Discovery of My Sexual Utopia Ch. 02

Story Info
Utopia gets an expanded definition.
2.9k words
4.18
22.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of "Discovery of My Sexual Utopia"

If you haven't read the first segment, I strongly encourage you to do so.

I would like to thank all the positive responses from the first segment. Your kind words were very much appreciated.

*

What followed were the most intense orgasms of my life. My first orgasm was just the beginning. I continued grinding my ass from Gary's chin to the bridge of his nose. My sex was feeling every part of his profile as my orgasm began to subside. I opened my eyes and saw Gary's face smothered in mine and his cum. I continued to watch in amazement, experiencing new dominate sensations in my mind. Feeling as though I was now in control and that Gary would from this day forward be merely a substitute for my absent lover(s). A substitute whose primary focus would be my pleasure, asked to perform at my request, whose own sexual needs were not a concern. These thoughts made my second orgasm build quickly and I was shaking uncontrollably as it released though my body.

Pulling off Gary, my body collapsed beside him in our bed. My body was still quivering as I glanced over and stared at my husband's face. The sight of a swollen and busted lip cued me to the blood that mixed in the fluids covering his face. Suddenly I felt guilt. I felt guilt for treating Gary submissively. I felt guilt for feeling the dominate sensations that lifted me to the best orgasm of my life.

"I don't know," I thought to myself. "Is this really where I want this to go?"

I noticed a change in Gary immediately, even before he rose out of bed and went to the shower. The change in him appeared as severe as the change in me. Over the next few days Gary became withdrawn. Whatever stimulus he had from the thought of me being shared with another man appeared to have been snuffed completely. Our relationship was changing. I sensed the familiar feelings I had experienced when our relationship as husband and wife would become strained. This time however the strain was not one of irritation with one another but more like the strain associated with the guilt of betrayal. The thoughts of betrayal continued, they wouldn't cease in my mind.

Several weeks passed since that Saturday morning that I had treated Gary with dominate selfishness. Although Gary and I had sex a few times since that day, for the most part I was not feeling sexual or sensual. Not for Gary, not for Jim, not even for the moments that a woman will experience in privacy. Jim struggled with interpreting my sudden change. However Jim didn't struggle alone, I was having a hard time also. What Jim didn't know was that Gary was fully aware of mine and Jim's charades and was struggling more than anyone. Now instead of desires to dominate my husband, the sadness I felt for what he was experiencing now dominated me.

In regards to Jim, I was back to dodging his advances. The sexual desire I had for him had nearly diminished completely.

The first few times Jim called trying to set something up I simply apologized as politely and non-leadingly as I could with an explanation of work demands. Knowing that eventually I would have to come forward on the issue, I called Jim after a couple weeks and insisted on meeting him for lunch.

We met for lunch the next day and after an informal greeting and without any hesitation Jim said, "Second thoughts right?"

"Yes Jim. A few days after our last lunch I woke up on Saturday and Gary and I made love. But it was awkward. Afterwards I felt as though I was betraying him. Not necessarily in the physical sense but more like I was betraying our love, maybe just our intimacy. It felt as though I had been very disrespectful to the man I love and have chosen to spend the rest of my life with. So, at least for now, I don't want to pursue what you and I started. I have to live with my actions and my conscience and I just don't think I would like myself if we went at it like a couple teenagers completely blind of the ramifications."

"So I guess a blowjob is out of the question?" He inquired in a comical tone.

"Today it is, will from me anyway. Maybe you can get one of your office sluts to take a little extra cream with their afternoon Starbucks." I chuckled.

The rest of the lunch went pretty uneventful. Jim was surprisingly polite and respectful. I think more than anything his manners and attitude represented a sincere concern for my feelings. He was very unselfish and maintained an understanding position.

Withdrawing my pursuit for Jim nursed my quilted feelings and I slowly began the healing and recovery of my sensuality. Although I had no interest in flirting with other men I was opening back up to Gary. I wanted to mend our relationship. I wanted to be intimate with him again. I needed him to make love to me. I needed him to assure me that even after the dominating and disrespectful treatment we were both still committed to the long haul.

Now, it doesn't take twenty years of marriage for a partner to know when the love making is coming deep from within heart. Gary easily recognized the depth of my love, not only from gentle expressions of my behavior and not only from the shameful tears I would produce after a climax, but also from the sensuality I extended whole heartedly as we laid together in each others arms after making love.

It took a few months for mine Gary's marriage and sex life to get back up to full swing. We were now flirting contagiously around the house with one another and even managed a couple of really good fuck sessions. Our fucking was a welcome return for both of us. Making love was once again becoming well, not necessarily routine, but definitely limited in expression. After all, we were coming up on our twentieth anniversary and as stated earlier, sometimes a girl just needs a good fucking.

Shortly thereafter, while setting in the corner booth of our favorite neighborhood restaurant, Gary and I were deciding what we should do to celebrate our twentieth anniversary.

"Nearly twenty years and you still look terrific." Gary said. "I'll never forget my first impression of you when we were introduced. That short faded jean skirt, those long tanned legs, baby blue eyes and short dark hair. Fuck, you looked hot! You know I've never cared for gin and tonic, but to this day buying you Tanquerays on our third date is still the best purchase of my life. It still makes me hard just thinking about it. And know, even twenty years latter, you still turn me on. I've got to be as lucky in love as any man has the right to be."

"You'd think after nineteen anniversaries you could come up with some new lines." I teased back.

You see, Gary had said these similar words going all the way back to when we had first started dating. To me those words have more depth and meaning than any "I love you" he had uttered in the past.

"What do you say I order you a couple Tanquerays? We can stop by the mall and buy you a tight little jean skirt and a yellow and white stripped blouse on the way home." He continued.

"Tanquerays, yes," I said. "But the Jean skirt isn't necessary since I'll be shedding these shorts as soon as we get in car."

There better be room to park in that cluttered garage I thought, I really didn't want to bare my pussy to the neighbors while scampering through the front door.

I got to tell you, there is one thing about this husband of mine. I can always count on him saying the right words when he wants to bed my ass and that evening was no exception. My moisture was starting to seep and my breast were getting harder by the second.

The fact is that Gary has been the best fuck I had ever known. His oral skills were second to none twenty years ago and had only gotten better with time. He knows just how to apply the right pressure with his tongue when he's sucking and licking my sex and his hands provide just the right degree of restraint against my quivering thighs as he does it. My ass never fails to loosen at just the slightest pressure of his moist thumb or probing tongue on its virgin entrance. His eroticism seems to know no bounds.

Gary then flagged down our familiar cute waitress Jennifer. Jennifer was a graduate level college student in her second year of an MBA program.

"Jennifer, bring this beautiful woman a gin and tonic; Tanqueray." Gary said. "Keep them coming till she's flushed red, she's got me going tonight and I want to make sure I don't have to go at it alone."

Jennifer winked at Gary flirtatiously before she turned and face me.

"Are you going to flush easily this evening or should I have Bobby make you a stiff one?" She giggled.

"Have Bobby make me a long, tall stiff one." I said in a slow seductive voice as I stared at Gary from across our table. I was trying desperately not to laugh at where the conversation was going. I have a feeling Gary has a particular desert in mind that may or may not take a while to prepare."

"Mmmmm," Jennifer responded. "That sounds absolutely delicious. Well, if your chef has any problem finding all the ingredients you let me know. Bobby can certainly whip you up a very sweet pie in a hurry. He comments every time you guys are in that it would be a pleasure to serve you a specialty of his."

"Now stop that!" Gary said from across the table. "You two are going to make the chef spill the ingredients all over himself before he even has a chance to heat the oven."

Jennifer and I both broke out in a loud laugh as she turned and walked back towards the bar. Looking back, she teasingly wiggled her cute little ass before giggling again and continuing on her way.

She has always reminded me of you." Gary said. "You are both sexy as hell. She has got to be one of the hottest little bitches I've ever seen. She has your same cute, sexy and playfully personality. Her personality plays havoc on a man's ability to stay in control. It makes me want to rip off her clothes and fuck her on the spot. She must drive her professors and classmates wild."

"So you would like to rip off Jennifer's clothes and fuck on the spot?"

"Well, only with your permission, although I don't think I could even get my cock in her before I'd shoot all her taunt little tummy. No offense; right?"

"None taken." I responded.

I suspect for most women hearing their husband say that another woman is one of the hottest little bitches they've ever seen would make them jealous. But Gary was right, Jennifer was hot. Her exquisitely soft features, long beautiful brunette hair and deeply penetrating brown eyes were sensually mesmerizing. She had a perfect hour glass figure and full firm breast. She was, in every way, what I would consider flawless. Runway material if you will.

As always Jennifer's service was as excellent as her beauty. Our drinks arrived in minutes. She brought them to Gary's side of the table and after placing Gary's drink in front of him she placed her free hand on his shoulder opposite to where she stood. As she leaned forward to place my drink in front of me she tilted her head towards Gary and whispered something in his ear. She then stalled with her head still near his ear. She breathed in deeply teasing him as though she wanted to take the experience of his personal space with her.

Gary's face blushed and I could tell that whatever she said had to be good. She then moved behind me and leaned towards my ear placing a hand on each of my strapped shoulders.

"I told him that my oven was fired up and ready to go if yours didn't light. I hope you don't mind, I always get a little carried away around handsome mature men. They are so much more appreciative of a girl's attention if you know what I mean."

Hearing Jennifer speak so bold and forward about my Gary was a turn on. As if I my oven wasn't already heated enough, her perfume worked my senses, her breath and touch on my shoulders sent shivers down my spine; her words sent sensual vibrations through my ear.

"Thank you love; if your sexy thoughts and words are affecting him like they are me I don't think I'll need another drink."

"Gary lets go a head and settle our debt with this beautiful young lady before you compromise her sweet fresh innocence right here in the restaurant."

With that Gary pulled out a hundred dollar bill for our forty dollar tab and thanked Jennifer for the outstanding service and her usual personal touch.

The time it took to drink my gin didn't lessen my excitement what so ever. That familiar taste that had ignited my sensations since my youth and Jennifer's expression of naughty school girl thoughts heated me even more. I was ready to leave.

We were no sooner in the confines of our car that I found myself loosening Gary's shorts. His cock was rock hard. At this level of firmness I know his cock exceeded its normal six inch length. This is the way I remember it to be from when we were young, raging hard, foreskin straining tightly around his engorged masculinity.

"Mmmmm, I think that hot little bitch has got you all worked up." I said as I covered Gary's cock with my mouth, slurping it like a starved slut, coating him with my saliva. Removing my mouth, I began to stroke his cock up and down in a fashion that only twenty years of experience would allow.

"Would you like to fuck her baby? Doesn't she make you want to just grab her in your arms and run your hands and mouth over every part of her tight young body. I got to tell you Gary, I think Jennifer Is so beautiful. Wouldn't you like to have that beautiful young ass in your hands as you drive her deep from behind? I can just imagine her stripped down to her panties and bra, thin meshed green panties hiding her fresh scented sex, contrasting perfectly with dark tanned skin. I'd love to undress her for you. Present her to you as a gift. Let me slowly undress her as she stands in front of you. I can vision her eyes rolling with my touch as I slip her clothing from her body. She's quivering from my touch; she's anticipating your energy, your matured caressing."

"Stop," He said. "I don't want to cum yet. I've got to touch you. I want to taste you. Lean back. Give yourself to me now." He commanded. "Her softness reminds me of you so well, the softness of our youth, our passion."

With out hesitation I undid my shorts, discarded my sandals and pulled my shorts past my now bared feet. Propping my feet on the dash, I moved and leaned my seat back. I pulled my now soaked panties aside; I wanted to give my man full access to my heat.

Gary's middle finger slid smoothly into my pussy as I masturbated my clit. My juices were dripping down in a steady current over the tightness of my ass. Gary's finger slowing withdrew as he placed his hand over mine and squeezed it tightly, pressing it harder against my mound.

"Over there." I whimpered, "Fuck me there, in the back of the lot."

"No, here" He said. "I want you to cum now."

Gary moved my hand and returned his hand back between my legs. My aching pussy responded immediately at his touch. I couldn't hold back any longer. I had to let myself go right there. The vision of Jennifer flashed brilliantly through my mind. I could see Gary taking her, loving her with all the youthfulness of his soul. My release was full and complete.

As I opened my eyes I could see Gary's explosion erupt from within his wrapped fingers as he stroked his cock up and down with complete madness. His thighs were pushing hard against the bottom of the steering wheel as he lifted and pumped his ass up from the seat and then back down again, repeating, and then repeating again. As Gary's eruption concluded I reached for his hand and let my lips and tongue envelop the warmth and moisture which had came to rest on his fingers. I then bent towards his lap, his hand pushing me hard towards the prize. I engulfed his cock and massaged its length with my mouth. I tasted him fully as the smell of Jennifer's sweet perfume lingered and filled my senses. The remnants of her scent and the taste of Gary's love expanded my desires and further defined the Utopian experience awaiting the both of us.