Discovery & Addiction Ch. 04

Story Info
He knows what she needs.
2k words
4.51
26.4k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander leaned against the doorframe and watched her as she slept. The curtains were half open allowing the summer night's air to cool the bedroom. The moonlight fell across the bed; barely under the covers it illuminated her soft and alabaster skin. Sleeping there so innocently he thought his heart would burst from his chest in desire for this secret enchantress.

The banter from his brother and father as they reset the board for the second game of chess filtered quietly up the stairs. He was confident that they wouldn't miss his absence for quite a while, and so for now, Cassy was his alone.

He crept into the room, quietly removing his clothes, sliding under the sheets he nestled behind her, her scent and warmth intoxicating him. She sighed softly and moved her body towards him. Gently caressing her raven hair from her temple he allowed himself to savour this moment of intimacy before he secured his next fix.

"Hello Princess" He whispered softly in her ear.

She awoke with a start and almost cried out, but he was ready for her and quickly placed his had over mouth, whispering for her to 'shhhh'.

Being this close allowed him to feel how rigid her body turned at the thought of him touching her, her breath became harsh and shaky. Removing the hand for her mouth Cassy irately asked him

"What are you doing?"

"I missed you" He smiled

"But, Seb, what if he comes to bed?"

"Oh don't worry about little brother, he and Dad are playing chess, they'll be hours. This is our secret time."

"Alex, don't be silly, they're just downstairs they'll be able to hear ...." Cassy was interrupted.

"Then you will just have to be a good little girl and stay quiet. You can do that for me cant you?"

Now released from covering her mouth his hand was free to venture further down towards her breasts. As he brushed past her nipple it hardened in welcome to him. She struggled to push him away but he held her firm.

"Shhhh," Alexander whispered, "You have to be quiet, what do you think would happen if they were to come upstairs and see us like this, how do you think it would play out for you?"

Tears had welled in her eyes

"Alex, please, go away, leave me alone."

"I can't do that," He whispered, his face buried in her hair like this filled his lungs with her scent. "I want you, I want you now." Cassy had stopped struggling and he began to explore her body again, his hands wandering from her breasts to her thighs. She gasped, despite of herself and he smiled.

"I know you want it Cassy" He continued, "I know your shy, that's ok, its part of your beauty. I don't need to hear it from you, but I can make you beg if you want?"

She shook her head in response and buried her head into the pillows.

He kissed her neck and shoulder, as he found the hem of her nightdress his hand slid underneath. She trembled as he moved further up her thigh, and despite herself she parted her legs enough to allow him in.

She was burning hot as he reached her sex, unsurprisingly clammy from the heat. He felt so honoured that he was able to savour how smooth and silky she was, and that he could elicit such a response when his fingers finally reached her clit. After so few previous encounters he already knew her so well. She was still reluctant, still silently protesting this invasion, but her body had given over to him, she arched towards him, her buttocks pressed against his groin. Alexander let out a sigh of pleasure and began stroking her with more fervour.

No longer buried in her pillow she turned her face to his as he kissed and nibbled her neck. The tingling fireball burning deep within was begging for more, and she knew she was his, anything he asked of her now and she would submit.

Realising that she was now his he pushed her gently onto her stomach, rising up he kissed her spine, feeling the shivers and ensuing goosebumps. He caressed her shoulders and the curve of her waist, Cassy gripped the pillow in front of her, unable to think straight about anything, barely able to hold onto the sanity she needed not to cry out and bring her boyfriend up from downstairs, but then again, it wasn't that was it, Alexander had told her to stay quiet, she couldn't disappoint him.

Each time his hands passed over her buttocks she would raise it to great him, returning then to the bed and desperately pressing her groin into the covers to find some release. He slid his hands between her legs and teased the opening to her slit. He could hear her moan, as he had hoped she was very wet now. Covered in her juices he massaged up, between her cheeks to her other nethermost opening. Pressing ever so slightly Cassy gasped in shock allowing a moan to escape her lips.

"Shhhh princess" he whispered and smiled to himself.

Now he laid on top of her, his arms taking his weight so he only brushed slightly against her. Her buttocks pressed against his groin and his shaft bobbed gently on top of them. Using his knee he nudged her legs apart, she complied easily and he slid between. The head of his shaft gently nudged against her opening, raising her hips she tried to offer him easier access. He teased her for a while, listening to her quiet moans he smiled to himself, fighting his urge to just fuck her like this like now, but although the release would be quick he knew it would not be as sweet.

Every time Cassy felt Alexander push against the opening to her cunt her stomach would lurch in desperation for him to enter her, each time he pulled away she felt like all the breath had been stolen away. She wanted to scream at him, just scream, but instead tears welled up in her eyes at her helplessness at his hands.

