Discovery & Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
She steps deeper into his desires.
2.1k words
4.59
29.5k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Robert, her boyfriend's father, offered her a refill, Cassy placed her hand over her glass and respectfully shook her head. They were out celebrating Robert's birthday, the meal, arranged by his girlfriend Elizabeth, was at a very prestigious 5 star restaurant, Cassy was there along with her boyfriend Sebastian and his older brother Alexander. They were waiting for the next course to be served and the alcohol was rapidly going to her head.

"Oh Come on Cassy, we're celebrating, have a little more." Sebastian, nodded with encouragement. She smiled politely back at him and removed her hand from the glass allowing him to fill it for the third time. The truth was she couldn't afford to get too drunk, Alexander sat across from her on the other side of the table. Despite several glances across the table she hadn't caught him looking at her once, however she was completely aware that his attention was very much on her. She didn't want his attentions, and she feared what he may do.

She fidgeted in her chair and smoothed down her dress. Again looking up at him to see if he watched her. Stepping into the sitting room earlier that evening wearing the figure hugging black shoe-strap satin dress that was in contrast to the baggy jeans and loose T-shirts that made up her usual attire, he had made brief approving eye contact with her, and that was it for the evening.

It was after the desert, when Cassy was finally beginning to relax, that Alexander finally made his move. "Excuse me everyone," Alexander said as he stood up "I'm stepping outside for a cigarette". He took a step towards the door and leaned between Cassy and Sebastian, patting his brother on the back, "Sorry Seb, I'm going to have to leave you with the oldies for a bit." As he stood back up Cassy felt his hand gently on her lap, it remained there briefly and then he left. Feeling the blood colour her cheeks she looked down and realised that Alexander had left a cigarette paper on her lap. Written on it was 'meet me outside', not a request, and order.

Her hands began to shake as she reached for her clutch bag. Pulling out her phone she pressed a few buttons and then turned to her boyfriend. "Seb, I've had a missed call and a text from Jill, she seems really upset, is it ok if I give her a call?" "Sure babe, don't worry." He smiled as he leaned over and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She was grateful that the wine, and now champagne, stopped him from noticing her nervousness.

As Cassy stepped outside the front door her phone began to ring, "Look left," Alexander said. Mostly hidden in the shadows she could see him nonchalantly puffing away at his cigarette.

The summer night's air was heavy as Cassy looked around nervously to see if anyone would notice her. An older couple sat opposite each other at a bistro table, each with a glass of wine, absorbed in their conversation. She skittered nervously across the grass trying not to slip into the boarder plants as she made her way to the corner of the building. The bright lights illuminating the front faded as she rounded the corner and the darkness enveloped her vision.

"Hey princess." Alexander's unmistakable voice was accompanied with the smell of cigarette smoke. His hand on her wrist gently pulled her towards him and he caressed the curve of her back and the fullness of her buttocks as he held her to him. "You look so fucking hot tonight." She pulled herself away and coughed with the smoke. Flicking the almost exhausted butt into the nearest plant again he took her by the wrist and guided her further behind the building.

The stonewall she was pressed against was mercifully devoid of plants growing up its face but was dangerously close to the kitchen door where the kitchen and waiting staff would stand outside to take their breaks. Holding her hands above her head she struggled against him. "Please Alex, they can see us." She nodded towards the kitchen door. "So, they'll only be jealous, and wondering why their bitches aren't as fine as you." Securing his grip on her wrists with his left hand, he reached down and lifted her leg up to his waist. The skin of her thigh was clammy with the heat, but as he slid his hand further up her leg he could feel her tremble. Her face softly betrayed the tension she felt within, once again he was captivated with her beauty.

As his fingers parted the satin of her underwear from her body and then the silk of her folds she struggled again. "Alex, I don't think I can do this." "Princess, its ok, trust me." As his fingers entered her, Cassy felt that familiar leap of her stomach and felt her heart began to race. She couldn't help herself as her body took over and began to push herself against him. Her eyes closed as he took command of her body, despite her unwillingness, she knew she was his again.

The stubble on his face scratched against her cheek as he buried his head in her hair, taking in all that she was, as his face moved towards hers she readily kissed him when their lips met, but he did not linger there long as he made his way down her chest to bite gently at her nipples through the fabric of her dress. She gasped and sliding her leg further round his back she tried to pull him in closer. "Are you hungry for more my little princess?" He asked, laughing gently. She moaned in reply, the fingers inside her and the thumb against her clit robbing her of anything more.

Cocooned in her world of ecstasy Cassy was no longer aware of her surroundings. She wasn't aware of Alexander unfastening his belt and trousers and allowing them to fall to his ankles, or of him lifting her knee higher to bring her closer to him. The tip of his cock pressing against her opening brought her back to the present, in shock she pulled away, but there was nowhere to go.

