Discovery & Addiction Ch. 02

Story Info
He needs more from her.
2.9k words
4.49
32.1k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday; Cassy wasn't at work for the rest of the week. Her and her boyfriend Sebastian were staying with his father, Robert, as they had been offered part time summer jobs at Roger's firms. Neither of them was going home this weekend, as Saturday was Robert's birthday. Robert's girlfriend had booked a table at his favourite restaurant, a very exclusive 2 Michelin star restaurant, Cassy, Sebastian, and Sebastian's brother Alexander were also invited. Robert was looking forward to it as he rarely had more than one of his four children together at any time, let alone on his birthday.

She sat curled up on the sofa, lounging around in worn but comfortable trousers and a sweatshirt. Next to her were an open packet of tortilla chips and a second can of diet coke. She had laid in bed till noon and was now firmly planted on the sofa eating her comfort food trying to block out the events of the previous evening at Alexander's. Sebastian and Robert were both at work and she wasn't expecting either of them home for a few hours.

Her thoughts were miles away; she paid minimal attention to the tedious talk shows that ticked by on the screen in front of her. No wonder she didn't notice anyone enter the house until they stood at the door and spoke.

"Hello princess" Her heart jumped to her throat at the sound of that voice, she curled up further into the sofa as she turned to greet him, her voice sounding more cheerful than it was.

"Hi Alex, sorry, I didn't hear anyone come in, you made me jump that's all."

"Sorry princess, I didn't mean to startle you."

After spending most of the day trying to deal with the disgust she felt with herself for submitting so easily to him last night, the pleasure she'd felt, and the feelings of being violated, the sight of him filled her with dread and undid everything she'd achieved so far. All she wanted was to get him away from her as quickly as possible.

"Urm well" she stuttered, holding her hands together to stop them from shaking, "Robert's in work, in fact so is Seb, I don't think they'll be back for a while, I can get them to call you when they do."

"Now now princess, that's no way to treat a house guest." His eyes remained on her "At least offer me a cup of tea."

"Urm, Alex, would you like a cup of tea?"

"Only if your making one" He replied, she knew that meant yes regardless of her preference, just like she'd known that he wasn't there for Robert or Sebastian before she'd asked.

She wiggled off the sofa; Alexander remained in the doorway so that she had to squeeze past him on her way to the kitchen.

She poured water into the kettle and set it to boil, getting two mugs from the cupboard she placed a teabag in each. "Do you take sugar?" she asked

"Two please, he replied, "I like my pleasures sweet."

With her back to him she watched the kettle as it boiled.

"I didn't come here to see Dad, you know that don't you?" He said, "I've come to see you. Damn girl you've got into my head, I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about you, I haven't wanked like that in ages!" He now stood behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders, she froze, unable to move away. "Your skin, the smell of your hair, your passion, you have no idea the passion you have. You're so fragile, so shy, so beautiful. I needed to see you, its like a drug". He pushed himself against her. She was terrified, she knew he wasn't going home empty handed; she didn't have the strength to stop him.

"Please Alex," she whispered, "Please leave me alone, what about Seb?"

"Oh don't you tease me like that, you know that you don't belong to Seb." He nuzzled in her hair. "I need to see you, out these ridiculous clothes you wear, all night I pictured what you must be like, I need to see." He took the hem of her sweatshirt in his hands and began to undress her, she tried to fight him by holding it down but his only response was to tell her not to be so shy.

As she stood there in the kitchen wearing her bra she again felt both excited by the tingling between her legs, and horrified by the nausea in her stomach. He ran his hands along her back, causing goosebumps to cover her body. Then he unhitched her bra and that too fell to the floor

The kettle had finished boiling; the steam it blew against the window began to clear. She could now make out their reflection as he put his hands below her breasts and pulled her into him.

The way he ground his groin into her back only confirmed what was contained.

This time when he touched her breasts he took her nipples between his fingers and gently squeezed them, she moaned at that touch and had to catch herself as her legs went momentarily weak as her stomach somersaulted.

He chuckled softly into her hair "I love the sounds you make"

Again he squeezed her nipples and again she moaned, wanting him to touch her again, to make her feel more. She knew that she was going to surrender; as there was no way she could stop him. Sliding his hands to her waist he pushed down her trousers, she wiggled them to the floor, then he did the same to her panties, she blushed red as the moisture between her legs made them stick. She stepped out of them and he kicked them away.

