Discovery & Addiction Ch. 05

Story Info
He gets help to teach her more about herself.
3.8k words
4.59
21.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you
'Hi to everyone reading this. To those of you who are following this may I apologise for the time it has taken to post. Even though I love to write I barley get the time, and then when I do get the time I have to hope the mood takes me.
As always I hope you enjoy reading as I do writing.

Tink'

Using the key Alexander had given her Cassy let herself into the hotel room. She was visiting London with her boyfriend Sebastian, they were going to a concert the following evening, but this Friday Sebastian had a pre enrolment 'thing' at his university and Cassy was free for the day. She shouldn't have been surprised when she received a call from reception to say a package had been left for her which turned out to be a key to a hotel room, money for the taxi journey and instructions to be there at 12pm sharp. It was pointless to waste the time considering not going.

She had felt extremely underdressed as she had entered the opulent foyer wearing a strappy thigh length summer dress, that clung to her in the unseasonable September heat, her wedged sandals and imitation designer sunglasses.

The suite was huge. As she stepped in she gasped at the view she was presented with, the entire opposite and right hand walls were made entirely of glass, the view out over the London skyline was breathtaking. As she closed the door behind her and stepped further into the room, her gaze passed the large double bed dressed in beautiful cream cotton sheets, a stately dining area and in front of the panoramic windows were chocolate leather sofas.

As her eyes fell on the sofas she noticed someone sitting there, he turned to look, placed his brandy glass on the table, rose and then moved towards her.

This was not Alexander and the confusion stole any words from her mouth.

"You must be Cassy." The stranger stated. Recognition dawned, this was Sebastian and Alexander's elder brother, he stood much taller than either of them, and with broad shoulders and athletic figure he towered over Cassy. Finding her voice she stammered,

"Urr... Hi ... yes, and urr... you must be Christian." His mouth rose in a smile but his eyes remained cold. "I'm urr ... looking for Alex ... is he here?"

"It doesn't appear that he is." Christian replied

"Oh urr... ok well... this is his key," she offered it up to Christian "could you urr... return it to him?" She almost bobbed in curtsy, so desperate to get away she was.

"I will, thank you. Do you have to leave in such a rush? I've heard so much about you." Cassy felt a lead weight drop in her stomach, she was barely able to stammer out the lie

"I'm, sorry, Seb is waiting for me, he was taking me to the Science Museum, I've never been there before."

"Now I don't think that's true is it Cassy? We both know he's busy for the day."

"Urr... no sorry, I was going on my own Seb recommended it." She had backed her way to the door. "It was nice meeting you." She tried to smile "But I really have to go." She turned and opened the door, but it was hardly ajar before Christian was directly behind her, pushing it closed again with his hand.

She could feel the heat of his body. Quietly he spoke

"He said you were a good girl." She felt her body go weak, she nearly fell to the floor, she realised that she was never meant to meet Alexander here, she was here for his elder brother.

"He said you would do as you were told." She felt sick at the thought of being anywhere near this man, to be gifted to him like some kind of whore, her stomach churned and she grasped the door for balance.

"I get quite upset when things don't meet up to my expectations." she felt his hands stroking her dark hair away from her face. Tears ran down her cheeks as she shook her head, she had already lost.

The zip down the back of her dress was undone and the straps slid off her shoulder, obeying the silent request she allowed it to fall to the floor, her underwear followed. Chills covered her body as unfamiliar hands stroked her back and shoulders, his touch far less gentle than either of his brothers. She tensed as his breath touched her neck followed by his lips.

Turning her round he pressed her back into the door, this time his lips meeting hers, feeling nothing but the sickness in her stomach she kissed him back. She felt as unreal as a doll as his hands made their way to her breasts, gripping them within his fingers, then down her back to her arse, pulling her into him, the material covering the growing budge rubbed against her stomach.

Further his hands explored, finally reaching her slit, as his fingers moved inside she tried to move away, she knew she was still far too dry. In near disgust he stepped away from her, shoving her into the door.

"Am I not worthy of you?" He growled. Bringing her hands up in protection she pleaded

"No please Christian, its not that, I'm nervous that's all, I was not expecting this, I was not expecting you." He looked at her, pondering her words.

