Discovery Ch. 03

Story Info
Fabianna was ready.
1.5k words
4
11.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fabianna was ready for a night of making this guy do whatever she wanted. It was what she did. For the past few years she realized how easy it was manipulate guys. Sex was just too easy. You bat your eyes a bit, shake you tail feathers to their beat...and if they're good in bed, you can keep them for a while. If not, well, get what you can, and move on to the next guy.

But she hadn't always been this way. And it wasn't as if she couldn't take care of herself. She was a Systems Analyst (for which there was never a shortage of work) and so lived pretty comfortable. She just got her kicks off from humiliating weak men. The ridiculously expensive dinners, vacations, gifts, all at HIS expense. And these morons were so eager to get laid that all it took was a little conversation and fake interest to get them to think that they would be so lucky to have scored a goddess.

Oh yeah. Fabianna knows how shockingly gorgeous she is. She was a bit of an ugly duckling growing up, gangly legs in her early teens, teased for her freckles and skinny arms. And then when other girls were developing eating disorders and letting gross boys fondle them for a chance at popularity, she stayed hidden away in the libraries, reading and studying, out of the lime light for so long that she failed to notice that she had grown from an awkward skinny kid into tall, beautiful young woman, something college would eventually unveil to her. Not that her looks would bring her any good luck. On the contrary. She spent many nights crying, her heart broken by sharp-tongued, quick acting jocks who'd turned courting into an art.

The last straw was Greg. Tall, muscular, tanned, bright smile. Captain of the Lacrosse team. Vice president of Kappa Sigma house on campus. He was minoring in psychology and not yet sure of what he wanted to do yet, but Dad was paying for school he had all the time in the world. He was a free spirit. He did charity work at every given opportunity. But after a month of dinners, movies, and hot and heavy love making, Fabianna walked into his room one night just as he was giving some other girl a facial. She couldn't believe her eyes! Greg barely noticed she was even standing there, his eyes half closed with lust, the smell of tequila puffing in and out of his exhausted lungs. The girl just giggled, shit faced as well, and slurred something about the door being open.

Days after this incident, Fabianna slowly found out that not only was he a cheating, lying, bastard, but that he was failing most of his classes, his dad was almost broke (which explained why SHE was paying for all the dinners and movies) and CHARITY? Hah! Ask anyone at the Kappa Sigma house. The only charity Greg did was getting girls to pay his expenses.

Well Fabianna had learned her lesson. She had spent her whole life working hard and studying even harder and was not about to let things continue as they were. She was going to turn things around. She continued to go out with guys, but used them as learning tools. What gets them off, how to get them to lower there defenses, how to sucker them into thinking if they paid for gifts and dinners that it would get them in the sack, and how to use the sack to get them to pay even more.

But it wasn't for the money. She could care less about the money. She would order the most expensive dish on the menu and barely take two bites. They would take her shopping and buy her designer clothes. Clothes that she would take to the nearest Goodwill the next day. They would take her on cruises where she would order non-stop room service and spend most of the trip at the spa, perhaps stopping at some point to give the poor paying sap the hummer of his life before going back to the pool to work on her tan.

Or, as in Aaron's case, bring them home and whip and sodomize them till they were sorry they ever laid eyes on her.

* * * * *

All his life he hardly ever really spoke. And in most of his relationships, the women usually had the final say. Yeah, he had a speech impediment at a young age, but he failed to mention that this had hindered his interactions with other children at a crucial age. He had be become an overweight child. While other 12 year olds where out playing hockey on the nearby streets, he would watch them from inside his home, scratch pad in hand as he doodled images of himself. And on these pages he took a different form. He was big, strong, dashing. Brave. He spoke his mind. And he put bullies in their place. There was no stopping him on paper. He ran faster than the kids outside on their new bikes could ever dream. He had fans that adored him, grateful for his protection over their city, more than the popular kids who mocked him on a daily basis could ever hope for, fans, brainless clones that watched and mimicked their every move, fans, the only reason they were popular in the first place. Not that they were more special. The simply wore more make-up, and chose the latest fashions, and had parents that would let them throw the biggest parties. But they were not bright, most of them weren't very strong at all. But they had followers and stooges to back them up.

Aaron continued to hone his artistic abilities, drawing, painting, molding, scrapping, digging, building. He eventually came out of his shell, aquired and kept a handful of close friends, began to participate in odd school activities, such as plastering the school walls with mascots he never rooted for, and decorating dances he never attended.

He also got sick of his pudgy image, bought a used, 15 year old book on weightlifting, saved his allowance and bought himself a decent set of hand weights, a bench, and installed a pull-up bar at the bottom of the basement steps. Here he would alternate between reps and crazed art.

When he was 17, he started going steady with one of his closer girlfriends, another shy girl by the name of Chandra. She loved art as well. She would draw grotesque figures made of earthly origins, creatures of wood with gangly gnarled arms and legs, haunting the woods of innocent children, creatures brought to life by fauna, whose unmatched beauty would attract weak minded men, and leave them insane and mumbling unintelligible words. Chandra was going to join him in college, where they would attain an art major. They were in love. Or so he thought.

College came and went. Aaron had his BAA. But he did not have Chandra.

After they started at the local community college, things were, different. Chandra didn't want to attend the same classes. And she changed he mind on perusing a career in art. Where was she? Heck if Aaron knew. Last time he heard from her she was talking to him on the phone, something about being sorry, had to expand her wings, do a little traveling, find herself. And Aaron? Well, he was living with his parents, trying to pass his math classes so he could graduate.

He eventually moved out. He does freelance graphic art. And on occasions gets commissioned to do murals for the city or for businesses. No he wasn't living the high life (most the time), but he was doing what he loved. And since he didn't like to go out or do much of anything that involved being in public, he had money to spare.

Women? Well, after Aaron began to weight train, the pounds melted off, revealing a strong, lean, muscular, and handsome young man. So when Chandra left, it didn't take too long for him to find a date. But it was usually women that approached him. He never made a first move. And in these relationships, he would be pushed around, made a slave, help me do this, paint that for me, fix my car, carry these bags, buy me that. And Aaron, thinking he should be so lucky to be with anyone at all, never stopping to realize he was better off alone, would just bend over and take it.

So many nights he would want sex, but end masturbating because she was too tired, just got back from shopping and was exhausted. And how many nights had he gone the extra mile, his tongue raw from eating pussy, the favor never returned. Heaven forbid she should go any lower than his naval. And forget swallowing

So life continued like this. Being asked out, dating a demanding women, catering to her every whim, and eventually being dumped for some jerk.

But now he discovered an area he could really sink his teeth into. He wanted to be in charge. He wanted to have the final say. He wanted to decide what they would do and how they would do it. And he wanted to do it now.