Discovery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted her into position and slowly sank my cock into Kim's pussy. As I did, Sue and Dee on the TV screen had a brief yet highly erotic lesbian encounter with a couple of dildos. The result was that they brought each other to climax.

"We weren't faking it," Kim told me as she watched the scene unfold. "When we made this film, Darlene and I were an event. If we didn't get satisfaction from the guys we were working with, we'd disappear several times a day and pleasure each other. I don't think Sparks, our producer, had planned on that scene being in the film. Darlene and I just got carried away on the set one-day, and he filmed us. By that time, we were used to doing anything sexual in public.

The film splayed across the TV screen in our bedroom and eventually showed the two girls supposedly losing their virginity to the guys in the previous scenes. Given the milieu of the film, I had a hard time believing that anyone in the film was virgin. Nonetheless, the scene was erotic.

As Sue Cexy moved into the doggie position so Reed could pound into her from the back, Kim had us shift into that position. A few minutes after that and, again matching the film, we shifted to cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl positions. By this time, I knew I was close.

"Wait for the gangbang to cum," Kim whispered to me. "It'll be worth your while."

We stopped stroking into each other's bodies and just watched the film. The guys in the film made dates with the girls for the big fraternity party, and then the scene shifted to what looked like the fraternity house in the movieAnimal House. Everyone was dancing and drinking; lots of uninhibited kissing and fondling started to go on as well. Soon, the various girls at the party started to lose their clothing, including Sue Cexy and Darlene. The guys followed suit.

Amid some cheers and applause, Darlene proved that she could have sex with five guys at once. She sat on one guy who penetrated her ass, as another pushed into her vagina; she also gave a hand job with each hand, while she gave a blowjob to a fifth guy. Soon, Sue Cexy had replicated the moves on an adjacent mattress.

Kim said, "We actually did have a party going on at the studio as we filmed these scenes. Sparks invited lots of people we knew with the proviso that they had to look like students and wanted to fuck. He had to turn a lot away too, but I think I got fucked by about twenty or thirty guys that night. I was sore the next day." She giggled as I looked at her with a horrified expression.

"Wish I'd been there, darlin'," I told her with a lascivious grin. I started to pump into Kim's pussy again.

Several other girls joined Darlene and Sue Cexy, in what looked like a no holds barred orgy and gangbang. The cameras rolled, always coming back to Sue or Kim, often as they changed partners.

As the movie ran, cum started to fly in the film. One by one, the girls in the film got a 'money shot' – a blast of cum across their chest or face. There were also a few cream pies.

I could hold off no longer, and apparently neither could Kim. We both came in a rather vocal coupling where I stood over her on my knees as I pounded into her pussy. My blasts of cum surged from my body into Kim's. We then held each other closely and ignored the screen for a few moments.

When we turned our attention back to the video, some guy had blasted a huge amount of cum on Sue Cexy's abdomen after he supposedly pulled out of her and yanked the condom off his cock.

Kim held me close so I couldn't withdraw from her pussy. She whispered, "Don't leave. I like your fullness in me." I wiggled my hips into hers.

Other guys started to come to Sue Cexy and Dee, and cum on them. The film showed a series of cum shots without the women in the scene, but the implication was that all that semen was landing on the girls – a colossal bukkake. The closing shot showed Dee and Sue snowballing cum back and forth between them and smiling for the camera over their exploits.

"Wow," I said. "Kind of messy, huh?"

Kim wiggled her hips at me, capturing a little stimulation from where our groins pushed together. She said, "Not as bad as it looked. I hate to tell my oversexed husband, but much of the cum wasn't real."

"Huh. How'd you do that?"

Kim laughed and said, "One of the gals on the set would make the stuff up in her kitchen and bring it to the film studio: condensed milk, sugar, some egg whites, vanilla, and some flour - all edible and even tasty. We used different sized turkey basters or syringes to apply it. For some guys, when they'd do a close-up, the baster was behind the guy and he had a plastic tube taped to the side of his penis away from the camera. Squeeze the baster hard, and it looked as though the guy could shoot cum ten feet."