"No Alex, don't do this I cant do this." She began to beg trying to raise herself up and away from him. "You don't have to do anything." "Alex ... oh god!" She gasped as he pushed a little harder, enough for his tip to slide into position and rest itself at the entry. "We can't do this," she pleaded.

"Why, give me a reason. Is it Seb? You know you don't belong to him. Is it because you're worried about what others will think?" With each question he pressed ever so slightly further into her. "There's nobody but us, and we wont tell. Is it because you don't want to? Tell me you don't want me to, tell me to stop, give me a reason to stop. You cant can you, you want this, you need this, I see you like no one else, I know what's inside, tell me to stop and I will" Tears welled in her eyes and she scrunched them up, determined not to let him see. She hated him, because he was right, because she needed it, needed him.

Taking her lack of an answer as an affirmative Alexander couldn't hold back any longer. He thrust into her, her body tensing as the pain of her un-relaxed muscles objected to the intrusion, but the pleasure as the thrust reached its maximum overtook and she cried out into the night. Before she could pause for breath he thrust again, and again she cried out, too enveloped in herself to hear him moan with her. Burying her head into his shoulder to quieten her gasps her body relaxed to accept him.

Her scent was like a drug, intoxicating him, filling all his senses, he wanted to bury himself deep within her, and with each thrust he tried to get deeper. Her body moved with him, in its natural surrender to him, its unquestioning response so sensual; he'd never desired anything as much in his life. "Oh my god Alex." He heard her murmur. "Oh my god!"

He felt her leg tighten against his back and she pushed her body further into him, he knew she was ready to orgasm, he tightened the grip on her wrists and pulled her knee further to her chest. "You want it don't you?" he whispered hoarsely into her ear. Unable to coherently form any words she moaned as reply.

Everything that was Cassy came down to the throbbing fury that emanated from deep within. She struggled against his grip, wanting to grasp onto him, to pull him deeper into her, but his command over her was total. Although she was crazy with passion each thrust was not quite enough to bring her to the climax, deep within she was screaming out for just that little bit more but her body was barely hers to control. At his question she felt her heart leap in relief.

"Then I'll give this one as a gift." He whispered between breaths, "For wearing the dress I bought you, for being beautiful in it. For being my good little princess"

His pace quickened, Cassy pressed her head and shoulders back into the wall so she could twist her pelvis further towards him. Within seconds the wave of euphoria erupted, she bit into her lip to prevent herself from crying out as loudly as she could have. Her stomach muscles contracted and her fists balled as her orgasm took her.

As the fireworks that were her world subsided she realised that Alexander had not. Her body wanted to relax, bathe in its wonder. But he was not ready for that. After her initial orgasm her body was over sensitised and each thrust was too much for her to bear. "Please Alex, you have to stop." She panted. Sliding his free hand up towards her breasts he tweaked the nipple through her dress. The shock of it brought her out of her semi comatose state and back to him. "Alex, I cant, you have to give me a moment." "You don't need a moment, I've given you your gift, now I'm going to take mine." She felt the rhythm of his body change, she realised that up until now he was in control of what he was doing, but now he'd surrendered himself to his lusts and pure instinct took over.

Cassy had only a moment to be shocked at how readily her body loved this, and despite the recent climax how horny it made her feel. With her sensitivity and his drive it was only moments before she could feel herself rise to join him. As he again gripped her breast and nipple, she ached to be naked so he could grip her tighter, needing his release nearly as much as she needed hers she tried to move in rhythm with him and in response she heard him grunt.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" She cried out, panting desperately to regain each breath. She knew he was close, she tried to hold on for him, but it was too much for her. The magnificence she felt was outdid anything she'd experienced before, she cried out repeatedly until she felt his last final thrust and his deep guttural groan of release.

She trembled, as every nerve in her body was alive with fire. He withdrew from her and brushed back the hair matted to her face with sweat. He looked down at her exhausted body and savoured every moment of his triumph.

Stepping away from her she was barely strong enough to hold herself up. Wiping himself down he fastened his trousers

"You'll need to go tidy yourself up before you make too much of a mess of that beautiful dress." She looked down to see it crumpled around her waist. Pulling it down to recover some of her dignity he leaned in and kissed her on the head. "Thank you my princess. I'll see you in side, we'd better not let Seb know what you've got up to."

She saw him light another cigarette as he swaggered of into the darkness. Recovering her bag from the floor she staggered back to the ladies to attempt to tidy herself up.


Please enjoy. And thank you to those who have been following this story. If you have an opinion please vote and if you have time please leave me feedback, its makes a difference.
Thanks Tink ;-)