold-ups for preference."

Chelle nodded and went to one of her drawers, pulling out a rolled up pair of what I'd asked for.

"Next?" She asked, sitting back down.

"That silvery set of bra and panties." I said, slightly embarrassed about letting on I knew about them.

"Get them out then; you obviously know where they are." Chelle laughed at my discomfort, pulling on the stockings as she did. Still blushing I found out the underwear and passed it over. She slipped those on too. "That it?" She asked.

"It needs something else." I suggested. "Can I take a look through your wardrobe?"

"Like you never have before?" She laughed. "Go on then."

I flipped through the clothes hanging up in her closet, pulling out one or two for a closer look, before shaking my head and putting them back. I turned around to Chelle.

"Is there anything else?" I asked. "You've got some nice short skirts, but none of them seem...well, short enough."

"Try the suitcase on top." Michelle grinned. "I can't believe you never found my 'bad girl' stash."

"I never knew you were keeping stuff especially for me either." I retorted over my shoulder as I got the suitcase down. I put it on the bed next to Chelle and sprung the catches, opening it. I gasped. Inside was a veritable cornucopia of risqué clothing and similar items. A latex top, a sheer nylon body stocking, some sort of leather harness, a baby doll nightie, one or two exotic toys, and what I was looking for: A pleated tartan skirt little wider than a belt. Michelle picked it out of the case and wrapped it around her waist. "How come I've never seen you wearing any of this stuff sis?" I said.

"That's because mom and dad would have had a cow if I put them on at home. So we used to get changed in the loo's up town."

"So you actually wore this stuff out?" I was incredulous; the skirt barely covered her ass.

"Yep!" She grinned, enjoying my surprise. "Hey, how about this to finish off the outfit?" She asked, fishing out what appeared to be a ring of Lycra that may or may not cover her breasts.

"Try it." I said. "But I think it'll look better without the bra."

She took the bra off and replaced it with the tiny tube top. Suddenly I saw the final part of the outfit nestling in the corner of the suitcase: A pair of really tall and glittery stilettos. Michelle followed my gaze and then with a sigh picked the shoes up and strapped them on. She stood a little uncertainly, as if not as used to the shoes as she pretended. Now she was taller than me.

"That looks great Chelle. It just needs some over-the-top make-up to finish it off. I'll leave that to you while I go and get changed."

"What makes you think I know about overdoing my make-up?"

"Chelle, I've seen what you normally put on when you go out. If you go a bit further than that, it'll be right." I laughed, making to leave.

"Smart arse!" She called out as I shut the door behind me.

I'd dressed up a bit; shirt and tie, jacket and trousers; and was waiting for Michelle in the lounge downstairs. She announced her arrival by wrapping her leg around the door and then peering around the frame. She had obviously taken on my idea completely. Her hair and make-up could have been taken straight from the picture I had in my head.

"Did someone here order a lap dance?" She whispered huskily.

"Yes." I managed to squeak, using the remote to turn on the stereo. It was a slow bluesy rock track. Michelle began to move to the music. I had no idea she was capable of such sensuous movement. She flowed across the floor, dancing toward me. Once she got to me she started to tease me; pushing her bosom towards my face before turning around and waggling her ass mere inches from my crotch. Fascinated by her lithe movements I reached out and put my hands on her hips.

"No touching: House rules." Chelle said over her shoulder. Reluctantly I took the hands away again as Michelle continued her dance, writhing to the music like a natural dancer. She flaunted and teased, her body almost but not quite brushing mine.

"Hells teeth Chelle, you're fucking good as this." I breathed, itching to reach out and run my hands over her sinuously swaying body.

By the time the song ended Michelle was perspiring freely. She sat down on my lap heavily.

"That was fun, but tiring." She sighed. "No need to ask if you enjoyed it." She said, grinding her ass against the massive boner her dancing had given me.

I groaned in frustration.

"God Chelle, you missed your calling. You would have been a great stripper."

"Why thank you." She giggled and wriggled her butt again.

"Please don't do that, you'll make me cum." I gasped desperately.

"Not until I've got to play with it you don't" She laughed and slipped off my lap and onto her knees in front of me.

"I thought there was no touching?" I asked as she unzipped me.

"Only while I was dancing." She answered, pulling out my cock that was slick with pre-cum already. Michelle dropped her mouth around my throbbing shaft, greedily licking at its wetness. I let out a moan as once more her soft lips went all the way down to the root of my member. It felt so good that I knew I wouldn't be long before I blew my load. Within a minute I was hosing spunk over Chelle's beautifully painted face.

"That was quick." She said, wiping the gloop from her eyes.

"Sorry." I panted.

"No sweat. But you'd better last longer when you fuck me." She grinned.