"So that was all fake?" I said, pointing to the TV set where now the credits were slowly rolling across the screen.

Kim smiled and said slowly, "No. Some shots were real and some weren't. The bukkake was real enough, although most of it was fake cum. You know I've never minded the taste of your cum. Well, I sort of learned to enjoy some of the real stuff back then."

"And the cream pies?" I asked.

Kim shook her head; "Mostly the turkey baster. You could tell the real ones when there wasn't a cut-away shot just before the guy cums. If there were a cut-away that was when the fake stuff was injected into the girl's cunt, filming re-started and the guy and girl would fake orgasms. When the guy pulled out, if they did it right, there'd be all this white jism like stuff oozing from her vagina." She studied me for a minute and added in a taunting tone, "Personally, I preferred the real thing."

I ignored her tease and said, "As I've said before, you are amazing. You keep me horny all the time. I wish we'd started sharing all this years before."

Kim was thoughtful for a while and said in a serious voice, "You weren't as receptive then as you are now. It's really only been the last few years I thought I could bring this up with you and not regret the outcome."

I nodded in agreement as I stretched to the bedside table and captured a washcloth for us to use to catch drips when we separated. I wondered how come they never showed the tissues or the washcloths in porn films – probably too realistic and certainly not erotic.

*

Kim and I got so that we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We'd socialize with our friends as usual, but we'd often be caught holding hands, sitting tightly against each other, casually touching one another in some intimate way, or hugging or kissing. Kim's best friend caught me one day with my hand inside Kim's blouse as we were kissing; Kim actually giggled; something she rarely did. For two fifty-year olds that had been married over twenty years, we certainly seemed to have rediscovered the words 'love' and 'sex.'

While we tried to moderate our public displays of affection to what was socially acceptable when we were in public, when we were alone we both found we were much less inhibited than we'd ever been together. Kim all but dispensed with underwear around the house so I could have ready access to her breasts and sex. She'd wear short skirts too, often purposely bending over near me so I'd be sure to get a 'show.' I often wore loose running shorts around the house, also without underwear. The idea was that we were 'available' to each other. We'd often feel or touch each other's sex, fingering, licking, sucking, or otherwise exciting one another, usually without orgasm, but frequently enough to drive us both crazy and keep us rather focused on each other.

When I was home, we got so we'd have sex at least once a day, often allowing one of our teasing sessions to carry us into a state where we wanted closure and union with each other. On my overnight travels, I always carried a Sue Cexy DVD with me. I'd masturbate, often with Kim on the telephone as she plunged a dildo in and out of her pussy. Sex became an important daily event in our lives.

All the love and sex made a noticeable change in me at work. Several people commented that I had an extra spring in my step, as well as more energy and enthusiasm. Several of the more attractive women in the company seemed to go out of their way to involve me in their projects or just have lunch with me to 'network.' When I'd be out to dinner or even grocery shopping, I'd catch some fetching woman giving me the eye. I mentioned it to Kim one night while we were out to dinner. She said the rebirth of our sexuality had probably triggered my release of pheromones – a chemical I released naturally that triggered female interest in breeding. I joked that I was all for that, however, I resolved to be especially cautious lest I provoke some unwanted situation.

Kim and I became highly focused on one another in other ways. I started to bring her flowers and do special things to please her, things I never would have thought of before, like keeping her car filled with gas or getting it detailed so she didn't have to think about it. Kim replied with variations, often fixing me a full breakfast – something I loved but rarely took the time to indulge in, even in all my traveling. She also started to pay more attention to my wardrobe, buying me some really smart shirts that I wore continually. We couldn't do enough for or with each other.

I guess you could say we fell in love again. Oh, we'd been in love – in the 'stable' stage of our relationship and all right; we'd achieved that stage a year or so after we got married years earlier. We were predictable to each other, safe, and comfortable, like a pair of old shoes. Before I found Kim was Sue Cexy I guess I'd say our marriage was nice but boring. Exciting was not a word that would have come to mind.