She had expected him to touch her as before, but instead he ran his hands over her skin and pressed himself further into the small of her back. He noticed her disappointment.

"Now now princess," he said, "This is not all about you you know. Yesterday was a gift, a taster lets say, today I need you to do something for me, and depending on your proficiency I'll decide if you deserve a reward."

The comfort Cassy had just gained with the situation instantly drained away, the feelings of lust had masked any reality that there may be more at stake here.

"You have given blow jobs before haven't you?" he asked

The thought of servicing him this way disgusted her, she tried to push away. "No Alex, I'm not going to ..." He firmly pushed her back into the counter.

"Answer the question I asked princess, I didn't ask you what you were going to do." He interrupted.

"Yes" she meekly replied, fighting back tears.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I've given blow jobs."

"Did you like them?"

"No" she stammered, "I don't like the taste"

"With time you will get used to it, and the better you get the less will end up on your tongue. Now turn round and kneel for me."

"No" she blurted out before she could stop herself

"What was that?" he asked firmly

"Sorry, she replied, "It was nothing" He moved away and she hurriedly turned and got to her knees. He pushed them apart so that he could put his feet between them and get closer to her.

As he unfastened his jeans and let them fall to the floor Cassy tried not to turn away in disgust, she desperately wanted to be out of this situation, she couldn't understand what compelled her to stay.

It bobbed within an inch of her face; she couldn't focus on it properly. She brought her hands up and grasped the shaft, it was warm and firm to her touch, and she heard him groan. Still holding the shaft she took the tip into her mouth and then sucked on it gently. The taste of the precum on her tongue almost caused her to wretch, but she fought the urge, she needed to please him. Taking more of him into her mouth she licked around the head, she was rewarded with another groan and Alexander put his hands on the counter behind her to steady himself.

She took in as much of him as she could, slurping and licking all the time. She was surprised how quickly her jaw began to ache. Putting that discomfort to the back of her mind she tried to concentrate on her task, with one hand still holding the shaft she placed the other between his legs and began to stroke his balls. She had difficulty hearing over the sounds of her efforts so she had no idea how well she was performing.

After several minutes Alexander wanted more, he thrust himself into her, the head pushing to the back of her throat, she panicked and tried to draw back but her head hit the cupboard door behind her. She struggled a few more attempts but he was causing her to gag and she could hardly breathe, she tried to push him away, and after several more thrusts he conceded.

"Cassy, I am extremely disappointed in you," she was shocked by the shame she felt at failing him, "But as this is your first time I'll be forgiving, and I'm sure whatever it is you do was good enough for Seb. I'm going to give you some incentive; you need to blow me like you need me to cum. Get up"

"Alex, I'm sorry, please let me try again" He grabbed her under her arm and pulled her to her feet.

"It's ok princess, I'll let you try again. I'm going to show you how I want you to make me feel"

He sat her on the kitchen table, inches away from the edge and then laid her on her back. He lifted her feet up and put them at each corner so she was completely spread open for him. She blushed.

"Now, put your hands above your head, leave them there, and just relax."

He rubbed his hands up and down Cassy's thighs, her legs trembled at his touch, she tried to ignore the embarrassment she felt at the way she lay open like this to him and just concentrate on him.

Reaching up he grasped her breasts, teasing the nipples, she was sensitive and they hardened like bullets. He liked that about her. When he'd had enough his hands made their way back to her thighs, moving them so they came within a whisper of touching her where she needed and then pulling away. She could feel how wet she was, she could feel droplets run down towards the table. When he finally touched her by parting the lips she moaned out in relief and brought herself up to greet him.

"Say still" He commanded, this time her clit was not as shy and he rubbed his thumb against it eliciting even more groans. She would almost pull her hands down to help him, but then remembered his command and placed them above her head again.

The groan that escaped her lips when she felt his mouth replace his hand and his tongue replaced the finger did not embody the surge of excitement that filled her at that moment. She struggled to stay still as she fought both the urge to pull away, as the sensation was too much and the need to push for more. She knew she was close, she knew she was ready to burst, she needed it. But so did he.