"No guarantees sis, you are one sexy bitch." I grinned back. I leant forward and kissed her, tasting my own spunk on her lips. Michelle lay down, pulling me with her. I kissed down her face and neck towards the lycra-clad mounds of her tits. I licked at the now-hard nipples through the material. I eased the tight Lycra from her heaving breasts, licking at her pert buds and eliciting a moan. I replaced my tongue with my hands and moved my head lower down to her belly button, using my tongue to tease it while continuing to massage her tits. Chelle giggled and squirmed under my tender assault before gently pushing my head ever lower, towards her pelvis. I took the hint and slid down between her legs. I flipped up the narrow tartan cloth masquerading as a skirt to reveal the growing damp patch on the silvery panties beneath. Michelle let out another moan so I glanced up: she was kneading her tits while toying with her nipples. I felt a sudden desire to get at her snatch quickly, so I jerked her knickers to one side and plunged my tongue into her wet pussy. Chelle gasped at the unexpected intrusion but responded by pushing her hips up into my face and crossing her ankles behind my head.

"Come on lover, make me cum with your mouth again." She breathed.

I went to work with a will, slipping my tongue into her cunt as deep as it would go and coincidentally rubbing my nose on her clit. In the spirit of inquiry, just to see what would happen, I stuck a finger into Michelle's ass hole. She began to thrash about in some sort of pleasure induced sensory overload and came hugely moments later; tensing up and then relaxing with a satisfied sigh.

"You do have a talented tongue little brother." She managed to wheeze out.

"And you have a very tasty pussy, dear sister." I grinned back, licking my lips.

Michelle pushed herself up onto her elbows, looking me straight in the eye.

"What do you have planned for me next?" She asked, a devilish glint in her eye.

"I...I...dunno." I stammered. "I never expected you to go along with the 'dancer' idea even."

"I told you you were in charge today."

"I know. I just never really believed you I suppose." I shrugged helplessly.

"So, no ideas then?" Chelle frowned.

Even as she asked the memory of an old fantasy of mine resurfaced.

"Well," I said slowly, "how about a knee-trembler? Outside. Against the kitchen wall." I was still expecting Michelle to balk at this, even though our garden was totally secluded and not overlooked by any of our neighbours. Instead she sat up and smirked.

"Okay." She said.

A little stunned by her acceptance, I helped her to her feet and led her out of the back door. She shivered slightly in the cool evening air.

"Let's get you warmed up." I said, leaning her back against the outside kitchen wall and plonking a kiss on her lips. Only this time I added something else; I pushed my tongue between her teeth. After a minor pause to overcome her surprise Chelle responded in kind, our tongues dancing around each other. At the same time my hands went once more to her lovely tits, softly squeezing and rubbing them. She in return left one hand holding the back of my head while the other dropped to my crotch and began to fondle my still exposed balls and giving me a raging hard-on in seconds.

"Uhhh." I grunted. "Sorry Chelle, I can't wait." I said as I pushed her panties aside again and thrust my cock into her willing cunt. She gave a satisfied grunt of her own and wrapped her still fishnet-clad legs around my waist, held between the wall and me.

"That feels so good," Michelle cooed, "and so deep."

I was concentrating on keeping us both upright while giving Chelle the rigorous shafting she obviously wanted. I could feel her pussy muscles grabbing at my dick and the hot rasp of her breathing as she edged closer to yet another climax. I wasn't that far behind her. With a cry of joy Chelle came, grasping me tightly with her legs. It took only a few more thrusts before I followed suit, my knees actually trembling as I shot my hot spunk into her. We leant against the wall catching our breath.

"Great idea bro." Michelle panted. "The thought of being seen gave it something extra."

"It's hard on the legs though." I agreed, gasping.

"Wanna go again?" She asked, licking at my ear.

"You are insatiable Michelle." I said back. "Not to mention incredible."

"I can't help it if you haven't fucked me in the ass yet today."

"Slut." I grinned.

"Whore." She grinned back. "Now let me suck you hard again." Even as she was saying that Chelle had swapped positions and was now kneeling in front of me with her talented lips around my still semi-hard meat stick.

"Oh you greedy mare." I said as she enveloped my cock completely. She sucked deliberately noisily for a few moments before leaning back.

"Our combined juices taste great." She smiled.

"Better than chocolate?" I asked cheekily.

"Too close to call." She laughed in reply. Meanwhile my cock had gotten stiff again surprisingly quickly. "There we are; ready for action." Michelle smirked triumphantly. "But first..." She swallowed my whole dick in one go before standing up again, leaving my hardness covered in her drool. Evidently eager to be buggered, Michelle braced herself against the wall after finally taking off her silver knickers. She looked coyly over her shoulder and fluttered her eyelashes at me. I wondered why she had decided to fuck me, not that I was complaining. I knew I'd never find anyone I'd love as much for all our fighting as kids. I stepped up behind my beautiful lover and carefully lined my cock up with the starfish of her ass. With a soft grunt I thrust it in, Chelle pushing back against me as I did so, sinking me deep into her butt hole.

Storm62
Storm62
354 Followers