Suddenly, all these years later, we fell back into the stage of our relationship where we were both full of romance. Things got unpredictable, fun, and exciting again. I thought it would evaporate any day, yet the months passed, and it seemed to only get better.

I took Kim to the seashore for a surprise romantic weekend in September. All the tourists had abandoned the sleepy little town we drove to and we practically had the place to ourselves. We walked the beach, frolicked in the surf, slept under the stars one night in a hammock holding each other, and even made love in the dunes. Most of all, however, we talked as though we hadn't in years. We shared many of our hopes and dreams for the next stages in our life, as well as reflected on our time together. We were madly in love with each other again.

After the initial mailings, the surprise packages slowed down but didn't stop. Every four weeks or so, a plain manila envelope would arrive with a Sue Cexy VHS tape or DVD in it. A couple of times I got other old magazines that featured my darling wife in various lewd and erotic poses, sometimes with other people in various stages of having sex. One envelope contained several dozen eight-by-ten photographs – shots that had never been published and shots that were truly X-rated. If I were traveling, I'd have Kim open the envelope and tell me about what had arrived and what the accompanying notes said. All the envelopes or packages were postmarked within a hundred miles of Chapel Hill, where we lived. I just got used to the anonymity of my mysterious benefactor. One typed note said, "I know you've figured out who Sue Cexy is by now. Enjoy. More to cum."

I always looked forward to the mysterious mailings. I took their arrival as a point of stimulation in the revived relationship Kim and I had. Things couldn't be better; this cloud did have a silver lining.

*

Kim smiled to herself as she carried the large safe deposit box to one of her bank's secure viewing rooms. The teller who'd checked her into the vault and helped her unlock her box left her in private. Kim withdrew a pristine VHS tape from the large lock box: Sue Cexy starring inTight Pussies. She carefully applied the Post-It note she'd prepared on a typewriter at work; it said, 'Don't watch this alone. More to cum.' She slid the tape into a plain manila envelope and sealed it. She examined the safe deposit box before closing it; at the rate she was removing the tapes, DVDs, magazines and photos, she still had several years of material left. A few minutes later, she'd re-secured the box with the help of one of the bank's tellers. Outside the bank, she got in her car and started driving to a post office about thirty miles away in Burlington, North Carolina. She hadn't been to that part of the state for months. She always looked forward to these once a month drives, but she looked forward even more to her husband's renewed interest in her and in their relationship, spurred on by the mysterious parcels he got every few weeks. She thought to herself, 'Someday, I'll have to tell him, but things are perfect right now.' As she drove, a wry smile crossed her face; she wondered if he'd actually figured it out – that she was the 'source,' but hadn't said anything. It didn't matter, they were both the happiest they'd been since they got married.

**

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
61 Comments
DwarfLord50DwarfLord502 months ago

What a fun story! I think something like this is a fear many husbands have, and the possible loss that could come with it. But you handled it exceptionally well. The story is well laid out, with constant reminders of the love they have for each other. We all have past lives, things that happened before we met our spouses. The challenge is will that past destroy the present. This story shows an amazing sense of maturity. Well done and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great series! At first I thought the person sending the information was a business competitor of Gar, who hoped to gain an advantage over Gar by threatening to destroy his wife's reputation. Or just someone with a grudge wanting to ruin their marriage. I considered that it might be one of her former producers who wished to blackmail Gar into letting Kim be recruited to star in several new MILF movies. I realized that Kim might be the source of packages but dropped that idea when packages or envelopes arrived while he was on a business trip. Since she would know he was gone, no point to mail it then, but maybe that was a devious way to prevent him from figuring it was her.