Just before the last moments he pulled away and stood up.

"No," she cried out, "no please don't stop"

"Like I told you earlier princess, you need to do something for me and I may decide to reward you"

Cassy lay on the table, her body still twitched from the impending orgasm, the disappointment at having it denied almost unbearable. She took a moment to regain her self slightly, and then climbed off the table and knelt before him.

"Hold the table behind you," he said, "I need to see that you aren't finishing yourself off."

This time she didn't turn away, she licked him willingly, moistening the whole shaft. When she took the head into her mouth the taste of the precum was not as bad, but she didn't linger on that thought, instead she sucked and nibbled on the head as if it were covered in honey.

When he pushed himself deeper into her she still pulled back in shock, but immediately came back, trying to allow him further into her throat. He only lingered there for a second or two, then pulled out allowing her to breathe, as he pushed himself in the second time she was ready for him and he allowed several thrusts before releasing her for air.

Every time he thrust into her mouth it felt like he thrust into her cunt, she wanted it more and more, she wanted to make him cum like she desperately needed to cum herself, she wanted to earn a reward, she didn't know what she'd do if he left her feeling like this. She was so caught in the moment she didn't notice the change in her on this second attempt.

As Alexander got closer to his climax his thrusts became more vigorous and Cassy had to hold her breath for longer, the urge to gag had abated and he now thrust himself into her so deep that her nose was embedded in his pubic hair, smelling every part of him. Her jaw ached and she held her head firm against the table to prevent it from colliding at every thrust.

However as she felt his climax rise, her arousal grew too, but she knew she would not share in his release. The final thrust caught her by surprise and so did the warm liquid at the back of her mouth. She could feel each pump of his ejaculation against her tongue, and he remained deep in her throat until it had subsided.

He withdrew, pulling remnants of the sticky liquid with it, she gasped for breath but as she tasted it on her tongue it was all she could do to keep all he had given her in her stomach. She swallowed what was in her mouth and licked what had dribbled on her face too. As he stood in front of her, regaining himself she realised that she had missed some, and desperate not to be left experiencing his climax so intimately and then failing her reward she licked him clean.

After a few minutes Alex knelt on the floor in front of her.

"Stay as you are, just spread your legs a little wider." He commanded

As he ran his hand down past her clit Cassy felt a surge of pride and joy that she had done so well. She knew she was very close, as he teased her opening she gripped the table harder to prevent her from urging him on unless it displeased him and caused him to stop.

She groaned deeply as finally he pushed two, then three fingers into her, it was more than she was expecting and it hurt slightly, but she forced herself to be still.

"Now princess" he whispered to her "you're a good girl, you listen well and damn you improved. I'm true to my word, you can have your reward, but you wait until I tell you, I'm just going to have a little play around first. You understand?"

She wanted to protest that she couldn't hold off any longer, but instead she nodded her head, screwing up her eyes and biting her bottom lip she almost screamed as he thrust his fingers deep into her.

Cassy had never felt so aware of every part of her body as she did now, every part buzzed with anticipation, the torment of holding back her orgasm as her body fought against her for its climax was almost futile.

Alex watched the sexual beauty before him; she was in a world of her own, primal sounds uttered from her throat, her muscles twitched, and her face rigid in torment. He loved the way she responded to his touch, he felt like a puppet master. He'd never seen anyone as beautiful as she was now.

A tiny word escaped her mouth; "please" it was so gentle Alexander almost missed it. But it was enough to bring him out of his spell and back to her. He leant towards her and softly whispered

"Cum for me princess, cum now"

At those words the dam was opened and the torrent that had built up inside Cassy spilt forth.

Surpassing the orgasm she had yesterday the burning ball of white hot fury buried deep within her stomach exploded and she cried out. Her heart raced at the euphoria and her body shuddered with each wave. He held her close to him so she wouldn't fall and she gripped his shoulders with fervour.

As she slowly came down, gasping for breath and crying with the intensity, he lifted her gently and laid her on an armchair and covered her with a blanket as he went to clean himself off. When he returned she had fallen asleep, she looked so serene now. He pulled another chair and watched her intently. He didn't know what it was about this girl, she was so passionate and so delicate and he desired her now more than he had realised.