Discovery in a Mailbox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, I don't know what to do!" Misty whined.

"Do whatever feels right. Do what would feel good to you," her friend answered.

Misty reached out, and Allysa leaned her head back slightly to stick her chest out more. Misty watched as her hands covered those breasts, and felt their weight on her palms. She reached her fingers out to trace the edges, and gave them a little squeeze. The smile on Allysa's face told her that she was enjoying it.

Emboldened, she moved her fingers in to her friend's nipples. Remembering what she did to herself when she was alone, she rolled them between her fingertips, and pulled on them lightly. Allysa gasped, and said "Mmmm, harder." Not wanting to hurt her friend, she put only a little bit more pressure on them.

After a moment of this, Allysa reached up to Misty's hands, and used her fingers to give her own nipples a very hard squeeze and pull. Worried that Allysa had hurt herself, Misty was surprised to see her friend throw her head back and let out a low moan of enjoyment.

Misty was confused. Allysa noticed this and explained, "Some women, like me, like things a bit 'rougher'. Your pain tolerance goes up a lot higher when you're aroused, and some women like or even need that extra stimulation." With this she reached over to Misty's breast and gave her nipple a bit of a tug. It was more than she had ever done to herself, and it did hurt a little bit, but the pleasure far outweighed any pain.

Excited by this new discovery about her friend and herself, she returned to pinching Allysa's nipples, and this time Allysa's hands also went to her chest. Both girls were sitting topless on the bed, reaching out and playing with each other's tits.

Misty was overcome with a sudden desire to know what it would be like to have her friend's nipple in her mouth. Still holding the breast in her hand, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the point like a baby. Allysa gasped and squeezed Misty's nipple in her hand tightly. Taking the encouragement, she suckled at her friend's chest like a newborn, occasionally using her teeth as well.

Allysa's hands roamed over Misty's top, caressing her bare back, fondling her breasts, enjoying her friend and the opportunity to have her like this. As Misty massaged her tit with her mouth, Allysa's hands roamed down her friend's torso until they reached the top of her pajama bottoms.

Shocked, Misty released her teeth and leaned back in surprise. Allysa looked at her, seeing her uncertainty, and asked, "Do you want me to?"

"I..I guess so. Yes. It's just...no one has ever seen me like that before..."

"Then I'm very happy to be your first." With a smile, Allysa hooked her fingers underneath the waistband, and started to slowly slide them down. Misty raised her body slightly to allow them to come off, then just watched as Allysa's hands slid them down, down, down her legs, revealing more and more of herself. In what seemed like an eternity, yet no time at all, the PJs were off and Misty sat naked on the bed before her friend.

"God, you're so gorgeous," Allysa breathed. Her hands started sliding up Misty's bare legs. She rubbed them around, giving her a bit of a massage, but moving ever upwards. Reaching the inside of Misty's thighs, Allysa gently applied pressure and spread her legs apart. Misty lay totally open and vulnerable to her friend, and for reasons unknown to her it was making her incredibly aroused.

Allysa inhaled deeply, taking in Misty's scent. Both girls were very turned on, and Allysa could see juice glistening in the hair between Misty's legs. Her hands moved from the inner thighs to the pussy, and Misty gasped as she felt someone else's hand between her legs for the first time.

Allysa gently stroked the hair down there, feeling how damp it was. Her fingers slid inside the bush, and felt Misty's lips. They were so soft, so warm, so inviting, and Allysa had to slide her finger inside her friend. At this penetration Misty let out a low moan, and unconsciously spread her legs a little further open.

Allysa continued to use her finger to explore this tight virgin cunt, prompting yet more moans and gasps from Misty. Finally she pulled her finger out, but not without flicking it against Misty's very hard clit. Misty's eyes went wide at this, and she watched Allysa take her finger to her mouth and lick off all the juice with a smile on her face.

"Do-do you like the taste of that?" Misty asked nervously?

"Like it? I love it. It's one of my favorite tastes, and you are exceptional. Have you ever tried tasting yourself?"

"Just once. I-I liked it, but I thought it was weird."

"Don't worry, that's perfectly normal. I've tasted my own many times, both from my fingers and from people's lips. Do you want to taste your own from my lips?"

"Wh-what are you asking?"

In response, Allysa just bent her head down into her friend's lap and kissed her on her other set of lips. Her friend tasted so good, and she had waited so long. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth to part Misty's sweet folds. Misty tried to enjoy the look of someone's head (and a woman's, at that!) between her legs, but the tongue felt so good she had to just throw her head back and moan.

Allysa's hands pressed on Misty's thighs now, spreading them out wide and using her fingers and thumbs to peel back the pussy lips. Her tongue went down as deep as she could, then came back and flicked across Misty's clit. At this Misty suddenly convulsed and barely kept herself from screaming. The orgasms she had experienced the night before with her toy were nowhere near what Allysa could do with her tongue.