There was much detail about the business - from autograph sessions while being a feature dancer to build her brand, to recipes for fake cum, to the use of film cuts to allow unreal cream pies. In some ways, the series, though presented from the husband's POV, could have been a memoir written by the wife. The only unrealistic thing was that Gar never experienced any insecurity about their sexual life. Yes, Kim expressed her feelings that their love made sex special, but she also admitted how she enjoyed the sex in her past. It would take a very secure man not worry that she had "settled for him" because he would be a good stable father for her children. After all, do many people prefer to drive a mini van over a Corvette or a Porsche? The van would have the advantage of holding the entire family including grandparents, but would it really be the preferred vehicle? Because she certainly seemed to have fond memories of the two producers that she lived with, and several of her former costars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honestly, in his positio , I wouldn't be worried about possible infidelity. They have been together for 25 years. What would she have to gain from an extramarital affair? She has already experienced everything sexually possible (within limits I suppose). One of the usual excuses or (dumb) rationales would have any meaning for her. Besises, if she was a recalcitrant nympho, it would have shown up in their long marriage already. Moreover, she made it clear that their love is what makes all the difference for her and there is no comparison. I am a but perplexed she woukd remember every aex scene she ever did, starring in like 80 movies (so maybe 200 scenes on camera?). But then again she probably rewatched the movies before sennding them. Nice twist on that btw. Probably being empty nester and seeing the sex frequency erode a bit in their 60s, she wanted to revitalize the sexuality in their marriage. Nothing wrong with that. She makes a pretty convincing argument about her good girl vs bad girl persona. So except for her fucking a guy to get ahead in her career (and remember, she strongly refused that she ever whored herself out), what possible rationale woukd she have for stepping out? There is nothing out there she will find. No thrill of an illicit affair. No worried she didn't get around enough prior to marriage. No feeling to old, so needs to be desired. She has already seen and experienced pretty much every position, type of cock, and kink that there is. Buy in her distant past. Maybe as she got older she partly missed her debauched youth, but note she wanted to share it with her husband. I am sure his reaction was far more than she could have hoped for. But it was something she felt they could handle, and he exceeded her expectations. I am sure if she came clean early I their marriage, he woukd have broken up with her or had real issues. But hey he likes porn, has fantasies about porn, and finds out she was a porn queen for six years before she met him. Clearly he more than satisfies her, because for her what makes it unique and good for her with hubby is the love. And for those of who think that is nonsense, all I can say is I pity you. Because true live when mixed with sex, can make for amazing sex. Lot of.guys woukd have performance anxiety after hearing about her sordid past but she alloyed those concerns quickly. They clearly had a healthy sex life when younger and he has come to know her body and desires better than anyone with whom she has had relations. Note how the husband asked questions. Very particular. In part to make she he could satisfy her: group vs 1-on-1, drug use, prostitution, her serious relationships, lesbianism, orgies, anal, dick size, etc). There is no sense that he fails to do so according to her frank discussion and confession. To be clear, while thinking if her being plowed by tens of guys in a single day, would be a bit hard to swallow (pun intended) for many of us, wouldn't we be more worried about serious relationships, like what she had with Jack, Sparks, Darlene, and Cindy? The husband has a huge advantage over her fellow actors: emotional intimacy. But with serious relationships, one always will think hie much did she love or care for that person and how do I compare. There is more tha sex and orgasms to a marriage, but it is true that the sex and orgasms certainly help to invigorate intimacy. For manynifnus out there as we age (personally been married for 30+ years), turn off the freaking TV. Stop watching football all the time. Scale back on the alcohol, unless doing some romantic drinking with your wife. Push some boundaries in bed. Aim to please. Show some PDA and shower hee with some attention. Heck even just make sure to check out your wife from time to time and let her see that you are checking her out. They eat that up! Spend time with her. Use foreplay. Toss in some sex games. Learn about female anatomy. Bring your full passion to the bedroom. Stop jacking off to porn all the time. Make a conscious effort to spoil her with affection. You won't regret it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

lolol,,dam, so it was kim! i was going in a different direction,,i thought it was one of their kids.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Discovery Ch. 03 Previous Part
Discovery Series Info

Similar Stories

In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories