Discovery of My Sexual Utopia

Story Info
The journey begins.
4k words
4.24
46.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. If you're not into wife sharing just don't read it.

*

I guess my story starts like several other Loving Wives stories. My husband started sharing his fantasy of seeing me with another man several years ago while we made love. In the beginning I was taken back by such a suggestion. Not knowing what would underlie the fantasy had me disturbed. Why would he want this? I didn't know, but I was pretty sure it wasn't from his desire to simply see me fucked by another man. Sure I understood the difference between making love and fucking but even being fucked involves intimacy. Did he really want to see me being kissed and caressed by another man? Did he really want to see that man's face buried between my legs or mine his. Did he really want to watch another man cum on me or watch me lust for and then cum on another man's cock? Eventually I would have an answer to these questions.

If you've been married any time at all you know that a marriage goes in cycles. There are periods of time that a couple's love for each other continues to expand and deepen and there are periods when a couple does all they can to simply maintain the love. And conversely, for some unfortunate couples there are periods that, for whatever reason, the love deteriorates to the extent that the next up cycle always continues to fail the height of the last up cycle.

Now I can't remember whether my husband and I were in an up, down or sideways cycle the first time he shared his fantasy with me. It probably doesn't matter one way or the other. But overtime I did begin to notice that the frequency in which he would admit his fantasy always seemed to be the most when our relationship was on the up. This really caught my attention.

"Just like this" my husband would say as he fucked from behind lying on his side. He would tease my clit with his fingers and massage my breast. "This is how he's going to fuck you while I rub your clit, squeeze your breast and hold you. He's going to fuck you hard the way you have dreamed it would be. I don't care who he is, anyone one you want, anyone that interests you, that you think is attractive, that you've thought about, dreamed about. All I want is to watch you make him cum." All the time I could feel my husband's cock becoming more firm. He would be more rigid than usual. Then he would pick up the pace and pull out just in time to cum all over my entrance.

Wow I thought to myself. He really is enjoying this fantasy.

In the beginning this talk would often throw off my impending orgasm. At times it didn't but I never did cum with the vision of the other man. However he was right, there were other men I had fucked in my dreams. Sometimes they were men I had encountered that day or the previous week or knew I would be seeing in the near future.

At 5'-5" with brunette hair, blue eyes and a nice ass I have always been viewed as an attractive women. Through the years however, as my female peers have aged beyond their sexual beauty I have somehow been able to maintain or even increase my sex appeal to the male sex. I guess that's due to a lack of competition for an attractive and fit 43 year old woman. Hence, I do have business acquaintances that often flirt and ask me about my husband. They want to know about our relationship. Some are married and some are not. For the most part they are successful nice looking men who are confident in their ability to spark my interest. Based on their methods or my need to foster the business relationship I would flirt back but always to a lesser degree than the man's flirtation and generally would try to extinguish the sexual aspect of the conversation at the earliest point possible without offending the man.

Having done my share of partying while I was in High School and even more so in my college years, I have had more than my share of sexual partners. Some were actual relationships but many were simply one night stands either by their choosing or by mine. Regardless of the nature of the encounters, I enjoyed being laid and was always spoke of as a good fuck. I always turned down just enough men to preserve a decent sexual reputation. I was known as a girl that would fuck the right guy but certainly not every guy.

Accordingly, my sexual past has provided me many memories and enabled me to know my limits. I know my likes and dislikes. I know the difference between good fucking and caressed love making.

Now when you fall in love, at least in my case, love making is preferred to fucking. If for no other reason it solidifies your desire to be loved by your partner, to be assured that the relationship is where it needs to be for the long haul. This is not always the case after the relationship has matured and is on solid grounds. That is, at times I need my husband to fuck me with a vengeance. I need him to do it hard, at times rough and to treat me as though I'm a bitch simply in need of cock.

Eventually most my doubts about his reasoning for having me fucked by someone else became more clear. It was my husband's knowledge of my ever increasing need to be fuck as opposed to making love. See, it wasn't unusual for me to say things like "Fuck me harder, come on harder, deeper, more, get it deeper make me cum, I need to cum," while he fucked me as hard as he could.

Thus, I began to realize that he wasn't necessarily fostering the fantasy for himself but was simply helping me satisfy my own desires for a better, or maybe just different sexual experience. This conclusion went through like a wild fire. I started visualizing his words while we made love. I responded to his words in affirmative ways. I'd say things like "Tell him to fuck me now, hold me, I want him in me. God he feels good. Hold me!"

Sure enough, the fantasy was now alive. It breathed a life of its own every time we made love. It increased the intensity of my orgasms and had an unbelievable effect on my husband's sexual ability and experience. It was not uncommon at all for him to cum twice, even three times without becoming completely flaccid. We fucked with renewed enthusiasm and frequency. It was hot, so very hot and would make me wet just to think about it. And think about it I did.

From that point on, other men in our lives, especially my business acquaintances started to play a bigger role in our fantasy life. The business purposes for lunches and dinners became secondary to the fantasy. I couldn't go on some meetings without having sexual thoughts and when the men I was accustomed to flirting with me started their antics I often found myself in a state of arousal and desire. The thoughts burned deep.

Jim Golden, a mid thirties medical doctor, stirred my desires as much as anyone. Standing about 6'2", 190lbs, he has the firm body of an athlete and a popular reputation as a player. He is generally anxious to discuss his leisure time activities and is always quick to complement a woman on her hair or wardrobe. I have no idea how many women he has bed but I am sure it is many.

Although I had always fended off Jim's suggestive comments in the past, my new found freedom to explore our fantasy allowed me to tempt my senses and desires. Jim picked up on my change immediately. He was convinced that it was strictly from his perseverance that finally made me more playful and receptive to his advances. He became much more aggressive in his approach and showed renewed enthusiasm at the possibility of finally getting what he wanted.

Generally when Jim and I met for business we would meet at a designated restaurant, have some casual conversation, discuss the business purpose of our lunch and leave our separate ways. Now however, things were different. Instead of meeting at the restaurant Jim would insist on riding together with either one of us picking up the other. He mainly enjoyed picking me up so he could limit his office gossip and continue to wheel around town in his Mercedes. He was very comfortable in his car and very forward when we rode together.

Jim and my Gary had met at a few social business functions and Gary had commented on how it seemed that Jim always had one or two women anxious for his attention. When ever I told Gary about Jim's persistence to get me into bed he instantly made Jim a focus of our fantasy. He would ask me in advance when Jim and I had a lunch scheduled and purposely refrained from having sex with me until after Jim and I would have lunch. He would tease me about what was going to happen on the lunch and would suggest that I let Jim feel me up in his car or possibly fuck me at some midtown hotel. He would even call me up while Jim and I were in his car and suggest that I show Jim some thigh and ask me if Jim's hand was between my legs or if mine was his.

Mine and Gary's private cell conversations while I rode in Jim's car would at times include him asking me things like "Are you ready for Jim to ripe your hose and shove his cock inside you."

"You know I am." I'd respond. Or I would say something like "He has already done that, were going for the encore today." Or maybe I'd say "He's trying to do that right now."

Talking this way with my husband in the presence of Jim made me so hot I simply couldn't stand it. My stomach churned with excitement and my legs would go weak and quiver. I could fell my sex swell and my juices leak. I started to crave Jim's cock and I would boil over with the anticipation of things to come. I can honestly say that those instances were as hot and wanton as I have ever experienced without physically touching.

It was during one of these phone conversations with Gary while in Jim's car that the physical side of my attraction to Jim expanded its boundaries. We were on our way to a restaurant when my cell rang.

"Are you guys together?" Gary asked.

"Yes we're on our way to eat now."

"Anything to report?" he continued.

"No, and if you don't stop calling me there probably wont be. I told you that if something develops I'd give you call. I'll conference you in." I said with a chuckle.

Jim looked at me inquisitively and said "Gary again?"

"Yes", I responded.