Without warning his position moved and he now pressed against the opening to her anus, she tried to wriggle away from him but he inched her legs further apart, restricting her movement but giving him more access.

"Alex, no, no, no. Don't please" She still tried to struggle, feeling her squirm under him was pleasure enough on its own.

"Shh princess, don't struggle."

"Alex, please" He could feel her begin to panic, "I don't do this to me, I've never done it, it will hurt, please."

"It will be ok, you have relax, it will only hurt briefly, but the pain can be good, you have to trust me." He pressed against her, and she tensed again.

"Cassy, I need you to relax." It was a command not a request. "I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you continue being foolish."

The pillow she rested on was now wet with her tears, all lust and passion had now drained from her body, it was replaced with cold fear, she knew there was no way she could persuade him to stop and her only rescue would be to cry out for help, that was not an option.

Beneath him Cassy stopped struggling, he knew she had given up resisting, he didn't need her compliance, he knew she would surrender before the end. God she drove him crazy.

Reaching to his jeans that were resting at the end of the bed he pulled some lubrication out of the pocket, realising that she may be this reluctant, and not wanting to cause injury to either of them, he had remembered to collect it before he left the apartment. Cassy gasped as the cold of the lube touched her skin.

Moving back on top of her Cassy tried to relax, but every muscle in her body was tight in fear. She gripped the pillow tightly to her, willing this to all be over. As he finally pushed into her Cassy felt like her hole was going to split, she could feel the skin stretching and although she tried to relax her instinct was to squeeze it as tight as possible.

Once the tip of his penis has fully penetrated her Alexander pulled out slightly, giving her some time to adjust to the intruder, sliding his hands under her pillow he reached for her hands and griped them tightly, both in reassurance for her and in restraint for him.

With each thrust he penetrated further, she cried into the pillow, the mantra 'please stop, please stop' running round in her head, willing this to be over quickly. Everything she had experienced at his hands before, although reluctant to accept, had been amazing, but this, this was wrong, this was degrading, and it hurt.

Despite the rigidity her passage had relaxed to accept him, and just before he had reached as far as he could something happened to Cassy. The pressure inside her stomach had increased, then something inside twinged and electricity sparked round her body. As he thrust in again her mantra was replaced by 'oh my god' and a deep almost guttural moan was smothered by the pillow. Again it fired off inside her, she gripped the pillow tighter, unable to comprehend what was happening.

From the first second she had ever responded to his touch, Alexander had wanted this from her, her beautiful body and delicate soul, entirely under his will, vulnerable to his every desire. It fed a need that he never knew existed, and oh how he wanted to indulge her for that.

Underneath him now her back arched and her pelvis lifted giving him easier access. The instinct to cum now controlling his body, he thrust as deep and hard as he could. Cassy bravely fought to keep herself quiet, desperately wanting to cry out loud, cry out his name, to beg him for anything, the determination the silence required was the only thing that kept her from climaxing to abandonment.

In the moonlight filled room the sweat soaked the couple moved together in their private dance totally absorbed in one another, the rustling on the sheets and the quiet moans of pleasure the only sounds that filled the room.

Cassy began to shudder and groan louder beneath him, whispering into to her ear he reminded her to be quiet and asked her under his breath.

"Sweet princess, do you want to come with me?"

She nodded in response, her mind screaming, 'oh god yes, Oh Fucking God Yes!'

The explosions of ecstasy burst time and time again within Cassy, the first had barely fizzled out to the ends of her fingers and toes before the next would fire from deep within her pelvis. Tears of release replaced those of shame and pain. Hips pumping, burying his penis deep within her, Alexander felt his balls tighten and then explode, every muscle in his body contracted and with the last final push he felt his load spurt forth filling her already tight passage. At his eventual release the pressure within Cassy erupted in one final blaze and then it imploded back in on itself leaving every nerve ending over sensitised and twitching.

Alexander remained on top of her only briefly; he lay back onto the bed next to her; frozen in position Cassy still grasped the pillows, her body trying to regain some of its normality. He gently stroked her hair and shoulders as the shudders abated.

Finally she relaxed and ventured from her hiding place. Placing his arm round her shoulders he pulled her towards him, resuming their position from earlier that night. He now realised that the twitches of her post orgasm had been replaced by sobs; he pulled her in as close as he could and whispered softly to her.

"My princess, my beautiful princess, you are so beautiful, you are so sensual, you are wonderful, thank you for blessing me with such wonder."

All her life Cassy had though sex was about love and passion, now she realised how wrong she had been, it was about need, it was about gratification, but most of all it was about power.

As always thanks for reading, voting and for the feedback, its what keeps me posting my stories.

Tink