"Please, give me a chance, I can be good for you Christian, I promise." Again a pause, Cassy was almost on her knees.

"Ok, I suppose I have been a little hasty, it's been a while since I was with one so unseasoned. Alex spoke so highly of you I forgot. Lets start again." He put out his hand

Confused, but relieved Cassy placed her hand in his. He led her across to the bedroom and sat her at the foot of the bed. Taking an armchair from nearby by he placed it in front of her, retrieving his brandy and loosening his shirt he sat down and looked at her. Cassy felt so self-aware and was sure she was blushing all over. She sat with her legs together and her hands placed on her lap, hiding her modesty.

"Do you masturbate Cassy?" The question hit her like a blow to the stomach.

"Urr ... I ... "

"I know that you do," Christian answered, "I want you to show me, I want to see how you get yourself off."

"I don't know ... "

"It was not a request Cassy, don't confuse my lenience with sympathy." Her heart thudded deeply within her chest. She couldn't do this, she knew she couldn't.

Nervously she shifted her weight so she could open her legs towards him, she desperately tried to relax and think of something that would turn her on. She felt so small and stupid as this man, 12 years her elder, watched avidly.

Firstly rubbing her breasts and then her nipples she closed her eyes, letting the familiar images flitter across her mind. Under the tips of her fingers she felt her nipples tighten and she tweaked them gently. It was working, her breasts tingled as she rubbed against them, the feeling snaking its way into the depths of her groin, her breathing deepened and she groaned gently. Feeling more confident, and aroused, her hands made their way down her body, sliding down to her knees and then back up the inside of her thighs. She rocked her pelvis back and fore as she pressed her hand against her clit. Moistening her forefingers inside her cunt she brought them up to her slit and stroked herself, pressing with more fervour she took her weight with her other hand and the opened her legs further.

"Open you eyes." Christian commanded, "You are masturbating for me remember, I want you to look at me as you do." With a little hesitation she complied.

Christian's gaze was intense, he was relaxed back in his chair, his cock erect between his open fly. The sunlight glinted of his wedding band as he stroked himself, his eyes telling her this was all for her, she bit back the shame of knowing that if her asked her to she would beg for it.

She hadn't realised how erotic it was to have this man watch her as she performed for him, no longer needing her fantasies she was absorbed in the moment. She didn't see the second figure sit himself back down on the sofa and take a sip from his glass.

Alexander had been nervous about introducing Cassy to his brother, they had shared many women in the past, Christian was so naturally dominant and far his superior. But Cassy was different, no one had captivated him like this girl had, he knew he was bordering on obsession. He needed to know he wasn't blinded with lust, and he wasn't sure he was strong enough to take her to the next level. If she reacted to Christian as she had to him he knew his brother would be very impressed with this girl. Alexander was pleased with her performance so far. He could feel his heart beat and his pulse race beneath his skin, the arousal she compelled in him coursed through his veins. Watching her pleasure herself he remembered how shy she had been that first night he had laid his hands upon her. At the time it was just a bit of fun, little did he realise the spell she would cast upon him.

Her breathing quickened she began to furiously strum against her clit, Christian knew she was close. Removing his shirt and trousers her was on her in a moment, taking her arms and pressing her down into the mattress. Grabbing Cassy by the hair he pulled her to him and kissed her roughly. She tried to resist but he just held her tighter and ignored her distress. Harshly he groped at her body and she struggled still.

"Christian you're hurting me," she begged, but he did not relent. As always her body betrayed her, she felt the tip of his penis at her opening and she inched towards it, eager to have him inside her. He entered her roughly, stabbing himself deep within, she cried out in discomfort and tried to wriggle free, but as he withdrew her body wanted more.

Christian was impressed, despite Alexander's promises of vivaciousness within, his first assessment of this girl had been different, and although he prided himself on his ability to bring any woman to orgasm he has not expected this one to do it with such passion. Most of his women were older and much more experienced, he had forgotten how rich it was with one so young and naive.

Alexander fidgeted in his chair. Any hint of jealously he may have feared at watching another take his girl was unfounded. She was so beautiful to watch. The pale softness of her skin against his brothers tanned muscular frame highlighted her vulnerability. Her chest rose with each intake of breath and her breasts rebounded with every thrust. Alexander watched as Cassy arched her back bringing her body towards his, and then she would whimper as Christian would grasp her breasts, forcing her back onto the bed.

As Christian fucked her gentle body it writhed in pleasure beneath him, totally immersed in the desire he commanded. Her face was so tortured in bliss he wanted to sink his teeth into it. She was so delectable; he wondered how long he could keep her like this before his own need to climax was too much for him.

Moments later he felt her fingers grip his shoulders tightly, she pressed herself into him forcefully, and began almost twitching beneath him. Deep groans of primal lust filled the room as she came for him.

Cassy had tried really hard to please her boyfriends brother, she wanted to make him cum quickly so this could be over, but she had never been fucked like this before and both the physical and mental stimuli were too much for her and she couldn't fight back her own climax. As the few other 'real' orgasms she had felt before it took over her entire body and mind, the waves of euphoria so wonderful they almost stole every heartbeat from her.

She gripped Christian tightly and cried out, trying to pull him deeper within. Shuddering against him. Too quickly as always it abated and she fell back into the duvet glowing with satiation.

For a few seconds Cassy hadn't noticed that Christian had stopped, it was when he withdrew from her she looked up at him, puzzled as to why he should stop before his own climax. An angry face greeted her.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked She shook her head, not understanding what he meant and suddenly a little afraid. "Had I finished? Did I say you could cum?"

"I'm ... I'm sorry." She stammered. "I didn't realise ... I ... I couldn't help it."

"Well, maybe you need a little incentive to try harder. I know just the thing for selfish little whores like yourself."

"I'm sorry, Christian I'm sorry, I can try harder." Tears welled up in her eyes and she drew her knees to her chest, hiding her nakedness, as she began to fear what this man meant.

"Come here!" He commanded.

"Please?" She begged, shaking her head and shrinking further away from him. He lunged towards her, grabbing her ankle, she tried to kick towards him but he was far stronger than her and within an instant he had pulled her back to the edge of the bed and turned her on her stomach. Pulling her arms behind her back he looped the belt from the bathrobe around her wrists, and despite her struggles quickly secured them in a knot.

As she knelt over the side of the bed he leant in towards her. Whispering "Shh," in her ear he gently stroked her buttocks as she struggled.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" He asked "Or will I need to take this further?"

She nodded her head, trying to control the sobs.

Alexander poured himself another drink. His heart was racing almost as much as Cassy's. He knew it would end up here. She would derive so much more pleasure from allowing someone else to control her desire, it was part of her journey, when he's first denied her her orgasm, and she'd begged him for release he'd known what lay in her soul. He just hoped that this wasn't too much too soon.

"It's ok, it's always hard at first." Christian said "But you will learn to appreciate it, even enjoy it maybe. Ten will be enough I think."

She lay still on the bed too ashamed to acknowledge what may come next. He continued to stroke her back and buttocks, despite the fear it was arousing.

Behind her somewhere Cassy heard the jangling of a belt buckle as he removed it from his trousers. The stab of fear in her stomach almost making her nauseous, she panicked at the humiliation of being spanked by this man and tried to get up off the bed.

Christian was too fast for her and taking her by the back of the neck he held her firm against the bed. Holding the folded belt firmly in his hands he began rubbing it gently across Cassy's buttocks. The darkness of the leather accentuated the paleness of her skin, a paleness soon to be replaced by blushing pink.

As the leather caressed her skin Cassy tensed, clenching her teeth and hands she tried to prepare herself for the low.

Whack!

Cassy cried out, it stung like crazy, the humiliation burning in her cheeks.

"Please No." She begged

"Uh Uh." Christian scolded her, "I don't want to hear a word from you, you can scream, but for every word you utter I will add another stroke."

She opened her mouth to complain but he interrupted

"The count is currently at 12, do you want me to add more?"

She shook her head.

"Good girl, Alex will be pleased you are so good."