"Why does he call you so much while you're working?"

"He seldom does" I replied.

Then, I realized that was the wrong answer (or maybe the right on), the implication was obvious.

Jim continued looking forward and said "Well then I guess he only calls while were out on a lunch date, he must be afraid you won't able to resist my charm and sexual prowess."

"I think you may be right there Jimbo." I jokingly responded. "He knows what a player you are and that I'm a wanton woman and always in need of a good stroke. Maybe I should just call him up and confront him with it. Let him know I don't appreciate his suspicions; regardless of the accuracy."

The sexual tension was growing at a rapid pace. I could feel my body heating up and once again my sex was responding with excitement. Jim's body was subtly responding too. He shifted in the driver's seat pulling his left knee higher onto the seat.

I don't know about other women but a good looking man in business slacks has always stirred my imagination and often reveals one of the primary factors in a man's sexual potential. Although I could not tell how erect the conversation was making Jim, I could tell that it did have an effect. I could see the outline of his growing desire tracing along his right leg.

I purposefully stared down into Jim's lap as I pivoted in my seat fully lifting my left leg onto the seat. The hem of my suit pulled to mid thigh. Jim glanced over and noticed the shift in my position and breathed a deeper breath, holding it for a couple seconds before the exhale.

"So where am I buying you lunch today?" I asked.

His cock responded instantly to the teasing of my positioning. My treasure laid only inches above my hem and was raging with heat, hidden only by the angle of view. Glancing again at his lap I could tell that he was now becoming rigid.

Jim pulled over into the right lane and prepared for a right hand turn. As he began the turn he placed his right hand on the top of thigh.

"We'll eat here." He said.

He made a swift turn right, forcing my body left. Jim's hand countered the force of the turn by letting his hand inch under the hem of my skirt.

He kept his hand there as we made a single pass through the parking lot. He turned right again. This time however instead of letting his hand slide further he simply tightened his grip on my thigh. My body was twitching with stimulation. The urgency between my thighs was nearly unbearable, my breast grew firm and body literally ached at this new man's touch. If we were anywhere other than a restaurants parking lot at 12:30 in the afternoon I am certain I would have just leaned my seat back and offered myself to him at that very moment.

We were seated no longer than five minutes when Jim's cell phone began vibrating on our table. I recognized the number displayed on his phone, it was his office. He spoke with some irritation as he told the voice on the other end that he could be there in twenty minutes. Knowing that the lunch was being cut short prematurely I excused myself to the lady's room before he had an opportunity to end the conversation.

Once in the privacy of the lady's room I pulled up skirt, removed my shoes and removed my hose. I reached down and touched my aching sex as I removed my panties and slid them into my purse. On exiting the lady's room I saw Jim waiting for me at the door. Holding out his hand he apologized for the interruption.

The trip back to my office was full of anxiety as we both sat with frequent periods of silence. It was obvious to both of us that the other was disappointed. As Jim pulled to a stop in front of my office building he looked around to observe if any of my co-workers were in view. He then leaned over placing his hand again on my thigh and said "I don't want this to interfere with our business relationship but I want you to know that I don't want what we experienced today to end. I want you badly. I want to make you feel as beautiful and sensual as you are. I want to give you pleasure. I want to make you cum."

With that I reached into my purse and gathered my panties. Leaning over, I reached out for Jim's hand and squeezed it as I transferred my panties from my hand to his.

"You nearly have" I said. "I'm giving you these so you can be with me tonight, if only in your mind. I want you to feel and relieve your desire. Wrap these around you while you imagine us together and know that I intend to fuck you like no woman ever has.

Once back at my office my excitement began to wane but I knew it would take very little to privately rekindle my desires. Although I did have work responsibilities to follow through on, I could not resist the temptation to take the rest of the day off to explore my imagination and satisfy my desire. I told my secretary to reschedule my appointments and that I would be at home if anyone needed me. I called Gary on the way home and told him I was taking the rest of the day off. He asked me how lunch went and I told him "Same as usual, nothing new."