Feeling Misty's body shaking, and her juices flowing copiously, Allysa kept up her assault on the clit. Moving it here and there, swirling it around, flicking across it from every direction. Misty just kept coming and coming, until Allysa finally pulled back to let her calm down.

As Misty slowly came down from her bliss, Allysa moved up next to her on the bed and roamed her hands over her friend's nude body. She thought of all the times she had imagined this, and still couldn't quite believe it was really happening. When Misty came back she leaned over and kissed her, sharing her fluids with her.

"That's what I was asking. Did you like that?"

"Did I...? How could I not have? That was...incredible! I've never felt like that before in my life!"

Allysa smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I agree that it was incredible."

"So is it as enjoyable to give as it is to receive?" Misty asked.

"Why don't you find out?" With this, Allysa slipped her pants off quickly, and spread her legs for her friend with a smile. Misty now saw something she hadn't noticed before.

"You're-you're bare?"

"Well, yeah," Allysa replied with a grin. "I've been doing that almost since I started growing hair. It just feels a lot nicer that way. And incidentally, it makes sex a lot nicer too."

"I thought...I thought only sluts did that," Misty stammered.

"Oh no, that's ridiculous. There are a lot of people who have never had sex who do this. It's just a personal preference. Do you want a closer look?"

Misty leaned in. She had never seen a bare pussy like this, only incidentally in small children. But this was totally and completely different. This was...she didn't know how to describe it. It was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. With no hair, she could look right at it and see every fold, every wrinkle. The smell as her nose neared it was intoxicating. Like hers, very sexual, but with a different "flavor" so to speak. As in the shower, she wondered what it tasted like.

But now, she was in the perfect position to find out. Not entirely sure what to do, she stuck out her tongue and licked Allysa's pussy from the top to the bottom like an ice cream cone. Tasting her friend, and another woman for the first time, she was enraptured. She lapped at it again and again.

Allysa moaned softly, and spread her legs out wide. Using her hands, she reached down and opened her lips for her friend, exposing herself completely. "Like what you see?"

"You're beautiful, Allysa. I never would have thought I would be so attracted to a woman like this. But I don't know what to do."

"Just do like I did. Do you see here, at the top?" Allysa pointed at her folds with her finger. "That little nub right there is my clit. Be a little gentle with it, because it's very powerful sensations. You can massage that with your tongue, or stick your tongue inside my hole."

Nervous, but excited, Misty decided the second option would be easier. Sticking her tongue straight out from her mouth, she aimed it at Allysa's tunnel and pressed her face in as much as she could. She could feel the heat all around her, the wetness at her face, the soft flesh her nose was pressed against, and the cavity her tongue was inside. She could feel Allysa's legs twitching at the sides of her head, and she knew she was enjoying this.

Misty moved her tongue in and out, and tried swirling it around. She had to pull back a little to breath, but she was really getting into this. She decided to try the other thing Allysa had suggested, and pulled her tongue out and ran it up across the top of Allysa's pussy. She felt and saw the tremor when she got the right spot, and quickly returned to it.

Allysa was moaning, quietly, on a continuous basis now, Misty just kept moving her tongue around in circles on Allysa's button. She wanted to try some variety, and suddenly out of the far reaches of her mind she remembered something she had once read in a magazine long ago. She used the tip of her tongue to trace the letter "A" on Allysa's special spot. Then "B", and continuing.

Allysa was enjoying this more and more, and Misty could feel how wet she was getting. Allysa's hands left her pussy to grasp tightly onto the bedsheets, and Misty quickly moved her hands up to take their place.

As her friend's body kept writhing more and more, Misty continued her alphabet assault on Allysa's clit. Right as she got to "M" (how appropriate), she felt Allysa's orgasm rush through her. Not knowing what to do, she stopped and pulled back to watch her friend quivering on the bed.

Recovering from her orgasm, Allysa sat up and embraced her friend and new lover. "That was amazing, Misty. I can't tell you how long I've wanted that."

"I still can't believe that I'm doing this, but I don't regret it at all," Misty said. "I would never have known how amazing that can be." She looked at the clock, it was 11:30. "When is your roommate getting back?"

"Her class ends at about 11:50, so I don't think we have time to go again," Allysa replied with a mock frown. "Another time, I hope?"

"Oh, yes! I mean, I'd love to." Misty slowly started gathering her clothes up, wishing she didn't have to. As she picked her shirt up off the floor, she noticed something under Allysa's bed: A package of Rayovac batteries. "Allysa! Was it you that sent me that 'gift' in the mail?"

Allysa blushed. "Well, yeah. I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh, you have no idea!" Misty smiled, the mystery now solved. "If I hadn't been exploring my body with it last night, I don't know that I would have ever even considered what we did today."

"Well then I guess it all ended up for the best," Allysa smiled, as she also gathered her clothing to put back on. "I can't wait until we have another chance. There are so many more things that we can try."

"Oh, really?" Misty asked in wonder. "I can't wait for you to show me!"

Allysa leaned over to kiss her friend, giving her nipple one last squeeze before Misty put her shirt back on. "Me neither."

12