Whack! The second came with the same surprise as the first; desperate not to give him the satisfaction she just about stifled the scream.

Whack! The third immediately after, again she was able to hold back the scream, but began desperately to escape.

"There's a good girl." Cassy heard him mutter as she buried her head into the duvet in shame.

Again the leather stroked against her cheeks, slightly warming to its ministrations. It would leave her skin just for a fraction and she would tense ready for the blow, but agonisingly it would resume its caress.

Whack!

She cried out, not expecting the next strike.

Trying to move away the gentle stroking continued, this was worse than the blows themselves; she just wanted it to be over. She could feel the duvet against her face, damp from her tears.

Whack! Whack! The stinging blow landed on her left cheek and then another on her right.

Christian admired his work as each blow added further colour to her cheeks, his hesitation between each strike allowed the nerves to recover, too much in one place would deaden the nerves and subdue the strike. He could have hit her much harder, welting the flesh, but this was her first time.

Sliding the belt between her legs he nudged at her inner thighs, she acquiesced and opened her legs further. He ran the loop up the inner thigh, stopping just before the top, and then again with the next.

Whack! Again she cried out and struggled against his hold. Her count had taken her to seven strikes; she bit back the urge to beg for him to stop, she had to be strong enough to keep going.

The touch of the belt at the opening to her cunt made her jump, it rubbed against her and she groaned with lust.

"I told you you would enjoy this. I've never met a bitch that I couldn't read." Christian chuckled to himself.

Whack!

She recoiled from the strike, shame burning in her chest. He was right, this was exciting her greatly, the feeling of helplessness to his power and the shame of being 'spanked' like a child.

Still clasping the belt he used his free fingers firstly to stroke her cheeks, the reddening skin felt hot to his touch. He made his way to her cunt, pushing his fingers within. Rocking in and out she tried to move with him, to force him deeper. But she did not make the decisions here.

Whack!

"Alex told me you were a good girl," he said, "I know you are a good girl too, your not going to cum again without my permission are you?"

She shook her head

"Are you sure?" As he asked this he began playing with her again, using the moisture from her cunt to lubricate as he stroked against her clit.

She caught her breath at this new assault but furiously shook her head in reply. Everything in her body began to tingle, her breasts against the cotton and also deep within her navel.

Whack!

Again she cried out, he stroked her head with his free hand as he told her what a good girl she was.

Alexander understood somewhat the frustration Cassy felt, his own erection raging in his jeans wanted to take her right now. But he knew his time would come and be all the sweeter for it. He was impressed as always at the restraint his brother showed, he admired how he managed each controlled strike rather than letting his growing desire get the better of him.

Cassy's hands, restrained behind her back, were balled into fists as she struggled against the onslaught. Christian smiled at this fragile creature beneath him. Alex had been right, he was enjoying her very much, she was so honest in her reactions, there was no agenda, no pretence.

Whack!

This game was fun, but Christian had other needs to attend to.

"Just one more Cassy and its over, I really didn't expect you to do so well, especially with your shenanigans at the beginning."

Whack!

The final blow landed, he was pleased with her first session. "Do not forget this lesson." He reminded her.

Throwing the belt on the floor Christian quickly positioned himself between her thighs, his dick before him finding its way towards her and within an instant he was inside her. He groaned with pleasure, desperate for his own release. Cassy groaned with him, the surge almost brining her to climax.

Concerned only with himself Christian held her firmly by her hips as he gave into his lusts and thrust into her. Cassy wanted to cum badly but the fear of any further punishment gave her the will to hold it back. Her subtle moans tinged with sobs brought music to his ears. His balls tightened and he grasped her tighter, pushing himself as deep as possible as he felt the release surge from within, the fragile body below him receiving the rush of the ejaculation.

He relaxed and drew out of her, but Cassy still lay on the bed, her breathing still heavy and her body trembling, held just beneath its own orgasm.

She tried to hold herself still and relax, his need fulfilled she hoped he would leave her alone.

Her pulled her to him, sitting her on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"There's a good girl," he said, kissing her face and pulling her soaked hair away from her cheeks, "I knew you could do it."

12