However, I knew that "nothing new" was not the truth. I felt at that very moment that if I told Gary the truth my excitement would decrease even more. There was something deep inside me that wanted the afternoon's events with Jim to remain private. Private at least until I was able to get home and imagine the sensation of Jim fucking me like a slut. The slut I wanted to be.

That evening as Gary and I prepared for bed I stood in front of the mirror and said, "I have something I need to tell you darling, something you need to know".

"Yes" Gary replied.

"I lied to you this afternoon about Jim and I, we finally broke the ice and I'm going to let him fuck me. I know now that I need to feel him inside me. I want to feel his cock erupt inside me. He's bigger than you Gary and I need his cock to fill me, to satisfy me like I've never been satisfied before. I'm sorry to put it so bluntly but I just can't resist the thought of him fucking me hard, fucking me deep, and using me like a cock starved slut".

With that Gary moved and knelt down behind me. He started to massage my ass with his hands. In no time I could feel his breath and tongue move rapidly from the moisture of my vagina to the sensitivity of my ass as he stroked his cock with his hand.

With lust in my voice I said "Jim is probably at home right now rubbing his cock as he smells the scent of my panties and holds them in his hand. He's going to cum on them tonight and soon I'm going to let him cum deep inside me. Oh lick my pussy baby." I continued, "I want you to lick me after he cums. That's what I want. I want to feel you sucking me. I want to see Jim standing beside us massaging his beautiful cock. I want you to taste him, taste his cum as it flows from me." Within seconds Gary and I both came as I pushed hard against the vanity, bucking my ass wildly against Gary's face.

The rest of the week passed without incident. Gary and I both had overtime work to get done and I hadn't spoken to Jim since the near miss at our last lunch. Saturday morning Gary and I were both up and watching an early movie on HBO from the comfort of our Bedroom. Watching morning movies together is something we have both enjoyed since the beginning of our marriage.

As is often the case, on the conclusion of the movie we started talking and the conversation eventually led to my lunch with Jim earlier in the week and the oral ecstasy Jim and I enjoyed afterwards.

You see, in spite of the all the trash talk of me having sex with other men while Gary and I fucked this was one of the few times we actually spoke seriously about the matter while not having sex. That is, this was sort of the moment of truth before the act.

"So are you serious about wanting to have sex with Jim or are you just toying with my demented mind?" Gary asked.

"I'm just toying with your mind as I evaluate what it is you really want. But I'm sure you've noticed how easy the slut talk flows from my mouth. Not to mention the flow it gives me between my legs." I said.

"How about you, how do you feel about it?" I continued.

"It does turn me on." Gary said. "At least the talk does. I don't know how I would really feel watching Jim plow that supposed beautiful giant cock into you. And cleaning you after he dumps his cum all over you; well that's going to take a little more time to get comfortable with."

With that I reached under the covers and grabbed Gary's firming dick and said, "Giant cock? Oh don't tell me my main man is jealous of some wealthy and good looking doctor's nine inch cock. I just couldn't bear knowing that. After all you should be proud of you six inch penis, it has provided me with many memorable moments."

Gary's cock continued to stiffen in spite of my abusive comparison of his and Jim's cock.

I continued to work Gary up till he was fully erect and pumping his hips with each stroke of my hand. At that moment I pulled the sheets back and straddled Gary's body. I grabbed his cock and rubbed it against the outside of my moistening panties. Pulling the obstruction aside I pressed the head of his cock barely inside my entrance before withdrawing it and sliding its length along my full wetness. "It's what I want." I said. "You have teased me with this fantasy for too long. I honestly don't think I can turn back now."

I continued to grind my hips down driving Gary's dick as deep as it would go. With my ass smashed against his balls I said "See baby, I've taken all you got. Now I need to be filled. I want to feel a cock stretch my pussy and hit the full depth of my sex."

I rocked back and forth on Gary's dick all the time grinding and rotating my hips trying to drive him deeper. "Fuck me! Come on Gary fuck my pussy; make me cum. Fill me with your cum!"

12