Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was wonderful. We worked, played, and enjoyed. We still got together for dinner. Lisa and I still ran together. Jen and Lisa went shopping while Matt and I played golf. The only thing that changed was our sex lives. Except that Jen and I both lost a little weight over the next month or so.

Lisa and I would come back from a run and share a shower. I came in from work one evening and Jen was on a stool above the kitchen sink changing a light bulb. I reached up and tickled the inside of her thigh near her crotch. Without looking down she said, "Matt, quit that!" Then she looked down to see me standing there and we laughed till we cried.

It seemed that whenever we got a moment off work when the kids weren't around, we got together and enjoyed sex. We had to put down some patio stones in the yard between our house and Matt and Lisa's back yard because we were wearing a path in the grass. Matt and I passed each other on the new path some mornings on our way to get ready for work.

Lisa really enjoyed getting my cock up her ass. But it seemed that Jen had developed an appetite for anal sex as well. Lisa and I had talked about a lot on our runs but it seemed we all opened up more with each other and could share anything. Jen and I were closer than we had ever been. We still saw other friends and spent time with family. In short we maintained full lives but, we found that other friends and family had noticed a change and commented how happy we seemed to be all the time.

12